The Law of Jungle Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arnab could feel her intense gaze upon his body and he felt very discomfort. He said, "You see Madhu while saving you from the river, I jumped with my shorts and shirt. Both the dresses are drenched which are now being dried up in sunshine outside along with your clothes. I had only this garment."

Madhu smiled at him and consoled, "Don't worry Papa! I understand the situation. We both are in the same position."

Madhu realized that even if she was just sitting there doing nothing, she was exposing herself and Arnab papa was easily able to see under the cloth which was hardly covering her knee. Madhu tried to hold the cloth in position with one hand to make sure that it did not slide or fall off. it would leave wide openings in the front and her pussy would be visible to him as he was sitting in her opposite direction. The width of the cloth was made as per the need of a tribal woman and so small that it would neither cover her pussy well nor the breasts and nipples. At her back, it would just manage to cover her upper ass cheeks. She suddenly felt very shy that she was sitting there in front of Arnab papa with only the smallest cloth on her.

While sipping coffee she was very self-conscious. After all, all she had on was this very small cloth. Her cloth was so small that if she tried to cover her breasts properly it would expose her pussy to Arnab papa, and if she tried to keep her pussy covered her nipples were falling out. So, she held the cloth with one hand to keep it from slipping. She knew that the skimpy cloth was so short that it just barely covered her hips and the top portion was barely hiding her nipples. Arnab papa could see very well her bare shoulders along with her hairy armpits and upper swelling of her big breasts. The wrapped cloth was feeling pretty loose around her breasts.

"Dear, you must give thanks to God that nothing adverse has happened to you. I think you have some bruises on your body which I have to inspect. Let me confide you a secret thing. Do you have any idea, how these tribal people get themselves treated for small cuts or big cuts, bruises, and wounds without the presence of a doctor in the jungle?"

Madhu nodded her head.

"The tribal people are themselves, doctors. From the ages, they have discovered a plant whose leaves are highly anti-inflammable, anti-septic, and high healing power of the skin. What do they do? They would first lick the affected area as human saliva is essentially required then they would apply the juices of these leaves on the affected area. The saliva mixed with the juices of leaves would do a miracle. For small wounds or bruises, within two hours the skin would get stitched naturally and would vanish like magic. For greater wounds and cuts, it would take a minimum of three days to heal. This is called the wonder of nature," explained Arnab.

"Really papa!" Madhu exclaimed with surprise in her big wide eyes.

"Yes. Luckily, we both friends Bhaskar and I know and recognize these plants and their utility and usages. The funniest thing is that nature has provided these plants to tribes everywhere. You can find these plants everywhere in the jungle, plentily available in the area of two villages, near our bungalow even here outside of this community hut," said Arnab after looking at the anxious face of Madhu.

"Waaaoooo...papa. You are a doctor now," giggled Madhu.

"Then being a doctor, I am asking you. Madhu, tell me, where do you feel any bruises in your body? Where do you feel pain in your body?" asked Arnab.

"I am not sure, but there may be small scratches or bruises on my back which I am unable to see. But I feel there is a deep bruise in my right rib cage below my underarm and another deep bruise in my pelvis area just below the abdomen, the area of the thigh where the leg connects. Although, I have not verified properly these areas but I could feel the bruises through my hands. And, I am feeling pain throughout my body," Madhu gave him a detailed account of her sufferings.

"OK, I could well understand now your position. While you were falling from the cliff, your entire body was brushed by hard soil of the earth, mud, small pebbles, shrubs, and twigs as you were slipping even your head hit a rock with a minor injury and this whole thing caused your entire body bruises which I have to inspect. Further, you fell with a thud on the water, going deep down to the surface of water hitting with sand and small pebble there which might have caused your entire body pain," explained Arnab.

"But, papa, why did I faint?" asked Madhu.

"I think, it was due to trauma and shock," replied Arnab.

Madhu nodded her head.

The conversation was so engrossing she forgot that her hand and body movements were exposing her to Arnab papa. She guessed; at some time, her little piece of cloth might have parted so much in front of Arnab papa that she was suddenly aware that he was intently looking at her exposed naked body. He was looking at her bare legs. Madhu could tell that he was already seeing what he wanted to and wanted to see her completely naked. She wondered Arnab papa had already seen her naked body while removing her wet clothes but whether the old man still wanted more. Then a lot of questions came to her mind and the scene of Arnab papa fucking the tribal teen flashed her memory. A lot of thoughts came over to her mind. Like the tribal teen whether Arnab papa also wanted to fuck her? No, he was her Arnab papa, best friend of her own father-in-law, and always he was treating her as more than his daughter. It might be the tribal teen who seduced him. He was a respectable family head; an elderly man and Madhu couldn't find any fault with him and she reprimanded and cursed herself for thinking so bad about him.

"Dear Madhu, now I am like your father as well as a doctor so, you don't feel shy or any hesitation while I will be inspecting your entire body, for your body bruises, I will be applying the leaves of that medicinal plant and for body pain, I have an ayurvedic oil which I always keep with myself. As you know, I am an old man but I always walk every day to distances, to tribal villages, to the river banks with you and to get relief from body and muscular pain and joint pain, I have this magic ayurvedic oil which once you massage in your body, the pain will be gone within an hour. I have that oil in the backpack" explained Arnab.

"It's ok papa, please go ahead whatever you deem fit for my treatment," said Madhu without hesitation.

As they talked, she continued to pretend that her cloth was holding good on her body and she had no concerns about it. After a few minutes, she finished drinking her coffee, stood up, and walked over to the corner of the hut to place the empty cup and plate. While she was placing the empty cup on the floor, suddenly her right foot caught in the uneven floor of the hut and she stumbled. The little piece of cloth pulled off from her body and she was standing naked there facing her father-in-law. Now she was completely naked! Arnab papa was staring at her naked body with his mouth open. There she was, standing buck naked. She stood there blushing, surprising and shy face with her bewildering eyes. Then she came to her consciousness and tried to cover her breasts with her two hands disregarding the fact that she was giving the full view of her exposed pussy to Arnab in her panic. The cloth flung away and fell near Arnab where he was sitting. Now Arnab could see her fully exposed pussy and her tight breasts with extremely perky nipples. From very close, he could see her crack between vulva the mound of which was covered with thick silken black hair. Immediately, he got a hard one inside his briefs.

As Madhu stood there, she was totally panic-stricken and dumbfounded. For a second, her mind stopped thinking anything as if she was paralyzed. She was not in a position to think about what to do and what not to do. The cool air was coming through the open door and Madhu could feel her nipples becoming hard like diamond and erect. Her tits were standing up as if they wanted attention. Then she realized she was completely naked before Arnab papa and Madhu could see Arnab papa looked a bit shocked at her suddenly exposed nakedness and his face was all red. Madhu noticed him looking at her breasts. They were flushed and her nipples were erect from the cool air. Then she noticed he was directly looking at her exposed pussy. She could also see that Arnab papa was staring intently at her naked body and there was a big swollen bulge in his transparent briefs.

Madhu glanced at his crotch and, even though he was wearing boxer briefs, she could tell that he had a very stiff erection. Her pussy was becoming very wet with the thought that she had gotten his cock stiff. After what seemed like an eternity, he picked up her cloth and tried to hand over it to her. Madhu decided to jump to the cloth. In her efforts to get hold of the cloth, she rushed towards Arnab so that she could pick up the cloth from the floor. Alas! again she stumbled on the same place and her body spun around and she fell directly on Arnab. Arnab saw her rushing towards him and her breasts bouncing in the air and the next moment he realized her body fell on him and he was lying flat on his back on the leafy bed and Madhu above him. Everything happened so quickly within a fraction of seconds that neither of them realized what happened to them. Both of them clung to each other's bodies to protect themselves in panic but neither of them was hurt as Arnab fell on the leafy bed. Arnab's two hands had gripped her two breasts. In a panic, Madhu had gripped his erect cock while falling above him. Both their lips were enveloped with each other.

After a few moments, Arnab opened his eyes, he could feel a hot female breath passing over his face, his lips felt a velvety touch of another soft lip and as he probed his tongue inside, his tongue touched a jaw. The moment his tongue touched the jaw, the mouth was opened more and his tongue could feel another tongue inside the mouth and he could taste the sweetness of female saliva. The next moment, he felt that his two palms had cupped two round fleshy things. Spontaneously, his two thumbs moved around and found the hard nipples of a female. Then he found his cock was very hard and gripped by a hand. Then his eyes met the eyes of Madhu. When Madhu regained her consciousness, she felt she was sucking the tongue of somebody and she could feel a stream of saliva was transferring inside her mouth from another mouth. She could feel her two breasts were being cupped by two strong male hands and she had a very hard nipple. Then she felt her right hand had gripped a long, girthy, and hard cylindrical meaty thing above the fabrics. She found her left-hand encircling tightly the neck of a strong male person. Within some seconds, both of them found each other in intimacy accidentally. When their eyes met, Madhu realized the situation and withdrew her mouth from Arnab. Then she tried to get up from the above of Arnab but could not as she found his two hands still gripping her naked breasts.

"Papa, leave me," she said softly.

"Ohh...yes. Sorry!" Arnab said and withdrew his hands after realizing his two hands cupping on her two breasts.

While Madhu was raising her body from him, she saw him writhed with pain as he cried,"Aaaahhhhh."

"What happened papa?" she asked.

"Dear, your grip is very tight there and I am feeling pain," Arnab said and signaled her to see downward towards his crotch.

Then Madhu realized the hard cylindrical meaty thing she had been gripping so a long time was actually his cock. She felt so ashamed herself that immediately, she loosened her grip from his hard cock and in a trembling voice said, "Papa, I am sorry!"

Then Arnab sprang up from the floor and proceeded towards the open door. Without looking back, he said, "Madhu, wrap yourself properly. I am waiting outside."

After some moment, Arnab entered inside the hut and found Madhu sitting carefully on the bed by pressing her legs together so that her pussy could not be exposed from the gap of that small cloth she wore. Madhu could see he had a palm-full of some green leaves.

"Madhu, Really I feel sorry for you. Today is not your day as it is an accident-prone day. You have to be careful. Further, your dresses are also not completely dried up and those are still wet," said Arnab.

"Sometimes, such type of accident happens papa, "she said as her face flinched.

Arnab could see the stream of saliva dribbled down from the corner of her mouth which was mixed saliva of his and her. She lapped those to clean from there. Both of them pretended to be embarrassed and awkwardly smiled at what happened. Madhu thought while seeing her condition in a very loosely wrapped cloth he knew this was going to happen any time and he was contemplating to make it happen somehow. After all, he had already seen what she looked like and there was nothing else to hide.

"Madhu, I think, I have to collect more leaves as these are not sufficient. You may lie on your stomach as first I have to inspect your backside. Get yourself ready accordingly," he said and left for outside to collect the leaves.

Arnab came back into the hut with a handful of medicinal leaves and saw her lying on the leafy bed, face down. The only thing covering her was the handwoven tribal cloth from her hips to her neck on her back portion of the body. The daylight was coming through the open door that filled the room with a low glow but everything inside the hut was clearly visible.

It struck him in an instant just how beautiful she was. Her naked body lying on the bed showed all of her toned, muscular limbs and back. Her arms were up above her head, her head to the side flat on the leafy bed with her eyes closed. Her long jet-black hair flowing and felling to the middle of her back. She was tall, probably nearly 5'6 inches, with long, supple legs. Her smooth skin glowing in the daylight. The edge of her small, pert breasts was visible from the side of her chest. She looked like a goddess. Then Arnab found Madhu to be the center of his fantasies, some of which kept him up for few minutes. His mind was now unable to tame his animal urges he kept well in hand for few hours. Yet he would still find himself staring at her when she was lying on the leafy bed. Madhu might have slept, but she didn't think so. Maybe she just dozed for a few minutes, however, she felt a movement inside the hut, near her bed. She was on her stomach.

Over her shoulder, Madhu could see Arnab papa picking up a medium-sized vial from the backpack which was kept in a corner of the hut. He then accumulated some of the medicinal leaves within his palms, rubbed and crushed them. He squeezed the leaves with his greater force till he collected some juices in a small cup-sized earthen pot. The process went on for few minutes. He brought the earthen cup near her bed and kept it carefully on the floor near her bed. Again, he moved toward her with the vial. From the corners of her eyes, she could see the vial contained some green oil. She realized that he was climbing on her bed.

"Madhu, are you awoken?" he whispered.

"Yes, papa," she hissed.

With hesitation, he first lifted the cloth from her neck to the middle portion of her back.

Arnab said, "You have beautiful long hair! I have never seen such long hair up to the waist."

He kept aside the long lock of hair from her back and her marble-like smooth white back was glazing in the light. He could see a black mole on the Centre of her back which was totally in contrast to her white body and adding more beauty.

Madhu smiled and said, "Thank you, papa. So nice of your appreciating my hair."

"Madhu, I could see some bruises on your back. Do you feel any pain there?" he asked.

"Yes, papa. A little pain on the center of the back and nearby sides, but I could feel pain in my legs," she replied.

"Madhu, I have to lick your back then I have to apply the juice of leaves there for remedy of bruises. After finishing that I will massage oil on your back portion to relieve your pain," said Arnab.

Arnab was very eager to touch the white glazing back portion of her body and he could see the drops of perspiration accumulated throughout the entire body of her back. Her body odor mixed with her perfume was overpowering and intoxicating. His mind was lost in the warmth of the air, he could smell her body's fragrance. Arnab put the tip of his tongue on the black mole. He kept the touch of his tongue light and feathery. His warm tongue was darting here and there, running through her spinal cord from up to down, teasing and arousing a strange sensation throughout her body. Madhu could feel the warm wet tongue of Arnab on her back. his enthusiasm only made her hornier.

Madhu could feel a soft plush held her back body, adding a twinge more comfort to her already aching body. She wanted his tongue badly, which left her craving a long licking not only there but everywhere in her body. Arnab was lapping each drop of perspiration from her back and was enjoying the salty taste. There was just something so primal about having a tongue dancing around your naked body, finding every curve and pleasant place all around your body. God, his tongue was sending every nerve of her a flame, every pleasure coming in waves of tenfold. Then Arnab applied the leave juices all around the area.

Arnab knelt beside her on the bed; flicked the cap off on the vial and poured some oil into his hands. He rubbed his hands together and then placed them on her back. Then he applied it all over her back and shoulders. It was aromatic, a sort of peppermint scent that made her skin feel cool. She flinched a little at the cold oil but very quickly relaxed again. Madhu felt the first drops of cool oily condensed contents make a splashdown onto her bareback. Arnab enthusiastically started massaging her back. Then the feeling, finally of Arnab papa's hands on her body. It felt so incredible; the strong male hands, but yet still so sensual. Madhu's breath drew in at the first contact. His steel-hard magic fingers began to work rhythmically on her shoulders and neck expanding in waves outward down her back. He massaged firmly but not painfully. It was sensuous, relaxing, and pleasing. He was making her sigh as he worked his magic on her body. Arnab kneaded the oil into her back and Madhu became lost in the sensation, the smell of the sweat of his body from so close, so aromatic, she closed her eyes. Her increasing hardness of nipples pushed into the cloth; this was pure heaven.

Arnab didn't rush this experience. He worked on Madhu's back until every centimeter of tension had been relaxed. Arnab rubbed her back up and down, trying to loosen her muscles from the bottom right up to her shoulders. He massaged all of her muscles in her back and he could physically feel Madhu loosening up and relaxing at his touch. The feel of her smooth, delicate skin and muscles of her back was sublime. She was the embodiment of softness. Next came the blissful assault on her shoulder, neck, and then down her arms, one at a time. Even her hands and fingers seemed to be worshipped. This too was slow and intoxicating; Madhu was on a sexual high she had never experienced before. She had no idea how much time had gone by since the first drop of oil had hit her. He gently picked her arms up and guided them down to her sides so that he could massage them up and down as well, from finger-tip to shoulder. She was extremely pretty. While massaging her back and arms, he was looking at her cheeks and jawline framing her face perfectly with her little chin and delicate eyes. Her pouting lips looked perfect to kiss.

"Let me put more oil on my hand," he said and left her.

Madhu used this opportunity to relax the weight that was laying on her breast; she propped herself up on her elbow for a second, after first adjusting the cloth. Still propped up on her elbows, Madhu watched Arnab papa moved around in front of her. Their faces were a mirror of intense hunger for each other. Arnab's stare never broke from Madhu's eyes. Using more oil, he lightly stroked Madhu's side with the back of his fingers, up and down from her waist up to the side of her stomach, then under her arms.

1...45678...21