The Law of Jungle Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved into that position and pointed her upturned ass at him. Arnab moved up behind her lining his cock up with her tight cunt hole. He slowly slid his cock into her pussy until he hit her cervix again. He pulled back and shoved it in again. Over and over, he slid his hard cock in her young pussy. She was breathing hard. She asked him again to put it all in. He told her that it would hurt again but she begged him over and over to put all of it inside. He grabbed her hips and pulled her roughly back onto his cock. He felt the head pop into her cervix and he heard Sankiri moan loudly. To Sankiri, the sensation was even more fabulous than the pleasure she had gotten while lying face down. To make it better, she bowed her back to present a better target and to take Arnab's cock another fraction of an inch more deeply into her cunt. She even pressed her face against his hairy chest and she held in his arms, partially muffling her moans of bliss while pushing back with her elbows to meet every stroke he made. And there were a lot of them because Arnab plunged his cock over and over into the very inviting cunt before him. Arnab's body was swaying from side to side, and her hips were swiveling, driving her two legs up and down into his cock.

"Ohh Sahib, it doesn't hurt now, it feels fantastic," she panted, "It's all the way inside of me, I told you I could!"

Madhu was fingering her pussy frantically and now he realized Arnab papa was master in fucking as she could see the way he was fucking this teen with his big cock. Sankiri bounced back and forth on his cock driving it inside her cervix with each bounce she took. Arnab cried out in pleasure because the feeling was so great. Her cunt was tight but her cervix was even tighter. He took her hips in his hand and pushed her forward and then slammed her back down on his cock.

"You like that Sankiri, you like my cock all the way inside your pussy," he grunted as he pounded her pussy, "Take it all baby, take all of my cock inside your cunt."

Then Arnab reached up between the top of her inner lips which was already stretched wider due to the entry of his big cock, he could feel her clit, he tweaked her clit. Sankiri moaned frantically and Arnab knew her orgasm was imminent. Arnab saw what she was trying to do and, with the way her body was weaving from left to right and up and down, he feared she might lose her balance and topple over, so he made a suggestion.

"Let me do that, Sankiri. I can reach your pussy better from here. Just keep moving as you have been, and you'll cum like mad again," he suggested.

That was what she wanted and expected, so the black beauty put both her hands back on the ground and concentrated on fully giving herself over to the incredible pleasure she was getting. Arnab reached around -- not with the hand that had been in her ass -- to her pussy but, before starting to fondle her clit, he scraped up as much of the nectar as he could and licked it from his fingers and hand, relishing its flavor again. When he had eaten as much as he could collect, he found the swollen morsel that he sought and, with his thumb and forefinger, gently squeezed it between two folds of her inner lips.

"Yes! Yes! Right there," Sankiri exhorted him, "Play with me there and make me cum!"

Arnab really needed no urging. He was also ready to cum from the teenager's tight cunt squeezing and releasing his shaft, but he wanted her to climax first. He started stroking her clit in the same tempo as he was driving his cock in and out of Sankiri's cunt.

"Harder! Faster!" She pled with him, "Give it to me faster. I need to cum!"

He did what she wanted. Arnab started fucking harder and faster, ramming his cock into Sankiri's tight cunt, and she matched his increased speed. Abruptly, she cried out joyfully that she was cumming. Her movements had been growing wilder, and they became more erratic than they had already been, her torso was tossing up and down, and she would have surely fallen if Arnab hadn't been gripping her hips. He continued plunging his cock in and out of her cunt, until she cried out again, incoherently but even more ecstatically. All Sankiri's muscles clenched; she rammed her cunt back against his cock for a final time and started to sag forward. Arnab let her fall slowly, keeping his cock in her cunt, until Sankiri was lying full length above him.

But Arnab was not done yet as he wanted this teen ready for another orgasm before his ejaculation inside her cunt. He licked the index finger of his right hand and ran it along her ass crack. When she pushed back on his cock his finger was waiting at the entrance to her ass. When her hips shoved back hard on his cock his finger went all the way inside her ass hole.

"Sahib! Yes, push it in! Oh, push it in farther! Don't stop Sahib, I'm almost there again. Oh, I'm so close, wiggle your finger in my ass. Oooh! Fuck me hard and deep!" she chanted.

It started with a little tremble in her legs and soon her whole body began to shake uncontrollably. Her breathing was labored and short. She was making funny noises as his cock slammed into her teen pussy and his finger reamed her ass hole. Sankiri slammed her ass back on his cock reaching around with her hand and holding his finger in her ass hole. Her hot cunt convulsed around his hard cock as she held his cock deep inside of her.

"Ohhh...Masombango! I'm cumming again! I'm cumming again!" She shouted as he felt more of her cunt cream oozing around his cock.

Her cunt hole gripped his cock like a vice. Her pussy juice was pouring out of her cunt around his cock as he felt his cum boiling in his balls. He began to pump into her cunt again with long slow strokes.

"I'm cumming Sankiri, Oh God, I'm cumming in your pussy!" he grunted.

He felt his cock grow a little just seconds before the first blast of cum shot out of his cock. He resumed driving his cock in and until his climax exploded, and he shot a gush of cum inside his cunt, he unloaded a massive amount of cum into her cunt hole. Cum was leaking out of her pussy as he kept stroking his cock in and out of her cunt while he unloaded his seed but he didn't stop right away. Instead, he kept fucking her for almost another minute, until he had ejaculated twice more. He held his cock deep inside of her cunt as he dribbled the last of his cum out of his cock He was done then, and Sankiri sprawled above the tired and overjoyed Arnab, supporting her weight on his hands and knees. They lay like that in a happy pile, until Arnab's cock softened and slipped out of her cunt and he rolled to the side. When his cock slipped out of her well-stretched cunt hole a small river of cum followed.

At this moment, Madhu felt she was on verge of reaching another orgasm and she started to move her finger deeper inside her cunt, "Aaaahhhhhh," she made a low growl sound.

The orgasm inside Madhu's cunt gushed out and falling outside like a sprinkler jet made all the nearby leaves of shrubs wet. Sankiri rolled over onto her back. Arnab lay next to her taking her head in his hands. He turned her face towards him and kissed her softly on her lips. They embraced each other tightly as they kissed deeply. Their tongues danced over each other's as they relaxed and recovered from their climaxes. Madhu was waiting for them to finish their little game of fucking. With excitement, she kept aside the branches and leaves of the shrubs so that she could see them more clearly. All of a sudden, Arnab could see her bobbling head among the bushes, their eyes met with each other and Madhu could see his surprising and bewildering eyes to see her and her discovery of him with the teen. Arnab immediately stood up and put on his shorts and T-shirt as he had already seen the head of Madhu among the nearby bush. When she found Arnab Papa had seen her, she got panicked. She stepped back. After that, there was nothing that could stop her.

Madhu was so shocked and had no idea what was happening. She remembered slipping, then she tumbled for what felt like forever, hitting trees and branches along the way. Then it speeded up and the leaves and black dirt came to her and she landed and skidded, her claws filling with soil and sand. Her face looking across the below edge, and her eyes still on her two hands grabbing the grass of the earth, exploding for it, and then she was falling, and only her front paws, claws, landed above the bank. She yelled something as she grabbed, her eyes trying to pull the rest of her up, but she slid down the bank. She felt helpless and out of control, like being in a dream.

When would she stop falling? All she remembered thinking was that the view from the cliff had felt so pretty a couple of minutes ago; how could it have switched so quickly to this? Halfway down the cliff, the trees gave way and she was left falling through the air. Before she knew it, she was hurtling over grass, earth, and small rock until the cliff slope became even steeper and she fell farther. A little later she must have hit a rock and blacked out. Her next memory was lying by the river she'd spotted from the top of the cliff and hearing Arnab papa saying loudly something to her. She had fallen into the water, which must have saved her life, then she'd been washed ashore by the current. She was incredibly lucky not to have drowned.

Arnab papa had actually seen her fall: he had noticed the shrubs moving as she'd tumbled through them, then he heard the sound of splash below the river. Then he realized at that point that it was she. When he did start to wonder where she was and realized she'd fallen, immediately, he had jumped into the water below and found her struggling in the water and her body was slowly going down to the surface of the water as she fainted. Arnab papa dragged her to the shore and she was lying, bleeding and semiconscious, on the far side of the cliff. Immediately, he lifted her to the hut.

She hit her head and had a moment when she could still see, she saw Arnab papa's face, swimming towards her, her eyes open huge, she saw some crisscrossing branches above her and then the current took her out and then she fell under the surface. The first was that she was there, inside her body, for a long time. She was under the water of the river, her feet stuck around small pebbles and sand, for some seconds. She was dead but was still there, and she could see out of her eyes. After some time, she woke up and it was bright. She knew she was back as some hand was dragging her body in water. She was no longer inside the water but was now inhabiting a body not like her own, from before; she was not the same, she was completely naked. She looked around; it was a hut. She was heavy-headed all blurry. She loved breathing this way again and seeing everything.

Having taken charge of her wellbeing, he touched her body and found that it was very cold and noticed that she was freezing and he was certain that if she wasn't in shock from the cold water, then she was surely in shock from the event that had landed her in the water. Thank God! she had not gulped down any water. Arnab remembered his basic first aid and laid her close on the leafy bed and elevated her legs. He faced a brief moral dilemma as he wondered what to do about the wet clothes as she was his daughter-in-law. Could he remove her clothes? Arnab was afraid if she remained in such condition with her wet dress for a long time then she could catch pneumonia and that would be another problem at this moment.

"Sankiri, what's are you staring at her? Help me to remove her clothes," Arnab shouted.

Sankiri started removing her upper dress, her tops, and her bra. Arnab started pulled out her denim shorts and panties. He no sooner had her relieved of the soaking wet fabrics than he had her dresses bundled up in a corner of the hut. Arnab also removed his wet clothes and became naked and threw his wet clothes to the corner where Madhu's wet clothes were bundled up.

He called, "Sankiri, Sankiri. Where are my boxers? I left it there before I jumped into the river."

Sankiri came inside running and handed him his boxers. She was looking at his dangling flaccid cock. Arnab thought to put on his boxers immediately before Madhu opens her eyes.

"Sankiri, dry all these clothes outside in the sunshine," he instructed.

The blood rushed up in his head as he peeked around the corner and saw her naked body. His eyes lingered on her gorgeous body, traveling from her shapely ankles to her perfect ass and then to the side of her pert breast, the patch of black hair between her legs was hiding her crotch a better view from him. Her skin was just the most amazing golden hue he had ever seen on a woman and he was transfixed by her beauty. He felt his cock rise in his briefs and he subconsciously felt it as he looked at her. He shook some rather unsavory thoughts from his mind as she was his daughter-in-law and quietly retreated from his mind, he checked her pulse and, feeling a pathetic little thump under his finger, some lingering sense of his humanity compelled him to pull her aboard and wrap her in the tribal cloth available in the hut. His timely jump into the water had somehow worked to prevent her from drowning, which was fortunate for her.

"Sankiri, lit the fire, "again he instructed her.

Tossing a few well-seasoned logs on the fire he soon had her ensconced in radiant heat. He was careful to check her arms and legs and he felt along her spine for any ruptured or slipped discs and, miraculously, he found not one visible fracture. Only there was a little scar in her head where the blood had dried up, it was a small scar hit by a rock not severely. He gingerly lifted his patient and took her from the floor and set her down on the leafy bed of the cottage. He then instructed Sankiri to leave the place and promised her to meet again for another fucking.

After some time of leaving Sankiri, Arnab could see the movement in the body of Madhu and he knew that she was only fainted due to trauma as there were no serious injuries to her body. Madhu lay where she was, stunned. The impact had knocked the breath out of her. She tried to fill her lungs, but her muscles wouldn't respond. Not at first. For a moment she felt as if she were choking, and then her diaphragm relaxed and air rushed in. She gasped, desperate for oxygen. After the first few breaths, she forced herself to stop panting. No point in hyperventilating. To her relief, she didn't feel any broken bones. She wiggled her fingers and toes, just to test that they worked.

"Hi, could you tell me where I am?" asked Madhu after opening her eyes.

Now Arnab must say that his first impression was that she looked absolutely precious in the heavy robe of tribal cloth.

"Well, Madhu, it's like this..." he went on saying.

He spent the next minutes telling Madhu all about how she nearly ended up drowning in the river after falling from the edge on the bank of the river, and how he rushed up there near her by immediately jumping into the river and pulled her to the shore.

"Papa, who has removed my clothes?" Madhu asked.

"I have removed your clothes. At that time your entire body was like ice. If you would have remained in that position for another 20 minutes, definitely you would have caught pneumonia. It was an urgency of primary first aid. Even my daughter Deboshree and my own daughter-in-law, Ashmita were in your place, I would have done the same," said Arnab in a soothing voice.

She sensed his moral duty and felt nothing was wrong with his action. He wanted to divert her mind about removing her clothes and told her how he felt bad about her being falling and drowning. His heart was in his throat. Did she feel bad about his removing her clothes? And if so, how much?

"No, papa. Your face is telling something else. You are feeling guilty consciousness of removing my clothes. But I don't feel it bad which was required at that moment. Just think, if you would have faced a similar accident then should not, I have also removed your clothes completely? Then where is wrong in doing it to save one's life! The most important thing is that you have saved my life from drowning. I owe you my life," said Madhu with her teary eyes.

For a moment, Arnab was moved emotionally by seeing her teary eyes. Madhu woke up and sat by his side, with her two hands, she pulled his face towards her and kissed his two cheeks, "Thank you, Arnab Papa."

"It's a duty of a father to his daughter. Don't cry dear, everything will be all right. Now, take rest for some time," said Arnab and left the hut as if nothing had happened at all.

Madhu must have slept for an hour then she woke up to the smell of coffee and biscuits and she opened her eyes. Then she heard the voice of Arnab papa.

"Good afternoon dear! It is only 12.10 P.M. A long day is ahead. I have brought coffee for you," said Arnab.

Madhu found Arnab papa sitting on the floor just near her leafy bed pouring in hot coffee from the thermal flask bottle and a small packet of biscuits is opened up.

Madhu smiled and said, "Thank you, papa. That's very nice of you!"

She could see Arnab papa bringing them to her on a disposal paper cup and plate. She sat up in bed and fairly wolfed down the biscuits and hot coffee and Arnab papa apparently pleased with her appetite. She smiled at him with love and respect. Holding her scanty cloth carefully on her body she was brewing her coffee as she knew well that she was completely naked beneath this scanty tribal cloth. Madhu could feel her breasts jiggling underneath the cloth.

"I am sorry, as you know these tribes need only a small piece of cloth. The females only wrap themselves from their neck to knee and the males need only loincloths. I found this female cloth in this community hut. This cloth may not cover your body properly but there was no option and it will take some time to dry up your all-wet dresses," said Arnab when he felt her discomfort in the scanty cloth.

"It's ok, papa. At least, I have something to cover up my body," said Madhu with a faint smile.

Then Madhu watched Arnab papa carefully from very close, certain things went unnoticed from her eyes since she regained her senses. Arnab papa had only a boxer in his body. Madhu could see this was a typical traditional old-fashioned brief meant for the old man with a hole in the front of boxers which was a fly hole. The briefs her husband was using were different from this which Arnab papa had now as she had witnessed how her husband would lower his waistband and take out his penis for a pee in the bathroom. Her husband had explained to her how there were different kinds of boxers meant for males, particularly for an old man with a hole in the front meant to be used for pulling the member through and evacuating the bladder. However, one thing her husband pointed out, was that this was for ease of access when it was needed for sudden pee for the old people so that an old man could pull his penis through the hole and pull it back in rather than adjust his entire pants after peeing.

One similarity she could notice was that the fabrics of his briefs were in fine cotton with a plain weave, lighter, softer, and very transparent like her panties. She could clearly see the outline of his flaccid cock which must be 6 inches in length. She shivered while imagining its full length when erected, it could be not less than 10 inches, must be a monstrous one which she had seen from a distance when Arnab papa was inserting it inside the tribal teen. Arnab papa was bare-chested, full of hairy chest. She had never seen his upper naked body before; it was the first time she was seeing him with his wide hairy chest. He was tanned and overly muscular, hairy chest where most of the hair was grey and smooth stomach just slightly bit tanned. He had powerful muscular thick thighs full of small hairs up to his calves. Madhu would always prefer a hairy male because these types of males would look sexier but her husband Dipankar was hairless. Arnab papa was looking like Sean Connery, the sexy James bond from the old James bond movies.

1...34567...21