The Law of Jungle Ch. 07

Story Info
The erotic adventure of two naughty Elderly Heads.
75.8k words
4
9.1k
8

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was morning. Bipin awoke with Archana, the grandmother beside him. He hadn't truly believed this moment of every morning would be possible, but here they were together. Finally. He rolled onto his side and listened to her breathing, now, his beautiful wife by his side. She slept with her hand curled up near her face and what a beautiful face. This morning, her hair reflected the light differently than it had last night, framing her face and making his chest convulse. He rubbed a strand of her hair between his fingertips. Never would he get tired of touching such a silky texture, matched only by her skin. His cock responded to the thought. His reaction to making love to her confirmed this wasn't only lust or the power of a crush but an emotional bonding. He wanted her in ways that were impossible to outrun the emotional effect. This wasn't a woman he'd expected to find. Sure, he'd wanted her his whole life.

But the real version was a million times better than anything he could have imagined. He wasn't prepared for the door that had opened to him. Or was he? He had no idea what plans she had beyond settling their future. He had some ideas of what he'd like to do, both short-term and long-term, with her. But he had no idea what she would think of them. Now with Arnab Grand paa on the way back, there was bound to be a conflict of interest as he was her husband if she would repent what they were into. Morally, he was feeling guilty to face Arnab grandpa because he was fucking Archana grandma and seriously treating her as his wife. The old lady Archana sighed in her sleep, and Bipin put aside all thoughts. He kissed Archana along her jaw and felt her cheeks move as a smile spread across her lips.

"Good morning. Would you like coffee or tea?" he asked.

"Umm, coffee would be delightful," she moved against him.

He pushed himself up, "I'll be right back. Unless you want to come?"

He cupped her breasts, a perfect fit in his hands, and thumbed her nipples. She moved her hips toward him, and he reached under the covers to turn her so that they lay on their sides, face-to-face. He lifted her leg and swung it over his waist.

Archana, the old lady gasped and giggled, "This feels much better than coffee."

"I'll give you something to laugh at if you're not careful," Bipin said.

"Really? Well, you certainly do a good morning justice, not just a great night," smiled the old lady.

"Baby, I've got a whole calendar open for you," he claimed her hips with his hands.

"Wait, let me first kiss you," Archana reached for his face and kissed him passionately," Let me do this."

Archana was naked, her body draped over his waist as though she belonged to him. He moved between her legs. She took him into her hand and touched her warm lips over the head of his cock. He closed his eyes.

"I think I can improve on good for my morning lollypop. If you're willing?" she said.

"Oh, I'm very willing, "Bipin said and pushed his rigid cock inside her mouth.

Archana kept on sucking his cock. After a while, he withdrew his cock from her mouth. Her eyes were wide and her smile spurred him on. He moved down an inch and then he slipped his cock into her sweet folds. She slid her leg upward, her knee to his chest. He was too amazed at the sensation of entering her to ask about her acrobatics. He glided over her soft tissue and with one thrust seated himself deep within her. A shudder ran along his body and he thrust again, moving his hips in one direction as he brought her body toward him, joining them together.

"Oh, goodness, baby," Bipin gritted his teeth.

Archana's position made everything tighter, hotter. Her pussy wrapped around him, and he groaned aloud when she clenched her inner muscles.

"You're pushing me to the edge," Bipin panted.

She was something, all right. He was already near coming and he'd just started. But he'd promised something better than good, and he was going to see that promise through. He rolled over on his back and carried her with him until she sat atop him. Her hair fell in waves about her shoulders, half-covering her breasts, tempting him with the alluring peek-a-boo it created. He caressed her breasts.

"I'm going to fuck you like I've wanted to for years," Bipin said.

He moved her hips back and forth, and she rose slightly up on her knees and came down on his cock. The sensation was overpowering. He rubbed her clit as she rode him. Archana pressed her palms on his chest, moaning. He took hold of her hips and rocked his hips into his thrusts. Fire blazed through his body. God, it felt unbelievable. Archana arched and threw back her head. She called his name. Softly, sweetly, the same way he'd fantasized.

"Bipin, my dear husband, please," she moaned, "Are you coming? I know I'm about to."

There was no holding back. She was where he needed her and he joined her, cresting upward. He guided her hips up and down again and again while the pleasure built. She shuddered over him, and he knew she'd tilted over into orgasm. Another thrust and he followed her into a powerful climax. Panting, she lay down over his body. Her breasts pressed into his chest. He caressed the round fullness that formed the outer edge of her breasts. He skimmed the sides of her body, her waist was so tiny and then along her hips, with their full curves. He spread his hands out over her ass, round and firm and his. "Superb morning. Extraordinary," She nuzzled her face into his neck, "What are your plans this morning?"

"Nothing, after this, another fuck in afternoon after lunch, "Bipin embraced and kissed her.

Kaberi woke up and couldn't find Mihir beside her and she thought he must be in the kitchen preparing morning tea and coffee for all family members. She sat up, her cheeks glowing from the random fucking from Mihir last night. He was still connected to her.

Mihir suddenly entered opening the door from outside and said, "I thought I was clear on what time I wanted you in the kitchen for morning tea/coffee and breakfast. But you are waking up always late. Kaberi, now, you need to be taught a lesson for not listening to your husband. Come here and get on your knees."

Kaberi did as she was told, happily.

"Lift your nighty over your fat ass," he instructed in that tone.

Before Kaberi knew it, without warning, "Smack! Smack! Smack!" with such force and speed, he spanked her ass. The pain felt so good! Kaberi couldn't control herself as she was squirming, trying to rub her swollen clit on his leg.

"What the fuck are you doing bitch? Get your ass off of me! Look at my fucking cock! The head of my cock is still smeared with last night's cum while fucking you and is already dried up and Who is going to clean this shit?" Mihir said in an angry tone.

"You old bitch, you deserve tight slaps, "Mihir said and came forward to her, lifted her face.

He slapped her face 3 or 4 times so tightly that his hand had imprint images on the side of her two white cheeks and become reddened and Kaberi felt a burning sensation on her two cheeks and she couldn't control herself. The grand lady of a rich family started to cry like a disobedient kid getting a punishment, tears rolled down from both of her eyes.

"I am so sorry, my dear husband, I will clean it up for you. Here let me go clean them for you," she said in her sobbing voice.

Mihir grabbed her by her hair, pushed her to the floor, and said, "You need to lick it now before I fuck you again now."

Kaberi looked up at him and then slowly stuck her tongue out to clean his dick. When he was pleased with her work, he pulled out his rigid cock and rubbed it between her soft lips.

"Open up," he said sternly.

"Yes, my dear husband," she said in an obedient voice.

Kaberi took him deep into her throat willingly. Not that she would have a choice in the matter. Before long he was jerking her head back and forth on his long dick. He let out a few moans of pleasure in the process while through his teeth telling her to take his cock. Kaberi was pleased to have her jaws so stressed by his manhood. She loved sucking.

"Okay enough of that. Get your ass up and bend over the bed with your face down in the sheets, "Mihir ordered.

"Yes," Kaberi was cut off by his roughness in shoving himself in her!

He pounded her tight pussy with so much force and strength She couldn't control herself. She was screaming and moaning so loud that her neighbor Archana could probably hear her clearly. His cock was so delightful fulfilling. He reached around to pull on her nibbles as Kaberi clung to the sheets for dear life! She slowly brought her hand down to rub her clit a little and soon enough she was cumming all over his big dick.

"Ahhhh ahhhhh ohhh!" Kaberi moaned.

"I am sorry if it hurts baby but I have waited from the morning for this and I need to take this pussy now!" said Mihir.

"Ohh...oh! She grunted, "I am not moaning because it hurts. I am moaning because your dick feels good stretching my pussy!"

"Ohh, I see!" he said as he looked down to find her white fluids on his tanned cock, "You came all over it! You little slut. You are so hot for cock, aren't you? Well, good, because you are going to be getting fucked a lot while you are staying with me as my wife."

"Ohh God yes! Please give it to me! Pound my pussy with your big cock! Yesss!" she yelled before one orgasm as he spun her around.

"Ohh yes, baby! Here it comes! Take it down your throat honey! Drink it all up and don't spill a drop!" then he filled her mouth with his seed as she tried to swallow all of it.

It was so thick she almost gagged but she swallowed it. She didn't want to disappoint him. In a second, he was hard again. Granite.

"This is not an end. I want you inside your pussy," Mihir slipped from inside her.

No time to waste. He had her in his bed and he wanted to make love to her again. He pushed her onto her side and then onto her back. He opened her legs, wide for his body to fit between, and with one single thrust, pushed back inside her. He stretched up her arms and kissed her mouth. At first, he brushed his lips lightly over her mouth and face, along her jaw, and down her neck. He didn't stop until she began to wriggle. He released her arms. She groaned and bumped her hips, almost demanding he touch her, take her. She threaded his hair between her fingers and tugged. He ignored her. He played with her breasts and nipples. He rolled her nipples into hard peaks between his fingers while he nibbled her ear. Her groans grew louder, her hips moved insistently, and he reclaimed her hands. He moved his mouth up and down her neck, stopping every now than to suckle a point, holding his cock still within her body. And it took every ounce of concentration considering he was fully erect and each of her movements released a spasm of pleasure that demanded an equal and opposite reaction.

"I can't take another second. You must. You can't hold back any longer," Kaberi was desperate.

He feigned innocence, "What do you mean? Oh, yes. Coffee. I'll be right back."

"No, you're not going anywhere. You know what I want," her eyes were bright and wild.

She widened her legs, wrapped them around his waist, and there was no place to go but deep inside. He bent his head and kissed her. Not letting go of her arms, he arched back and moved his hips against her mound.

"Baby, like this?" Mihir plunged into her and then moved back, using his knees to leverage his body, almost coming out of her narrow sheath, before thrusting back into her.

Kaberi closed her eyes, "Yes. Do it again. Again, Mihir, my dear husband, again."

Mihir let go of her arms and she wrapped them around him. He came up onto his elbows, moving with her legs around his waist. He took his time exploring her body, which made her gasp or moans. He moved into her and rocked his hips back, enjoying the friction created. He came back into her and repeated this rhythm. She joined in, her body moving, her arms entwined around his neck, her body sliding against his belly and chest, her breasts pressed against him and then released. He drove into her, lifting so that his cock rubbed against her clit before slamming into her. Her breath was fast and he prayed she was near orgasm. He thrust again, deep, so deep his headboard thudded against the wall. She whimpered and clutched at him. He was near to calling out, his breath burned in his chest. He kept diving into her body, pumping his cock faster and faster while the headboard echoed his rhythm. She increased her movements, and then he was unable to stop himself. Her voice lifted into a yell. His name came from her lips, giving him leave, and he let go. His body erupted; he came with such force into her. His voice rang out hoarsely, shouting her name. Their voices harmonized into a passionate wail of triumph. Never had he experienced this type of lovemaking.

He settled against her. Their breathing was short and rapid, their bodies covered in perspiration. Their arms and legs were tangled together. There were absolutely no words to express this experience. None that he knew. Her heartbeat tapped against his chest. He held her there until their breaths returned to normal. Time passed. He opened his eyes, realizing they'd both fallen asleep for few minutes. She lay in his arms, warm and soft, and he never wanted to let her go. Never. He gazed at her sleeping face. He loved her. He was deeply in love with her. The thought tore at him. She moved in his arms, and he squeezed her. He couldn't help himself. He wanted to feel her against him, so close a beam of light couldn't find space to move between them. Kaberi's eyelids fluttered.

He kissed her cheek, "I owe you coffee," he further embraced her, "Oh, I think for what you've done, you could easily demand coffee and breakfast in bed. And I'd not be one to argue either."

Kaberi traced some imaginary shape on his chest. She moved her finger in a circular pattern and then changed course.

"Are you hurt with my tight slaps, my dear wife? I always advise you to obey me. Shall I make you breakfast in bed or just coffee?" asked Bipin.

"What time is it?" asked Kaberi.

"It is only 6.30 A.M and not a single member of the family is awoken but I have to prepare tea, coffee, and breakfast for all," Mihir said.

"If you wish, you can assist me," said Mihir.

"No, my dear husband, your wish is my will, I will assist you after returning from the bathroom," she smiled at Mihir with an obligation.

Both the elders were ready to go for the bank of the river and were waiting for their daughters-in-law. All of them would go to the point near the end of the village where the river was flowing and from there, they would separate themselves going in the opposite direction to each other.

"Bhaskar, have you brought that thing which Thumpu, the Shaman had given you during the tribal festival?" asked Arnab.

Bhaskar picked out two wild herbs from his pocket and handed over one of them to Arnab and said, "One is for each. Today is your date but be careful and ensure that neither of our daughters-in-law should get the slightest hint of this affair."

Those two herbs collected from Shamon were powerful birth control herbs used by tribes to prevent unnecessary pregnancies. Before coupling, a female would chew the herb for some time and swallow the saliva then if at all the sperm of a male would be ejaculated inside her she could not be pregnant. This method would be adopted by the male tribes in their routine affairs with other women of the tribes. As per law of the jungle, any tribal male could have sex with any tribal female irrespective of he or she is unmarried or married provided the female counterpart would not get pregnant. If the female would get pregnant then she would be bound to marry the person responsible for her pregnancy. The second most important factor was that if the village chief would get the slightest proof of any affairs of any couples, then he had the power to summon them and get them married immediately. This was the law of the jungle.

Most of the tribal women of these two villages were fascinated by the white skin of Arnab and Bhaskar and they were not only attracted towards these two old men but had also soft corners and sexual attraction towards these men from the city. From the years, Arnab and Bhaskar had been fucking most of the tribal women from two villages because both of them were sexually virile and they would fuck them in different postures to which the tribal males had no exposure. The tribal women would get maximum sexual satisfaction from these two elderly gentlemen. These two elderly gentlemen would fix the day secretly with the women whom they desired to fuck and tell them to come to that secret place, preferably at bachelors' huts/community huts or bushy areas near the bank of the river and near stream. Of course, it was a secret affair and the women of tribes would neither discuss these affairs among themselves nor divulge any information to anybody.

For years it had been continuing like this and none of the male tribes nor the village chief had any knowledge of these secret affairs of Arnab and Bhaskar. Both the elderly men had not only completed fucking mothers of the families of two villages, but they had fucked their daughters and now they had been fucking the third generation of granddaughters, the virgin girls who were of the same age groups as their granddaughters Bipasha and Arpita. They would lure the tribal women with various gifts like clothes and sweets. The tribal women would always prefer tasty and sweet chocolates brought out by these two elderly men from the city. The most peculiar thing was that these tribal women would always influence and convince their daughters and granddaughters to be fucked by these two elderly men and sometimes, they would accompany their daughters or granddaughters to the fixed secret place so that these elderly men could fuck them and they would stand guard near them for any imminent danger of discovery.

On the previous day, Arnab had fixed a date with a virgin tribal girl named Sankiri, who was a black virgin teen of 18 years. Arnab talked with her mother and the mother had convinced her daughter that Sahib (All the tribes would address Bhaskar and Arnab as Sahib respectfully) would teach her everything about sex which would be beneficial for her future conjugal life after marriage. Today was the day fixed for Arnab. Everything was fixed and planned. Arnab had planned that he would keep Madhu, the daughter-in-law busy in the water of the river for collecting stones and he would leave from there with some pleas to fuck the tribal teen.

Then they saw the two daughters-in-law, Ashmita and Madhu were approaching them. Both the daughters-in-law wore Denim shorts and thick cotton sleeveless tops. Both of them preferred these dresses because they would swim and dive in the water of the river. Since their fathers-in-law would be in front of them, they were very careful not to expose anything through their dresses. The denim shorts despite being drenched in water would not show the outlines of their panties. Similarly, the thick cotton sleeveless tops would not expose the straps and cups of their bras despite being drenched in water. But the only problem was their thick fleshy white legs protruded from their shorts and they were looking like hot girls from Hollywood movies.

Ashmita said, "Madhu, everything is ok but the only problem is that we both shouldn't have these sleeveless tops."

"Why? What's the problem?" asked Madhu.

"Don't you see? we both have a bunch of hairs under our armpits. We should have these either trimmed or shaved off" said Ashmita.

Madhu smiled and said, "Our fathers-in-law would never mind because they know we have hairs everywhere as we are grown-up women."

"Papa, we are ready. Should we move," said Madhu.