The Law of Jungle Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arnab kissed her lips one last time then moved up to her forehead. He kissed her there then kissed each of her closed eyes. He kissed her cheek then moved his lips to her ear. He nibbled on her ear lobe letting his tongue dip into her ear. Sankiri shuddered slightly when his tongue licked inside her ear. He kissed his way across her face to the other ear. When he finished kissing that ear, he began to kiss down the side of her face kissing and licking her neck on both sides. He lifted her right hand to his lips and kissed her palm. He ran his tongue over her fingers sucking each one into his mouth sucking on each finger for a few moments. He slid them in and out just like a little cock. He kissed her arm down to her armpit. He kissed her armpit, smelled the sprouting hair there, licking it with long strokes of his tongue causing her to giggle a little. He moved over to the other arm and did the same thing. He pushed her arms over her head when he was done so it caused her small chest to arch up slightly.

He kissed around each puffy tit without touching the nipple that stood atop each tiny mound. He quickly moved his mouth over one of her nipples sucking it hard. Sankiri moaned loudly as he washed her nipple with his tongue. He moved over to the other nipple repeating the process. He began to kiss down her body again. He kissed and licked her belly pausing long enough to dip his tongue into her belly button. She giggled softly as he reamed her navel with his tongue. He moved lower kissing his way down her left leg licking and sucking all the way to her kneecap. He lifted her left leg with his hand and kissed down her calf to her foot. He ran his tongue along the sole of her foot making her squirm. He gently sucked on each of her toes before beginning to kiss his way back up her leg. He kissed and nipped her thigh kissing close to her hairy pussy but not touching it.

Madhu was surprised to know that Arnab papa, the old man was master in kissing. He moved to the right leg again repeating the same thing he did with her left leg. He kissed his way up her right leg again kissing and nipping her thigh close to her pussy but not touching it. He could see a lot of moisture along her cunt crack as he kissed her thigh. He kissed back up to her small tits and sucked each nipple. He kissed her lips again. She shoved her tongue deep into his mouth moaning all the time. He sucked her tongue gently licking all over it. He whispered for her to turn over on her belly.

Sankiri rolled over and tucked her arms under her head. He moved his head down kissing the back of her neck. He licked his way down her back until he reached her round butt cheeks. He lifted his face from her body and just looked at her beautiful body stretched out before him. He lowered his face again kissing and sucking each ass cheek. He licked all over the smooth skin of her ass. He used his hands to spread her butt cheeks apart. He was now looking at her puckered little rosebud. It was pinkish and closed tightly shut. He placed his tip of the tongue in the top of her ass crack and licked very slowly down to her wrinkled little brown hole.

"Oh Sahib, I never knew it would feel so good back there," she groaned when his tongue touched her ass hole.

He grabbed all the heap of clothes lying nearby and made it a bundle-like pillow and instructed Sankiri to lift her hips. When she rose, he slid that bundle under her belly. He ran his tongue down from her ass hole to her cunt hole. He flicked it around her pussy hole then moved it back to her ass hole. He stiffened his tongue and pushed against her tight brown hole. He could taste a slightly tangy flavor from her ass, to him it was delicious.

She grunted loudly when the tip of his tongue pushed into her tight anal hole. He wiggled the tip around the inside of the dark channel. He pulled his tongue out and moved down to her pussy again. He licked her clit and wiggled his tongue inside her cunt. He then moved back to her ass hold sinking it deeper into her rear hole. He spread her cheeks as wide as he could with his hands and shoved his tongue all the way up her ass. He licked the walls of her ass as she shoved her ass up at his face. He told her to roll over so I could finish making her feel good.

"Hurry Sahib, I'm feeling strange, I can't stand it!" she cried as she rolled over.

He dove between her legs burying his tongue deep into her wet cunt. He tongue fucked her hairy pussy as he squeezed and pinched her little nipples. Her body began to quiver and shake as she neared an explosive orgasm. He moved his mouth to her hard clit so he could shove a finger into her. He slowly pushed his middle finger deep into her cunt. He felt the tightness of her young body grabbing his finger tightly.

"Oh, Sahib! Don't stop, make me cum, make me cum!" she begged, "Ohh...yes! Yess! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she screamed.

Her back arched off the earth and her cunt grabbed his fingers in a tight grip as she shrieked. Arnab pulled his fingers from her cunt hole and replaced them with his tongue. He lapped up every drop of her cunt juice that poured out of her teen pussy. He sucked and licked at her teen pussy guiding her through two more orgasms before she finally pushed his head away.

"Holy Goddess Masambango, that was the best," she panted as he sat up looking at her.

"I never knew my butt could make me feel like that. Isn't that kind of unpleasant?" asked Sankiri.

"Not if the person is clean, it's kind of nice to do that," he told her.

She pulled him down to her so she could kiss him, "Thank you, thank you, thank you," she said over and over again.

She used her tongue to clean all her cum off his face. She slid her tongue into his mouth gathering more of her cum. She smiled at him telling him to lie on his back so she could make him feel good now. Sankiri straddled his waist bending down and kissing him again. She wiggled her ass on his hard cock making him moan out and drip more pre-cum. His cock found its way inside her cunt crack. She slid her pussy along his hard shaft making the head of his cock bump into her clit. She hunched her hips along with his cock as she kissed him deeply. She began to kiss down his body. She moved off his cock and kissed her way to his chest. She bit gently on each of his hairy nipples. She then moved quickly to his cock. She took it all in her mouth and let it slide down her throat. She bobbed up and down on it like a madwoman. He didn't know how long he would hold out if she kept that up. She let his cock fall from her mouth and looked up at him.

"Could you get on your hands and knees so I could try what you did?" she asked softly.

"You don't have to do that. I mean I'm clean and all but you don't have to do that just because I did it to you," he said.

"I'm not silly, I want to try it, I want to try everything with you," she requested.

He moved so he was kneeling on the earth. He put his head on the bundle of clothes making his ass sticking up in the air. He felt her hands on his ass then felt her spreading his cheeks apart. He could feel her breath on his puckered hole as she stared at it. Sankiri kissed each of his ass cheeks before moving her tongue to his ass crack. She ran her tongue down until she hit his tight rear hole. Arnab groaned as she licked and kissed his anal opening. He heard a moan come from Sankiri as she rimmed his ass. He wiggled his ass at her face and she pushed against his ass hole with her tongue. He groaned out as the tip of her tongue wormed its way up to his ass. Sankiri pushed harder making more of her tongue slid into his tight ass.

"Oh Sankiri, wiggle your tongue now," he instructed.

His cock was leaking pre-cum onto the grass as she tonguefucked his ass hole. She reached down taking his dripping cock in her hand and began to stroke it. Her tongue worked its way in and out of his ass while he pushed his ass back to her face.

"Suck my cock now Sankiri, suck me," he told her.

She pulled her tongue from his tight rear hole and covered his hard cock with her mouth. She slowly lowered her face down until his dick was in her throat. Sankiri kept it there working it with her throat muscles. She finally pulled it out of her throat and took it from her mouth.

"Sahib, will you put it in me. I want to feel what it's like to have it in my pussy," she begged.

"Are you sure you want it Sankiri? You are kind of small and I'm pretty big," he said.

"If it feels anything like when you lick me then I want it in me," she replied.

"Okay, if you really want to then I'll be happy to fuck that young teen pussy of yours," he laughed.

"But, wait. First, chew this for some time and swallow the juice," he said and gave her the herbs he brought with him.

"What's that?" asked Sankiri.

"If you swallow the juice of this herb, you will not get pregnant," explained Arnab.

"Ohh! I understand," she said smilingly and started chewing the herb.

"I'm ready. Just tell me what to do," Sankiri was impatient.

"First, take that heap of clothes and roll over onto your front with your legs wide apart and slip it under your stomach," When she had complied, he continued, "Reach back and spread your ass cheeks so I can get you greased up."

When she was ready for him to do what was needed, he knelt between her legs. After admiring Sankiri's shapely naked ass, Arnab opened his mouth and spitted a large volume of saliva on his palm, and reached between her smooth cunt cheeks to use the thumb and fingers of one hand to pry open her cute pink cunt wall. He placed the saliva-coated fingers against the tiny hole. Preferring to use more than enough than less, especially since it would be her first time, he put more saliva inside.

"Oooo, that feels good," she murmured.

Arnab smiled at her response because he knew it would soon feel even better. He carefully inserted, all the way to his knuckle, the middle finger of the hand he had used to open her cunt hole and spread the saliva evenly. Sankiri cooed her pleasure again, and her small cunt hole started squirming. It was obvious to him she would really love being fucked there, and he knew he would enjoy it just as much. When he removed his finger from the young woman, Arnab applied the leftover saliva to his cock and wiped his hands on the grass.

"Keep holding yourself open," he instructed her, and leaned forward, one hand on the grassy ground beside Sankiri and the other guiding his cock.

After Arnab felt the head make contact, he moved it up and down and from side to side to be sure the lubrication of saliva was well-spread. When he was certain it was, he gave a firm thrust forward and felt the end of his crown head wedge into the tight hole being held open for him.

"Oh!" Sankiri grunted with pain, and she seemed to move forward away from the stiff intruder.

"Did that hurt?" asked Arnab.

"Yes, just a little at first, but it feels good now. Mmmm, really good," she replied.

"That's good," Arnab smiled at the response, which was the expected one, and thrust forward again, driving an inch of his hard shaft into the tight hole and felt that he had already broken her hymen.

"Ooo, yes," Sankiri murmured, "That feels really good now."

"That's good; just stay relaxed, and I'll take my time. If it starts to hurt, let me know, and I'll stop," Arnab assured her.

"Oh, don't stop. It keeps getting better and better," she kept saying.

Arnab squeezed his finger into the tight hole beside his cock and moved it all the way around to look for any loose skin or other potential problem. Finding none, he thrust forward again, and another inch of his cock burrowed into the right place where it was being made so welcome. Sankiri expressed her joy with the new experience and urged him to continue, which he did so gladly. His cock was deep enough inside her that he no longer needed to guide it, so he placed both hands on her hips, for leverage and because he liked the feel of her soft skin. He pulled back against her and thrust forward again, and most of the rest of his cock plowed into the teen's cunt. Arnab lay on top of the young girl for about a minute, letting pleasure throb from his cock buried in the tight hole under him.

She had never felt anything like what was happening, and Sankiri could feel herself squirming on the grassy ground and hear herself cooing in delight. The big cock embedded inside her cunt sent waves of total joy through her body, as it stretched her more than she would have believed possible. Her erotic movements jerked the big giver of pleasure around in her cunt and, the more it moved inside her, the better it felt. When the man above her began slowly drawing it back, she felt a small twinge of loss.

It didn't last long, though, and his cock surged back inside her, stretching her cunt and adjacent channel anew, and sending new and even more powerful currents of joy through her. Sankiri was moaning in bliss from what his cock was doing for her, and he pulled it most of the way out and rammed it back into her again. This time, she was so eager for the incredible erotic pleasure, she did her best to fuck back to meet it until her body and he came firmly together. But not only Arnab but Sankiri also felt that his big cock was not moving inside her cunt after few inches. The entire cock was only submerged up to few inches from the knob. Even Sankiri was also surprised that why didn't the entire body of his cock move inside her pussy.

Arnab saw what she was thinking, besides feeling her body moving, and made a suggestion, "Sankiri, why don't you sit down above me, I mean squatting down? You can be a lot more active that way."

This made sense to Sankiri "Good idea. Help me get up."

He rolled onto his back and told her to straddle his waist. He explained that the best way for her to get it inside was to squat over his cock and lower herself down onto it. He told her that she could control how much went into her and how fast it went in. She quickly moved her pussy over his cock anxious to feel his hardness sliding up her teen cunt canal.

"Put my dick at your cunt hole," he instructed Sankiri as she squatted over his hard cock.

Sankiri reached down taking his hard dick and placed the head of it against her tight teen pussy hole. He told her to rub it along her crack to spread his pre-cum around and coat her cunt hole with it. Then she noticed a stream of blood in her crack.

All of a sudden, she got nervous and said, "Sahib, there is blood inside me."

"This is nothing, it happens in a preliminary stage. Do you feel any pain due to this blood?" he asked.

"No," Sankiri replied.

"Then forget about this blood and do what I say," Arnab assured her.

She did as told and her breathing became ragged as she started to feel good. She moved his dick to her pussy hole holding it with one hand. They ended up with her squatting beside his two legs, with his cock embedded in her cunt and his hands resting on her hips. They stayed like that for a few seconds, before Arnab drew most of the way out, paused with just the head still inside, and drove slowly forward. He drove his shaft all the way into her and pulled back on her hips while she pushed up against him Sankiri pushed back against him to meet him and the result was his big cock squashed against her soft cunt cheeks and his cock even further inside her. Now, Madhu couldn't restrain herself, she put her finger inside her pussy and started fingering by watching them.

"Okay good, now lower yourself down," Arnab said, "Just be careful and stop if it hurts too much."

Sankiri just nodded her head as she pushed down on his cock. She was so tight that his cock began to bend slightly. He felt her pushing harder against it then suddenly the head of his cock popped into her pussy, and more than half of the body of cock entered inside. He gave another stroke, and his entire dick was in her pussy. Sankiri felt a sharp feeling inside which caused her severe pain, she screamed in pain, and tears started rolling down her eyes. After that, she suddenly gave him a push. Arnab then realized that her hymen was not completely broken, now only he had popped her cherry. She was crying, her eyes were red, and he could see a thin stream of blood was running between her thighs, her pussy was bleeding. Sankiri had not at all noticed what went between her legs, she was staring at him. He thought for a moment then tried to pulling and pushing his dick from her.

Sankiri held his hand and stopped him, "Now, it's ok."

Her pain lasted for some time and after that, it kept reducing, and then she felt some pleasure. She continued up and down.

"Ohh!" she cried out in surprise, "It's inside of me."

"Hold still until you get used to it Sankiri, it will feel better after some time," advised Arnab after he noticed what happened between her thighs.

She put both of her hands on his chest for support, as she bent her head down trying to see what it looked like. It took all he had not to ram his cock all the way into her but he didn't want to cause her any pain although he knew that now the path was clear for his big cock. She told him that it really felt good with it in her. He told her to let a little more slide inside. She looked him in the eyes as she pushed down some more and allowed another inch of his cock into her young cunt.

"Uuuugggghhhhh, it's so big!" she sighed.

She stopped again waiting for her young body to adjust to his size. He felt her cunt gripping his cock tight. Arnab gritted his teeth to stop him from blasting his cum. Sankiri held steady with about two inches of his cock inside of her. She looked down at her crotch again pushing downward. She watched as another inch of his hard rod slid inside her young teen pussy.

"I feel so full and it still isn't all the way inside," she complained.

"You might not be able to take it all because you are still kind of small," he told her.

She lifted herself a little then pushed harder back down. Some more of his cock went into her very tight cunt. He felt the tip of his cock hitting something deep inside of her. He guessed it was her small cervix. She let out a little yelp when his dick hit it. It penetrated even more deeply than it had been, and she could even feel Arnab's pubic hair tickling the insides of her cheeks.

"Sankiri, don't go any farther. I don't want to hurt you," he told her.

"But you're not all the way in yet," the innocent teen said.

"I'm at the entrance to your cervix. It will hurt if you push me inside of it," he said.

Arnab put his hands on her ass cheeks and lifted her a little then let her slide back down his shaft. He did that a few times until she got the idea. She was soon moving her hips up and down making her wet hairy pussy slide up and down on his cock.

"Holy God, this feels so wonderful Sahib. I love having you inside of me, "she said.

He began to hump up to meet her downward motions. Soon they were fucking slow and steady. Arnab moved his hands to her puffy tits and began to work on her nipples. She had her hands on his chest for support and working her hips on his dick. She was panting hard when she suddenly stopped. She raised herself with just the tip of his cock in her young cunt. He looked at her with a questioning look. She smiled at him just as she let all of her weight falls. His hard cock slid fast into her cunt. Sankiri let out a small scream as his cock pushed past the tight opening of her cervix.

"Ouucchhh, it hurts Sahib it hurts!" she cried.

He quickly pulled his cock out of her pussy and pulled her down on top of him. he hugged her tightly.

"I told you not to do that," he said.

"Yes, I know but I wanted you all inside," she said.

"Promise you won't do that again," he told her.

"Okay Sahib, I promise," she said, "Can you put it in again."

"Get on your hands and knees for me," he instructed.