The Law of Jungle Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, maa, oh, maa, oh, maa, ohhhh, uhhh, ohhhh, uhhh, yes, uhhhh, yes, fuck me... that's it... yes... Uhhhhohhhhh, Ohhh uhhh, yes... Ohh, fuck, yes,Ohhhhh!" she gasped.

"Ouuuhhhh, uhh, Ohhuhhahhhh, uhhh, yes, fuck me bitch, you rich whore, how do you feel? Yes, Uhhh, Ahhhh!" he grunted in response.

Ashmita soared up the curve of a gigantic climax and, hitting the peak, crashed over into a series of back-to-back orgasms, moaning and shuddering and gasping, her long neck steeply arched, the breath driven from her throat as he rammed in deeper, harder, and faster. Muthu paused as her cunt convulsed on his submerged penis and pushed her down onto her front, her buttocks thrust up high at him, her face on the side on the sand. He shuffled his legs wide and straddled her hips in a deep squat. Taking a deep breath and holding her by the hips and buttocks pinned under him, he rammed her savagely and without warning. Hard and deep and fast he took her, his cock pistoning furiously in and out of her cunt like a battering ram.

His belly sucked in with the strain and his powerful body corded, the muscles and tendons popping in his sweating torso. His hips hammered violently back and forth, his enormous penis ramming and reaming into her flesh. He gasped loudly in time to his thrusts, slamming into her. He bent forward over her, his arms outstretched on either side of hers, and went even faster, his thick cock glistening and gleaming with her juices as he plundered her frantically convulsing cunt. His penis pounded and sawed in and out of her cunt, rasping over her gorged clitoris.

"Ohhhhh! Aaaahhhhh! Uuuuhhhhh!" she cried loudly with her eyes screwed shut in agonized ecstasy, her lovely mouth torn wide open.

Her body jerked and lurched under his, writhing uncontrollably. Her voice ululated in ecstasy, and he gasped and panted like a bull, his nostrils flared, his eyes wide, scarcely believing the incredible heat that seared his loins.

"Unnnggghhhhh, Ohhhhhhh ... Uhhhhh, Yes... Ahhhhhh!" he gasped.

She came again and again and again, it was a multi-orgasm and he could hold back no more. With a deep growl, he thrust savagely into her several times and finally yielded, gasping as his searing cum splattered in a copious flood into her greedy cunt. Ashmita collapsed, sobbing and gasping, her body trembling with excitement. He had been far better than she had dared hope. The coconut vendor was gasping too, his head bowed, his hands sliding up her body gently to cup her sandy breasts. She shivered at his touch. His cock dwindled and slowly, he slid out of her. He sat with his legs folded under her, his chest heaving, gasping, and panting. Slowly, she turned around on her back and smiled up at him. He began to rise when she stopped him.

"Hey," she said softly, her hand on his cock. "Where are you going?"

A grin split his face. She curled an arm around his head and drew his mouth to her and kissed him deeply, her tongue roving in his mouth. Her breasts flattened against his chest and her hand was busy between his legs, deftly arousing him. She slithered down till her face was between his legs and he moaned as she took his cock in her mouth and began to arouse him again. Muthu was a young man of 23 years and quite energetic so immediately he had a hard one.

"We shouldn't fuck openly here. Let us go to that place in the garden which is surrounded by flower plants and bushes where nobody could see us, "suggested Ashmita.

They fucked two times more and they stopped briefly in between. She sucked him and had him tongue-fuck her cunt. They made sixty-nine position and then she rolled over and took him between her legs and thrashed and heaved under him, kissing him hungrily, her hips jerking with his, flying from one orgasm to another.

"Now, put on your dress as my husband may come anytime and let us go to open space so that anybody could guess I am buying coconut. In the meantime, slice off another coconut for me, "said Ashmita.

The cool liquid of coconut soothed her after a random fucking of three times by Muthu. While sipping the coconut water, Ashmita recalled the discussion her husband had with her in the morning. Bhashkar had hired a steamer (The houseboat having a small room containing a couch with a toilet facility for the honeymoon couple to spend a night amid the sea) near Gateway of India for the next day for spending a night in the sea. But Ashmita politely refused and insisted Bhashkar spend the night with Arpita in the sea.

"Muthu, are you really a Muslim?" all of a sudden Ashmita asked.

"No, Madam, I am a Hindu. But what makes you ask so?" he asked with a surprising tone.

"Just asked," Ashmita smiled.

The poor Coconut vendor was a simple guy but not a fool and he understood immediately the implication of her question, he smiled and said, "Madam, I follow your query. You doubt due to my circumcision. In fact, my parents did it to me during my childhood due to some skin disease on the head when I was only 3 years old."

To tease him, Ashmita said, "But it has a positive side which I have seen and tasted myself. You can withstand quite a longer time than an ordinary man."

"Much more time than your husband?"Muthu asked.

"Obviously, which is rare," Ashmita smiled.

To change the topic of discussion, Ashmita said, "Muthu, I want to explore real Mumbai. I want to see all the important places in Mumbai. I want to hire a taxi. Do you have any known, friendly, and reliable Taxi driver with whom I could deal and travel easily?"

Muthu stared at her intently then laughed loudly, "By Taxi! Madam, it would take days to cover Mumbai by taxi. Perhaps, you have no idea about the traffic condition of Mumbai. In every 5.K.M.your taxi will halt for not less than half an hour. In this process just assume, how many places you could cover in a day? If you want to travel to Mumbai, what I suggest, you should always take an Auto-Rickshaw which could take you through the narrow streets, lanes, and alleys avoiding the heavy jammed traffic of the main road. You can cover a lot of places in a day."

"But, I have never traveled in Auto-Rickshaw ever in my life," replied Ashmita.

"Ohh, I understand. You are a rich lady and always travel by car only. You may feel discomfort, "exclaimed Muthu.

"No, Muthu, which is not the reason. I could travel by Auto-Rickshaw, that's not a big problem but..." she paused for a while, "My husband has so many rich friends who are big people here. If ever anybody comes to know about my traveling alone in an Auto-Rickshaw including my husband then so many questions will be raised and the image of my husband will be tarnished. I am afraid of that only."

"You are right Madam. Because you are so fair and smooth as white as marble and your personality will reveal itself that you are a rich and educated lady belonging to a high-class Aristocratic society and people will definitely stare at you sitting alone in an Auto-Rickshaw. People will doubt and disbelief a beautiful lady traveling alone with a driver of Auto-Rickshaw," explained Muthu.

Then further he said, "Madam, I could sort out this problem easily and no one will know about your traveling. I have a friend named Arjun, who is a driver of Auto-Rickshaw, staying in the nearby area where I am staying. He is a very simple, honest, and reliable person which not only I can vouch but also swear in the name of God."

Ashmita looked towards him and thought that the minds of these poor people were never corrupted like her society. At least they were honest and would not tell lies. She asked, "Muthu, where do you live?"

"Madam, in a slum at Nala Sopara, near the sea," replied Muthu.

"And what's about your this friend, driver of the Auto-Rickshaw?"Ashmita further asked.

"Madam, in the same slum where I live," Muthu continued his previous half-finished discussion, "Then another solution of your problem is that you will travel alone in Rickshaw in disguise so that nobody could see your face nor anybody could recognize you."

"How?" asked Ashmita.

"I have a Muslim friend and I could arrange a neat and clean, properly washed Burqa (The burqa is a full-body veil of a Muslim woman) of his wife for you. You will be in disguise of a Muslim woman covering your entire body and face in Burqa," explained Muthu.

Ashmita thought for a moment and said, "Waaaoooo! It's a nice idea."

"Then Madam, when do you propose to have a round of Mumbai city?" asked Muthu.

"Tell your friend to turn up here tomorrow morning sharply by 8.30 A.M.," instructed Ashmita.

"OK, Madam, I will also send the Burqa through him," said Muthu.

"One important thing," she stared at him intently in his eyes with a stern voice, "Don't tell and reveal your friend or to anybody what had happened between you and me just a few moments before."

"Madam, we may be poor people and slum dwellers but we are honest at our heart. I swear in the name of God, please be rest assured that this secrecy will remain only between you and me and it will never go outside," said Muthu with a confirmed and strong voice.

"Thank you, Muthu," Ashmita smiled, embraced him tightly, and kissed him on his lips.

"Madam, when should I visit again?" asked Muthu.

"Day after tomorrow, in afternoon," smiled Ashmita and strolled her way towards the cabin.

---- ---- -----

The next day morning, Ashmita woke up from her sleep with the rustling sound of clothes and the fragrance of Body spray which hit her nostrils. She opened her eyes and found her husband Bhashkar and her daughter Arpita dressing up. Bhashkar had dyed his hair into black, wearing a pair of nice deep blue trousers with white strips shirt, looking quite young and smart.

She glanced towards her daughter Arpita who wore blue jeans with a white T-shirt. Ashmita looked at the wall clock, it was 7.00 A.M. On seeing her wake up, Arpita said, "Good morning Mom."

Bhashkar said, "Good morning dear. Sorry! We didn't mean to wake you up so early but we have to leave early."

"What's your program today?" asked Ashmita.

"We will spend the whole day at Madh Island today. We will not return here tonight. From Madh Island we will proceed to Gateway of India, we will get into a hired boat which will anchor a few distances from Gateway of India in the sea, not in the deep sea but you can enjoy that you are in the sea. We will dine and take drinks inside the boat then the whole night I will fuck your daughter with the swinging of waves of the sea," smiled Bhashkar.

Then he further asked, "Ashmita, what's your program today? How will you spend your day in absence of us?"

"Nothing, I will read some book in the garden area, and then in the evening, I will sit beside the waves of the sea and will enjoy," Ashmita smiled.

Then they heard the sound of stopping the engine of a car near the entrance of the gate. Arpita and Bhashkar both kissed Ashmita on her cheeks. Ashmita waved her hand towards them, "Bye, wish you both a happy day. Enjoy yourselves."

She heard the sound of the car leaving. Leisurely, she woke up. The time was 8.00.A.M. She was in the bathroom and had almost finished her bathing when she heard the creak of the opening of the entrance gate and she assumed somebody had entered the premises. Then Ashmita heard the calling bell of the house.

Hurriedly, she covered herself with a long white towel from her chest to her knee cap and said in a loud voice, "Wait, coming."

Before opening the entrance of the door of the house, again she asked in a loud voice, "Who is it?"

"I am the driver of the Auto-Rickshaw sent by Muthu," she heard the male voice.

"OK, Come above," she said and heard the heavy footsteps climbing on the staircase by the side of the sundeck.

Ashmita opened the door and saw a tall black handsome young man, who must be around 25 years. He was in a Khaki uniform (Brown uniform) with a metal badge tugging in his chest with some numbers inscribed on it. He was carrying a polythene bag.

With a smiling face, showing his white glistening teeth he greeted her, "Good morning Madam!"

"You must be Arjun sent by Muthu!" asked Ashmita.

"Yes, Madam," he replied softly.

"Sorry! I was taking bath," her rosy pouted lips opened with a smile showing the white glistening teeth line.

Her lips were so close to him that he could not only feel her smile but also the essence of her body as her entire body was emitting a sweet fragrance, maybe she had just used some imported shampoo or soap.

Arjun's eyes were wide open; he had never seen such a beautiful woman ever in his life face to face and from so close. This beautiful woman was straight from a Hindi movie. The scene he was witnessing was an extract from a Bollywood film scene of a heroine clad in a towel only. It was the first time a poor man was watching a beautiful lady from so close that Arjun did not spare a single second to scan her entire body.

Arjun watched this stunningly beautiful woman. She had appeared before him with a white towel wrapped around her body, tucked in at her chest, another towel wrapped around her head like a turban. She had the face of an angel, the body of a temptress. Ashmita was very attractive in a molten, earthily sensual way. Her face was a perfect oval, her nose was straight if a trifle broad, her mouth was full and wide with sensual lips, which were luscious and pouting lips, her teeth were white and even teeth and lovely large eyes. Her neck was long and slender and led smoothly, past the delicately sexy hollows in her throat and shoulders.

She had no time to dry off her body because of the sudden arrival of him he thought as he could see the small drops of water glistening on her cheeks, shoulders, and just above her chest like pearls. Her hand was wet with glistening drops of water. Arjun could see her swelling breasts above the thin towel. He knew well that she had just come out from the bathroom and had no bra beneath the towel. He could see the outlines and shapes of her breasts which were full, heavy with pear-shaped, upward-pointing but little sloping breasts, ripe and succulent mounds tipped with long nipples.

Above the towel, Arjun could see her hips flared neatly beneath and her buttocks were firmly rounded. The towel was clung tightly to her round butt, and her arms and legs were slender and shapely with slim ankles, wrists, elegant hands, and feet. Her skin was smooth and clear, the color of golden honey, beautifully offset by the fine gold chains and a mangal sutra that crinkled around her neck, her delicate earrings, her gold bangles along with red-colored glass bangles creating a sweet jingling sound around the atmosphere and finely wrought gold-and-diamond finger-rings in her fingers. She was of medium height of 5'5". Her skin was smooth and firm and creamy and clear, utterly flawless.

Arjun was fully mesmerized when he heard a sweet voice of her, "Arjun comes inside."

Her breasts swung and jiggled as she ushered him into the house. When she walked, her sweet butt swung. Arjun enjoyed watching her. With a nervous and fumbling voice, he said, "Yes, Yeeesss, Sure Madam."

Arjun handed her the polythene packet and said, "Madam, this is the Burqa sent by Muthu."

She took the packet, smiled with thanks. Then she turned towards him and indicated a sofa and said, "Arjun, why don't you sit!"

"Thank you, Madam. I am fine with standing," he said with a hesitating tone.

Ashmita could easily understand his inferior complexity being a poor man from a slum. She thought really these people were so simple and shy in their hearts. To make him more comfortable in her presence, she said, "See, Arjun, now there should not be any formalities between you and me because henceforth I will be in your company as I will be moving along with you whole day in your Auto-Rickshaw. If you hesitate to even sit in my house in presence of me then how could we get along well throughout the day? Let me clear about a certain thing, I don't believe in any class distinction of Poor and Rich, you may be a mere driver of an Auto-Rickshaw and I a rich lady but believe me, I don't distinguish any difference between you and me as we all are human beings, equal with each other."

Arjun was moved by her speech and he thought how such a rich lady could be so simple and gentle. She had no proudness, no rudeness, and no arrogance to display, My God! She was an Angel, Muthu was right about such a gentle lady but he couldn't take his eyes off her sensual and voluptuous body.

Ultimately, Arjun sat on the sofa. In the meantime, Ashmita had gently squeezed out the moisture and little left out water from her hair through the towel and the water was no longer dripping wet out of her hair and she had removed her turban of towel from her head. While doing so, she raised her two hands above her head. Arjun could see a patch of dense black hair under her two slender armpits in contrast to her white hands. Arjun imagined she must have dense pubic hair too. He wished to sniff her armpit hairs and wanted to lick those. Ashmita also sat in front of him with one leg crossed over the other at the knee carefully tugged the towel between her legs so that it would not be parted away to expose her skin.

Arjun could now see her smooth marble-like white legs from her feet to above her knees, she had very thick and fleshy thighs which were clearly visible above the towel as her legs were crossed. Then again he looked above her face which had turned into something unique and beautiful after removing the towel from her head. Her long wet hair hung down her back. God, the woman was going to kill him. Her wet hair dangled across her shoulder blades. Her hair was loose. It was cut straight across at the level of her shoulders. Her hair was dark, silky, and shoulder-length that hung just below her shoulders. Strands of hair clung damply to the nape of her neck. Some of the hair was hanging forward, hiding her face, except for her eyes and she was dragging her hair across her eyes and lifting the hair off the back of her neck. A damp streak of hair lay like a dash of thin black paint across her cheek. He bit his lower lip in tension and flung his head back, his face contorted in a rictus of lust. Kiss me, he thought, anguished, because she wasn't going to, he knew.

Over her left shoulder, through the open window, he could see white-tipped waves rolling onto the beach about 150 meters from where they sat. He thought how lucky these rich persons were, staying near the seashore.

Then he heard her sweet voice, "Arjun, you are perspiring heavy. I can see your shirt is completely drenched due to sweating. Why don't you remove your shirt? Let me run the AC."

"It's OK, Madam," he said.

"It's not OK. I can see, you are bathing in sweat. Don't feel shy before me," she insisted and got up from the sofa to run the AC.

Arjun could see the movements of her buttocks which were swaying rhythmically. He felt a stir in his cock. He removed his shirt and now he was with his Ganji (A male vest which is a piece of underwear that is worn to keep the top part of the body warm). Then he felt the cool air of the AC. In the meantime, Arjun glanced around the whole area. It was a living hall as well as a dining hall, the entire area was covered with soft carpet, well furnished with expensive furniture including the soft velvety sofa where he was sitting. Just near, there was a big mirror fitted with a drawer and a small cushioned stool. Then there was a beautiful dining table made of transparent glass in the frame of an expensive wood frame which was black along with four dinings cushioned chairs.

Just a few feet away, he could see the kitchen and on his backside, he could see a big bedroom which was partially opened. Through the partially opened door, he could see a big and wide luxurious couch. It was a luxurious house and a poor man like him could only dream of it. Then he glanced toward the front wall where he was sitting, he could see a big oil painting of a naked girl bathing in the river was hung.