The Law of Jungle Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashmita was scared to see such a huge crowd and said, "Arjun, please hold my hand tightly otherwise I will be missing among the crowd."

"Sure, Madam," said Arjun and held her hand tightly in his grip.

What's a golden opportunity! Most probably, today he was God's favorite child Arjun thought. He held her soft velvet and wool-like palm which gripped him and his hand brushed her bare hand. He slid his hand under the smooth silk of her palm caressing his palm. His fingers touched her fingers. The world quietened, drowned out by his quickened pulse. Time slowed, he felt a vibration throughout his body and he sensed a promising bulge between his legs. He pushed into the crowd gathered around and jostled past to lead her ahead.

People had grown very impatient and restless. All of a sudden, a wave of the crowd came and pushed them. He loosened his grip on her hand, she stiffened as his hand slid up to her but he still held it then he saw her falling down on the ground. He sprang at her, pushing his own back to her side, his arm moved forward with lightning speed to seize her hand tightly. Thank God, she was about to fall but he pulled her with a jerk. Ashmita only saw it for a few moments before she was lifted completely off the ground. She thought that she was about to be thrown into the ground. Still gripping her strongly under the arms, he pulled her away from the crowd, half dragging, half lifting her through the crowd until they were in open. He then wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her, her body rested safely against his chest, her two heavy breasts were pressed against his chest. Her face came close to his as he looked insolently out of his black eyes and his breath hot in her face as he struggled. He placed a hand around her neck; he pulled her chin down, and pressed up against his jaw, tilting his head back. He could feel the soft petals of her lips on his thick lips.

To keep her balance, she straddled her leg between his legs. Her crotch area pressed tightly and brushed against his crotch area and Ashmita could feel his bulge on her crotch as her entire weight fell on him, she felt his erection on her crotch. He seemed really hard. At the same time, Ashmita felt her two breasts pressed against his hard chest and her lips on his lips. Arjun could now smell the fragrance of her hair with deep breaths. He caught her long hair and swung it forward. Everything happened within a fraction of seconds.

"Thank God! Nothing has happened to you," Arjun said.

"Now, don't leave my hand," she said.

Both of them were aware of their intimate touch of bodies and acted as if nothing happened and proceeded ahead. They spent around one hour inside the museum and came out.

They came near to Gateway of India; Arjun parked the Rickshaw in a parking place between Gateway of India and Hotel Taj Palace. They got down from the Rickshaw; he held her hand and led her to a place which was a small garden in front of Hotel Taj Palace. Both of them sat on a cement bench and Arjun maintained a slight gap between them so that his body would not touch her. Behind them, there was a big statue of Shivaji (The Maratha warrior-hero and king who fought against the Mughal Empire to free his state) and a few distances from there stood Gateway of India. Ashmita turned her face behind and in this process, her body closely touched with Arjun, she could see the marvelous statue of Shivaji riding in a horse and raising his sword, it was so lively. Again Arjun felt a sensation due to a close female touch.

Ashmita then straightened her face and looked towards Hotel Taj Palace. It was truly grandeur, the iconic grand luxury hotel in Mumbai. The Taj Mahal Palace was a heritage, five-star, luxury hotel of Mumbai, Maharashtra, India situated next to the Gateway of India, an arch monument,

"Madam, do you know, this hotel has 560 nos of rooms and 44 suites!" said Arjun.

"Really!" she exclaimed.

Ashmita again looked at the hotel. Both of them were brooding over their own thoughts. What Ashmita didn't reveal to him was that she had already visited these places one week before with her husband and her daughter Arpita. Bhashkar had hired a steamer exclusively for three of them to visit Elephanta caves but she had not enjoyed much at that time. But the real thrill was now with a driver, her face under a veil in a public place like common people. Nobody was paying any attention to them, ignoring them as a Muslim couple. Ashmita was thinking this was the right occasion to seduce this driver but she would make it slow and act innocently by telling him all lies about her personal life. On the other hand, Arjun was hatching a plan how to seduce this rich lady so that he could fuck her, in fact, he had already fallen in love with this lady and wanted to come closer with her but he knew that he had to make his pace slowly, within the boundary. "Have patience man, patience is the weapon, and don't do anything inappropriate with her. After all, she is a rich lady and she could easily put you in a problem," he warned himself.

"Madam, can I ask you something very personal if you don't mind?" asked Arjun.

"Why should I mind? Now, we both are more than friends and you are my traveling companion," she smiled.

"Where is your husband? Muthu was telling me your husband is an old man and there is another young lady with you," he asked in a polite voice as if not to offend her.

"What are the other things Muthu had told you about us?" asked Ashmita.

"This much only," he replied innocently.

Thank God, Muthu had not revealed their fucking to this guy, she thought. Arjun was nervous as he asked an odd question to this lady.

"Yes, my husband is an old man of 63 years. I am his first wife and the other young woman is his second wife," she replied in a low voice.

"I wonder, your husband is 63 years old and you must be around 35 years then his second wife must be younger than you!" he was confused.

"His second wife is very young, she is only 22 years," she replied coolly.

"Where is your husband now?" again he asked.

"Today, he is enjoying with his young wife at Madh Island and they will not return tonight, I will be alone in the house," she stopped for a moment, "I don't care about them wherever they go. But still, I am enjoying with you and honestly, I have never enjoyed such pleasure being with you. You are a wonderful companion."

Then all of a sudden, Arjun could hear her sobbing in a low voice without any public attention. He couldn't see her face under the veil but he assumed she must have tears rolling down from her eyes. In a sympathetic and friendly manner, he dared to take her hand between his palm and started massaging softly as if to console her but in fact, he was enjoying her soft hand.

"Let them enjoy, Madam. You try to enjoy yourself alone and I am with you. But please don't cry, I will be hurt too," he said and continued massaging her hand.

Ohhh, her old husband was enjoying with his young second wife and was neglecting this lady, who was his first wife, he thought, after a moment of silence; he guessed that the lady had stopped her sobbing.

He asked, "Madam, do you all sleep in one room?"

"No, they sleep together in one room and I sleep in another room," Ashmita replied.

"Is it here only or even in your own house also?" he asked.

"It has been almost one year after he brings his second wife home. Since then, we are living separately in the same house, "she replied.

"So sad! It means, really he is neglecting you," Arjun said.

"Arjun, you are right, he has been neglecting me for the last one year," said Ashmita striking the last arrow of her seduction to this simpleton.

They remained silent for a moment. Ashmita thought now definitely this fellow would come forward to seduce her. She moved a bit to close him so that their bodies could touch intimately, and put her head on his shoulder. Arjun was startled for a moment and the next moment he thought it was an emotional moment for her so she had put her head on his shoulder and he was enjoying it by sniffing the fragrance of her head hairs.

Arjun thought that how odd these rich people were? Because they had money, they could marry a young girl at old age! Most probably, this lady must be deprived of sex also for the last one year; her pussy must be dry as her old husband was fucking his young wife only. So there was hope and chance for him too as she liked poor people and was sympathetic towards them. He could seduce her by taking these advantages. This type of opportunity would rarely come in one's life for a poor man like him. He had already touched her body, her head was still on his shoulder and he was massaging and holding her hand since they were sitting on the bench but she didn't mind nor tried to free her hand from him. He clutched her hand tightly.

"Arjun, don't leave my hand, you are the only friend and support I have here," she said.

He teased her, "My hand only supports you for today. Right!"

"No, as long as I stay in Mumbai," she smiled.

"Don't worry, Madam. I am always with you. Forget everything and try to enjoy yourself with me, I will accompany you to the entire Mumbai. Tomorrow, we will see more places," he also smiled.

"Thank you, I am fortunate and lucky that I have got a person like you, "said Ashmita.

"Well, let us go to Gateway of India," Arjun said and lifted her from the bench.

Although last time she was with Bhashkar and Arpita but she had not explored fully the Gateway of India. She read the detailed history of this monument inscribed in a stone nearby. It was an arch-monument built in the early 20th century in the city of Mumbai then known as Bombay, India. It was erected to commemorate the landing of King-Emperor George V, the first British monarch to visit India, in December 1911. She looked at it and was bewitched by its beauty. The structure was a memorial arch made of basalt which was 26 meters (85 feet) high, with an architectural resemblance to a triumphal arch as well as Gujrati architecture of the time. There were four turrets on the structure of the gateway, and there were steps constructed behind the arch of the Gateway which led to the Arabian Sea. The monument featured intricate stone latticework, known as jail work. Then she looked at the ground in front of the Gateway of India and Ashmita could see the hordes of pigeons who had gathered at the place and people were feeding them.

"Come, Madam," Arjun dragged her hand and took her into a shop selling pigeon food like grains and puffed rice for pigeons. They purchased and came near to the pigeons. Ashmita started throwing grains and puffed rice towards the pigeons and fed them, she could see them flapping their wings, flying only a few feet above the ground to accept their food from her. Ashmita was never happy and enjoyed such moments ever in her life. She had never enjoyed like this, it was a real pleasure, and she was deriving this real pleasure with a thrill, with an unknown poor auto-rickshaw driver.

------- ------ ------ --------

"Madam, now, we will visit Elephanta caves, we will take a ferry ride through the sea,"said Arjun.

Ashmita knew that it will take one hour to reach Elephanta caves by boat through sea from the Gateway of India and another one hour for return. So, there was sufficient time to seduce this guy, to romance with him during this trip. She looked at the side of the Gate and found the Ticket booking counter. She proceeded towards the booking counter while Arjun waits for her in front of the Gateway of India.

Ashmita stood before the booking window. There was a middle aged booking clerk with his cropped head. He had a smiling face, "Yes, Madam, do you need an ordinary ticket or luxury ticket? Sorry, Madam, let me ask you first whether you are single or in couple?"

"What's this all? I have no idea," said Ashmita.

"Madam, look at this ferry boat. This is a special kind of boat, a big boat only meant for couples, a honeymoon boat. It will head for Elephanta caves now, just after after 15 minutes," he pointed out towards the backside of the Gateway of India.

Ashmita looked towards the backside and she could see a lot of ferry boats anchoring on the backside of the Gate but a big boat twice the size of other boats was anchored just behind the arch of the Gateway of India, by the side, near the wide stone steps.

"We are couple," she said softly.

"The ordinary ticket is for the people sitting under the dock. Since you are couple, what I suggest, you should go for luxurious ticket as it is only for couples sitting on the deck designed with a small cabin meant to keep privacy. These special cabins for the newly married couples for their honeymoon are made in this big ferry boat only. Madam, by sitting in the upper deck, you can have a better panoramic view of the sea. We have only two tickets left for this luxurious seats," said the booking clerk with a smile.

"OK,"said Ashmita and purchased the luxurious ticket.

When she returned to Arjun, she saw Arjun holding two biscuit packets.

"What would you do with these biscuit packets?"she asked him.

"Madam, you would see on the way," he smiled.

He held her hand and both of them proceeded towards the back of the Gate on sloping wide stone steps to board the boat. There was a ladder spread out from the boat to the stone steps. People were climbing into the boat through the ladder and first Arjun stepped in followed by Ashmita. On entering inside the boat, Arjun held out his hand for Ashmita so that she could step in smoothly. But while stepping inside the boat, her foot slipped and her whole weight fell on Arjun. Arjun kept his balance, with a panic; Ashmita encircled her two hands on his backside. Although both of them didn't fell but their bodies were pressed on each other tightly, her lips on his lips, Arjun could feel her two big breasts pressed on his chest just like two woollen balls and at the same time felt her hot lips on his mouth.

On sensing the situation, immediately, Ashmita withdrew her body from him. Arjun said, "Sorry, Madam!"

"It's OK, it's my fault only," smiled Ashmita.

The big ferry boat was due to leave after sometimes. People pressed along the gangway. First went Arjun. They went through that doorway. Carefully over the high brass-bound step on to the rubber mat and then down such a terribly steep flight of stairs that Ashmita put her feet on each step, following Arjun carefully and she clutched the clammy brass rail. There was a high step down on to the deck, and an old sailor in a white jersey standing by gave her his dry, hard hand. They were there; they stepped out of the way of the hurrying people, and standing under a little iron stairway that led to the upper deck and they began to climb up.

The freshening wind tugged at Ashmita's dress. She could see the men lounged against the rails. And now a pale steward in a linen coat, holding a tray high in the palm of his hand, stepped out of a lighted doorway and skimmed past them. On the deck, Ashmita could see a huge coil of dark rope went flying through the air and fell "thump" on the side of the stone bed of the stairs by the side of the Gateway of India. A bell rang; a whistle shrilled.

"May I have your ticket please," they heard a voice and saw a smiling guy in his white uniform.

Ashmita handed him the ticket.

"This way, please," the white uniformed led them to a side, and slid the door of a small cabin and ushered them inside.

Both Arjun and Ashmita entered. The cabin was so small may be 6 feet in length and 5 feet in width, there was plywood partition in both sides up to 6 feet high so that the occupants in your both sides could not be able to peep you what you are doing inside the cabin but still it was a small cabin and congested for two persons unless you rub against each other, it was a small cabin as you would find in most of the offices. There was a single cushion bench with a high backrest behind of which there was the sliding door for entrance. Even If a person would slide the door, and peep inside, he could not be able to see what the couple was doing on the cushioned bench because of the high backrest. But one could safely lock the cabin from the inside for the privacy. There was no roof and the cabin was open to the sky, the length of the cushioned bench was approximately around 4 feet, too much congested for two persons but it was specially designed for the couple so that their bodies should rub and cling to each other. In front of the cushioned bench, there was high protected railing through which you could see the open sea. The gap between the railing and the cushioned seat would be around 2 feet and if a person would stand near the railing to view the sea by holding the railing then his or her body would definitely touch the person sitting behind. Ashmita smiled with the arrangement of the luxurious seat.

After entering inside, Arjun slid the door from inside and said, "Madam, now, you can unveil your face."

Arjun was desperate to see her beautiful face which he had not seen for the last so many hours. Ashmita loosened her black veil and lifted it so that it fell completely on her back neck. Arjun felt as if the full brightening moon emerged from the black cloud and for a second he was mesmerized and stared at her without blinking his eyes.

Ashmita felt his instant gaze and said, "Why are you staring at me? Come and sit, why are you standing?"

"Ohhh, yes. For all along, so many hours, your face was hidden under the veil and when you opened the veil now, I find it as if it is a stranger's face," he fumbled.

"Really!"She giggled showing her white glistening teeth.

Now, he could feel the intimate touch of her body as their bodies were glued with each other and Arjun could feel the heat emanating from her body, a flow of sweet feminine.

Then the final whistle shrilled, the boat started sailing on the waves of the Arabian Sea. The boat pranced and reared, and plunged like an animal. As each wave came, and the boat rose for it, she seemed like a horse making at a fence outrageously high. Their bodies bounced with each other and Arjun was feeling a strange thrill and sensation. From the rails, Ashmita could see gradually the Gateway of India became small, began to slip, to slide, to edge away from them.

Then they could hear a high voice coming through the sound box near them, "Good Afternoon, Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to Honeymoon Boat. The boat ride is about an hour long to reach Elephanta Caves and is quite a pleasant one. The boat will halt for two hours there. In the mean time, you can visit all the sightseeing places there and can have your lunch there. After that you all are requested to come back your own assigned seats where are you sitting now. Now, after some interval our stewards would call on you for snacks and Beer if you require them. Wish you all a happy journey, please enjoy the sea. Thank you."

She looked at him with her wide, large and kohl lined beautiful eyes and said, "Arjun, do you have any idea how much suffocation I am feeling with this weird Muslim dress? I am sweating all over inside my body and this black dress is so hot."

He could see her sweating face and with irritation, she pulled on the hem of the burqa skirt up to her knees which encased her long and shapely legs. Her red-soled shoes bore an ice-pick thin heel and a sexy jewelled ankle strap. Then she unbuttoned all from her chest and her prominent cleavage was clearly visible to him. The straps of her black lacy bra and partial cup of her bra were clearly visible from her open chest. She lowered her feet to the floor and leaned forward, giving him a view of her breasts as they threatened to spill from the top of her black lacy bra.

"Lock the door from inside, Arjun." her sultry voice washed over him, sensitizing nerves already alive with lust.

1...34567...20