The Law of Jungle Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh, Maa, Unnhhh, Ohh, Unnhhhh, Ohhhhhh!" Deboshree cried.

"Ohhh... Fuck... Ohh Fucckkk!" Ramu sodomized her and gasped.

Deeper and deeper he went. Lust-fire raged in her body. Ramu's thrust forced her cunt inexorably down onto Kallu's penis. Deboshree's body broke into a hard sweat. She was pinned between her servants, her cunt and anus plugged by the two huge, throbbing spikes. The breath rattled in her throat in heaving, sobbing gasps. Ramu above her twisted her head around and kissed her, forcing his tongue into her mouth. His hands slid up from her hips and squeezed her swollen breasts in frenzied excitement.

"Baby, you're incredible!" Ramu gasped.

He leaned forward on strong, outstretched arms and all three began to move in unison, like some contorted, deformed animal. Deboshree's body rocked slowly and heavily between theirs. The two penises throbbed and pulsed and stroked in and out of her cunt and ass together. Accidentally, they hit a rhythm so that one went out while the other pierced deep, and the sensation was exquisite: a release of tension in one orifice contracted with the biting ecstasy in the other. On and on the two penises sawed, rasping in and out of her cunt and ass. They gradually began to move faster. Now the two men moved together, thrusting into her cunt and ass simultaneously, their penetrating cocks separated by the thinnest membrane of flesh. Deboshree was dizzy with excitement and lust. She orgasmed and they kept moving and she came again. Her sphincter and cunt convulsed on their penises and both men groaned.

They were virile, powerful lovers, with stamina and staying power. They fucked her untiringly, and Deboshree's moans turned to whimper gasps of pure pleasure. They stopped and eased out of her and fucked her again. They turned her around to face Ramu and Kallu pulled her ass down onto his cock, gasping loudly and obscenely as her sphincter convulsed frantically on his member.

She cried out, her face twisting and contorting, turning her head to kiss him. He squeezed her breasts and she spread her legs, unfurling her cunt, and leaned back on her elbows and forearms, her legs folded beneath her thighs. Ramu moved between her legs and with a growl of delight, jerked his cock, recently out of her anus, deep into her cunt. Deboshree's body bowed and arched and she cried out, twisting in shock and agony. They began to fuck her hard, their hips thudding and crashing against her thighs and buttocks.

The two huge cocks pistoned in and out of her orifices and her head jerked from side to side as she cried out in joy, her face contorted with lust. Her breasts wobbled and shook and Ramu bent his head and sucked them hard. She cried out, her back arching steeply, her body jerking and snapping and whipping between theirs. They hit a rhythm again so that when one pushed himself into her cunt, he forced her anus down onto the other's penis. The two penises rocked in and out of the twin, adjacent orifices. Deboshree's body blazed with lust.

"Ohhhh, unhhh, unhhhhh, Aaaahhhhh... Ohhhh, yes... yes... fuck me... fuck me hard, Ohhhh, yes!" She panted.

"Ahhhh, yes! Take it! Take it, whore! Take it! Ohhhhh, fuck, yes Ohhh, yes, yes, yes, Ohhh, unhhh, Ohhhhhhh!" Ramu gasped.

"Ohhhh, unhhhh, Aaahhhh!"Kallu responded.

She orgasmed repeatedly, and still, they held back. Their penises still sawing in and out of her cunt and ass, the two men pulled her down onto her side and lying behind and in front of her, began fucking her rapidly. Their penises plunged greedily in and out of her flesh and Deboshree's body whipped deliriously, frenziedly between theirs. Hands mauled her swollen, turgid breasts, and pinched and squeezed her smoothly curved buttocks. Deboshree's face was contorted in a rictus of delight.

"Ohhhhh, maaaaaa, Ohh!" She wept.

Kallu felt her orgasm coming on and now there was little he could do to stop himself. She climaxed violently as Kallu stroked in and out of her anus and, as her ass convulsed frantically on his penis and her buttocks squirmed in tension against his crotch, he succumbed. He plowed into her anus, paused, drew out, thrust in again, and yet again, and each thrust drew a shuddering, cracked moan from deep in her throat and made her lurch forward. At last, with a loud, shuddering gasp, Kallu came. The heat erupted from his groin and spewed in thick, hot, sticky endless spurts deep into her tight rear channel. Kallu kept his cock buried deep in her anus, his hips twitching at her buttocks as he emptied himself into her. She moaned loudly, writhing eagerly under him, wanting it all.

Slowly, Kallu pulled his cock out of Deboshree's asshole. He was still coming -- his load was prodigious -- and his jizz spewed out, spattering her buttocks and hips and thighs, dribbling in the cleft between her buttocks. At last, he was drained. With a soft sigh, he pushed his cock back into her anus and fucked her butt for a minute more. When Ramu felt she had already had an orgasm, he hit the back of her cervix and Deboshree felt a white-hot explosion permeate into the back of her vagina. That explosion set her off too.

Her pussy spasmed as she orgasmed again hard. The warmth of his semen spread across her cunt and he just kept squirting. Her ass was jerking around as best as it could, being stuffed with his massive cock. They both kept cumming and he filled every crevice of her womb. Deboshree was almost finished but Ramu's dick just continued spewing out the hot lava. It was like Mount St. Helena all over again. She never knew any man could cum so much. It was heavenly. Ramu finally finished and rolled off her to one side. All three of them were panting and gasping breathlessly.

"Thank you both, Ramu and Kallu for a wonderful fucking which I have never experienced quite a long time since I left the jungle from my two tribal husbands," she smiled.

After a few moments, Deboshree said, "either my mom or my aunt may come at any moment. Let us put on our dress," said Deboshree.

"Madam, I have been informed that Debika Madam is also reaching today!" asked Ramu.

"Yes, she is reaching by afternoon today," said Deboshree.

"So, Madam, can we both have a chance with her also? We can not approach her directly, only you can convince her as both two are very close friends. By this time, you must have realized the pleasure we both have given to you so it is up to you to convince Debika Madam about us," Ramu showed his teeth with a smile.

"Ohhh, now you are after Debika," she was surprised, "Well! I am not sure about her nor I could confirm about her. Let us wait and see."

At that time, they heard the footsteps below in the staircase. Deboshree signed them to go inside the bathroom and both of them rushed inside the bathroom after half opening the entrance door of the room. Deboshree was just lying in the bed. Both her mom Kaberi and Aunt Archana entered the room with a hot cup of coffee.

"Good morning mom, good morning Aunt Archana," she greeted her mom and Aunt.

"Did you have a nice sleep, dear?" asked Aunt Archana.

"I don't know Aunt Archana, I was so dead tired last night that I slept like a horse," Deboshree smiled.

"That was the reason, we didn't come early in the morning to wake you up as we knew that you must be very tired and needed a longer sleep up to the late morning," her mother Kaberi smiled.

Then both the ladies felt some activities going inside the bathroom and saw both Ramu and Kallu.

"What's you two are doing here?" asked Kaberi.

"Mom, I only called them a few moments before, just before you came. The bulb of the room was fused as well as water was not coming in the bathroom," said Deboshree.

Hardly had she finished her sentence, both Ramu and Kallu came out of the bathroom. Ramu said, "Madam, now water is coming properly, you can see yourself."

Both the servants left the room and the two ladies started to chitchat with Deboshree while she was sipping her coffee. Around afternoon, Debika's flight reached Kolkata.

She was greeted by her mother Archana, Aunt Kaberi, and Deboshree. Debika touched the feet of her mother Archana and Aunt Kaberi and embraced her bosom friend Deboshree. It was a moment of joy and pleasure as she was seeing them after so many years. Immediately, Debika rushed into the bathroom for a proper bath.

All of them had an early lunch. Kaberi, Archana, Debika, and Deboshree were taking lunch together. After so many years, it was a rare occasion for Kaberi and Archana to be with their own daughters after their status was reduced to maidservants of the household. While taking lunch, both Debika and Deboshree saw six nos of lovely kids strolling in the dining hall, they were so cute.

"Ohhh, my God! So many kids in the household! Who are these kids?" exclaimed Debika.

"These four are all your half brothers, and the rest two are your nephews," replied Archana.

"How?" asked Deboshree in a surprising voice.

"These two kids are born from us. If you remember correctly, during our jungle trip, both I and Archana were pregnant by Bipin and Mihir so these two kids are now half brothers of both of you," said Kaberi.

"What's about other kids?" asked Deboshree.

"These two kids are born from your former sisters-in-law, Madhu and Ashmita but fathered by our former husbands, Arnab and Bhashkar, who happen to be the fathers of you two, so in that sense, these two kids are also your half brothers," explained Archana.

"Well! What's about the rest two kids?" asked Debika.

"They are the sons of your late brothers born from your nieces Arpita and Bipasha," explained Kaberi, "So, now they are all your nephews or maybe your grand nephews."

Then Deboshree glanced towards the two ladies and said, "Now, our fathers have married our nieces also as you have informed us. So if in future any kids are born from them then they would be also our half brothers!"

"Yes," replied Archana, "Not only that, remember, we two may be your mothers but your fathers are now married to your own nieces and your former sisters-in-law (Mother and daughter duos) so in that sense, they are also your half moms."

"How could we address them as our moms? I would die in shame and it is better to avoid them and not to face them," said Deboshree.

"What's a complicated relationship?" sneered Debika.

"What's ever it may be, we have to accept the relationship," said Kaberi.

"Now, you both tell us about our grandsons," asked Archana.

"He is good and healthy like my these half brothers. I have left him with a good caring institution in California till I return," smiled Debika.

"Same with me, I have also left him with a caring and nurturing unit at Delhi and he resembles like all of these half brothers," replied Deboshree.

After lunch, within some minutes, Debika put herself into a deep slumber as Deboshree could see she was too tired due to her long flight journey. Seeing her in deep sleep, Deboshree clung to the body of Debika and she also fell into sleep. The time was 4.30 P.M.The two daughters were just now awakening from a satisfying afternoon nap, clad in flimsy gowns. This was one of the few afternoon naps where they awoke together. They tried to do this often during their childhood in absence of their parents. Both stared at each other and smiled. When they awakened this afternoon Debika had commented that this felt like a special day.

"Now, you look more refreshed and relaxed," smiled Deboshree.

"Yes, dear, it was a long journey and I was a bit tired as you know sitting continuously in flight for so many hours," said Debika.

It was Debika who first noticed, "You feel so warm and soft this afternoon, Deboshree. And you smell so good. You didn't get some perfume, did you?"

"Hardly, but I was thinking the same thing. When I hold you, your body seems to radiate heat. When you trembled a few moments ago, it sent a delicious flutter up my spine.

Do you suppose that was an orgasm?" Deboshree chuckled.

They were comfortable with each other. They had totally confided in each other early on, so they were very relaxed talking about this sort of stuff. Since they had commonly slept together they had even advanced to some pretty sensuous fondling of each other, sucking each other in their first and last lesbian experience at the bungalow, their first night in the jungle. Neither had ever experienced orgasm after their lesbian activities in the jungle, though. They had mutually agreed in the jungle that they wanted to experience once more if an opportunity comes in the future, someday, but the passion was not really foremost in their young minds.

"I don't think so, but maybe we should go with the flow," said Debika.

"Now, what are you suggesting, Young Lady. Do you imagine me to be one of your tribes of the jungle?" Deboshree spoke in mock rebuke.

She tried to keep a mischievous smile on her face, but somehow the joke was wearing thin. She trembled in anticipation, hoping beyond hope that Debika wouldn't think she was joking. The thought flashed through her pretty head that she was actually holding morning's event of fucking with two servants back from her friend for the first time in her life.

"Why in the hell must physical love have to cause the psychological distress it does," she thought.

Debika's grin faded quickly as she glanced from the lowers to Deboshree's lovely face, "Really? Can I really look? I have wanted to do this for a long time."

"God, Debika. I have wanted you to and wanted to look at you. Why couldn't we have just talked about it like we do everything else?" said Deboshree.

But she didn't wait for an answer. With sensuousness, they passionately cavorted, rejoicing in the delightful sensitivity of each other's bodies. Somewhere along the line, Debika rode up to around her neck so that as they extended their kissing; their bodies pressed flesh to chaste flesh. The difference between adult urgency and childlike joy was so very apparent now.

Only fleetingly did they venture near Society's designated erotic zones, but their mounting intensity did not reflect the youthful omission. How wonderful was innocence! Only when Deboshree accidentally caught her fingernail in Debika's naked flesh on the crotch did the spell break. A quick cry escaped the narrow opening between their cleaving lips and they parted.

"Ouch. You hurt me, Deboshree by scratching. Of course, your hands are so soft and warm. Let me take my dress off," said Debika.

As Deboshree extricated Debika from her gown she quickly resumed the kiss, which had so excited them. This time they only held the kiss for a few moments. With no visible sign, they parted and held each other a foot or so apart. For many moments they held each other's loving gaze. Both fondled each other's breasts.

"Your breasts are still round, heavy, and erected even after so many years, most probably no male has touched you throughout these years," said Deboshree.

"But your breasts also feel the same roundness, not sagging a bit, still raised upwards. Yes, I have neither been fondled nor fucked by any male throughout these years. What's about you?" asked Debika.

"Like you, I have also not been fucked throughout these years," Deboshree smiled.

At exactly the same moment each reached up and placed their hands on the other's lithe waist for a few sighs. Again, with no visible sign, their tender fingers began a slow trace, first around a small circle, slowly growing larger. Their respective touches were scarcely perceptible and, no doubt, wouldn't even have been noticed if their sensitivity wasn't so intense. As the bravery of their gentle and kind digits.

Although Deboshree lingered around Debika's naval, Debika did not prolong the agonizing delay and reached up to enfold the delectable mounds. As her fingers slowly encircled the soft, heaving orbs, Deboshree reciprocated. Being careful not to interfere with their dallying progeny exploring the delights they leaned together and commenced another fervent kiss. Their mutual heavy breathing made it difficult.

"Well, let us now stop this; we have enough time for this in the coming days. What we require now is cups of two hot coffees. Let me go downstairs and fetch," Deboshree said and withdrew herself from her.

After the departure of Deboshree, Debika thought about her.

How far they were different from all other family members. Both the bosom friends loved to be home alone. Both Deboshree and Debika were different. From their childhood, both of them were comfortable with each other, they enjoyed each other and they actually liked each other. And they had much in common. Their attraction for each other was in no small part due to only close-knit friendship between the two families as their well-to-do fathers were always away, usually in the jungle, and their mothers were busy with their household work. They never lacked anything except the attention of their parents which gradually made a cementing bond between these two friends from their childhood till now.

For all of their silver spoons, Deboshree and Debika were neat girls and now young women. Nicer ones you couldn't imagine, no presumptuousness, no smugness, nothing like that, just nice young women. Hard to believe, huh? Well, that was not all.

Although during these years both of them were far away from each other, one in New Delhi and the other in California but this gap between them didn't show any lack of love and affection between them. Even their fate was also going together as was evident from their marriage to tribes while doing their research in the jungle. The door opened and Deboshree entered with two cups of hot coffee. Both the friend sipped the coffee and now both were feeling more energetic.

As they lounged around in bed, they talked of various things and interspersed their ramblings with mutual hugs and sweet, friendly kisses, something they had each missed. With no noticeable change, their embraces and kisses seemed to last longer and longer. For some reason, this afternoon, the very touch of each other's faintly clad bodies was exciting.

"Dear, I could notice, you are thinking something deeply," said Deboshree.

"Yes, I am still thinking about our conversation with our mothers in the afternoon, during the lunch about the complicated relationship prevailing in our two families," said Debika.

"Let us say, our two families have gone beyond the shame, gone beyond the customs, traditions, rules, and restrictions of the society. Our two families are sexually corrupted," said Deboshree.

"You are right, Deboshree. But who is responsible?" asked Debika.

"The elderly heads of our two families, our fathers are responsible for this," said Deboshree.

"But our late brothers had initiated all this!" said Debika, "Of course, our fathers exploited the situation and that jungle trip was responsible for all this."

"First our late brothers fucked each other's wife. Out of this situation, our two old lusty fathers took the opportunity to fuck each other's daughter-in-law. Then things turned up, our late brothers started fucking each other's daughter, Arpita, and Bipasha, our nieces," said Deboshree.

"But, you are omitting another fact, our two beloved old mothers started fucking the young cook and driver," Debika reminded her.

"Is any family member of our two families unescaped of the family sex scandal except us?" asked Deboshree.

"Do you think, we are unescaped? In your case, it may be yes but in my case no. Since we are two bosom friends, let me confess honestly before you," said Debika.

"What do you mean?" asked Deboshree with a surprising face.

"Your late brother, I mean Debasish Bhaiya had fucked me during the night of celebration of marriage at a tribal village in my hut. Of course, we both were under intoxication at that time but in the morning the next day, I again allowed him to fuck me.

1...1213141516...19