The Law of Jungle Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Kallu," she pushed his hand away from her breasts.

Her voice sounded quavery, and she blinked at the sound of it. She had too much drink, she knew and now she realized.

"C'monnn Madam," he whined as his mouth found hers and his tongue darted past her lips.

She pushed him away feebly. Kallu's hand was on her breasts again, squeezing those hotly. Now, she felt a strange sensation when she felt it was the touch of one of her servants and she felt this strange sensation run from her breasts to her crotch area. Debika shook her head slightly, to clear the cobwebs from her mind. She wished someone would open the window.

"Kallu, please open all the windows and doors, I am feeling suffocation and breathless, I need fresh air," she grunted.

"Sure, Madam, I am at your service," said Kallu and opened the other window and kept ajar the entrance door so that fresh air could enter the room from outside.

Then she saw Kallu again rushing near her. Then Debika heard the movement on her left side and saw Ramu drop onto the bed on her left side, his hips touching hers, Kallu was on her right. Ramu's hand slid over her stomach and up onto her left breast, pushing it firmly into her ribcage.

Didn't she have to oppose the advance of these two mere servants! But what happened to her? Why was she not opposing? Was she really enjoying this? Did she want a fuck by these two servants? It would be better to remain silent and watch their next course of action and she would act as if she was still under the influence of wine she thought.

She could feel now that her head had not stopped reeling completely, in an interval in a very slow manner her head was reeling. She remembered her vomiting on Ramu. Thank God! Now there were not many alcoholic contents in her stomach. She was feeling better now, whatever small quantity of alcoholic contents remained in her stomach only made her slight reeling in her head. She looked down to see the sides of her upper part, She could see her breasts, half covered by the red and white striped bra, and was glad idly that she'd worn it because the colors matched her panties also. But then she felt her head pulled backward. She mumbled a brief confused protest as her head was pulled far back so she was staring up at the Room's low ceiling tiles.

She could see Kallu far above her, looking down and smiling at her. She smiled back. He pulled her back further, so her back bent, her shoulders going over the top of the couch as her upside-down face looked into Kallu's crotch. She was uncomfortable and mumbled something to that effect.

Her bra opened, popping aside quickly once released by Ramu's nimble fingers. Her rounded breasts sprang into view, bringing sighs and murmurs of appreciation from the admiring servants. She laughed suddenly, not sure why. She could breathe better now, and the air felt cooler on her bare skin. She tried to move, to straighten her back, but Kallu held her head down, while Ramu had a hand on an upper arm, pinning them to the top of the couch.

Debika felt hands on her breasts, rough warm probing hands that slid up and down the sensitive surfaces, tweaking her nipples, pinching them slightly, and lifting them upward. She felt hands cupping her breasts, squeezing and stroking. It felt good, she thought blearily. Debika closed her eyes briefly, her eyes tired.

"Suck this Madam," she heard.

The words came from a great distance. Then she felt something against her face. She opened her eyes. She wasn't sure at first what it was. Then Kallu pulled back slightly and she realized it was his penis, very hard, a long and thick black cock with a purple big round head.

"Suck it, Madam," Kallu said, pushing the hot fleshy tool against her lips.

Debika opened her mouth automatically, and Kallu pushed the cockhead past her lips, surprising her and making her struggle briefly.

"Suck me," he ordered, holding her hair tightly, his hand under her ears.

She started working on the rigid cock in resignation. She couldn't move after all. His cock slid deeper into her mouth, she felt the cockhead pushing insistently at the entrance to her throat. She swirled her tongue around the shaft, then rubbed it up and down, as she sucked in her cheeks and suckled on the prick.

She winced as Kallu squeezed harshly on her right breast, his fingers digging deep furrows in the soft white flesh. His mouth closed around her nipple and he sucked enthusiastically. Ramu slid his tongue up and down her left breast, paying particular attention to her stiffening pink nipple. His left hand slid down over the young woman's straining stomach and onto her thong panties-covered crotch. Debika's legs were straining far apart as she sought instinctively to counterbalance the pressure Kallu was putting on her neck, lifting herself slightly upward. Ramu's hand covered her crotch easily, squeezing and rubbing on the young woman's pubic mound. Kallu seized the opportunity that Debika's slightly raised position granted him. He slid his hand under her behind, squeezing her ass cheeks as he continued to chew and suck on her nipple.

Kallu pushed his cock down deeper into Debika's throat, despite her muffled protests. He leaned forward, his pants dropping down to his ankles as he shoved his cock into Debika's mouth so the cockhead thrust past her small mouth and into her throat. Debika strained against their hold on her. She had sucked cocks before but never had one pushed down her throat. Her head was far back though, allowing Kallu's cock to slide directly forward through her lips and down her throat without obstructions. Kallu's cock slid down further, shooting a thrill of excitement into his body as he felt her throat around his shaft, and saw inch after inch of his prick disappears into the gorgeous little woman's mouth.

"OOHhhhhhhh, Yeahhhhhhhh!" he gasped, "Suck it. Suck it, Suuucckkkkkkk!"

Ramu continued to squeeze and rub Debika's crotch as his tongue lapped over her breast. He pulled his head back and shook it slightly, his breath coming in ragged gasps. What a set of tits! He groaned. He watched the fat round orb jiggle as Debika's mouth was reamed by Kallu's cock. His hand caressed her skin, caressing her body, sliding over her firm warm belly in delight. His other hand squeezed again on her cunt, not able to feel anything, especially through the fabric of her thong panties, but delighting too in the mental stimulation provided by the knowledge of what lay beneath it.

Ramu pulled down her thong panties and tried to stuff his hand into the panties. They were slightly tight. Her widely spread legs and sitting position prevented him from getting more than his fingertips into the light tangle of hair beneath the panties. Kallu began sliding his cock back out of her throat, bringing the head up and out with a pop like a cock coming loose from a champagne bottle. Debika gasped and drew in a huge shuddering breath of air, which pushed her chest out to Kallu and Ramu's delight. Their mouths' returned to her breasts.

Kallu pushed his cock downward again, thrusting his rigid prick deep into her throat tube, pushing down until he could feel her lips pressed firmly against the base of his shaft. Ramu jerked and yanked on Debika's thong panties, tugging them lower inch by inch, dragging her panties with them as they slid over her hips and then down quickly past her knees and off, leaving her naked, and the straps of her bra which clung to her shoulders still. Ramu's hand fought for possession of her pussy. He jerked her legs wide apart again, holding a slim calf over his leg as his hand rubbed and squeezed at her newly revealed genitals.

"Hey Kallu, look here. Have you ever seen such a marvelous pussy?" said Ramu.

Kallu bent her head lower. Both of them were gasping in excitement, their hands sweating as their eyes ravished the lewdly displayed young body. Her puffy vulva was surrounded by thick black pubic hair above the mon area and a part of the thick hairlines had come down on both sides of her vulva towards the ass hole. Ramu was stroking thatch of black fur and squeezing. He parted the black fur on her vulva and then only he could see her deep and long slit hidden inside the vulva.

His middle finger felt the indentation of her slit, and he pressed downward. Ramu parted her vulva. She had thick and larger labia (lips) in folded skin around her vaginal opening. Her labia majora (outer lips) were fleshy. The labia minora (inner lips) were inside her outer lips. Both Ramu and Kallu could see she had a large clitoris that was protruding from the beginning of her inner lips at the top. Her large inner lips ended under the opening to her vagina. Her inner lips were thick and larger. Her inner labia were larger and wrinkled. Her inner labia were brownish-black. He parted her inner labia and only could see pink everywhere inside her vagina.

"Ramu, touch and rub her clitoris," suggested Kallu.

Ramu looked above her vagina where her inner lips had met. He could see her clitoris which was like a big pea and the tip of the clitoris was covered by the clitoral hood. Ramu rubbed the clitoris; he could feel the spongy and swollen tissue.

Debika gasped and sighed, "Aaaahhhhhhhh."

It was pinkish everywhere inside the vagina. Just below the clitoris, Ramu could see the tiny hole from where her pee comes out. Ramu bent the finger, pushing eagerly at her cunt entrance. He found the right angle at last and felt his fingertip slide into her tight hole. He pushed harder, jamming his finger down determinedly. He felt it sink into the first joint. His eyes gawked at it as it moved deeper, the second joint disappearing. Ramu could feel her tight grasping pussy around the digit. Felt the burning heat as the finger slid into the knuckle. He groaned, feeling his erection throbbing between his legs as he wiggled his finger around inside her. He started to pump his finger in and out.

Kallu settled for squeezing and caressing her bare buttocks. His finger found her asshole and dipped in and out as his lips suckled and chewed on her breasts. At the same time, Kallu was pumping his cock in and out of Debika's throat with a slow easy stroke now. Fucking her face as the young woman's tongue whipped back and forth over his shaft. Her throat squeezed him tighter than his fist ever had each time he pushed into it. His eyes feasted on Debika's nudity, looking down the length of her body beneath him. He pushed one hand down past her neck to her left breast, squeezing it furiously, watching his hand twist the malleable flesh into different shapes.

Ramu was pushing his finger in and out of Debika's cunt with greater and greater speed. His head bent to her tit, just beneath Kallu's hand, then his tongue slid down onto her belly, stroking up and down, slicking up the hot white skin. Ramu's tongue dove into her belly button, and pushed firmly, wriggling around in the tiny hole. Debika's hips thrashed and humped up and down under the furious sexual assault. Her soft buttocks ground up and down on Kallu's hand as she pushed against Ramu's finger. Little gurgles of confusion and pleasure escaped from around Kallu's cock. Ramu turned his eyes upward and watched Kallu's cock sliding in and out of Debika's throat with awe. He watched the entire length of the nine-inch cock tube disappear down into the young woman's mouth, and the lust burned higher within him. Now, Kallu withdrew his cock from her mouth, jerked his pants down and off, his own erection popping up eagerly, glistening with her saliva some of which were now dripping down the floor.

"I gotta fuck her!" he gasped, rolling onto her, pushing Ramu aside as his hips ground into Debika's outstretched thighs.

Ramu drew back slightly to watch, his hand squeezing absently on Debika's left breast. Kallu's cock pressed against Debika's pussy slit. He grabbed the hard shaft and rubbed it up and down, searching for the entrance to her body. His sensitive cock tip found it and he thrust forward and down, jamming several inches of his fat meaty prick into her belly. His arms encircled her; his face buried itself against the right side of her neck. His hands slid down her back, onto her soft asscheeks. He squeezed tightly, and then jerked up with all his strength, slamming his groin down at the same time.

Debika's body strained and arched back as Kallu's fat prick thrust balls deep inside her. She felt his hard cockhead slice far up into her belly as he gasped and bit down on her neck. He lay atop her for several seconds, luxuriating in the feel of her clasping pussy around his manhood. Feeling every breath of her she took as her soft breasts pushed up against his body. He sucked on her skin, his hands squeezing and kneading her hot ass flesh. Then he slowly pulled upward, dragging his cock pole reluctantly out of her sucking fuck tunnel until only the head was inside. He held it there for a moment, a moment which seemed like an eternity to both of them, then he slammed back down, thrusting his cock up her to the hilt.

Ramu's own cock hardened once more as he watched Debika's slit envelope Kallu's long prong, watched the entire length of the cock slide into the slim little young woman. His hand continued to squeeze on Debika's tit as he watched raptly. Ramu couldn't resist more, immediately he pushed his cock between the parted lips of Debika. Kallu began to pump into the young woman with a rhythmic thrusting movement. His ass rising and falling, his loins pushing forward and back as he fucked the horny woman. His bloated fuck wand sliced in and out of her furiously, bringing astonishing bursts of pleasure to his elated mind. Debika groaned against the stiff cock of Ramu skewering her throat, sucking almost mindlessly on the tool as Kallu jammed his cock in and out of her hot fuckhole.

Her belly was sizzling and twitching with desperate desire. Her cunt burned like it was a fire, and her every nerve ending vibrated and pulsed. She could feel the delicate walls of her pussy tunnel opening and closing as Kallu's cock moved in and out of her. Her breasts throbbed and sparked atop her chest, especially her left breast, engulfed in Ramu's clutching hand. Her nipples were like hard little pebbles as her excitement shot higher and higher toward a climactic release. Debika sucked furiously on Ramu's cock, her tongue whipping against it as it slid up and down through her mouth and into her throat. She could do nothing else to help her fiery delirium pass. Her arms and head were still pinned down, her left leg was held firmly in Ramu's grip, and Kallu was pushing down on her right leg, using it as leverage as he bounced atop her.

His furious pounding against her face raised her now hyper-sensitive body a notch higher into orbit. Her skin was now one big erotic erogenous sexual tool. She could feel every minuscule touch against it. She could feel Kallu's cock plunging inside her, his hands gripping her ass, Ramu's hand squeezing her tit, his hand holding her leg across his lap, Ramu's cock buried in her throat, his hands in her hair. She exploded into a monumental orgasm that made her writhe and shudder against the hands and bodies pinning her down.

Her ass bounced up and down on the couch, lifting Kallu's body up and down with it. She jammed her pussy upward onto his pole and screamed around the cock filling her mouth and throat. Then she swallowed reflexively as liquid spurted down into her throat from the cock of Ramu. Again and again, she swallowed, gulping down wads of cum as Ramu jammed his cock into her and sprayed her mouth and throat with hot sticky fuck juice. Ramu grunted as his cock blasted his seed deep down her throat and into her belly. He jammed his tool down her throat to the hilt, his hands tight around her head as he pushed his juice spewed into her.

Ramu's wrenching cum, made her cunt erupt in sizzling spasms that squeezed and pulled his prick down into her deepest depths, and sucked the cum juice right out of him. Kallu came with a bang, firehosing his jism around in her belly, flooding her with his hot semen as he pounded his cock inside her. Ramu gave a final wrenching lurch upwards with his hips, shoving his cock inside her mouth, before dropping weakly back in exhaustion. Ramu staggered backward, pulling his softening prick from between her lips and letting loose of her head. Kallu collapsed atop her, both of them gasping for breath. He lay there for a minute regaining his strength and then got shakily to his knees, then his feet, moving away and grabbing feebly for his pants. Debika lay sprawled there, her legs still outstretched, her head tilted back against the back of the couch. Her body was drenched in sweat, her hair tangled around her face and head in a messy stringy pile.

"Ramu, let us finish the remaining wine of the bottle and let Madam take a little rest," said Kallu.

Debika could see them sitting on the floor and arranging two glasses for their drinks then she felt a strong urge to pee.

Ramu opened the cork of the bottle when he heard the sweet voice of Debika, "Ramu, where is the bathroom? I want to pee."

Before Ramu could reply anything Kallu said, "Wait, wait Madam. There is no need to go to the bathroom. Instead of pissing in the bathroom, you can pee here inside this wine bottle so that we could have a delicious cocktail."

Ramu vehemently opposed the idea, "No, no Kallu. Your cum is inside her pussy. Do you think, I should taste your cum in wine!"

"Well, that is my cum inside her so I must clean it from her pussy. Come on Madam, lie across the bed and widen your legs, let me clean it properly," said Kallu and went near to the bed.

Without saying any words further Debika widened her legs apart, Kallu bent down and with the edge piece of the bedsheet, he cleaned properly inside her pussy.

"Ramu, are you satisfied now?" asked Kallu.

"Yes," Ramu nodded his head.

Now, the urge to pee was so strong that Debika felt her bladder would burst; she rushed near to Ramu and widened her legs to pee. Fearing wastage of her drops, immediately Ramu held the open wine bottle between her legs, just below her vagina hole. Her cunt lips opened all of a sudden and the hot yellow shower gushed out between her lips with a hissing sound. It was like a shower, the yellow hot water sprinkled everywhere, not only inside the wine bottle but around the floor and on the body of Ramu's naked body and face. After a few seconds, Debika was relieved and breathed a sigh of relief. Kallu was all along enjoying this marvelous scene that he had never witnessed before. After being relieved, Debika returned to bed. Both the friends started drinking.

"This is the best cocktail, Ramu. Ask me why?"Kallu said.

"Why? Tell me," asked Ramu.

"This cocktail is mixed with her pee containing her imported wine and her cum. Again it is mixed with our brand of wine," explained Kallu.

"Wonderful!" exclaimed Ramu.

Both the friends finished their drinks and Debika was waiting for them on the couch. Ramu leaned forward eagerly, his tongue flicking out around the nape of her neck, his mouth closing, chewing, sucking. Debika groaned, disoriented and weary. She rolled over to her right, Ramu following as her head slid down the couch back until she half lay on her side. Ramu's hand raced over her body, probing, squeezing, fondling. He shoved his hand between her legs, rubbing and caressing her skin along her inner thighs and groin. He sighed at the sight of her bared ass cheeks, so round and soft and perfect. His hands closed on the pliable flesh, squeezing it delightedly. He slid his hand up and down the cleavage between her buttocks, his fingers passing over her crinkled little anal opening.

"Got a nice ass on her too." Ramu sighed, looking down from above.

"Fuck her in the asshole Ramu," Kallu urged.

"Oh, wow! You're sick!" Ramu grinned.