The Law of Jungle Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then remember the bonfire night in the tribal village, your father whom I regard as my second father and fondly call Uncle Arnab, he also did not spare me and fucked me in that night of course with my full co-operation," confessed Debika silently.

Deboshree felt as if a bomb had exploded nearby, her head started reeling and she lost her senses for a few moments. Both were silent for a few moments. Deboshree regained her consciousness.

Then Deboshree said, "I appreciate you, Debika as you are a true friend of mine to confess everything and it would be a sin before God if I don't confess before you honestly. Yes, on that wedding night in the tribal village, your brother, Dipankar Bhaiya also fucked me the whole night in my hut, and the next day morning also he fucked me. Not only that, on the bone fire night of tribes, your father, my Uncle Bhashkar had also fucked me whole night with my consent."

"Then, how could we say ourselves that we are sexually not corrupted? How could we blame others in our family?" said Debika.

"What I conclude, we shouldn't blame nor repent, neither analyze anybody nor ourselves whoever may be involved in sex. Sex is a flow that could wash over anybody in a moment and the intellectual part of a human being is to surrender to the flow irrespective of the relationship, disregarding the restrictions and taboos of the society and be allowed for further dipping down the depth," explained Deboshree.

"You are right, Deboshree. I fully agree with you," smiled Debika.

Then Debika said, "Let me confess another fact. Throughout these years I had abstained from any further fucking with males but before coming to India, I had a fuck with a foreigner, my Deputy Director, Mr.John."

"Ohh, my God, the same thing also happened with me. While coming from New Delhi to Kolkata yesterday, I had also a fuck with a foreigner, my co-passenger who was from London, Mr.William in flight," said Deboshree.

Deboshree explained the details of her fucking with William during the flight. Debika also explained the details of her fucking with John in the conference hall.

"So, it means, both of our fates run together in a similar manner," smiled Deboshree.

"I have brought a bottle of fine whiskey made from California, let us celebrate tonight," smiled Debika.

In the evening, both the young ladies informed their mothers that they intended to have a drinking party and requested a sumptuous and delicious dinner.

"But, mom and Aunt Kaberi, please listen, we don't want your presence during our party as you know we can not be comfortable," said Debika.

Both the elderly ladies smiled and Archana said, "Don't worry, my dear, we two will retire along with kids as early as possible once the dinner is prepared. You two can enjoy and have your nice time afterward."

"But, we need the presence of those two servants Ramu and Kallu during our party because we may need their assistance," said Deboshree.

"Sure," smiled Archana.

The dinner was already prepared by the two elderly ladies. Both Archana and Kaberi shifted themselves with the kids to another bungalow and the sole occupants of this bungalow were Deboshree, Debika, Ramu, and Kallu. The time was 9.00.P.M.

Debika was sitting next to Deboshree at the dining table, Ramu and Kallu were standing across the table, waiting for them at the table. Debika pulled out the bottle of wine and poured it into two glasses. Both the servants started serving dinner so that the ladies could take their drinks simultaneously with dinner.

All these years, Deboshree never had wine before, she took a sip when Debika handed it to her and thought it tasted wonderful, she smiled and nodded graciously. Dinner was fantastic, which it always was whenever their Moms cook. Both the servants Ramu and Kallu served the dinner silently. Within half an hour, both the young women had consumed more than half of the bottle of the whiskey. Both the young women laughed and joked, till late. Both the servants were only silent spectators watching them. Both the young women must have eaten half of their dinner as they consumed wine more than the dinner. When Deboshree got up, she fell back on the floor and both the servants rushed near her to help her. Debika tried to help, but she was too inebriated as well. Both the young women were totally passed out. Debika, although she was passed out still she was steady.

"How are you feeling, Deboshree?"Debika asked Deboshree.

In a drunken voice, Deboshree said, "Debika, I want to go to bed."

She instructed, "Ramu and Kallu, please take her upstairs, to the bedroom. Ensure that she is placed in the bed comfortably."

Debika saw two servants lifting a staggered Deboshree upstairs. In the meantime, she took another glass of wine and saw the two servants climbing down the staircase.

"Is she OK?" asked Debika.

"Yes, Madam, she is now sleeping," replied Ramu.

All of a sudden, her hand hit the open wine bottle and it fell on the carpet on the floor. Ramu rushed up to pick up the bottle. Thank God, it had not broken due to the carpet, purple drops of wine leaving a trail on the carpet.

Her laughter belled around the room, "Hey, you two, tell me, am I drunk?"

"No, Madam, you are quite normal," smiled Kallu.

"What's your name? Your name is Kallu. Isn't it? You are the best...I adore that sense of your humor," said Debika.

"Where are you staying both?" she asked in a drunken voice.

"In servant quarters, on the backside of the bungalow, just near the swimming pool area," replied Ramu.

"How much depth of water is there in the swimming pool?" she asked.

"Madam, up to chest level, just a little high above 4 feet," replied Kallu.

Then, I will not drown myself. Hihihihihi...do you know I am a good swimmer? Now, I want to swim in the swimming pool. Would you take me near to the swimming pool?" she asked.

Laughing delightedly, she said," I want to have a walk-in that side of the bungalow, and I will also swim in the pool."

Both the servants exchanged meaningful glances and by this time they were sure that this young woman was very much drunk.

"Are you sure Madam?"Ramu asked.

She stood up quickly, and approached near to Ramu, wrapping her arms around his back, pulling him close to her. With her lips near his face, she whispered, "Ramu, what do you think? Am I joking?"

Ramu could feel a strange sensation when he felt a strong feminine scent mixed with the sweet smell of whiskey so near to him, her breasts pressed on his chest, he felt as if a high voltage of currents were passing through his body.

He could only say, "Sorry, Madam. Now? It is already midnight!"

She leaned back and looked at him intently, "You know darkness and moonlit make me romantic and sensuous. And this is my home, I can go anywhere."

"Sure Madam, sure. I will take you outside, I will take you near the pool," said Ramu in a soft voice.

"Okay," a long sigh brought a small smile to his face, "let me bring your sandals."

Ramu searched the dining hall with her eyes, "Madam, Where did you put your sandals?"

"No sandals," Ramu heard her drunken voice and exclaimed with surprise.

She knuckled his chin. "Yes, no sandals.Not this gown also. No, nothing as I will be swimming in the pool," Debika said in a drunken voice and immediately she removed her gown and threw it into a corner of the dining hall.

Ohh, my God! Now, she was only with her thong panties and bra. Both the servants could see her heavy round breasts with deep cleavage protruding from the cups of her bra as if those two breasts would burst out now. They could see her slender white arms glazing in the light with a patch of black hairs under her armpits. She had a deep navel and a flat stomach with wide buttocks. Her thong panties were so thin that they could see her two fleshy buttock cheeks bulging out barely covering her butt hole on her backside. They could see her pulpy cunt lips prominently visible on the front side of her thong panties even they could see the strand of pubic hair coming out from both sides of the leg openings of that thong panties. Waaaao! Debika Madam had a hairy cunt Kallu thought.

"What do you both have in mind? Why are you both staring at me?" asked Debika when she found the gaze of her two servants on her body.

"Don't you find my body attractive?" she asked.

"Certainly, Madam, you have a girl's body," replied Kallu.

With his eyes opened wide, Ramu asked, "No clothes? Across the back area and towards the pool area? What about if we're seen?"

"Nobody's around. My mom and aunt along with the kids are in the other bungalow and most probably Deboshree is in deep slumber. This night is for us, come on," she smiled at both servants.

Ramu shook his head, chuckling at a woman so uninhibited, she made his blood race, but yet so very private, he still didn't know much about her. All of them came out. Ramu and Debika together ahead followed by Kallu.

"It's a full moon," she pursed her lips and blew out an exasperated breath.

"Ouch, Ow, Ouch," She hip-hopped from one foot to another over the rough grass and earth.

"Madam, you're really a tenderfoot, ain't you? That's the reason, I was insisting on your sandals, "Ramu smiled.

He entered the dark area of the backside towards the pool area. They could smell the sweet fragrance of flowers around the pool area. Kallu went in search of the light switch which would flood dim light in the entire pool area. Debika stood there in the cold night air. A soft flick and the low light illumined her standing there, ripe as only a woman can be. Ramu walked behind her. They reached the pool area but all of a sudden Debika lay on the grass near the pool.

Ramu walked over to her, "Madam," he said, a little loudly.

No response. He reached down to give her a little shake. "Can you wake up?" Ramu said, also loudly, and in that slow, slightly condescending tone of voice.

The only thing Ramu thought she was close to was a hangover. Her hair was spread on her face and her two heavy breasts were swaying up and down rhythmically. Who wouldn't love a hot young woman when she was drunk? Debika was still feeling the reeling in her head. She saw the silhouetted figure of Ramu hovering above her. He stood fluidly, exhibiting that masculine grace that attracted her immediately.

"Who the hell are you? Whoever you are, you could love me and you could kiss me," she half-whispered, meeker this time.

That was a small consolation at least for Ramu, "Come on, Madam. No further walking around here. I will take you inside the bungalow, to your room."

Ramu lifted her but all of a sudden she swooned toward him, and he narrowly caught her catching her with his other arm. Ramu thought she was going to thank him for catching her when suddenly, there was vomit everywhere. It was on him, his shirt, his pants, everywhere and she clung to his body. In his horror, his hands went to his ruined clothes, letting her fall to the ground, and gradually she slipped off from his body to the ground again. Her body made a sack-of-potatoes sound, but she barely murmured.

"Where is that mother fucker Kallu? He is required at this moment, but the bastard is vanished from the scenario," Ramu cursed Kallu.

"Damn it!" Ramu shouted. He always hated the smell of vomit, he hated its texture, he hated everything about it -- and now he was covered in it. He bent down and quickly rolled Debika off her stomach and onto her side so that she wouldn't aspirate.

"Hey, Madam!" he shouted again, less friendly than before, "Drunk Madam, wake up!"

Her eyes stayed closed, and she muttered something vaguely contrary, but the only word he caught was "fuck." Standing back up, he put his hands on his hips and considered the situation. Madam Debika was drunk, probably too drunk to be left alone. He was covered in vomit and needed to get out of his clothes and away from the smell if he had any hope of not going crazy. What needed to happen was clean. Ramu clapped his hands together softly like this was a business meeting. He couldn't just leave a drunken young woman behind who was the daughter of this household and he might lose his job also.

"Okay, drunk Madam, we're making a pit-stop in my room before I take you inside the bungalow," murmured Ramu.

Ramu kneeled down, put her over his shoulders, and proceeded towards the servants' quarter, his own room nearby and she didn't complain. Back in his room, Ramu threw her on his bed. He peeled off his shirt and pants, and for safety's sake, to make sure none of the smell was left on him; he decided to take off his boxers, too. He picked them up and threw them into the bathroom. Removed from the smell, he instantly felt better. Maybe tomorrow he'd even make her give him some money for the necessary laundry of his clothes which were going to be needed.

He went back into the room. "Time to take care of you now, my sweet madam," he murmured.

He thought he would clean her up a bit and get her inside the bungalow. She didn't respond at all, apparently now fully passed out. He checked her pulse. It was steady and strong. Same with her breathing. She was lying on her stomach on the bed. He approached closer to her to make her a position on her back but he staggered under it, both of his hands coming up to catch himself on the bed, in the process rolling her off of her side and onto her back, and putting him on the bed with her. Ramu remembered that he hadn't put any clothes back on after stripping out of the ruined ones. And now he was lying, naked, with a hot young woman in his bed almost naked except clad in her bra and thong panties. Ramu paused to consider the situation. He was in dilemma. It would be wrong to touch her while she was unconscious, these rich ladies were always unpredictable, the next moment they would put a charge of rape on you and you would be put behind the bars.

On the other hand, it was her fault that he was naked. It was also her fault that she was in his room. Hell, it was her fault for being this drunk in the first place. And god, he was so horny, why? He couldn't understand. Maybe he had fucked the other bitch in the morning and aspired to fuck this dumb bitch. And who would know? And when would he have an opportunity like this again? Still, he knew it was wrong. Maybe he would just whack off before he took her inside the bungalow. That would certainly be harmless. Maybe even commendable -- it would mean he watched her a little longer, making sure she didn't have alcohol poisoning. He got to her feet and he bent and brushed the dirt off her knees. In his room, now fully lit, he could see her fleshy thick smooth two thighs fully in view. He caressed her fleshy thighs. Trembling, Ramu moved his hand from her thigh and lifted the edge of the leg opening of her thong panties a bit but he could see dense hair only, folding it back. His other hand surrounded his cock. His breath caught in his chest. His hand stroked, firmly and quickly, no time wasted teasing himself.

He looked up, his reverie was momentarily broken. Her face had shown no change. Maybe he could push his time a little more. Slowly, he lifted a cup of her bra and one of her breasts popped out which was round, heavy, and erected like a big white ball encircled by brown areolas from where her stiff nipple was stuck out. He cupped his hand over her breast. She didn't react. Then without delay, he put his mouth on her nipple and started sucking slowly. She shivered a little and jerked, whether, from his touch or the chill, he didn't know or care. He lifted the other cup of the bra. Her nipples were hard, puckered beacons to her arousal. Squeezing them, he rubbed his erect cock against her two petals of rosy lips, feeling her wriggle in response, and like a snake, her tongue came out and licked the head of his cock and again went inside. Then Ramu came between her legs and glanced at her crotch area. The crotch area of her thong panties was swollen with the pulpy vulva the outline of which was prominently visible above the fabric. Ramu kissed the crotch area and he could smell the feminine aroma coming out from there he was about to pull down the thong panties from her legs he heard the creaking of the door and the heavy footsteps near him.

He heard the voice of Kallu, "Hey, man! What's the hell are you doing with the madam? Are you going to fuck her?"

Ramu felt as if he had touched a naked electric wire and he sprang back from her body, turned his head backward, and found Kallu staring at him with his bewildered eyes. He fumbled, "No, no...I am not doing anything. I was just taking care of her as she is drunk."

Kallu eyed him in a steady gaze and said sarcastically, "Hahh! I could see how are you taking care of a drunken and unconscious woman! Don't think that I am a fool? Do you want to put both of us in jail? Don't you know that fucking an unconscious woman would be considered rape?"

Ramu again fumbled, "No, no, I didn't mean it, I swear it," he realized that Kallu had caught him red-handed in the act but he wanted to reiterate his attack in self-defense, "How could you vanish at the nick of time when I needed you? Can you imagine how much effort I have put in myself to carry her from the pool area to my quarter? I know where were you? You must have gone to fuck Madam Deboshree upstairs! Now, tell me the truth."

Ramu saw Kallu's face turned into pale and he realized he had hit Kallu hard. Kallu said softly, "Sorry my friend! In fact, leaving you both near the pool area, I immediately rushed upstairs so that I could get a chance to fuck Madam Deboshree but she was in deep slumber as she was still under heavy intoxication of the wine like this madam. I tried to wake her up but in vain she was like a corpse and I can not fuck a sleepy woman. When I returned to the pool area both of you were not there and I tried to search everywhere in the back area of the bungalow but I could not trace both of you. Then I saw the flickering of light coming out from the window of your quarter and just now I saw your action with her."

"Well, both the women had a party and both are drunk now. What about us? I have a full bottle of wine, let us celebrate the night," said Ramu and picked out a bottle of the country-made cheap wine from the wall shelves.

Both the friends were sitting on the floor. Within half an hour, both of them consumed more than half of the entire wine bottle. Now, both of them although not passed out but felt a little drunk. Kallu glanced at the seductive half-naked body of Debika and felt a pang in his crotch area and could feel the twitch of his cock and his lust was rising.

"Ramu, Night is very long and young. We have already fucked a bitch in the morning. Let us fuck this bitch now. Let us try to wake her up, let us make her feel conscious that she is being fucked by us," Kallu suggested.

Acting upon his suggestion, Ramu sprinkled a glass of water on her face and Kallu tried to shake her body violently. She opened her eyes a little but again dropped her eyes.

"Ramu, I think she would wake up. Sprinkle more water on her eyes and on her face. Let me shake her body more," suggested Kallu.

Debika jerked a little when the cold water hit her eyes and face. It had been quite a long time since she consumed the alcohol and now, slowly she was coming to consciousness and found herself in a bed in a different atmosphere. She stared at the brightening bulb on the ceiling and glanced sideways, it was a small room. The faded memory of her coming outside with the servants, Ramu and Kallu flashed in her mind. In her blurred vision, she could see two persons bending over her body very close to her. She was gradually coming into her consciousness and all the blurred visions were getting clear, she was steady and there was no reeling of her head. She could see and feel everything clearly except a slight hangover in her body. Debika could see Kallu's hands on the cups of her bra squeezing her breasts.

1...1314151617...19