The Law of Jungle Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Madhu got up and pushed aside the pillows and turned onto her stomach. Her feet hung off the end of the bed, her toes hooked over the edge. Then he took her from behind. Madhu pushed back and forced more of him into her. He drove himself harder into her. She was whining with pleasure and that was good. She would climax again right away. He kept on, slowing himself. He pushed her knees up higher. He split her in two. The heat built again inside her. His face was hovering near her face on her back. She started to sweat. She kissed him from her side, passionately this time, licking his face and forcing her tongue fully into his mouth. She wanted to get into him, as he was getting into her. She wanted to mix with him, become one with him.

He was almost there and so was she, again. After 5 minutes the old watchman could not resist himself. And then the knot at the root of his cock dissolved in fire, melting. He shouted when he came. Then she was snorting, trying to say something.

"Oh, finally, finally..." she moaned as he filled her totally. He pulled out and slid back into her again, and she felt a wad of stuffing being inserted into a turkey, filling it fully, but she loved the feeling. She was packed full of him. She continued to clutch the base of his cock in rhythmic pulses. She had come a second time. Her cunt walls were sprayed with hot sticky muck. She felt the edge of her woolen shirt fall over the sticky gunk. They disengaged, shaking. But after a few moments, they again united under the blankets, embracing each other and their bodies clung to each other and fell into a deep slumber.

----- ---- ---- ------- ------- --------

When Laal Singh woke up in the late morning light she was asleep next to him, curled up on her side, facing him, her lips slightly parted. Wrapped still in the blankets from the night before he stayed as he was and took her in, her head a mess of misannotated hair ends, the brown woolen shirt she had been wearing bunched up slightly, revealing the soft rounded flesh of her abdomen beneath her belly button, the ascensions of her hips. The feeling that he could spend a lifetime looking at her like this. It was not much longer when she must have sensed his gaze upon her, her eyelids slowly coming open, his dreamy appreciation of her at the moment before she was completely aware. Then her hand came to rest on his cheek and his hand unburrowing to rest on her thigh.

"You didn't call me," she said after kissing him on his lips, their position on the bed not much changed from when they had lain down the night before.

Madhu wanted another good fuck from this old man before he leaves. But again she thought his old cock must be shrunken due to the cold morning and she was not in a mood to suck his cock to raise him again. Let her apply a new method, let her act in a fake manner, and let her tell some false facts, some lies she thought would raise the old cock instantly. Then all of a sudden, the old watchman noticed tears in her eyes which were rolling down her eyes.

He was startled to see it and asked, "Madhu, what happened?"

"It is nothing, it is just..." she wiped out her tears.

"No, there is something, which you are trying to hide, tell me, dear, I am your husband," he asked.

"Do you know, our family doctor has revealed a secret to me? My husband has less potential in his sperm to become a father as his sperm is weak but I could be a mother," she said softly.

"Does your husband know this?"Laal Singh asked.

"No, he is unaware of the fact. I want to be a mother but my husband is incapable as the fault lies with him and he has accepted a second young wife leaving me with a hope that he could impregnate her," she explained.

"You deserve better than that," he kissed her.

"Could you give me better than that?" she asked.

"I don't know how could it be?" he asked.

"I am in my fertile period now and I could be easily pregnant once anybody's cum penetrates inside my womb," she said huskily.

"Then how did you allow Ramesh and Ashok's cum inside you yesterday?" he asked.

"No, they have not cummed inside me as I had spare condoms with me," she replied.

"Thank God, you are saved," he said.

"But, I have allowed you to cum inside me with the hope that you would impregnate me," she kissed him again.

Immediately, the old watchman felt a twitch in his cock. Yes, at this old age also he could impregnate a beautiful young woman like her, he was more virile than anybody, he thought.

"My dear husband, can you give me a baby? I want to be impregnated by you before I leave this hotel. I need a strong baby like you from you only," she pleaded with a request.

The old man's heart melted away and he said, "My dear Madhu, the quantity and volume of sperms I have cummed inside you from yesterday is sufficient for you to get pregnant and I assume that by this time you must be pregnant by me but still I will not take a chance, I will fuck you every moment I get a chance," he felt then the hardness of his cock which had become rock hard anticipating her pregnant by him, "I will fuck you now."

"I think, let us start something new from your end, your's child in my womb," she said.

"Yes, yes let us do now," he sprang up from the bed like a young horse with his throbbing hard cock.

They inched closer to each other, she reached her hand finding him within the blankets, her gentle fingertips manipulating him toward her, and his right hand working her free of her lower dress. He leaned near and kissed her forehead, her scent possessive of the same aromas that had been in last night. He responded enthusiastically, sticking his tongue again into her small mouth. They battled with their tongues, like swords, until they broke up with a smile. Her breasts were swelling with warmth from the friction of his chest against her nipples. She felt soft and damp, like a fertile field. Her eyelids were heavy; she was charmed all over. She reached up and pulled him to her. He inserted his hard cock between her vulva, her inner lips parted to accommodate his big cock and it slipped easily inside her vagina due to her wetness. He pushed a little and around half of his penis slid inside.

They looked deeply into each other's eyes, not moving, his cock stationary inside her. Her vagina formed tightly around him, as though she were some thick viscous syrup flowing around his hardness. She felt a moment of intense closeness with him and knew their time had come. He blew her a kiss and nodded his head solemnly. She nodded back her assent. She could feel the sweat run down the sides of her face and her heartbeat in her temples.

He pulled his erection slowly out of her and then inserted it again, one last time before he leaves, as deeply as it could get, the ultimate thrust, until his tight scrotum pillowed itself on her ass crack. She trembled as the tip lifted a bit, way up inside her body. He fucked her randomly around 20 minutes continuously. Then it jerked sharply, and he began to cum.

"Ohhhh, Uhhhh, Madhu, my wife...take my baby...keep my baby inside your womb...ohhhh!" the old man screamed.

"Ugh," she grunted with surprise as the initial pulse shook her deeply, and he started filling her with his piping hot fluid. The walls of her vagina spasmed in answer to the throbbing of his cock and the heat of her loins rose in response to the warmth of the semen he was shooting into her.

"It's so..., it's so beautiful! I think I have already carried a baby of yours," she whispered, her face buried in his chest.

Her head drummed with beats: the striving, pounding beat of her heart; the pulsing beat of her climax as her inner organs grasped and clutched around him, and the gushing, pumping beat of the old man's deep, intruding, erupting cock. Her own climax grew as he continued to pump away, anointing the space inside her with warm jets of spray. As he filled the core of her being, she held him tighter, gasping and panting. He continued to fill her full, and fuller, and fill her some more.

She came and came around him, kneading his cock with her vagina, moving her slim hips in and out, relishing the seed he was shooting into her, her body suffused in a ruddy heat. He seemed to pump for a very long time. He finished at last, leaving a hot pool in her center and a warm glow all over her. She could feel the intense, penetrating heat of him, their rhythm languorous and ever gently upwelling, a drawn-out, whispering climax.

"I did it," she thought, "I have shared myself with a big cock of this old man."

He stayed hard in her. "I love the feel of you in me," she told him, between nuzzles and kisses.

"And I love being in you," he responded, saying each word slowly and clearly.

They paused a second then smiled again, realizing that they had never intense fucking like this before. Again they kissed and tongued each other, and she nibbled his cock with her cunt, but eventually, he began to soften. He shrank and slipped back to her entrance, then fell out with a pop. Liquid seeped slowly down to her ass crack. Laal Singh lifted himself off, and, with a little press of a kiss from his soft cock on the lips of her wet cunt.

"I should go now." he whispered, the other guard would relieve me soon."

"It's OK," she said with a sigh.

He stood next to the bed and put on his uniform clothes and warm dress. Before he walked away, he knelt down and kissed her on her soft, slightly swollen lips, gently but deeply, a kiss very unlike their first.

After the departure of Laal Singh, Madhu freshened up herself, took a bath in hot water, and dressed in warm clothes. It was 9.30 A.M. She came down to the restaurant of Hotel and saw Ramesh serving breakfast to guests inside the restaurant. He greeted and smiled at her. He made a special space for her as there was a crowd of guests who arrived that morning.

After having her breakfast, she came outside to enjoy the snow falling. It was white everywhere, the leaves of the trees, the roofs of the houses and buildings, the streets everything was covered with thick snow. She could feel the sweet touch of Powderly snow falling on her above the sky. She wondered both her husband Arnab and her daughter Bipasha must be enjoying this snowy day at Kulfi must be fucking randomly. She bent down and made a snowball and threw it at a distance, then another ball. Waaooo! It was enjoyable. She glanced at the children in the street throwing snowballs at each other and she stood nearby them for a moment, watching them. Really, she enjoyed the moment. Then she returned to her room. In the afternoon, Ramesh entered with her lunch tray wheel. Immediately he bolted the room from inside, embraced and kissed her tightly.

"Madam, today I have a busy day. I have no time due to the rush of guests in the hotel. Let us have a quick fuck. Just kneel down on the bed near the edge of the bed," he said.

Madhu did as he wished. He went near the edge of the bed and pulled down her lower warm dress much down to her hips. Her two big wide and round ass cheeks were inviting him. Without wasting his time and any foreplay, he picked out his throbbing cock and jabbed between the pussy lips and it slid easily inside her vagina.

He started pumping from behind hurriedly and within 5 minutes he started ejaculating his hot sperm inside her. The steward wanted to finish his fucking as early as possible. After that, immediately he left the room. After lunch, Madhu was in a mood to take an afternoon nap then there was a knock, and Ashok, the young boy, the dish cleaner entered.

"Ashok, are you free this whole afternoon?" she asked.

"Yes, Madam," he smiled.

"Then, you are with me whole this afternoon. Come to bed under the blankets, we will fuck there as it feels chill here," she said and switched on the room heater.

Ashok, the enthusiastic, energetic young boy, who was introduced to his first fucking by Madhu yesterday, fucked her two times on that snowy day and they cuddle together and slept under the blankets till 4.00.P.M. After dinner, Madhu knew that Laal Singh, the old watchman would definitely come at midnight to fuck her. He started liking that old man who had a good fucking experience than these two.

-------- ------ -------- ------- ------- -------------

"Professor! The Deputy Director is looking for you," Debika heard the voice of her Assistant Phillip.

The Deputy Director, Mr.John Adam's chamber was adjunct to her cabin. Debika entered his chamber.

Mr.John Adams's had his back to her as she walked into his chamber; he was behind his desk looking out of the floor to ceiling window at the view of traffic on the road below. He appeared to be lost in thought, with one hand in his pocket and the other on his chin. Debika studied his arse which looked very nice in his Versace suit, he definitely worked out or was blessed with not only wealth but good genes. She'd guess he was maybe 6 feet and that hair was just luscious. He was tall, pure white, and very handsome in his fifties but there was something about blonde men that made her clench her thighs together and this particular white, blonde man had her clenching like never before. He turned around, his stare had her worried. It had been more than three years since she came from India and became a professor in the Anthropology Dept. of California University.

Within a short period, Debika, now Dr.Debika had become a popular professor not only amongst the students but also amongst the faculties of the university. She was one of his favorite professors to John Adam, the Deputy Director of the university as her research paper on tribes was highlighted not only in India but also in European nations. Since her joining as a Professor at California university, Debika had not been fucked by anybody nor even by any European white man but she had a secret desire to be fucked by this white man, John Adams who was very close to her.

From her instincts, she was aware of the fact that Mr.John had a great fascination with her as he would always glance at her body, particularly towards her big breasts. Debika knew that this white man wanted to fuck her but due to his top position, he was afraid to approach her as it would invite a scandal.

"Dr.Debika, please take a seat," he gestured to the cream-colored leather lounge setting in the middle of his office.

On the coffee table was what looked like a strong black and a hot white chocolate topped with a marshmallow.

"Dr.Debika, please have your coffee," he said in a soft voice.

"Thank you, Mr.John," Debika smiled.

"So Dr.Debika, how has your morning been so far?" he picked up his coffee, his lips were full and the way he put them over the rim of his cup made her nipples tingle, Debika imagined him putting those lips on her.

"Mr.John, I have applied for two months' leave so that I could visit India, I mean to my native place," she smiled.

"Ohhh, yes, we are considering it," he smiled back.

"Dr.Debika, as you know, our primary aim is not only imparting education to students but to research in various fields, particularly in social science, the science of human behavior. I am proud to declare that our social science research is very popular not only in European nations but also in developing nations in Asia which formulate different kinds of laws and principles based on our research. We have research scholars, and research Assistants in almost all corners of the world. Your Dept. is also coming under social science. Your research on tribes has created a sensation everywhere and now the Govt. of India is taking some proper measures for further development of the tribes based on your research," Mr. John raised his eyebrows and took another sip.

"So nice to hear it," Debika smiled.

Mr.John continued, "Just a few weeks ago, we have received a request from your Govt. to research 'Indian female beggars adopting prostitution'. Our Board of directors has considered you to be found a suitable researcher on this aspect because of your earlier research."

"But, Sir, this is not the cup of my tea," said Debika in a slight protesting voice.

"Dr.Debika, we know your subject is Anthropology but that is also a part of social science. This is an opportunity for you to explore more in this new subject and which may pave for you more successful in your rising research career, it may be a milestone in your future career, another feather in your cap. We have decided we are not allowing you any leaves for two months rather you will be on a special mission for two months in India on the research of this subject and all the cost will be borne by the university.

Further, the board of directors of the university has chosen a sample metro city that is Kolkata, your home metro city to research this subject. Since, Kolkata is your home metro city, on careful scrutiny and observation; we have chosen you to research this subject. On completion of this project, you will get paid $500,000.00," said Mr.John.

"Mr. John," Debika looked at him, "I don't know what game you are playing with me, but $500,000.00, really? That's absurd. I can't possibly accept that."

"Is it not enough Dr.Debika? I'm sorry, just tell me what you want and we'll pay for it, I don't want anyone else for this research, so whatever you want it's yours. If you think you are not doing enough to 'warrant' the figure, then I will have to give you more to do it," he said.

"Sir, this is more than enough, it's far too much, my job description doesn't warrant $500,000.00. I'm sorry, I would accept it as it is a difficult assignment," Debika smiled apologetically at him.

"Dr.Debika, your research should be based on authentic facts and real photographs as well as videography of female beggars adopting prostitution, you have to invade the territory of beggars and photograph as well as the filming of the details of their livelihood," said Mr.John.

"How can it be possible? Do you think they will allow being photographed and filming their personal lives?" asked Debika.

"We have already solved this problem. This is called Investigative research. We have a very miniature sophisticated camera which could be accommodated in a small locket in a necklace. The battery inside it is so powerful that it would continue to run for 15 days and this miniature camera will be filming everything in and around you once you put it on your neck. After two weeks, you have to recharge the battery once again. This device will record everything around the area of your research and the persons with whom you are interacting without their knowledge," he explained.

"So, I have to do some creepy research," Debika smiled, "Well, I may need another set of this type of camera as I may need an assistant in India to help me with this research."

"It's not a big problem, we will provide you two sets of such cameras which could be easily accommodated in small lockets," he smiled.

Then again he did say he made it a priority to know 'Every tiny detail'. Debika decided this time it was impressive investigatory skills rather than creepy, so she smirked back at him. This seemed to amuse him, he really was quite cheeky, and she liked this about him. He was a man with immense power and authority and here he was being very playful and cheeky with her. Debika thought once she returns from India after completion of her research, she would seduce this man and would make him fuck her, she'd play along, why not? It would be just harmless fun.

Quickly Mr.John said, gave her a flirtatious smirk, and she blushed bright red and looked down. Oh my God, she was so out of her league. This sexy masculine man had her in knots and she could not keep up.

"Starting with this project, I'll need you to stay back and attend a meeting with me today for a few hours, so that I could explain to you the details of the research to be done in this project," said Mr.John and dialed the intercom.

1...34567...19