The Law of Jungle Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not at all," a whisper from her.

"I wanted to see you, in fact, my duty near the gate is over early due to snow falling and my duty for the night is indoor only but the manager advised me to take rest tonight so I came early to you without waiting for the midnight," he said.

"Where is the problem? You promised to visit at midnight and I was waiting for you, and it is my good fortune that you came early," she smiled.

"Really, but you were sleeping," Laal Sing said.

"It is due to extreme cold, I just dozed off," she smiled showing her glazing prominent white teeth line.

Madhu reached a hand to his knee, through the thick layer of blankets. They sat there like that too numb to say anything due to extreme cold, something Madhu sensed.

"You need to warm up your body," she said and went near to table and picked up the whiskey bottle and two glasses.

She poured the wine into two glasses and they started sipping the wine together but both of them were silent. After consuming two glasses of wine, both of them felt a little warm-up although not drunk, just a little warm vibration in their bodies. Her hand again reached inside the blankets to caress his thigh near the joint area of his thigh but not touching his crotch area. An electric current passed through the body of the old man and he felt a strange sensation throughout his body. He stroked her cheek.

"Your hands are still cold. Hey, my dear lover, my husband, you have become cold, poor old man," she said, just the hint of a smile, and acceptance of kindness there.

"What could I do dear? This is my old life crisis that deserves more treatment," Laal Sing grinned.

She bent down and kissed him softly on the lips. Her nipples hardened. He kissed him back, tentatively; she felt the slight stubble of whiskers against her tender cheek as he rubbed his face against hers. She kissed his stubbly cheek, and let her small hands tickle through the ruffled hairs on the back of his head.

"You are so good, so caring to an old man," he said.

He slid an arm under her and gently took her hand in his, planting a warm moist kiss in the center of the palm. He slowly lowered his head, and when his lips touched hers, they were warm and firm. His warm breath on her neck made her shiver, and she instinctively tilted her head. His kiss was hot, demanding, and quick, his lips warm and soft. His breath was warm on her cheek.

She reached up and ran her fingers through his long hair and replied," My husband is also an old man, much older than you and I know how to take care of an old man. You are much stronger than him and now you are my real husband. Have I not told you, you will be my husband as long as I stay in this hotel?"

He then proceeded to taste her whole body, loving it with his lips, softly planting warm kisses on her neck and shoulders. A warm hand caressed its way up her back and around to cradle and fondle her breasts above her woolen dress. Lowering him onto her breasts, pressing her down with his chest he kissed the place where her neck and shoulder met. She allowed her hands to play across his back again, like two small birds looking for a place to rest. He nibbled her ear lightly. A warm flush rushed up to her neck. She melted into his arms, eagerly returning his warm kisses and welcoming the feel of his fingers caressing the back of her dress. He slowly lowered his head, and when his lips touched hers, they were warm and firm. Pulling his head down, she met warm lips again and surrendered to the passion he always managed to arouse. His lips covered hers in a long warm kiss that left her short of breath. He nibbled lightly on her hardened nipples above the woolen dress as she had no bra beneath it, and they tingled in response. He kissed her eyelids, then her lips again and she slipped her hand again inside the blankets and reached his crotch area. His cock was still flaccid due to the cold.

She stared at him intently and said, "My dear husband, the wine and our intimate kissing have helped a little to warm you up. You need further assistance to warm up your body."

Madhu slipped towards his lower portion, removed the blankets a little, and pulled on his woolen trousers a little. She was surprised to find a little shrunken and flaccid cock, like a boy's cock hardly 3 to 4 inches. Madhu took out his shrunken penis and put it in her mouth. Slowly, Laal Singh felt a twitch in his cock and felt the warmness of her mouth, her tongue on it. Madhu was a patient woman and she knew she had to make an effort to erect it and she knew well that the giant cock had been reduced to a baby cock due to extreme cold. Gradually, Laal Sing, the old watchman felt himself growing big and hard inside her mouth. By this time Madhu had already pulled his foreskin and her lips and tongue continued to work over the head of his cock. Within 5 minutes, it started throbbing, then turned into 6 inches, then 8 inches, and then became a giant of 10 inches, a full-fledged of its original size.

Now, his cock jerked and shuddered in pleasure inside her mouth. He began to lay his body on hers, his hands held her shoulders as he began to feed his cock into her mouth. He became more active now as he leaned over her, another inch than two entered her mouth. He began to pump his hips, his thick cock sliding in and out of her mouth. She tried to please him with her tongue, but his hips were urgent as he thrust faster, the strokes deeper. Her body began to bend, her head partially going off the edge of the sofa from his thrusts, but he held her still so he could fuck her mouth. He pushed his cock into her mouth, deep this time, as he held his cock as it pressed against the back of her mouth.

"Wait Madhu," she heard his voice and stopped her sucking.

"I don't think, you should only give me the pleasure. This is my duty to give you equal pleasure simultaneously," said Laal Singh.

"How?" she asked.

"I also want to suck your cunt," the old man grinned.

"Ohh, you mean 69 positions. That's a good idea. Let me suggest to you how could we do it? I will lie on top of you in the opposite position. There would not be any problem as the sofa is long and wide. Then I would pull on the blankets above me so that both of us may not feel any chillness," she smiled.

When they were in the opposite position, Madhu knelt before his face above him and straddled her two legs carefully on both sides of his shoulders. The old watchman pulled down her woolen trousers below her hips and her naked crotch area was just above his face, her pubic hair brushing his nostrils. Madhu's mouth was directly between his two legs on the erected cock pointing upwards.

Madhu nervously caught her breath when he kissed her high on the joint of each inner thigh, brushing her pubic hair with his cheek. She stretched her legs stiffly toward the old watchman and spread them slightly, opening herself to him involuntarily. A feverish heat grew in her groin. Her labia started to swell. The heat forced her to spread her legs even farther apart. Her heart was pounding and her head felt too big, as though she had a fever on this cold night. She moved her arms nervously, finally putting her hands on his cock, gripping it tightly. He went very slowly. First, he spread her legs wide apart and moved his head between them, his cheeks touching her inner thighs. His whiskers scratched her naked crotch area, making it even more sensitive. With his tongue, he pushed her swelling labia apart and lifted her clitoris.

"Don't bite it!" She said with alarm and reached out one hand, bending down toward him, and thinking of how close his teeth were to her tender appendage.

"I won't," was his muffled reply.

Madhu was wide-awake now, resting on her elbows and looking down at his cock now. The thick head pulsated against her throat, Madhu gagged as the head of his cock squeezed just a millimeter into her throat. He held her pinned as her stomach revolted, feeling it turn as she gagged a second time. She pulled his cock back, but he thrust upward again, this time a bit harder, Madhu gagged again, and the head slipped deeper into her throat. Her lips were stretched around his cock. He began to fuck her mouth upward, but he was doing it slowly. Madhu could feel his taking her swelling bud between his lips and proceeded to lick, stroke, and suck it, pulling it softly away from her just as she herself had been doing it with him between her lips.

"Oh, that's lovely," she cried.

The heat in her genitals became a core of white fire inside her, glowing brighter and brighter. She leaned back, staring at his cock, panting quietly with excitement, and pulled his foreskin again without any effort on her part. Her hips pumped downward toward him gently in response to the sucking and nibbling of his mouth. She felt his tongue dive down into her hole and lick up her moisture, mixing it with his saliva. He ran his tongue all around her sex, over and between her swollen labia, and then he stuck the tip of his tongue into her hole again and worked it around.

"Ohhh, Uuuhhh," she moaned and gasped in pleasure.

His cock had been pulled almost all the way out due to her jerking until the thick head stretched her lips, then he pushed up a little, slowly and methodically. He pushed in deep, he didn't stop until he had made her gag and the head of his cock began to plug her throat. She couldn't move to dislodge it, his hands held her head pinned. He loved fucking her mouth, enjoying it when he pulled his cock all the way out from below, but her mouth stayed open, knowing she would have to be available to him whenever he wanted her.

There was so much spit in her mouth that it fell out of her lips because of her top position. Now, his cock continued to leak pre- cum into her mouth, more prolific, thick, salty cum that bathed her tongue. The old watchman couldn't believe the delightful contractions of her throat muscles on his cock. It felt like hundreds of hands massaged his cock. He struggled to push from downward to slide the head back and forth in her throat, so tight, Laal Singh grunted with each thrust.

Her face lay between his legs, feeling his cock reaching near her throat, her throat felt raw, rubbed so harshly by the thick cock head. She coughed and spit, unable to fill her lungs. Her breasts brushed on his naval area. His nose was pressing against her clit, and she could feel his warm breath, and the fact that he was another individual, here with her, worked like a magic carpet, raising her excitement higher and higher.

"Ach..." She felt the lips of her cunt ripple responsively as he embraced them with his mouth. The warmth and lovely lapping of his tongue increased the tension between her legs, so she spread them wider apart. He slid his arms and shoulders down under her thighs.

"What, what are you doing?" she said in confusion, "Oh, my, oh."

The old watchman lifted her thighs with his arms, tipped her lower body up, and buried his face in the exposed saucer of her upturned cunt.

"Oh, oh, yes!" she said as he began to move his face around between her legs, licking and sucking her labia and clit. He sloshed his face in her wetness. She put her hands on his head and held him to her as he gobbled her up.

"You taste luscious," he announced to her between slurps, "So sweet and clean."

Licking and sucking, he consumed her greedily. Madhu couldn't believe what was happening to her. The pleasure from his mouth spread out to the rest of her body like ripples on a lake, suffusing her with joy. Her legs now stuck straight out to the side, supported by his shoulders and upper arms. She lifted her mouth from his cock and turned her face from the side and could see only the hair of his head moving between her legs.

"You... You're wonderful," she said.

She reached her hands behind her and caressed his pleasure-giving head as a randy desire started to take over her lower body.

"Oh, yes, yes," she screamed to him, and, as the area between her legs flashed hotter and wetter, she raised her voice. "Oh, lovely. Oh, yes!"

She shouted out to him; there was no reason to hide her cries now. The tension spread into her lower belly and hips, as though her skin was too tight. Madhu clinched her asshole and forced her strong, slim legs as wide apart as they would go, giving him maximum access to her sex. He sucked her clitoris strongly and stroked it with his tongue. She felt the tension climb higher and higher, past her navel to her chest, buoyed by the lapping licking on her clit. She started thrashing her upper body from side to side, losing control of her muscles.

"God, God, God, God..." she heard herself say. Her vision narrowed and dimmed. She closed her eyes and screamed out and called to him. Her words became meaningless. Now, she concentrated her mind on his cock.

The old watchman from his side glanced below her legs and saw her eyelashes and curled hair tips moving. Her bracelets made a dry sound against each other. Her tongue was long and soft and seemed to wrap itself around him. Just as he was about to come, he controlled himself and pulled down his cock from her mouth with a jerking. Madhu could understand the prevention of his cum inside her mouth. He finally pulled his cock back out, hearing her gasp, but he pulled it slowly from her mouth, as he let her tongue work it over before he pulled it from her lips. Her head turned to the side when her mouth was free of cock, the spit and pre- cum spilled out that filled it. The sexual pleasure he was providing consumed her. It was an intensity she had never experienced before, and she felt as though she might faint.

"Yes! Yes!" she cried softly.

She was poised high, at the top of a waterfall, hanging suspended, about to wash over. She grasped the rumple sofa cover with her hands, trying to hold on. She couldn't help herself. Finally, fantastically, she climaxed, ecstasy sweeping through her with the rush and crash of a huge wave! She felt herself dropping over the edge.

"Aghhhhh!" she screamed loudly as she fell.

She grabbed at the sofa cover more tightly. Her vagina started pulsing and spurting like a fountain! This was nothing like she had ever felt before in her life! The rush of her release opened up in her a greedy desire to ride those crashing waves of joy. She rolled and bucked her hips against the old man's mouth, a little girl riding a surfboard, moving with the rhythm of the sea.

"Don't stop, don't stop!" she pleaded, realizing that these words were the same as those that had been sung by women to men millions of times over eons of years, since human beings first lived on the earth, and slept in a shared bed.

He heard her and stayed with her. As the contractions of her climax racked her body, he continued to greedily lick and suck her clit. He pushed her feet all the way over her head so that her body was bent double over on itself, and he licked and kissed her asshole, which pushed her rush to extremes.

"Do me! Rub me! Lick me! Love me!" She couldn't help yelling, crying, and gasping.

Finally, she peaked. "Ahhhhhgh!" she screamed, as loud as she could. Her muscles collapsed. Her climax slowed. Her body had done all it could. She couldn't move. The old watchman still had his soft mouth between her legs, lapping up the liquid that seeped and spilled from between her swollen tissues. Her cunt continued to cum softly again and again but she gave of herself gladly, as small shakes and shudders swept through her. She was a vessel delivering nourishment to her man. She wanted to feed the old man.

The old watchman said, "Madhu, tell me now, am I warmed up properly?"

Madhu didn't say anything but smiled seductively at him, held his hand, and guided him to her bed where they lay down under warm double blankets and she kissed his eyelids, cheeks, and lips. The waning effects of the alcohol had gone long from them.

"My dear husband, we can not remove our clothes because I feel the temperature outside must have gone down to a minimum because still, we feel cold despite being beneath these blankets. We need more hotness inside our bodies," she whispered and the old watchman nodded her head with consent.

Laal Singh tried to move a bit, but it felt as if his body was tied down by invisible threads. Madhu started kissing the old watchman again and her protruding breasts from her woolen t-shirt pressing his chest. His strong and gentle hands began to stroke her; his hands, his lips, and his tongue were gentle. Not tightening, knowing what he was doing. Madhu felt her nipples rise, and it startled her.

Madhu made him lie down on the bed. Her own clothes she kept on, though. She sat on the bed, took his hand, and brought it under her woolen dress. The old man could feel the heavy rounded breasts beneath the dress and he started groping those and kneading the nipples.

Madhu sighed a long breath and moaned. She was dragging her hair across his eyes and kissed him. She lightly bit his shoulder. She was lowering herself more. She was brushing her breasts across his face. He wanted to take one of her breasts into his mouth, either one. He was frantic. Ultimately, he lifted her t-shirt above her neck. He wanted to suck as much of her breasts into his mouth as he could. Her breasts were killing him, her blunt instruments.

She rode above him, straddling her two legs on the sides of his waist like a horse. He was surprised and asked, "What are you doing?"

"Shhh, my husband," Madhu whispered. 'Shhh, it's all right, don't worry, just relax and see what I am doing to you."

She pulled down her woolen trousers up to her knees. His hand felt the warmth of her vagina. It was deep, warm, and very wet. His fingers were all but sucked inside. Then Madhu got on top of him, mounted him, and used her hand to slip his hard throbbing cock inside her vagina. She had done it before, but with this old man, tonight was something different. Madhu couldn't really believe it; she was doing this. She held him and put him in.

She pushed down. She couldn't believe it. One of his fingers flicked over her bum. She did it to him. He lifted his hips and heaved. Once she had him deep inside, she began a slow rotation of her hips. He felt deeper in her. She'll never forget it. She was in charge and he liked it. She held his hands down. He pretended he was trying to break free. Madhu let her tits touch his face. He went mad; he bucked. As she moved, the edges of her woolen brown t-shirt caressed his naked stomach and thighs.

With the edge of the dress spread out around her, Madhu rode atop him, looking like a soft, gigantic mushroom that had silently poked its face up through the dead leaves on the ground and opened under the sheltering wings of night. Her vagina felt warm and at the same time cold. It tried to envelop his gigantic cock, to draw it in, and at the same time press it out. His erection grew larger and harder. The old man felt he was about to burst wide open. It was the strangest sensation, something that went beyond simple sexual pleasure. It felt as if something inside her, something special inside her, was slowly working its way through his organ into him. Madhu couldn't believe it. There was no end to it.

Madhu couldn't get enough of him. She was tired and sore but she didn't care. She didn't want to stop. She wanted the ache. She wanted him in her, all the time. Her weight was on top of him. The old man wanted to squeeze her in further and further. He wanted to watch her face. He wanted her sweat to drop onto him. She was slow, rhythmic, gentle, moving up and down on his body.

Then a sweet spasm went through her and she seemed to rise into the air, just the sweetness, the incredible, oh, and then Madhu, panting pressed him hard against her. The old man could feel the flow of her spasm all over his cock wetting his pubic hair.