The Law of Jungle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was as if they both wanted to drink nectar from each other's mouth. Her hands were around him encircling and clutching tightly. Her fingers digging into his back. They kissed each other unmindful of the time and circumstances for a long-time taking turns. It was obvious that their Kissing relieved her stress and significantly dropped in Cortisol hormone (women who showed a decrease in Cortisol had higher scores of sexual functioning in the domains of sexual arousal, desire, and satisfaction). The levels of her love hormone - Oxytocin skyrocketed and created feelings of trust, empathy, pleasure, and emotional bonding. Endorphins and Phenylethylamine levels were also increased during their kissing, working as an Aphrodite. Their adrenal system got excited releasing adrenaline and noradrenaline making their whole body into an excited state, their heart rate increased. Blood rushed away from the stomach to their muscles and their sexual organs. Pheromones were released extensively when they kissed and they could sense them with their noses and mouths and were able to detect that they were aroused and they were ready for the action.

The long arduous kissing was not enough for both of them and they wanted to have more of each other. The kissing, intimate indulging, hugging, and cuddling ignited the fire in both of them, their hearts beating faster pumping blood into every minuscule part of the body and mind. The mutual sexual desire was mounting to unbearable and uncontrollable heights. With her lips and hands and hair and their bodies pressed together most intricately and intimately, Ramu wouldn't even dare to stop. Ramu wanted to be there with his arm cupping her cheeks sometimes briefly, pulling her hair sometimes, pushing her to the very edge and she was being ravishingly submissive and receiving and reciprocating forcefully. They had been kissing for seconds, minutes, Ramu could not tell. Ramu just wanted this to never end. Ramu was in the kiss so much so that he wasn't even allowing space for her to moan with delight. It was apparent that every part of her body was tingling with the electric buzz of love, want, lust...Her lips were wet, beautifully full and supple and slick with saliva and inside their mouth, it was all tongue and teeth. Bipasha moaned and tried to call out his name but he kissed that away just like he wanted to kiss every other thought that culminated in her mind right now. Ramu wanted to break every possible barrier and inhibition between them.

Ramu wanted to burn every rope which comes with a knot between them. He wanted to cover all the distance that took him to Bipasha's very being at that moment and as if by kissing her harder she was giving him the same access to her soul. For her, there was nothing. Nothing in this whole world, just Ramu, his lips, his tongue, and his hands, her needs, her desires, her happiness, and her urgent need for love, to be taken by him, to take him into her and togetherness. Bipasha's muscle tension increased, Heart rate quickened and breathing was accelerated. Her skin became flushed and her breast nipples became hardened and erected. Her adrenal glands unleashed adrenaline resulting in a pounding heart, heavy breathing, and sweaty palms. Her small breasts became painfully heavier and swollen, areola expanded and enlarged, her nipples became stiff, hard, and jutting to come out of her body. Her clit became swollen, engorged, and stiff, and her soft cunt lips enlarged and opened like flower petals. Cunt juice from her pussy was overflowing and running down between her thighs. She could not think of anything else except that her hungry burning insatiable desire to be quenched.

Ramu was in the middle of two girls, both Arpita and Bipasha were on each side of him. Ramu lifted Arpita by slipping a hand under her arm and around her back, leaned over her placed his other arm behind her knees, and scooped her up into his arms. She put her hands around his neck holding on to him, buried her face on his shoulder, and groaned. Ramu lifted her to the couch. Lying back down on the bed, her nude erotic body revealed in the clear daylight that came through the window. Her small round breasts had proportionately large conical areolas with big long elongated and stiffened nipples that pointed out from the considerable mound of her firm tits. Ramu sat next to her, cupping, stroking, and feeling her voluminous, firm pendulous, conical small breasts. Ramu bent down to kiss her breasts. Her breasts became heavier and full almost painful. She sat upright on the bed leaning over him so that her breast hangs an inch above his face, offering the jutting nipple, carried her breast to his mouth in the gesture of a nursing mother. It hung there in space for him to kiss. Ramu sucked it, nuzzling it gently with his teeth. The puffy nipple grew larger and firmer in his mouth. She withdrew it and replaced it with the other. It too, swollen to his sucking. Ramu sucked on her small brown, heavy engorged, hard and jutting nipple while stroking the other and squeezing it. Ramu kept on sucking like a hungry baby sucking milk from his baby mother's breast while her hand was below his head holding it like a feeding mother breastfeeding her baby son. Ramu sucked on her jutting nipple while caressing her breast. Ramu could feel some liquid coming out of her breasts, and he was very surprised and thought that these rich men's girls could lactate milk so early even without getting pregnant which excited him more. Ramu sucked on more intensely and could taste her breast juices till the flow stopped. Ramu could sense her immense uncontrollable desire and need to breastfeed him when Arpita noticed first time in her life that some liquids were coming out of her nipples. Ramu continued sucking her breast juices from both breasts alternatively. Arpita was surprised that she was having such intense reflexes that her breasts became so big and heavy and her nipples grew erect, enormously swollen, and oozing out juices. Ramu was an illiterate and uneducated person. Even Arpita was just a young girl who had just crossed her teenage and had no knowledge of gynaecology. Hardly, both of them were aware of the fact that it was a normal nipple discharge that could occur in both nipples and would often be released when the nipples would be compressed and squeezed during sexual stimulation and would secrete fluid.

Bipasha lay down on the edge of the bed, her feet touching the floor and her hair spread wide on the bed. Ramu could see her flawless blemish less glowing smooth skin, full ripe voluminous, conical small breasts with small encircled dark areolas and hardened jutting upright erect puffy nipples, and her mound of the deep navel, the rise, and fall of her abdomen. Her naked breasts were firm; small enlarged areola and engorged nipples were long stiff and jutting out. Ramu put her mouth on her nipple, nibbled, and stroked her erect engorged stiff nipples. His hand slipped through below her mon area feeling the pubic hairs but he didn't touch her pussy, his hand further slid down to feel her big thunderous thick fleshy soft thighs. Her blood flow to her cunt increased, clitoris and labia swollen and her vaginal lubrication began. Her breasts become fuller and the vaginal walls begin to swell. Her muscle spasms in the feet, face, and hands were visible. Bipasha leaned over Ramu so that the dark engorged jutting long nipples of her breast could hang above Ramu's face, offering the nipples. In the movement, Bipasha made by taking her two hands to bring one of the nipples towards his mouth, a drop of liquid, her nipple discharge appeared at the extremity. Ramu licked it eagerly, seizing that ripe breast in his mouth like juicy fruit. Ramu suckled greedily and regularly. He passed both his arms around her waist and he sucked on with slow sips of her breast juice with a movement of the neck as a breastfed child. She was acting like a nursing mother with breasts heavy with full of milk, aching painfully, and wanted to feed her hungry baby son, to relieve unbearable ache caused by overflowing milk. Bipasha acted like a new mother wanted her breasts to be sucked and emptied. Her mother instinct triggered hormones in her mind and her body was responding with an uncontrollable need to breastfeed and her breasts to be sucked and emptied. Her nipple discharge was dripping from her breast.

Suddenly she said, "That's enough for this one, take the other now."

Ramu took the other. She had placed her hands on the back of Ramu, and she was breathing forcefully now. Ramu sucked the juice drop by drop coming into his mouth. Ramu was surprised that

juices were also coming out from her breasts like Arpita and he happily sucked on.

Bipasha thought she was lactating and unaware of the fact that it was a nipple discharge. She moaned with great relief and pleasure as Ramu sucked on and emptied her breasts and massaged her breasts and nipples.

Psychologically, Bipasha felt relieved as if her breasts were emptied by sucking her breast milk. her sexual desire further mounted to greater peaks. Then she was eager to submit and surrender herself and ready to be taken and fucked.

"Arpita, we had no time to inspect his cock properly from close," said Bipasha.

"Yes, we have to examine it properly," replied Arpita.

Both the girls were sitting on the edge of the couch. On hearing this, immediately, Ramu stood there in front of them showing his big black ugly cock.

Bipasha was surprised, shocked, and fascinated by seeing the enormous size of Ramu's erect long thick, rigid, big pulsating, monstrous and virile cock as Ramu flaunted his huge cock proudly before them. Bipasha was shocked by the size of his big cock. It was so long, thick, and meaty. She was amazed and terrified, her eyes became wide expressing surprise and her eyebrows rose seeing the enormous size of the monstrous cock in surprise and disbelief. Her surprise was not unexpected to him. Ramu's monstrous gigantic cock was big in length and thickness, and the knob was even bigger and menacing. Ramu was a poor man from slum but he was well aware of women's reaction of shock and surprise when they would see the size of his huge nine inches long and three inches thick monstrous cock with menacingly bigger knob. He would fuck the cheap prostitutes of slums often and knew the prostitutes loved to feel, to suck, and get thoroughly fucked by his big long thick cock. The feel of such a big cock stretching and expanding a woman's cunt and filling deep to the bottom, rubbing her G-spot would always make those slum prostitutes reach vaginal whole-body orgasm and achieve multiple endless ecstatic continuing orgasms while being fucked. It was no secret that women would tend to place more importance on penis girth and length. Ramu was afraid whether these tiny girls could be able to take his penis because they were virgins but he remained silent as there were class conflicts in his mind. He thought these girls are spoiled brats of a rich aristocratic family with white skin. He could never get a further chance to fuck such beautiful high-class girls ever in his life, since God had given him a chance why not destroy their aristocratic cunts.

"Oh my God, you are gigantic. Your cock is just like a pestle," Arpita said.

She took his rigid, long thick erect, hard and turgid cock into her hands with awe feeling it, and held it in both of her fists. She was able to contain only part of its length and thickness. It was the first time in her life to see and hold such a big, long, thick, monstrous, and enormous sized cock with rock hardness. Her eyes opened wide with surprise. She had heard girls gossiping about men's big cock in college, but she never even heard a man could have such a big cock. She never imagined a man could have such a big cock. She remembered the sculptures on the temples of Konark, Ajanta, and Elora. She felt his cock and squeezed it. She was overwhelmed to hold such a massive monstrous long thick cock in her hands Then she pulled the foreskin of the head, a big menacing blackish-purple knob appeared in the size of a small electric bulb. Arpita could see the knob covered with white starch-like substances with a weird smell emitting from it. Little did she know that this nasty and dirty slum dweller Ramu would never wash the knob hidden under the foreskin. Arpita held the knob in the palm of one hand and caressed it with her fingers of the other hand slightly squeezing the knob. She smelled her palm, the same unpleasant odor was coming out from her palm. She was afraid, terrified, and very much apprehensive whether she could take all this meaty enormous cock in her cunt.

Bipasha was watching all this, and she couldn't resist touching it. She held and started stroking Ramu's cock in her hands. Her right hand was running along the shaft lovingly and she ran her index fingernail on his bigger blackish pink knob. She took hold of his scrotum, feeling the balls, and then her fingers reached encircling the big knob of his cock as if to measure. She was afraid that her cunt might not be able to take this monstrous cock with its even menacingly bigger knob and her cunt might get torn and ripped apart. Yet, she was excited with anticipation and wanted to be fucked by such a massive cock. She thought it was as big as a horse's cock.

"Arpita, can we take this big cock?" asked Bipasha in a disbelief tone.

"I doubt, we may get severe pain," explained Arpita.

After a moment of silence, Bipasha said, "But, we may not get such opportunity in the future. Further, either today or tomorrow, our cunts are going to be received a penis by somebody or by our husbands for which we are not aware of the sizes. It might be small or big like Ramu. Let us bear the pain whatever it will inflict us."

"OK, let us prepare for this," said Arpita in a strong and determined voice.

"But before inserting my big cock, I wish that my cock needs to be slippery for ease entry inside the

cunt," suggested Ramu.

"But, how to make it slippery?" asked Bipasha.

"You both should suck it so that my cock would be full of your saliva," said Ramu.

"Waaoooo, that's a good idea," exclaimed Arpita.

"Ohhh, yes, we also wanted to suck your cock, but it skipped from our mind," said Bipasha.

"It would be our lovable candy," said Arpita with a smile.

Ramu sat on the couch with his feet on the floor. Both the girls knelt before him.

Arpita's gaze lingered on his hard cock and she nibbled her lower lip, hungry for a taste of him. Ramu grabbed her arm and pulled her to his knees. He rose to his at the same time, tangled his fingers in her long hair, and guided her towards his hard length. Arpita flicked her tongue over the crown of his cock. Ramu's groan was so loud and guttural as she felt the throbbed knob inside her mouth. She resumed her sucking. He groaned again and she took him into her mouth, easing down him until the soft head of his erection touched the back of her throat. She propped herself up on one hand, kneeling before him, and rolled his balls with her other one. His grip on her hair tightened and he groaned as he controlled her movements, making her suck his cock. Arpita tugged on his balls and his groan came out as a short bark of pleasure. She glanced up the length of his body at his face and he looked down at her, his eyes drenched in desire as he watched her sucking him. His eyes swirled, brightening by degrees until his eyes glowed again. He swallowed and moaned, kept moving her mouth on him, thrusting gently now, easing himself into her. Arpita sucked hard on each withdraw, squeezing his balls at the same time, giving him that hint of pain that seemed to enhance his pleasure. His eyes brightened again. Ramu moved his hand to the top of her head and stopped her, holding her away from him.

"Halt for a moment or you will gulp down all my cum," said Ramu with a writhed face.

Arpita got the message. She had to spare him a moment to calm down as she was going to push him over the edge of cumming.

A few moments passed, and Ramu controlled himself.

Arpita withdrew herself, and said, "Bipasha, now it is your turn."

Bipasha wriggled and stared at his cock, gaze following the thick ridge that ran down the underside, from his balls to the crown. She ran her tongue over the head of his cock. After sucking for a few minutes, Ramu growled and lifted Bipasha from the ground. Bipasha suddenly found herself on her back, her hands locked together by one of his, pinned to the pillows above her head. She was choked as he entered his cock inside her mouth, swift and brutal, burying himself as deeply as he could go. He groaned and his grip on her head tightened, verging on painful.

"Ramu?" cried Arpita, "What are you doing to her? She will be choked to death. Leave her mouth to gasp air."

Ramu withdrew his cock for a while, and Bipasha was panting for air. His massive cock has glistened with saliva and some of the salivae were dripping out of his cock to bed.

"Ramu, I will feel comfortable while sitting on the edge of the bed," said Bipasha.

"OK," said Ramu and stood before her. His saliva-coated cock was throbbing few inches before she opened her mouth. Bipasha took his cock inside her mouth.

He eased out his cock slowly and then thrust inside her mouth again, and his face contorted in pleasure. Bipasha sucked the large head as her cheeks hollowed and she gazed deeply into his eyes. A smile worked its way around her full mouth and lips. Now, she took in half of his cock, closed her eyes, and headed with her lips to the base, stifling her gag reflex as his cock head touched the back of her throat. He moaned with each deep plunge of his cock into her mouth, each delicious invasion that sent shivers tripping over her whole body. Bipasha flinched her face. Then he completely withdrew his big cock.

--- ---- ---- ----- --- ----- ---- ----

Then all three sat for a while to decide who would be fucked first. It was decided that Arpita would be first fucked.

"But a very serious thing has to be discussed before you fuck us," Bipasha said, turning her face towards Ramu.

"What's that Miss?" asked Ramu.

"You have to be very careful not to cum inside our cunts. If you cum accidentally or intentionally, and later on if any one of us gets pregnant then we both will blame you, and you will get arrested by the police," said Bipasha in a threatening voice.

Ramu shivered for a moment, a chillness spread through his spines thinking about the consequences.

In a trembling voice, he said, "No...no. Miss, it will never happen, I have much controlling capacity. I will cum outside only. If you permit, I could come inside the mouth."

"OK, that we could consider. Do you understand everything clearly?" said Bipasha in a steel voice.

"Yes, Miss," replied Ramu.

"Now, you can proceed accordingly," commanded Bipasha.

Arpita was naked and spread her legs and thighs wide apart. Her beautiful thick wet juicy cunt flower and engorged glittering stiff small clit were inviting. She had beautiful thick cunt lips, erect clitoris, and a long triangle of thick black soft pubic hair.

"If you think you're ready..." Ramu responded pensively, "I don't want to hurt you or anything..."

"Don't worry," Ramu assured her as Ramu ran his fingers over her cheek affectionately, "I want to do this. And I want it to be smoother and easy with you, Miss..."

Arpita smiled, blushing a little. "Thank you..." she whispered.

"Just a second," Bipasha replied before getting to her feet and scurrying off into the other room. Arpita could hear the sound of running water for a few moments before Bipasha came back with a damp towel.

Bipasha grinned broadly as she made her reappearance with a small jar of Vaseline and put the towel down on the plastic bag.

"You have put a lot of thought into this, haven't you, Bips?" Arpita inquired with a giggle.

1...56789...12