The Law of Jungle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ramu led her to the bed, sitting next to her kissing her neck and shoulders, inhaled her body aroma, and said, "You are very sexy and exciting."

He touched her round firm breasts and her nipples. It was so nice to be there beside her, kissing her, fondling her breasts, sliding his hand between her legs to rub her sweet little bud and penetrate her a little with his fingers. As nervous as she was, she was very wet and excited. She passionately kissed Ramu back. Ramu got up. His cock was already erect like a pole.

He took her hands and placed them on his cock and said, "Feel it."

Bipasha held his cock stroking and enjoying the sensations. Having his penis in her hand was so exciting.

Bipasha was very nervous about sex at that moment although she watched the whole fucking session of Ramu and Arpita. She was not only a virgin; she was a very sheltered, naïve virgin.

The image of Ramu's enormous thick cock was in a way surprised and excited her. The thought of his enormous cock entering inside her sent shock waves through her body.

She saw his monstrous menacing gigantic cock fucking Arpita and was astonished how happily Arpita was able to take all his cock and enjoying immensely. But Bipasha was terrified, watching his cock going into Arpita's cunt fully. Bipasha wanted to have this cock and experience with Ramu. She wanted their bodies to meet. She knew he wouldn't hurt her. She Knew his cock would hurt but she was ready to lose her virginity to this man. Ramu kissed and fondled her, he moved his kisses to her ears and neck. Ramu had her quivering as he nibbled and sucked her earlobes, licked around the edges of her ears, and nibbled and kissed her neck. He moved a bit further down and lavished her cute breasts with kisses, nibbles, and licks. She was moaning softly and using her fingernails, on his back and butt. Ramu continued to lick her erect nipples. Ramu was so sweet and tender. He knew how she was feeling. He went so slowly and did the things that would put her at ease. Bipasha started to feel her desire rise as he licked and nibbled her breasts, and kissed her all over the upper part of her body. Bipasha loved his warm lips on her naked body, she moaned and writhed under him. After several minutes of attention to her breasts, Ramu made his final push down her stomach, past her pubic mound, and was soon facing her heavenly womanhood. Without any forewarning, Ramu stuck out his tongue and glided it over her clit. She jumped and gasped. Ramu looked up at her wondering if she was upset. What he saw turned him on even more. She was simply looking down at him like a deer caught in the headlights, but with a look of "Wow!" His lips moved from her breasts down toward her vagina. Bipasha practically leaped when his tongue first connected with the warm flesh of her moist cunt. Ramu lapped at her clit again. Bipasha again gasped and jumped but this time she followed with a quiet little moan.

"You like that?" Ramu asked.

"I think so?" she replied wondering as if she was supposed to.

"You want me to stop?" Ramu asked.

"I don't think so," she replied with a sweet little smile forming on her lips.

"Does it feel good?" Ramu asked.

"I think so," she replied, "but we better make sure," she purred.

Bipasha was a little shocked, but she trusted him, so she reluctantly let him continue. He tenderly licked her again, and she started to feel something powerful that she'd never felt. Ramu slowly continued exploring her womanly folds with his tongue as she relaxed and enjoyed the sensations. She eventually showed her appreciation by reaching down with both hands and holding his head, pulling him in, pushing him away, and guiding him to the right spots. Her moans were heavenly music to his ears. Her taste was sweet on his tongue. Ramu licked, sucked, nibbled, and kissed. Her sweet, wet vagina and clit were on fire and her juices were flowing. Her scent was intoxicating. Ramu continued until she had an intense orgasm. Ramu was lying on his stomach with his fully erect penis.

As he continued, the pleasure intensified. Bipasha couldn't believe how amazing it felt. She didn't think it took her very long to have a very big orgasm. She was even more shocked at herself. He ate her cunt and sucked her cunt juices. It was so beautiful and wonderful. After her orgasm, Ramu knew it was time for the big moment. He moved back up her body slowly, kissing and nibbling her body on his way, again spending a little extra time on her tasty breasts.

"Would you like to suck my penis a little?" requested Ramu.

Bipasha nodded her head with a shy smile. She used her left hand to hold the base of his shaft like a cock ring to keep him turgid. She used her right to explore the length of his shaft and the head with ever-increasing squeezes and strokes to the upper part of his hard length. This served to pump up his dick until veins along the shaft bulged and the head began to swell and redden like a ripened plum. His huge cock was fully erect turgid and rigid standing like a pole.

Next, she licked the head, rimmed the crown with long, hard strokes with her stiff tongue, and flicked at the Y junction that she knew would curl his toes instantly. She kept this up, now pumping and stroking his cock as she did to keep it long and hard. From time to time, she would reach with her hand splayed in passion and stroke the length of his thighs, feeling the hard muscles of his quads. At this, she moaned and her ministrations quickened. She cupped his balls in her left hand as if to reassure her of the heft she knew was there, and then tugged on them the way he loved, careful but not too. She reapplied herself to licking his cock shaft, even sucking on it sideways from the base upwards while licking at the same time! She spent time on each rivulet of the vein, following one down and another up, seeming to draw them to the surface like tiny ropes. Her monstrous ugly black cock was glistening in daylight was fully coated with her saliva, and few drops of it were falling on the bed.

"The more lubrication, the better," commented Arpita with a laugh as she was watching them both intently.

"Okay..." Bipasha replied nervously, as she took hold of the knob of Ramu, and smeared it more with his saliva in both hands.

Ramu moved up so they were face to face and kissed her. She had a look of complete satisfaction on her face. Ramu's aching member was throbbing and ready.

"Are you ready?" Ramu asked.

"I don't know," Bipasha replied. Her heart sank a little.

"Well, let's give this a shot," Ramu said, "I'll move slowly. If it hurts, let me know and I'll stop until you're okay, and then I'll try a little more."

"Ok," she replied apprehensively.

Arpita smiled, and said to Ramu, "Ramu, just be careful."

"I will," Ramu promised sincerely as Ramu bent her legs at the knees and held them apart invitingly.

Ramu then quietly shuffled into position and took a deep breath before nervously placing the head of his big cock against Bipasha's moist pussy.

Bipasha took his face in her hands, pulled him close to her, looked him in the eyes, kissed him with a passion beyond description, and, with tears in her eyes, softly said, "Ramu, please, be gentle. I'm afraid."

Ramu could only look back into her moist eyes and smile. He kissed her back with the same passion and said, "I will, miss. I will."

"Nervous?" Ramu inquired, holding the cock just between the girl's labia, as he placed the head of his penis at her vaginal opening.

"Ya, kind of," she admitted, shaking a little in anticipation.

"Don't worry!" Ramu chuckled, and spread her pussy lips farther apart with his fingers before pushing the cock just inside of her. As she placed her hands on his hips. Ramu pushed the tip in. She gasped, pushed back on his hips, and told him to stop. Ramu did.

"Ohh! Ah!" Bipasha exclaimed, arching her back and allowing the cock to slide a little more easily inward.

Ramu looked on with fascination as Bipasha's eyes went wide as the first inch or so of the cock disappeared inside of her virgin pussy. She quivered visibly as her inner walls hugged the crown of the cock in their firm grip for several seconds before allowing Ramu to continue. Before doing so Ramu leaned down and gave the hardened bud of her clit a careful little lick, causing Bipasha to let out a little cry of surprise.

"Oh, this feels so... nice!" Ramu smiled before carefully licking up one side of her spread pussy in a long slow lick.

"But it feels so good-!"Bipasha agreed with a moan, as Ramu licked her way up the other side, "Ohh, Ramu... Don't stop now... Please resume your pushing."

"Are you sure?" Ramu teased, sliding his cock back just a little before giving her clit a deep kiss with his tongue playing across it as he moved back.

"Mmm! Oh! Ramu, you! Ahh!"Bipasha gasped, unable to resist Ramu's touch, "I, I've never been so, Ohh! Oooh! So sure, of anything!"

Ramu smiled a little, enjoying the way she was making her squirm, and pushed his cock slowly forward again, causing Bipasha to let out a long groan. Ramu pushed a little more in. She again gasped in pain pushing back on his hips.

"Careful," Arpita warned teasingly, feeling her vulva muscles pushing back against Ramu's cock, "Bipasha, I was apprehending, you don't want this..."

"Oh! " Bipasha exclaimed, grabbing Ramu's hand and pulling him forward as he did to her until the head of the hard cock moved some inches inside her cunt. Ramu stopped and waited. When she relaxed again, Ramu pushed a little more in.

"Oh! Hold on. Please," she screamed in a low voice.

Bipasha's body tightened. The instinct to push him away from her was intense. The pain had been shocking to her. It ripped and burned her. She cried out as hot tears fell from her eyes. Her breathing was hard, but she knew that the pain would cease; she just had to wait. She flexed her fingers and slowly opened her eyes. She licked her lips. Her chest rose as she took another deep breath and shook her head yes. She hissed, Ramu pulled his hard cock partially out of her.

"I know..." Arpita responded, hearing the nervous tension in Bipasha's voice.

They both waited for several moments, as Bipasha breathed in long, slow labored breaths, shaking slightly. It was several minutes before Bipasha completely relaxed and then after several more caressing strokes, her body welcomed him. Her mind was no longer focused on what had occurred but was occurring. Finally, though, Bipasha held her breath, gritting her teeth and closing her eyes tightly.

"Now..." she breathed, her voice sounding soft and vulnerable.

Ramu nodded and pushed. Bipasha gasped, her voice increasing in pitch until she ceased making a sound for several seconds, arching her back, pushing against the cock. As the tempo of his fucking increased, Ramu's fingers moved over her warmed skin. She could feel the build-up of something special and she lifted her hips to claim it. It was there, just within reach and when Ramu leaned down, his cock went deeper. He captured her nipple with his teeth. Bipasha reached the point of no return.

"Ramu, ohh...fuck me harder," she cried as her body seemed to float and fall only to float again.

The sheets of liquid silk cascaded down from her pussy and blanketed Ramu with its warm honey. Her nails dug into Ramu and Bipasha whimpered for more. With each push, she would gasp in pain, push his hips back and Ramu would stop for a few moments, allowing her to relax so he could proceed. With each thrust and wave of pain, she would also tense her legs which were creating another barrier for him to push against. Then something amazing happened. Ramu pushed to a point that was very painful to her. She cried out in pain and asked him to stop. Ramu held his position and waited. When the pain subsided, Ramu tried to push again but he could not push any further. She again gasped in pain and asked him to stop. Again, he held his position and waited. Three times she cried out in pain and asked him to stop. Three times I waited for her pain to subside before trying again to push past this spot. Three times, her pain denied his penetration.

"I don't know if I can do this honey," (The first time she referred to him as honey) she said painfully. "Please stop."

She began to try pushing him out and off of her. Her tears were breaking Ramu's heart. He didn't want to hurt her but knew this was part of their consummation and it would have to happen at some point. It had to happen now.

"Bipasha, baby," (First time he called her by name, and Bipasha was not offended at all) Ramu said holding his position inside her, "you knew this would be painful. We're almost there, baby. Trust me. I'm being as gentle as I can. Can you trust me?"

She calmed down, stopped pushing him away, looked at him, smiled, and said, "Ok sweetie. I trust you," she replied. On the fourth push, just as she was beginning to show the "pain face" and began pushing back on his hips, Ramu felt a small "pop" which he recognized as her hymen breaking. When her "cherry" popped, her pain melted away, and she let out a huge sigh of relief and enjoyment. Ramu gave a bit of a fearful yelp as he felt Bipasha's hymen buckle under the pressure of the invading cock and break once and for all. Her eyes closed and her head tilted back as a wave of pleasure flowed from her vagina, washing her entire body in cleansing ecstasy. Her hands went from pushing his hips around to his butt and she started pulling him in. Ramu felt the blood of her broken hymen spread across his penis. It was an amazing sensation that he would never forget. He imagined it was his first night with his teen bride. His sweet, beautiful bride had just given him her most precious gift. Bipasha lay motionless for a moment, seemingly frozen a silent scream. There was a look on her face that crossed pain and ecstasy in a perfect dichotomy until finally she let out a long sigh and collapsed against the couch. Ramu let go of the cock and held Bipasha's entire body protectively as Bipasha regained her senses.

"Thank you..." Bipasha whispered.

"No problem, Baby," Ramu told her softly.

Arpita gave Bipasha a bemused and shocked look, "No way!" Arpita giggled, "You mean it didn't hurt?"

"Well, a little," Bipasha conceded, reaching down to touch Ramu's cock, "But it was... Good at the same time. I liked it! It did hurt a little, but not like you might think. It was a feeling of pressure, then a little sting, and that was it. The pressure distracted me so much it was hard to get into the pleasurable feelings of it. After we got past the painful part, I'll never forget how it felt to feel him inside me. It was a connection I had never even dreamed of. I loved feeling him on top of me, breathing his warm breath on me as he touched me and slid in and out of me. Experiencing it for the first time with Ramu was the most precious thing. I feel so grateful that I had waited for him so many years "

"Hey, I'm tough!" Bipasha laughed, and squinted a little as his cock was pulled free, "Ouch! Well, maybe not that tough..."

Arpita sighed and shook her head. "You're really something else," Arpita commented, crawling up beside them.

"Baby, are you ready? We have not a full-fledged fuck yet," said Ramu.

"Yes, dear. Now, you can fuck me as you wish, I am not feeling pain anyway," Bipasha said and pulled Ramu closer.

Then Ramu was able to push his manhood all the way into her sweet, virgin wetness. She spread her legs wider and allowed him full access and penetration. She was so wonderfully tight, it was wonderfully difficult to pull out, and wonderfully difficult to slide back in. But Ramu managed to back out slowly and then push himself back into the deepest depths. With each stroke, Ramu could feel the head of his penis touching her cervix. She was full as was he. They were becoming "one flesh". With each outward motion and thrust back in, he could see the joy and fulfilment she was experiencing. It was right then he realized that this was his life mission. They started slow and steady. As they both began to relax and enjoy the sensations, kissed deeply and passionately, reveling in their new bond. They increased the pace and soon they were rocking the couch against the wall. She sucked his kisses, spread her legs as wide as possible, and pulled at his butt trying to increase the depth of his thrusts. My pelvis slammed against her clit with each inward thrust. She had an orgasm that pushed him over the edge. Although Bipasha had just two orgasms, Ramu remained hard and was able to continue without ejaculation.

"Would you have me in any other position? "Ramu inquired as he put his arms around her.

"Probably," Bipasha said with a smile, and gave him a quick kiss upon the lips, "But you're much more fun in this way! Are there any other positions?"

"Come, I will guide you," said Ramu and lay on the bed.

Ramu was laying on his back. His erect cock was pointed towards the ceiling.

"Bipasha Baby, come and sit on me. Insert my cock inside your cunt and ride up and down on me," guided Ramu.

With a smile, Bipasha came and sat over him as instructed.

Ramu felt her weight shift as she moved down his chest. He loved how she was leaned forward, causing her breasts to hang down in front of his face. As she paused, Ramu reached up with his lips and took one of her dark, small, hard nipples into his mouth. He sucked it gently between his lips, nibbling lightly. She leaned forward briefly, accepting his kisses on her nipples, before straightening herself. Bipasha moved her body further down until she was sitting astride his hips; his cock pinned beneath her. Ramu could feel her pubic hairs along its length as she slid her pussy along it. Her moisture made this motion easy and stimulating. She knew what he wanted as she raised her hips and reached between them. Her hand firmly found his cock and held it upright. She moved her hips so her opening was above it and slowly lowered herself onto him. Ramu expected her to move but, once he was totally inside her, she sat still and straight on him. Ramu's view was one of beauty, her body on display in front of him. She was beautiful sitting there, her hips tight against him. Her breasts were small and hanging, her nipples erect. Ramu reached up to take them in his hands, massaging them as she moved her head back and closed her eyes.

Ramu felt her hips rise as she started to move slowly up his cock. She released him completely, then immediately lowered herself wholly onto him again. Her motion was slow and deliberate. With every release, she would drop her weight and take him inside once again. Ramu could see her lips forming small "o's" every time he entered her anew. She could feel her pleasure building and her body begging for release. Ramu's hands reached for her hips, not guiding her motion but holding her as she continued to ride his cock. She could feel his hips rising to meet her every downward motion. She looked into his eyes as her body tensed and her third orgasm overwhelmed her. Ramu could feel her muscles tighten around him and her juices flow over his cock. She could feel his hips rise to hold himself inside her. When Ramu felt her orgasm passing through his cock, he felt a strange sensation and now the things were beyond his control, his orgasm was building up to ejaculate from his cock, immediately he pushed Bipasha up from his loins, and spurted a stream of hot liquid continuously. Bipasha could feel his cum hitting the top and side of her pussy as he released his thick hot sperm. Ramu wiped and cleaned his splattered cum from her pubic hair of the mon area with the wet towel. Both of them were cleaned properly, and the two girls put on their dresses. Ramu wore only his lungi as he was bare body only.

"Thank God! it is only 1.15 P.M. Everything is finished in time, and still there is enough time for lunch," said Arpita.