The Law of Jungle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ramu picked Arpita up and placed her on the bed. Arpita lay down on the edge of the bed, her feet touching the floor and her hair spread wide on the bed. Ramu could see her flawless, blemish less, glowing smooth skin, full ripe, voluminous conical, round small breasts with small dark areolas and hardened jutting upright erect puffy nipples, her mound of the deep navel, the rise and fall of her abdomen. Lying back down on the bed, her nude erotic body was revealed clearly in the daylight that was coming through the opened window with the curtain raised. . Ramu pushed her knees up and wide open giving him full access to her hairy cunt. He sat down between her spread thighs, leaned forward, and looked at Arpita's exposed pussy. She had a very small landing strip right above her sweet cunt. The lips were wet with her juice. Her hard little bud was swollen and throbbing, and she was already so excited that she was raising her wet pussy trying to get him to kiss it. Ramu blew lightly on her hot pussy, and she moaned in response. She licked her lips just as Ramu began to lick her hard little clit. She squealed with delight as his tongue flicked across her sensitive bud, and she pulled Ramu's head deeper into her excited pussy.

"Ohh...God, yes" she moaned, as she arched her back, head tilted back, eyes closed.

Her chest heaved and her breasts strained upward as she began fucking Ramu's face almost as fast almost as he could lick.

"Oh God, you're good, "She panted.

She was moaning and bucking wildly as Ramu sucked on her clit. Ramu slid two fingers into her tight hole which touched her G-spot. As Ramu began to slowly massaged her hot spot, she went wild throwing her cunt at his face.

"Oh, Ramu! That's it. Yeah, Ramu. You're making me cum," she moaned.

Ramu kept sucking and licking her clit and riding his fingers into her juicy cunt. Her ass was leaping off the bed as her climax built. She put both hands behind Ramu's head and began to fuck his face with her whole body. Suddenly, she jabbed the face of Ramu and came inside his mouth. It was in such a force that Ramu felt suffocated.

After a moment, Ramu got up said, he turned towards Bipasha who was sitting beside and said, "Miss, I think, now she is ready for my cock as her cunt is full of her cum."

"Arpita, are you ready?" asked Bipasha.

"Yes," replied Arpita in a confident tone.

"Are you sure that you're okay with my cock?" inquired Ramu, his voice sounding soft and loving.

"Yes... I'm sure," Arpita whispered nervously, propping her head up with the pillow so that she could watch, "Just so long as you're careful..."

"Miss, don't worry, I will be much more careful" Ramu replied with sincerity.

Ramu took her hand off, bent over her between her fat fleshy thighs and rubbed his cock on her wet cunt lips, and massaged her clitoris, gently. Ramu opened her cunt lips with his hands, slowly and firmly entered into her cunt opening and Arpita gulped loudly as she felt the hard knob against the entrance of her young virgin pussy. and sliding slightly deeper between the clinging lips of the vulva. His cock entered tightly, opening and widening her soft cunt walls.

"You should spread your legs as much as possible," suggested Ramu, concentrating on what he was doing with his usual look of intensity.

Arpita nodded slowly and held her legs as wide apart as they'd go, with her hands under her thighs for support. Ramu gave her a reassuring smile and held eye contact as he pushed his cock in past her labia. Arpita gasped as the head passed into her under the slow, steady pressure of Ramu's left hand as his cock entered tightly, opening and widening her soft cunt walls. The saliva-coated on cock eased it along its path but met with some resistance as her nerves made it nearly impossible for her to relax her muscles. When his cock entered her, she gasped. It was the first time in her life she had ever experienced what it was like to feel a cock opening her cunt and stretching her cunt and full from the inside her cunt. Despite her cunt filled with the juice it was painful for her. The truth was that she was turned on, and her cunt overflowing with juices, but the size of his cock did hurt her.

"Don't move further..." Arpita whispered, closing her eyes tightly and clenching her teeth as her body shivered a little.

Ramu nodded and held his cock in place as Arpita clenched her fingers, trying desperately to become used to the odd sensation of something long and hard inside of her. All the while her inner walls hugged the object tightly, almost pushing it back out as it spread her pussy wider apart, but Ramu managed to keep it still.

"Oh... Okay," Arpita whimpered, blocking out the majority of the unpleasantness, "Please go on."

Ramu shuffled a little nervously as he pushed a little harder, sending his cock in another few centimeters or so until Ramu met the resistance he knew he would find.

"How is it so far?" Bipasha inquired who was sitting beside and watching everything, taking Arpita's hand and squeezing it, her voice a little shaky.

"It's...Okay..." Arpita replied, opening her eyes as her pussy seemed to be sucking 30% of Ramu's cock t, and barely producing any further lubrication as Arpita tensed up, "It doesn't hurt too much."

"That's good," Ramu said a little worriedly as Arpita spread her little legs as far apart as they would go, "But I'm afraid that this might hurt a lot..."

"It's alright," Arpita told him, "So long as my friend Bips is beside me, I won't mind too much. I'd rather have you hurt me a little."

Ramu nodded knowingly and said, "Well, just tell me if it hurts, okay?"

"No problem," Arpita responded, trying to relax and took Ramu's hand so that he could guide the cock's path, "Just... Push..."

Arpita pulled Ramu's hand forward towards her, causing the knob of his cock to push against her hymen. There was the sensation of building pressure, and the pain made her wince just a little, but she continued pulling Ramu's hand towards her. Forcing the cock to go farther and farther into her tight pussy.

"Ah! Ohh!" Ramu grunted as Arpita squeezed Ramu's hand tightly, stopping him for a moment as Arpita panted, trying to catch her breath, "I just need a few seconds..."

"We can stop now if it hurts too much," Ramu offered, seemingly a little upset, with a hint of guilt in his eyes.

"No, no way! Please keep going..." Arpita implored, "The pain wouldn't last long, and I really want it to happen, Ramu."

"Okay," Ramu replied skeptically, allowing him to push the cock deeper and deeper inside of her.

Ramu's cock slowly pushed into her soaking wet cunt. She felt it press against her wet pussy, and the huge tip spread her lips. As the head popped inside her, Arpita's breath almost stopped in fear as the plum-sized head of his cock parted her labia and disappeared into her hot pussy. Her tight cunt squeezed around his thick cock and her inner muscles seemed to be trying to push away more of his cock inside.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned. "God, I want your cock all the way into me!"

Ramu pushed into her nice and slow, feeding another inch into her pussy every couple of thrusts. She was amazed at the unending length of his cock. But he met resistance at about four inches. Ramu rotated his hips and she felt the thick shaft brush her clitoris. She moaned again. Ramu began to slow fuck her, his cock managing to penetrate another quarter of an inch with each thrust. Ramu drew back, pulling the long, fat pole from her hot, silky depths, and then pushed forward again. His hands moved to her waist as he drove his dick in and out of her tight pussy. His thick cock stretched her vagina to the utmost limits. In the next few attempts, his cock slowly inch by inch got into her touching near her hymen. He tried to push further slowly, but his cock would never move a bit with strong resistance from inside. He apprehended further push will cause her severe pain. Arpita gritted her teeth and held her breath as she felt the pressure build, her pussy straining against the effort as her insides began to give way. Arpita caught a glimpse of panic in Ramu's eyes as he pulled back but she threw her head back and pulled Ramu towards her harder. Encouraged by this, Ramu again slid his hard cock deep into her sodden depths once more, as he hammered his shaft into her love cave with greater force, again and again, battering away as if to tear her into two pieces, his fingers holding her hips as he began to fuck Arpita with long strokes that took him all the way into her searing tunnel, and he felt that 60% of his cock had reached the core of her vagina breaking her hymen.

"Ohhh...no...no. Please stop, leave me," she screamed with excruciating pain, her scream was so loud that it resounded the entire room, and must have gone outside the open window near to boundary.

Arpita could feel Ramu desperately trying to pull back, but Arpita resisted him, forcing his cock past her hymen with all her determination. Ramu let out a sudden yelp as he saw Arpita's body jerk suddenly, as her hymen broke. Tears of joy were running down her flushed cheeks. Ramu remained motionless without moving his cock further, then he looked down towards cunt of Arpita stuffed with his big cock, he could see a thin stream of blood was flowing between her legs which Bipasha also noticed. With panic, Bipasha rushed nearby to fetch a glass of water and started sprinkling on the face of Arpita whom she thought to have fainted.

Arpita was in her sense, her eyes were closed only due to pain, and she opened her eyes, and said, "Don't worry, Bipasha. Everything is fine, now I don't feel pain and I am no longer a virgin."

"Oww..." Arpita murmured between deep breaths, as further tears formed in her eyes, "I think your cock has gone deeper now...to the end wall of my vagina."

"I... I'm so sorry..." Bipasha sobbed softly, feeling horrible, intensely guilty at seeing the pained look on Arpita's face. Tears already flowing down over her cheeks, "I only made you suffer by insisting Ramu to fuck you."

"Oh, no... Don't worry..." Arpita assured her, "I'm so glad... I- ow!"

"Oh! I'm sorry!" Ramu exclaimed as the retreating cock again pushed deep inside Arpita's inner walls a little painfully.

"No, it's alright," Arpita told him with a weak smile, helping to pull out the phallus, "Just go slowly."

"But... You're crying..." insisted Bipasha.

"So are you. But they're tears of joy, Bips," Arpita assured her, "Thank you so much, dear. I'm so very happy..."

Bipasha smiled, wiping away her tears, and nodded. "Do you need me to get you anything?" she inquired as Ramu's cock retreated from her with a slow steady pace.

"Just a hug," Arpita replied in a wary whisper as she glanced down at just how much of Ramu's cock had penetrated, "Wow... It looks worse than it is! But I guess I just proved that I'm just a tough girl, Bips."

"Well, you do have a smaller frame than me," Bipasha commented, as Ramu's cock pulled free of her pussy and Arpita let out a short gasp, "Oh! Um, and well, I'm sure that once your muscles adapt a bit more, you'll have no problems with this. But... I do think that Ramu would be just a bit more careful with you..."

"Miss, do you want another round of fucking?" asked Ramu to Arpita.

"Sure, I am not afraid now as I know, I will not feel further pain, and can take your entire cock," replied Arpita with a smile.

Ramu lifted and placed both her legs on both sides of his shoulders, slightly lifted her ass just off the bed, re-entered her cunt, and fucked her slowly, steadily, and rhythmically deeper and deeper.

Then he fucked fast with all his energy digging into her deeper and deeper opening her cunt with each stroke with more and more energetic thrusts. She was making husky and horny sounds, cooing and groaning very loud with pleasure. Her hands around him, her legs spread wide, her cunt inviting and receiving his cock each time. Ramu was digging and rotating his cock in her cunt making it bigger and wider, as a thick iron crowbar rod digging and deepening into the rain-drenched soft earth, taking his massive hard cock out and sending back with more vigorous force and rotating in a circular motion to make her cunt wider and deeper. After few minutes, her hips began to rise and fall with him in harmonious perfect rhythm and made undulating circular movements that quickened and heaved, and she began to emit throaty erotic exciting orgasmic sounds. She squirmed and moaned as Ramu pulled almost all of the way out and then thrust back into the hilt with full force again and again rapidly gaining speed.

"Oh my god! Fuck, that feels good!" she groaned.

Her cunt juice started to ooze out of her hot hole as Ramu drove his prick into her. Thick syrupy stuff enveloped his cock, coating it from her silky insides as his plunging shaft sunk into her cunt again and again. Her cunt was gripping his cock and releasing it, repeatedly; her orgasmic response was gradually increasing and then reached its peak as her cunt gripped his cock tightly for a long time and slowly releasing. It was like Tsunami waves one after another; her body was shivering. She was like a wild animal crying aloud with ecstatic orgasmic pleasure. Gradually her orgasm subsided, as Ramu still was fucking at a high speed with all his energy, pounding into her cunt.

Ramu all of a sudden cried, "I am cummmmmmmming," he yelled as he felt his cock swell and his orgasm building, He thrust harder and faster and then withdrew his wet black glistening cock immediately, and knelt before Arpita, his cum erupted like hot lava from a volcano and gushed into the upper body of Arpita, splashed on her belly, on her breasts and few drops falling on her lips, as he screamed louder than he had ever screamed, "ohhhhhhohh...miss... ummmmmm."

Arpita licked her lips to taste it and gulped some good amount of thick condensed white blob. Then Arpita reached for the damp towel, she wiped her labia and the portions of her upper body parts clean with the greatest of care.

"Oh, and if you can, sit up just a little," requested Bipasha.

Arpita compiled, sighing softly as she felt herself drain out a little, and the soft coolness of the towel soothed her slight inflammation.

"Wish, Ramu's cock was half than it's original ..." Arpita giggled, making Bipasha laugh as she finished cleaning her up.

"By the way," Arpita continued with a shy smile, "I do hope you are getting yourself ready for your turn..."

Bipasha smiled broadly and nodded, "Of course," she replied, giving Arpita a quick kiss upon the lips before running her fingers across her cheek and through her hair.

Bipasha placed her head against Arpita's shoulder as Bipasha leaned in close, "But right now, I just need one thing from you, Arpi..."

"Oh?" Arpita inquired, "Just name it, Bips and it's yours."

"I need you to just hold me..." Bipasha told her, as she began crying again from the pent-up emotion she was feeling, "I am feeling nervous."

"Shh, it's okay," Arpita soothed as she took a seat on the couch next to her and held Bipasha close, "You know that I'm always here for you."

"I know," Bipasha replied as she felt her tears up Arpita's shoulder as Arpita's strong nimble fingers caressed her naked back, "But sometimes I just need to hear you say it..."

Arpita sighed and gave the side of Bipasha's neck a gentle kiss. Without a word, Arpita leaned Bipasha's back down on the couch and shifted their position so that Bipasha could rest her head upon her chest. Bipasha let Arpita held her until Ramu returned from the bathroom after peeing. They quietly enjoyed the warmth of each other's naked bodies pressed together for quite some time before deciding to stir.

"Thirsty?" inquired Bipasha, carefully extracting herself from Arpita's arms and sitting up.

"That'd be great," Arpita muttered, hugging herself against the sudden feeling of being alone as Bipasha stood up and quietly left the room to fetch fruit juices. Bipasha returned with fruit juices and glasses.

Bipasha nodded and served Arpita her drink. "You're very brave," she said with a sigh, snuggling up next to Arpita as she sat down beside her and set the tray on her study table.

Ramu was sitting beside her with his flaccid cock. Bipasha couldn't believe the size of Ramu's cock which had been reduced to 4 inches from a mammoth size. Bipasha stood there with the glass of juice in her hands. Ramu brought her slowly to the bed and made her sit there. Bipasha stared at him intently, suddenly something emerged from the soft corner of her heart, an emotional feeling and bonding towards this poor nasty slum dweller. She handed over the glass of juice to him.

Ramu drank half the glass, and said, "Miss, wouldn't you take also?"

"Sure," she said and took Ramu's glass of remaining juice, touching the glass to her lips. She opened her mouth and drank the juice. She wiped traces of yellow juice from her lips with Ramu's finger and licked it.

Ramu was taken aback with his bewildering eyes and couldn't believe what happened to her, he looked at her, who was young, lean and curvaceous, beautiful and sexy.

With, impulse, he traced his finger on her lips and said," Miss, you are a beautiful girl and I want you to know that I like you very much."

Bipasha smiled and said," Thank you, Ramu."

Bipasha closed her eyes as Ramu got closer, his lips connected with her jawbone instead, Ramu made the most of it and trailed tiny butterfly kisses down her neck and to her collarbone.

Bipasha glanced affectionately towards the black, dirty, and ugly Ramu, the 42 years old street slum guy who was even older than her papa. Ramu probed deeply into her blue eyes and could feel her intense, pure feelings of love and affection towards him. A spark of love ignited in his middle-aged heart towards this very tender teen of 16 years what he thought, hardly aware of the fact that Bipasha was a mature girl of 18 years. He went up again and gently traced her jaw with his tongue. Bipasha shivered; intense emotions running through her. Her breathing got shallower as Ramu reached her ear and gently sucked her earlobe. Ramu lowered the other one to her face and gently pulled her face to face him. Bipasha whimpered slightly from fear, but she didn't resist his persuasive fingers and thumb that gently caressed her chin

"Why are you afraid? Come on. I'm not going to hurt you, it's just a kiss," Ramu whispered seductively into her ear holding her hand above her head with one hand.

"I am not afraid, but it is your thing, so big," said Bipasha nervously.

"Haven't you seen how Arpita Miss has enjoyed it! You will also enjoy its power; it will show you heaven. I will be gentle," said Ramu.

Ramu skilfully closed the gap between them by devouring her lips and stealing all her ability to think. Without giving a second thought to what she was doing she arched her body into him and kissed back. Ramu ran his tongue along her lower lip asking for entrance. She obliged and opened her mouth and met his tongue with hers. Bipasha brought her hands down, ran them over his bare chest and shoulders, and finally let them settle around his neck. Ramu pulled her closer.

Ramu was consumed by her, her scent, her taste. She tasted like something very sweet, innocent, and passion to be awakened.

Bipasha's delicate hand left his neck and traveled tantalizingly upward into his hair, leaving tingling skid-marks wherever her fingers touched. Bipasha took her hand away and brought it to his cheek where she left it. Ramu's hands wandered slowly around her back, making their way down, gently cupping her tight butt-cheeks. She moaned as Ramu pressed himself against her, a streak of emotions running through her again. Gently breaking the kiss, Ramu looked at her, her cheeks were flushed and her lips swollen from kissing, her eyes shone brightly with intense passion. Arpita was watching all this with her bewildering eyes, and she never imagined that Bipasha would treat this street slum dweller like a lover in a romantic way. Ramu fucked her in a lustful and sexy manner, but here she found the chemistry of romance between them. She remained silent, after all, Bipasha was her best friend and she loved her more than anything in this world, and let her be satisfied in her way.

1...678910...12