The Lawyer's Haunting Ch. 02

Story Info
Rachel's haunting continues to get worse for her.
2.9k words
4.48
3k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel woke with a start, jumping up from her bed like she had finally broken free of a terrible nightmare. Breathing heavily she looked around her room as the early morning sunlight broke through the curtains. "It was a dream...it was a dream..." Though the evidence showed it wasn't a dream, Rachel was doing her best to refuse that she had been raped by Chloe Durant, or whatever that was in her room last night.

The bed had several large, still drying wet spots on it, her tank top lay in taters off to the side, the sheet used to bind her hands to the headboard was still entangled in it and the panties used to keep her quiet, where sitting in a damp pile beside her pillow. "You must have done that while sleeping...you where exhausted and Chloe's in jail, so only a dream can disappear and reappear like that."

Firmly not a believer in the paranormal, Rachel did her best to explain the mess away, that she had been over tired and hadn't had any physical release in some time, so her mind and body concocted the insane nightmare, like she had been sleep walking. "I'm late for work." Feeling utterly exhausted from her nightmare and lack of sleep, Rachel made her way towards the bathroom. "Ugh..how could you concoct that..with her?" Never in her life had she been attracted to women, so Rachel felt even more confused that her nightmare was of Chloe. The worst for Rachel was as she relieved herself, she could feel the sticky after math of the multiple orgasms she had gone through.

A scalding hot shower did little to shake what Rachel still firmly believed was some insane nightmare, Rachel applied her makeup and began to fix her long blonde hair into a pony-tail. "I'm so late..." Rushing into her bedroom and flicking through the outfits in her closet, Rachel picked out a short black skirt that came down to just above her knees and a blue silk blouse. Moving to her dresser she paused while selecting her undergarments, suddenly feeling almost in a daze, she began to pick her underwear for the day.

Selecting a pair of lacy black boy shorts, Rachel grabbed the matching garter belt and black stockings. Garters and sexy panties weren't her usual attire for work, but still in a daze she matched her underwear with a black, lacy bralette. After dressing and checking herself out in the mirror, the daze remained as she skipped her usual comfortable shoes and opted for a pair of four inch blue pumps, that where saved for special occasions and dates. The daze lasted until she was in the car and Rachel wondered why on earth she had dressed as she had as she made her way to the office.

Emily had a coffee waiting for her by the time she had made it to her office and Rachel was very grateful to get into her office and hopefully dive into work, finally forgetting about that horrid dream. "Miss Moore, this file came for you this morning." Looking up from her desk, Rachel took the offered file from her secretary. "Thanks Emily."

The address was from Chloe's lawyer's office and Rachel sighed, wondering if she would ever get away from this woman. Inside the envelope she found a letter and several pictures that where from Chloe's cell. Alone the pictures didn't make much sense to the prosecutor, there seemed to be several books on the occult, some symbols painted on the floor that looked like dry blood and several candles that had been burnt out.

"Miss Moore;

Several days ago, at around three am, Chloe Durant was found in her cell, apparent suicide. At the time of her discovery, several items relating to the occult where also found and in the center was a picture of you. The incident is being investigated, if you have any information that could assist, we would be great full. Should new information come to light, I will for sure pass it along to you.

Jack Donaldson, Attorney at law."

That growing familiar shiver went up Rachel's spine and she looked back at the photo's again, this time seeing a photograph of her coming out of her office. "She was having me followed? How...what the hell..." There had been speculation that Chloe had a counter part in her schemes, but nothing had been proven, though Rachel was now wondering if this mysterious partner was the reason for her nightmare and had some how broken in to her condo.

No matter how much work she dove into, the memories of being tied to her own bed, while invisible hands molested her, stayed at the fore front of her mind. Playing the events over and over, she wondered how this mysterious person had not only gotten into her condo, but appeared and disappeared, while looking like Chloe herself. "It was just a nightmare Rachel." Scolding herself she went back to work and tried to force those thoughts from her head.

Time passed slowly for Rachel and she checked the clock repeatedly, hoping for the day to end. But even the prospect of going home didn't really fill her with joy. "Miss Moore, Peter Smenlly is on line three for you." Rolling her eyes Rachel thanked Emily and took several deep breaths, not at all in the mood for Peter Smenlly.

Like many underfunded lawyers, Peter was a public defender and Rachel had encountered him on several other occasions. Each time she had beat him handily and that also played into the sting of having called him the day before to end their current battle. Of all the lawyers she had come up against, Peter was one she loathed, his looks, his actions, all spoke of a disgusting human being, with no morals and selfish ambition.

R: "Hi, Peter...thought we settled yesterday, what can I do for you?"

P: "Well, I have some paper work you need to sign, I figured you could come by and we could have a celebratory drink to the case being over."

Another eye roll was followed by a frustrated exhale, obviously she would never want to go to his office under any circumstances, let alone have a drink with him. "Just have them..." That dazed feeling began to overwhelm her again and Rachel found herself unable to speak for a moment. "You know what Pete, that sounds good. Be there in about twenty?"

P: "Really? Sounds great! See you then!"

Rachel heard the excitement in his voice and she tried to tell him again to just courier the paper work, but no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't get the words out. Fear was setting in as Rachel got to her feet and began to make her way out of the office, she could see and hear everything, but had no control over her movements. "Shhh...just relax Rachel and enjoy the ride." That same hollow voice filled her ears and Rachel's heart was racing like never before. "What's going on?" Though she couldn't speak, Chloe could clearly hear her and simply chuckled as she took over Rachel's body fully.

"Emily, I'm stepping out of the office and won't likely be back." Chloe didn't wait for an answer from the confused looking secretary and made her way to the elevator. "I know how much you hate Peter Rachel, so I'm going to enjoy letting him fuck you..." Using the mirror Chloe undid the top three buttons on the stylish blouse. It was clear to Rachel who was now screaming inside her own head, that the slightest movement would open up a prime view of her bra and cleavage.

.............

The drive to Peter's dingy little office wasn't that far and though Rachel had settled, she was still trying to comprehend what was happening, desperately she tried to regain control of her own body. "I'm surprised at how inexperienced you are Rachel, I pegged you for a huge whore." That internal laugh hit Rachel like a ton of a bricks, as her body walked towards the building. "But I guess with your high powered career and being a hung bitch, it must make getting drilled by someone a hard time."

"Please Chloe...I don't know what's going on, but please don't do this!." Rachel couldn't fathom how this was possible, it was like watching a television show out of her own eyes, she could see and hear but had no impact on her movements or what was said out loud, she was in fact a prisoner in her own mind.

"I told you I'd get you back bitch, this is just the beginning, now shut up and watch." Walking into the office, it was dark and dingy and there was a middle aged lady sitting at an old desk, covered in paper work. "I'm here to see Peter."

"He's been expecting you, Miss Moore." Donna smiled a yellow toothed grin and gestured towards the single office door that was ajar.

"Thank you." Flashing Rachel's beautiful smile, Chloe walked into Peter's office, closing the door behind herself. It really matched the entrance of the office, the furniture was old, files and paperwork covered Peter's desk and the two chairs in front of his desk, looked less than taken care of. Chloe chuckled at the sight of the short, pudgy, balding man. "Sorry it took me so long,."

"Not a problem at all." Putting his sandwich down, Peter stood up from his chair, wiping a napkin across is greasy chin. "I'm glad you could make it, after all it's not often I get a win over such a big time prosecutor like yourself."

Rachel was furious at such a snide comment, but Chloe just laughed, a flirty little chuckle. "You did win Peter, fair and square. I believe you wanted a drink to celebrate?" Rachel screamed at Chloe to stop, she heard the flirting and the submissive tone Chloe was using.

"Oh ummm...yes a drink!" Peter stammered for a moment, not at all expecting Rachel's reaction to his taunt. The polite and easy going nature she was displaying, was in stark contrast to a woman who usually ended conversations with him as soon as she could and it threw him off for a moment.

Opening the top drawer of his desk, Peter grinned and pulled out a half empty bottle of cheap whiskey.

"Perhaps you should give your secretary the rest of the day off?" Chloe flashed that seductive smile while giving Peter a wink, her implication of alone time not lost on the defence lawyer. To further motivate him, Chloe walked around the desk, to lean against it. "Is that for me?" Reaching down Chloe took the drink from Peter and traced her finger gently across his hand.

Peter needed no further incentives and quickly dialed out to Donna's desk and happily sent her home for the remainder of the day. "So Pete, why is it you wanted me to come all the way down here?" Placing her glass down, Chloe took Peter's hand and gently placed it on her knee. "And tell me the truth..."

Rachel could feel Peter's greasy fingers through her stockings, feel the way his fingers slipping under the hemline of her skirt. With everything she had, Rachel tried to break free of her mental prison, she screamed and pleaded with Chloe to stop this, to let her go. "Struggle all you want Rach; you're going to watch while this disgusting little man, fucks the shit outta you!"

"Well, if I'm being truthful..." Feeling bolder, Peter slid his fingers further under the skirt, wondering how in the hell this whole situation had come about. Peter looked up into the wanton face of the iciest woman he had ever known. "I was hoping to have a drink with you, perhaps get to know you a little better..."

Sipping her drink, Chloe licked her lips and gave a cheeky smile down at Peter, spreading her legs a little further, encouraging Peter's exploration. "So how is it exactly, you want to get to know me?"

"Umm I have to say I'm a little surprised Rachel that you even came down here..." Slipping his hand up a little further, Peter licked his lips hungrily at discovering the tops of Rachel's stockings and the thin garter strap clipped to them. "Let alone asking me how I want to get to know you..."

"You said your self Pete, you got a big win over me and that can be a pretty big turn on for a woman...like me." Chloe was eating up how Rachel begged and pleaded with her to not do this, to let her go before it was to late.

"A woman like...like you?" Bringing his other hand up, Peter placed his hands on Rachel's thighs and began to push her skirt upwards.

"Yes, a woman like me. You see, I like aggressive men, ones who don't ask what I like or ask what I want to do. They tell me what I like and they tell me what I want to do." Chloe smiled and moved slightly away from the desk, allowing Peter to push Rachel's skirt up around her waist. "I just figured since you where able to beat me in court, you're the type of man who can take charge of a bitch like me..."

Tracing his finger tips along the lacy lines of Rachel's panties, Pete didn't know how or why she was acting this way, all he knew was that the ice queen was standing in front of him, her skirt around her waist, wearing lingerie and telling him that he was allowed to do anything to her. Breathing heavy and licking his lips he knew no one would believe him this was happening, but as a sadistic grin creased his face, he also knew that the hidden camera would be his witness. "Just so we're clear, you want me to fuck you and make you do whatever I want to do to you? Just so we're clear."

"Just like a lawyer, is this how all your fuck buddies have been?" Chloe laughed and asked Rachel, who was becoming quieter and more resigned by the moment. "Yes, put me in my place Pete, just like you did to win this case. Show me you're better than me..."

With his cock growing tighter in his pants at her submissive words, Peter pushed his chair back and stood up, feeling a rush of power over Rachel Moore. For a few moments he just savored what was happening, running his hands along Rachel's hips and then up her body, pulling the already loose top apart, to spy her sexy bralette underneath. "Prove it Rachel, prove that's what you want...bend over my desk and put your hands behind your back..."

"You may be in for a rough time Rach..." Taunting the beautiful lawyer, Chloe turned the stolen body around, placing Rachel's hands at the small of her back, she bent over Peter's desk and spread her legs. "Like this Pete?"

Peter stared down at the sexiest woman he had ever seen, bent submissively across his desk, the darkest of his fantasy's for Rachel, coursing through his perverted mind. "Tell me you're a bitch Rachel, tell me I'm better than you...tell me who's your new daddy."

Never in her life had Rachel acted like this for a lover, she would never dream of talking like that or submitting in such a fashion to anyone. But the entity controlling her body had no such compunctions about selling Rachel's pride and body to such a loathsome man. "I am a bitch, I've always been a huge bitch to you. I acted like that, because I knew you where better than me. But I always knew you would become my daddy, that you would put this bitch in her place."

In that moment as he began to pull his belt from his pants, Peter could have cared less how this had all come about, he wouldn't even have cared that it was Chloe in control of Rachel. All that mattered was the girl everyone lusted after, was bent over his desk. "You deserve to be punished for being such a bitch, don't you....slut..."

"This is going to hurt Rach, I hope you're ready." Knowing this couldn't have gone any better, Chloe felt Rachel's despair, felt how scared she was. "Yes daddy, spank this slut for ever daring to be a bitch to you."

................................

Packing up her things, Donna could hear faint voices from her bosses office, but couldn't make out exactly what they where saying. As she got ready to leave and curious about her early dismissal, she peaked through the key hole. "Whoa!" Whispering to herself at the sight of that bitch, Rachel Moore, bending over her bosses desk, she watched for a moment breathlessly as Peter stood behind the younger woman.

"what the hell..." Donna watched intently as she saw the belt rise into the air, before being brought back down against Rachel's toned backside. The crack of the belt hitting her ass, was immediately followed by a squeal of pain from Rachel. Disbelieving what her eye was seeing, Donna clearly heard Rachel call Peter daddy as she asked for another swat from the belt.

Knowing her welcome was overstayed, Donna began to head for the front door of the office, smiling as she heard that unmistakable sound of the belt connecting with Rachel's ass.