The Layover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down ignoring the statement but I kept sucking. "Yeah your first cock and you took to it fast. Like a savant. This won't be the last time either now that you have the taste. You don't forget the taste and the feel of getting your ass opened up. We're going to stay in touch when we're done here."

I bobbed on him and my jaw began to get sore as the water went cold. Finally he motioned me up. "Let's finish this after breakfast and figure out when we can get out of here. Love fucking your mouth."

We checked our phones for airline updates but apparently the weather in Chicago had caused a logjam of flights and cancellations. Jason considered renting a car and driving home because it was just under six hours. My options were much fewer. Jason offered to take me to any of the airports on the way but Chicago didn't look promising, St Louis had nothing for a day without numerous connections and Kansas City wasn't much better. On the phone United was no help either.

Breakfast was pretty quiet as my thoughts intruded. Post nut clarity interjecting itself into my unstable mental state.

"Are you gay?" I asked.

"No" he smiled. "Labels aren't too important. I like sex with everyone. You're a good looking guy and really sexy. That straight boy innocence might have something to do with that. That was hot as hell last night. I knew I was taking your cherries and loved it. Nothing like watching a man take his first cock. I loved it. In fact you're making me hard thinking about fucking you."

"I'm sore" I admitted. "I can still feel it sitting here."

"It gets easier every time. Tell me. Did you like it? It sure seemed like you did."

I hesitated to respond. All my conditioning said I shouldn't have liked it. What kind of man likes to be used like that. Sucking a cock. Swallowing semen. Being bent over submissively, sodomized and inseminated. And coming myself when it happened. More than once.

"Throw out your programming and tell me it didn't feel good. To surrender and let happen. To let me take charge. Look at me right now."

He didn't say it loudly but I found myself looking up at him. Following his instructions. Our actions over the past 24 hours making me automatically defer.

"Admit you enjoyed it Steve. I saw your response and you never objected. You humped that tight ass back into me too. There's nothing to be ashamed at. You gave and received pleasure. Open your mind to the pleasure. This doesn't make you gay anymore than I'm gay. I like sexy people and you're sexy."

"So tell me honestly what you know is true."

"I liked it" I admitted.

"I think you liked being told what to do as well."

"I did."

"Then we're going to finish up here and go back upstairs. You're going to get on your knees and suck my cock. Then I'm going to give you your first facial. Let's go."

I followed him tentatively. He was so sure of what would happen and I couldn't disagree. The card reader blinked green and we walked in as he undid his belt. The pants slid down along with his underwear as he turned to face me and pointed at the floor in front of him. "Lick my balls" he ordered.

His hand guided my mouth and I tongued them. Making them sloppy with my spit until the fingers embedded in my hair pulled my head up and fed his rigid flesh into my mouth. "Look up at a man when you have his cock in your mouth" came the command.

My eyes rotated skyward and felt like they bulged when I realized he had his phone out and was likely recording my fellatio. "Mmmhhhh" I voiced in objection.

"Calm down. It's just for me and you if you want it. Wish I had thought to record last night but I'm going to do it now and when I fuck you again. Keep sucking."

It was a mouth fucking. The thick spit that comes from the back of the tongue coated him as it got sloppy. "Oh yeah cocksucker that's good. When I pull out close your eyes and open your mouth. Cum stings if it gets in your eyes.

I felt his balls tighten and knew it was soon. "Get ready for it" he shouted and then I felt him pull out and heard him grunt. The hot bursts felt warm as they hit my skin. Forehead, eyebrows, nose, cheeks, lips and chin. The last bits went on my tongue.

"So sexy Steve. Open your eyes."

He used his cock to rub it into my skin. Sticking it back in mouth to suck clean. He fed me the result as I at like a baby bird.

I cleaned my face and brushed my teeth again. The drying trails left were a reminder of what I had done in the last day and I still felt the heat of it in my memory. And despite brushing I could still taste him too. The saltiness of cum was something I never would have realized.

Emerging from the bathroom, Jason was already dressed. "I got a rental and I'm going to get it. You want to come with me? I'll come back regardless."

"I'm going to stay and try to figure out a way home and call my wife."

"Remember I can drop you off in Chicago or Kansas City if you can find something there. I'll even hang out if the flight is tomorrow."

"You don't have to stay over. You probably have stuff to do."

"Yeah I know but my schedule is flexible and I wouldn't mind spending more time with you."

I stopped for a second and thought as I realized I was in the unusual situation of being pursued. "You want to fuck me again . . ."

"Yeah I do. I want that cute little ass some more. Make you moan on my dick. Who knows if we'll ever meet again. I want to make the most of our time. Then you can go home and back to normal with a memory of two days that left you just a little bit bent."

I blushed at his raw assertion and the obvious lust he had for me. As someone who had regarded himself as straight just a couple of days ago it was both strange yet pleasing to be lusted over.

He left and I spent time seeing what my options were. It was dubious trying to get back to Chicago and the disruption had flights full even with many connections. On the phone with a service agent I finally decided to wait for a direct flight home from St Louis the next evening. After that I called home and let my wife know. Then I texted Jason so he knew my plans. "You don't need to wait here for me. I can catch the airport shuttle."

"I'll stay over and take you. We'll go out tonight."

He got back an hour later with some bags of stuff. "Do you trust me?" he asked.

"Yeah."

He dug around in a bag, pulled out a package and handed it to me. "Put these on."

There wasn't a lot to them. White fabric, thin straps and triangular pouch and I hesitated.

"Steve, you've expanded your horizons the last day with me. Trust me and let's keep expanding them while you have the chance. It's easiest right now. Take off your pants and underwear and put them on now."

I obeyed. He had me compliant and I found myself staying in that state. I stood there in my socks with my shirt tail barely covering my ass. Stepping through the straps I pulled the new underwear up my legs. The pouch constrained my manhood and the thin strap rode up my crease.

"Lift your shirt up and turn around slowly" I bunched the fabric up, my exposed ass out there and with the wedgie feeling. He palmed my ass with both hands. "Beautiful, love that ass. You can get dressed again. You're going to wear that out to lunch. Don't tuck in your shirt. I want to be able to feel that t-back anytime I want."

We drove to a BBQ place and had good lunch then he drove a little ways to an industrial area. We entered a non-descript building with blacked out windows and were greeted by a wall of sex toys, videos and other paraphernalia. Handing money to a bored clerk he led me in the back to a seedy semi-dark theater with threadbare seats and porn playing on the screen. He sat in a seat with no arm rest and had me sit next to him. A half dozen other patrons sat well-spaced out in the gloom.

The porn was the typical no plot fare and his true motivation became evident when he placed my hand on his now exposed cock. I gave it some careful tugs. Embarrassed to be doing this out in the open even though the light was dim. "Use your mouth" he whispered.

"Out here? " I said with a hiss"

"Yeah, they're all busy and it's dark. Suck my cock Steve."

I looked each way and bent to take him in my mouth. His hands went around my head as he slid over my tongue and then controlled the action although it wasn't the insistent moves of someone who wanted to get off.

"He's a good cocksucker" the voice from behind me would have made me jump up if my head wasn't firmly in Jason's hands. I felt a hand caress my ass through the jeans.

"Do you mind?" came the same voice as the rubbing intensified.

"No, go ahead. You can't fuck him but he'll like it otherwise." Jason said.

I was mortified but like a child hid my face against his crotch like I couldn't be seen. The hands didn't care and pulled me from laying on my side to a crouch kneeling on the seat. They grasped the waistband of my jeans and tugged. The loose fabric catching on my hips and then sliding down to leave me exposed.

"Too bad about the fucking. That's a sweet little peach. You tapped that yet?"

"Gave him his first cock a day ago and couple more times to break him in. He takes it like a slut."

"Damn" he said and his hands roamed all over my ass. Through my crease, playing with the strap bisecting it.

"Fuck yeah" a new voice interjected and another set of hands was on me.

"You're getting these boys all worked up. You better take off your shirt if you don't want it messed up" Jason said.

My hand undid the buttons. I could feel a presence around me but didn't want to look up to make my face more visible. Hands pulled it off and my pants were slid down off my thighs and removed completely along with my shoes and socks. I was naked except for the thong.

A meaty club slapped against my back and another on my ass, then more. I couldn't tell how many were around me but I felt the rub and the slap of many more against my flesh. A wet finger slid under the strap and fingered my hole. The tip testing the entrance while uncountable cocks rubbed against me.

I heard the sound of him hawking first followed by the wet splat that slipped down my split followed by others and the finger returned. Rubbing the moisture in at first and then probing past the entrance unerringly to my gland. "Mhhhhh . . ." was the only sound I could make with a mouthful of cock and my back arched at the penetration presenting my ass to them.

There were the murmurs then between the slapping of cocks on my skin. "Fucking hot, look at that little bitch, what a fucking slut. The finger in my ass ran in and out. Finger fucking me as I tried and failed to resist squirming.

"He fucking wants it. Fuck that slut's ass."

Jason's voice rang out strong. "You can't fuck him. That's my ass. You can fingerbang him as much as you want though and jizz anywhere below his neck. Make him all messy."

It was open season then. Fingers probed, spit flew, flesh rubbing. There was finally the warm, streaming splat of something other than spit on my back and then another. Some hit my split and then the fingers were remove and a thick hardness rubbed through it and hot-dogged into my crease.

He got daring too. Following the letter of the rules but coming oh so close to shattering them. Rubbing from ball sack to back and passing over my hole more and more often. I tensed when it pressed hard against my hole. Thinking a breach was imminent. Knowing instinctively if one did it then many other would follow.

My cheeks got pulled wide and I thought it was happening but instead a flood of warm gooey wetness shot over my hole. Then more cum hit my back. Over and over. Jason worked my head with urgency now as I sucked. Another cock hotdogged insistently then another as my crease became sopping with liquid. I think I actually wasn't feeling them all now because so much was already wet.

Jason went rigid and held my head tight as his cock twitched and spit its load into my mouth. There were more sympathetic bursts that added to the mess on my body and the event wound down.

I sensed the number of guys around me was going down but there were still persistent touches. And now I could hear the sound of phone cameras and the flashes of light. Fingering me hard, flesh pressing against mine. Jason kept my head down, mouth still around him. He let the laggards finish and then it was just us close together.

My mouth came off of him. "Stay like that while I go get some paper towels. You're a fucking mess" he laughed.

So I knelt there. Not daring to look up. Not knowing what I'd do if I saw someone. The jizz was cooling now and I felt absolutely filthy and sticky.

"Your buddy is gone. I bet I could fuck you now bitch." The gravelly voice was accompanied by firm hands gripping my hips and I felt him against me. He slid around in the mess not finding purchase and I moved away from as best I could.

"Hold still boy" he slapped my ass with a ringing crash of a hand and I yelped. My mind was racing on whether I could run. Totally naked, covered in ejaculate, with my legs held together by my underwear I lunged forward.

"Too easy bitch. You don't really want to get away." A beefy arm wrapped around my waist and I felt his fist against my rear.

"Awww . .. Ohhhh" he found my opening as I tried to squirm out of his hold and the push made me cry out as he penetrated and plunged all the way in. "Now you can squirm you little slut."

He might have gotten twenty seconds of pounding in when I heard it. "Get the fuck away from him asshole" and the meaty crunch of a fist hitting meat.

"Oww...Oww...Oww" I felt him forcibly extracted from my channel and I swung back to see this enormous hairy redneck standing on tiptoes with pants around his ankles as Jason grabbed his balls from behind.

"Just had to push it motherfucker" he said. "Tell me why I shouldn't twist your balls off right here."

"Didn't mean nothing. This slut wanted it. Fuck..Fuck..Fuck." He stood up even straighter as Jason applied more twist and started to frog march him towards the exit. The door got kicked open an second kick took him straight the balls. He fell in pain and Jason slammed the door behind him.

We were alone in the theater and he used paper towels to wipe up the worst of it but I was still a sticky mess. I dressed and did the walk of shame out there. I was sure every eye was on me and slunk out and got in the car.

"Are you okay" he asked after we pulled away from the curb. "I had to ask for more towels and didn't mean to leave you that long."

"I think so except I'm not sure I can ever come to St Louis again. That was embarrassing. I can't believe you had me do that." I wasn't angry just more terrified at the public spectacle being out there.

"Do you think anyone actually saw your face? All they could see is your face in my lap and I was using my hands to cover you."

"That was fucking humiliating too. I stink like jizz. The whole car smells like it. I'm not sure I'll ever get rid of that smell."

"Nah, you'll go take a shower and be good as new. Nobody saw much because it was dark either."

"They took pictures of it. I heard it and saw the flashes."

"Look at this video. You aren't identifiable" he handed over his phone and on screen was my back in the gloom. Surrounded by guys and their cocks aimed at me. Rubbing on me. Firing streams of cum that splattered my back and ass and joined what was already there.

"How many were there?"

"Probably 14 or 15. The entire theater and a couple that must have been in the booths. You're a legend now."

"I can't believe you did that."

"Why not? You'll never see them again and they would never recognize you. And I think you were excited by it. Being a nasty little cum rag sucking dick in public. Your cock was hard. There's no repercussions and you'll be gone tomorrow. Admit you were turned on by it."

"Was not . . . And I got ass raped by Larry the Cable guy."

"Your dick was hard. I saw it. Besides he didn't finish and I've claimed that ass already in the past day. Admit it. You've got a submissive streak and I'm going to push you to figure out who you really are. Your cock is hard right now."

He had me. My jeans were tented out as my mind spun with what I had just done without objection. I looked at the video which still played. All those cocks spitting their loads and making a mess. Rubbing against my ass. The back of my head underneath the hand that kept his cock in my mouth. I got even harder in my shame but realized what he said was true.

I walked really fast to the room not wanting anyone to get a whiff of my aroma. Once inside I stripped off the sticky clothes and got in the shower. I think the only thing that didn't reek was my socks and shoes.

I scrubbed and scrubbed. It was more than about getting off the physical remnants but also cleaning my thoughts. When I got out and dried off. Jason was nude and leaning back against the headboard with a hard on.

"Dude, you're insatiable. I just sucked you off" I said.

"Took a little Cialis earlier. We've only got another day and I want to make the most of it."

"I'm not sure my poor little asshole can take much attention."

"Depends on the attention it gets. Get down on your back. I want you to give me your most down to fuck look."

The old me resisted his wishes but the new me lay there legs back and spread.

"Look at you, you little slut."

Out of his recently purchased supplies came a combination of velcro, padding and straps. Cuffs went around my arms and legs with a padded strap behind my neck. I found myself spread open and immobilized as he used pillows to prop up my hips. I expected to be thoroughly fucked because I had no defense.

To my surprise he knelt between my legs and I felt his tongue around the outside of my hole. Licking, probing, touching all those sensitive places and I tried to squirm but it wasn't possible. The lube came out and he coated me inside and out.

"You look like you desperately need cock" and took out his phone.

"Dude, I don't want pictures out there" I complained.

"Too late for that. Look at yourself." He held the phone up and I saw what he saw. I looked ready to be fucked. Inviting it. Hole exposed and shining with the lubricant.

"One more thing." His mouth came down and sucked me from semi-tumescent to rock hard. The neoprene cock ring slid down my shaft then.

He took another picture. "It's time for you to get fucked but you need to ask for it. I've been guiding you but now you have to affirm being a slut. Give up any feelings of who you were a week ago. Tell me you're a slut and what you need."

He lightly toyed with my cock. Stimulating the flesh but not letting me get anywhere and I groaned.

"Tell me you need it Steve. It's obvious you need it." His fingers traced below my balls and circled my opening. Making me attempt to squirm as I felt the need rising. To get filled and used.

"Fuck me" I gasped.

"What, you need dick? Where do you need dick?"

"I want you up my ass" I said.

"All the way up your ass and fuck it until I come?"

"Goddammit yes" I said starting to get frustrated.

"That sounds like something a slut would say. Are you a slut for me Steve? Wanting to get fucked up the ass and bred?"

"Yeah I'm your slut now. I want you to fuck me and breed me."

"Well shoot, you just had to ask."

He moved between my legs and I groaned as he inserted himself and slid in until our bodies stopped further progress. And I moaned like a little slut and came despite the cock ring.

Like a firehose my balls pumped and the bursts covered my front.

"You are a slut. Coming from having a cock up your ass. It's beautiful."

He laughed used his phone again to capture my state and there was no use complaining. He continued his thrusts with occasional full pullouts and kept his phone out to record.