The Layover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then it was over. I slid down face first into the spattered mattress in a stupor. A wet sponge and washcloth woke me. Sponging off the marks of my experience. Then hands urged me up and did my face and front. Jason and another guy cleaned and dressed me and then we headed out.

I was muscle sore. Legs, hips, jaw. My stomach bloated with loads swallowed and air pushed. The bar gave a cheer as I came out behind the bar and Jason led me to the car. I tried to wrap my head around what I'd done. It wasn't recrimination but a realization I had let myself go to a degree I'd never contemplated before. The word slut doesn't have the power for men but by any stretch I had been one. I still didn't know my body count and I wasn't sure I wanted to know.

I stood in the shower for a long time. The hot water coursed over me as I cleaned myself and took inventory of my body. I was sore and tired but physically ok. My anus was slack and took two and then three fingers easily. Would it ever be the same? I had read that it would recover but the current condition gave pause.

Jason greeted me with a hug outside the bathroom. "How are you doing?"

"Sore"

"Any regrets? You took it like a pro."

I thought about it and didn't answer at first. "Part of me can't believe I did it. Another feels amazingly free and part is intensely guilty. I was a slut out there wasn't I?"

"Like a natural."

"How many was it?" My curiosity got the better of me.

"I think fifteen but some of them got back in line. I thought you were going to tap out but you didn't. The bartender told me it was the most excitement that bar had had in a while."

"The bartender?"

"You might not of noticed but he knocked off a piece of your ass too. Said to tell you that you were welcome anytime."

That didn't make it better but I held my tongue. At this point I was just exhausted and went to sleep quickly in that dreamless state where you lose sense of time.

I woke abruptly needing to piss. Jason curled up behind me as the big spoon. We were both naked and his cock throbbed against my backside which ached a bit. My jaw too. Thankfully neither were a sharp pain but they reminded me of my actions. I got up carefully to not wake him and relieved my bladder before going back out into the room and sitting in one of chairs to contemplate the state of the world.

"Come back to bed" Jason urged. "We have until 11 to check out."

I looked at my watch and realized it was 7 am so I acquiesced. His cock took up its previous spot hard between my cheeks and his hand rode over my hip to grasp my cock.

Adding lube he began to stroke me to full hardness and whispered in my ear. "I'm going to reclaim you now" and lubed fingers began stroking and rubbing around my hole. Penetrating all too easily with only a little discomfort that went away as the muscle warmed.

Sliding lower I felt him guide his staff to my core. I grunted with the penetration as bare flesh melded together and he slid up me. It was a slow gentle fuck as was his due. Emphasis of his ownership that I accepted.

In and out. It wasn't the hard plunge of someone trying to get off. Fill and then leaving a small void. They weren't long strokes and I felt the warm comfort of being possessed. Just because they were slow didn't mean there was no force there. In fact the instroke compressed and spread my cheeks wide as he plumbed my depths.

We're going to cum together" he whispered. His hand jerking me off in time to his strokes.

There was a warmth radiating from my backside to go with the feeling in my balls. I was puffing hard now despite my own lack of movement. Little mewling sounds emitting from my throat the reserve I had about making sounds having been broken through by the events of the previous night.

"Uhhhhh . . ." I groaned as my balls contracted and fired bursts over his hand, my chest and the bed. His own orgasm started at my first clench I could feel his pulsing as my muscle milked him.

It was over but we didn't move. He nuzzled the back of my neck still ensconced in my backside. Cradling my balls gently. "That was beautiful" he whispered. "Let's just lay here awhile."

So we did. Eventually his cock slid out and left me with the recent newness of a wet hole that attempted to close. He still pressed against me and after a bit we got up and showered and got ready to go for breakfast.

I thought this was the winddown of our tryst but Jason insisted I wear a red g-string he provided. "Don't you ever get enough? We have to be out by 11." I joked but he was serious.

I wore it but had to tuck toilet paper under the string to prevent leaks from our morning romp from showing through. We talked through breakfast. Not openly discussing what had happened but talking around the edges. I wasn't ready to openly discuss things and probably never would be. Jason's hand would slide over my thigh during some of it, hidden by the table.

"What do you want to do the rest of the day. I'll drop you at the airport around 3. That should give you plenty of time and us plenty of time."

"Us plenty of time? You can't possibly be up for more."

He leaned over and whispered in my ear. "I'm not leaving anything in the tank. You'd better walk back ahead and get your stuff packed except for what you're going to wear on the plane. I'm going to fuck you right up to until we have to check out. I want you lubed up with that ass on the edge of the bed. You're gonna pull back your legs and show me your love hole. Now go while I have another cup of coffee."

The waitress came and refilled his cup and he gave me a little smirk. I got up and walked back to the room. Everything got packed except a traveling pair of my regular underwear and I took my clothes off an laid them on the chair.

I had never lubed my ass before and in some ways it was a revelation. I felt my anus not knowing what it would feel like and realized it was still gooey with his cum. A single finger slid in without resistance.

Squirting lube on my fingers I massaged it around the opening. Then what seemed like an excessive amount on two fingertips. My ass had experienced so much activity that I knew I needed all the lube I could get. The fingers had no trouble really. Coating the sore smooth muscle with what was needed to take cock inside of it. To let my lover take possession of my body a last time.

I self-pleasured myself that way for a little while. Feeling the bump of my gland that I had learned felt so good. Another finger wasn't difficult either. Who knows if it would ever tighten up after all of this. The sound of the card lock made me jump a little and I sat back on the bed.

It opened and Jason walked in with a grin. "You look ready my little slut. Show me your love hole while I get undressed."

I lay back. Pillow under my hips and one under my head so I could watch. I grabbed my knees and pulled them wide and back to expose myself. "Remember this feeling Steve. Showing yourself. Inviting yourself to get fucked."

The last of his clothes came off and that miraculous erection stood proud again. He moved forward rubbing lube onto his cock and standing over my open crotch. "Ask for it baby. Ask me to fuck you. I'll hold your legs and you reach down and put me in."

"Fuck me Jason. I'm going to bring your load home in me." I reached down and felt that hot slippery flesh. Moving the tip against me and then tugging it forward for that sweet pleasure/pain of penetration and past the muscle that was no longer a real barrier. I extended my legs now and used them to pull him in fully.

He leaned forward on his hands and kissed me and I responded. That really hadn't been part of our repertoire up to this point but it felt natural somehow. Tongue penetrating my lips and playing with my tongue as much more flesh slid up my love channel. His lips came away as he pumped me "You hot little slut. The next time we meet you're going to give yourself this way again" and his lips came down on mine again.

He had possessed me before but for some reason this was more. I gave myself up to it. Urging him forward into me with my legs. Hands around his back. I wondered if women felt this way. To surrender fully.

I wasn't watching the clock but it seemed like he lasted a long time. I'm guessing he was as tired as I was from all the sexual activity. "Get ready baby" he said and I felt him stiffen and jerk within me. I'm not sure I could come myself but he was a sexual athlete and inseminated me once again. A fleeting thought ran through my mind. If I was a woman I would be so knocked up by now. Who knew how much semen my inner lining had absorbed these past couple of days.

He lay atop me for a minute or two before getting up and heading to the bathroom. I heard him piss and then wash up before coming back to bed. He leaned up against the headboard and had me come up next to him.

"So if I set it up can we get together again?"

"I don't know" and I didn't. "My life was in turmoil now and I was the only one who knew it. There was too much to lose.

"Can I make an observation?" He toyed with my cock. Stroking it and cupping my balls softly and I nodded. Not trusting myself to speak at the moment.

"I think I rubbed the magic lamp and the genie is out now. I think you won't be able to forget all this. The sense of the forbidden. And I think you enjoy submitting too much to give it up. I've slept with lots of people and can tell you get off from it."

I didn't say anything. Just took it in and tried to determine the truth. That wasn't who I was usually but had to admit this past several days were different.

"It's complicated and it can't be that way" I said.

"I get that but I want you to understand that I don't think you'll be able to suppress it. When it does you need to get in touch. I volunteer to be somebody who you can talk to deal with it."

"I appreciate that but it can't happen."

"Don't take this the wrong way but I think you're going to slip. When you do, get in touch."

There was nothing to say in response. I had my own self-doubt after these past couple of days but voicing it would just make it easier to fail I thought.

Jason's hand continued to fondle me and I grew hard. It was surprise when he slid down and took me in his mouth. I lay back and marvelled at how good it felt. I was indifferent to how most women gave head and it normally didn't get me off but his showed the familiarity with my anatomy. The warm, wet sucking pressure that was difficult to resist. He finished me off when his hand slipped between my legs and a finger went unerringly to my gland.

I flooded his mouth as I twitched in orgasm. My feet scrabbling for purchase as the wave of pleasure shot through me. "Fuck . . ." I panted as I lost control of my limbs.

When it was over he pulled off my shrinking cock and slid up next to me. Rolling me towards him, his lips came against mine and my spend came over with his dualing tongue for a minute or two before he came up for air.

"We have time for one more. What position do you want me to fuck you in this last time for a while?"

I looked down to see him rampant yet again while my own cock had shrunken to that post sex state of remission. A wave of submission ran through me at the sight. I didn't need to answer I just needed to assume that position.

Rolling to my belly I came up on my knees. Cheek firmly against the pillow as I widened my stance for more exposure. "I thought so my dirty little slut" and he knelt between my outstretched legs. Hot flesh pressed against my most vulnerable area exposed for him to see.

"Put me in" he ordered and I reached between my legs past my dangling now irrelevant genitals to grasp him. There was no tease just a matter of fact act to be performed. I pulled and pressed back as he split my flesh in the no familiar way. A wave of comfort followed as I encompassed him with my body.

It was a slow, gentle fuck by two people with overused genitals. He slid in and out easily. Grasping my hips to guide him as I moaned. We were past the point of massive crescendos now and this was just a familiar final mating. There was no tingling in my cock and balls just the tug and push of flesh that sodomy entails.

The speed picked up and I knew that signaled he was going to finish. The sounds evolved to the slap of pelvis hitting my ass. He moaned as he hilted fully and twitched his final emission up inside me.

The rest was anti-climactic. We cleaned up and checked out and he got me to the airport with a final kiss inside the car. I wondered if anyone saw but decided it didn't matter. Nobody knew our story.

The flight back was uneventful. The drive home brought me more back to the norm too. Homecoming was what I expected although there was a couple guilty moments. And I went back to my old life.

I pushed the trip event out of my head successfully for several months and I thought I had beat it. My downfall was a little too much to drink one night at a neighborhood party when my wife and I hadn't had sex for a week due to her period.

The dream early that morning was vivid. I was surrounded by cocks. Spitting their loads all over me. I couldn't see faces, just midsections and cocks. One after another filling my mouth and I couldn't swallow fast enough. There were more plunging in and out of my ass pumping my backside full as I felt the warm splashes on the rest of my body. It was a cum shower.

I came and woke myself up. The front of my pajama bottoms soaked with the involuntary emission. And that was my Waterloo.

I couldn't stop thinking about it then. The taste of cum and the feeling of being opened up as you submitted to a man between your legs. Carrying his cum inside your backside. The dreams became more vivid and constant. I was terrified I'd say something in my sleep. My eyes would close and into my consciousness came the cocks. Sucking them and fucking them. Jism all over me and in me and it made me cum for real. I resorted to kleenex inside my sleep shorts because of the messes I was making.

I bought a realistic dildo online and reamed my hole until I came in fountains but it wasn't the same as the real thing. My married sex life spiked up as I tried to control the raging libido and nightly dreams.

My browser found gay porn first and then hookup sites. There were parks a town away that guys had called out for cruising. I found myself walking through one in the middle of the day. My mouth dry and heart pounding.

As I neared the restroom near the back of the park I saw a middle-aged man dressed casual business sitting on the park bench nearby. Going inside I went to the last stall and stood there facing the door. The bathroom door opened and I heard the footsteps. The stall next to mine opened and my heart raced as I reached beneath the partition and wiggled my finger.

"I'm coming in" a deep voice announced and I unlatched the stall door.

As expected it was the guy from the park bench. He unbuckled his belt and opened his pants. "Get on your knees cocksucker" he ordered and I dropped to my knees and took his average cock into my mouth with alacrity. I needed it bad.

It smelled of sweat and tasted salty as I sucked him in. A possessive hand came to my head as I bobbed there kneeling on a bathroom floor. "You're a new cocksucker aren't you. Haven't seen you around before. Yeah like that. That's good boy"

I breathed heavily through my nose. Going deep until my nose hit his thick pubes. His hands guided my head now. Fucking my mouth. "You're going to swallow boy like a good little bathroom slut" he said conversationally.

A minute later he gripped my head tight and I felt him jerking in my mouth. The spurts hit the roof of my mouth and collected at the back of it as a wave of euphoria made me shiver. I reveled in the taste again and the act I had just completed. It was something I had missed.

He gave a couple more thrusts and then pulled out. "Thanks, you're a good cocksucker. Do you take it up the ass?"

I nodded my head yes with a feeling of shame.

"I'm here every Wednesday around now. Lube up your ass next time and I'll give you a good fucking."

He pulled out and put himself back into his pants before walking out. I stood and a wave of shame came over me as I swallowed. Hurrying back to my car with the taste and coating of his cum strong in my mouth. I checked my face in the mirror and didn't see any trace but the aftertaste was unmistakable. And I wanted more.

Back at work I halfheartedly finished the day. After that I texted Jason "You were right."