The Layover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bet you never imagined yourself like this did you? But it's getting easier every time." He held his phone out in front of my face and I watch the video of him plumbing my depths. My flesh clinging to his on the outstroke. The open hole collapsing after removal only to be spread again by the reinsertion.

"No. I can't believe it's me" I admitted and there was still a disembodied third person feeling to what I was doing. Reconciling just how far I had strayed off my normal path.

"Now that you've tasted mansex I think you're never going back. You'll be out there looking for it won't you?"

"No" I denied. "I can't. This is a one off. It ends when I get on the plane tomorrow."

"I call bullshit. You'll try but the urge is going to be there. You might last a month or two but you're going to start thinking about a cock in your mouth. The taste of cum and the feeling in your belly when a cock slides up your ass. You're a new man now. I want you to call me when it happens. That's all, just call me."

He reached down and slid the cock ring off my semi-rigid member and then began jacking me as he continued to thrust. He also intensified the pace in both areas and my hips moved as much as they could as I felt myself panting from the raw feelings.

"Ahhhh . . ." came involuntarily from my mouth as my second orgasm in a short time sprayed over my chest. My contracting hole set him off too and he grunted above me before pulling out and splashing my balls and hole with his jism.

We both let out big sighs at the end together which caused a laugh. His phone clicked away. "That's hot as hell. I love the look of freshly creamed asshole" he said.

The cuffs were released but with it came an order. "Roll over and get that ass up."

"There's no way you can go again that fast" I said.

"Yeah but I want some more mementos of my hot little slut."

I dutifully got into position as he took his pictures. He even managed to insert himself in me again briefly. He handed me the phone and it was lurid. I objected to a couple where I was looking back with an obvious freshly fucked look.

"I won't share those but where there's nothing identifiable I'm going to post them online. Nobody will know but I'll know and you'll know. I'll send you the links."

"That sounds really dangerous" was my fearful response.

"Here, this one is going up now. You can't tell anything by it. Just say yes."

He was correct that you couldn't tell. My exposed crease and matted pubes displayed around his flesh pressing at my reddened, partially open pucker. There was no doubt what had just taken place. "Okay" I replied tentatively. Still uncomfortable with evidence of fall out there anywhere.

I wiped up the worst of the mess but was exhausted and fell asleep for an hour before waking up.

"Hey get up. We'll go get some dinner and then go out to a place I found."

"What kind of place?"

"Wait and see but here, take one of these."

He handed me three small pills and I looked in askance.

"Viagra. I like seeing that hard dick flopping while I fuck you and there's nothing like feeling an hole clamp down."

I swallowed them and after a bit felt a bit stuffy afterwards but every thought of what I had done recently caused my cock to swell in the black thong he had me wear.

Dinner was good too and we ended up in a bar that I realized quickly was a full of just men. Burly, mostly bearded men although there were some guys who looked like Jason and I. We sat at a table and went to order only to have our money waved off. The waiter gestured over to some guys at the bar who stared and raised their glasses to us.

"He'll accept the drink but I won't. Thank those guys and let them know"

After the waiter left I looked at him. "Why did you do that?"

"Sends a message that I'm not available."

"And I am?"

"You're going to get some supervised pursuit tonight. I counted at least half a dozen guys eyeing you as we came in. You're fresh meat. I'm just here to keep them in line and you safe."

"Do I get a say?"

"You can say no but I think you should let it play out for a unique experience. I bet you've never been the prey before and have always chased."

"How far will it go?"

"That's up to your limits but I'll keep you safe. Remember that Pandora's box is already open and I think you shouldn't close it again until you get on the plane tomorrow. Any objections? Trust me on this."

I sipped my drink and considered what he said. The impetus was there as I had already fallen down the rabbit hole. The warm feeling of the booze went through me we sat.

"Can I dance with your boy. " The questioner was a burly bearded guy who approached our table. Thick muscled and tattooed arms, he wore jeans and a wife beater.

"Go ahead" Jason said to my surprise and I turned to look at him. He winked and the extended hand grabbed mine and pulled me up and onto the small dance floor.

There were only two other couples out there and I shrunk at the idea we were so visible. Bill was his name and he pulled me close. "Put your arms around my neck baby. I'll lead."

I could smell his musk and cologne as his arms enveloped me and he swayed to the music. One arm around my waist and another on my upper back. Thoroughly controlling me.

"You're really sexy baby. I haven't seen you here before" he whispered in my ear. His hand edged to the top of my ass and pulled me against his grinding hips. What could only be his erection pressed on my lower belly.

I felt his hand slip lower now, cupping my ass possessively and I looked around to see who noticed. Jason raised his glass at me and others in the bar had small smiles. "You'd look damn good on your knees sweetheart with a mouthful of my cock. Bet you'd choke on it damn good."

He was a couple of inches taller than I was and the hand on my upper back came up to my head as his mouth came down hard on mine. His thick tongue forced its way through my lips and he held the kiss what seemed like a long time.

"We're gonna go ask your daddy for a little private time. Reach on down and feel what I got for ya." He didn't wait for me to do it and pulled my right hand down to his prominent bulge.

"Give it a feel boy. Eight inches of man meat to go up your tight little tail. I bet you squeal like a little pig while I do it." He emphasized his desire by pushing his middle finger against the base of my ass between the cheeks. Rubbing the thong strap into my hole.

The music stopped and he led me by the hand back to the table. "I wanna borrow your boy? He's a sweet little piece."

"Where you planning on taking him?" Jason asked.

"They've got a couple rooms in the back if you slip the bartender some bucks."

"Tell you what. Take him back out on the dance floor for another song and then you got him for a half hour. No bareback though if you fuck. Just broke him in a day ago. Okay?"

"Fuck yeah. Let's go sweetcheeks."

He led me back to the dance floor as my face flamed red and his hands were all over me. I had probably 3:25 before we paraded before god and everyone else. And Bill was feeling amorous. His bearded mouth hard against mine. A hand cupping and pulling ass into his groin.

The music wasn't quite finished when he wrapped his arm around my waist and escorted me towards the bar where he passed the bartender some bills. My face was burning at the shame as guys watched knowingly.

Behind the bar in the very back we entered the simple room with a single bed, chair, sink and a nightstand. On the nightstand was a bowl full of condoms and large pump bottle of something I'm guessing was lube.

"I'm gonna undress you. Just stand there" he ordered and quickly unbuttoned my shirt and tossed it on the chair. My shoes and socks followed and then my pants slid down my legs.

"Cute little panties you got there. Turn around so I can get a look at you."

Almost nude standing there with a stranger I uncomfortably rotated around. His hand gave my ass a slap and a grope. "Looks as good as it felt out there."

He pulled me into his arms again, arms around his neck and fondled my ass while kissing me open mouthed. Fingers slid beneath the strap in back and felt my hole as he did it.

"Your daddy right? He the first one in your boy pussy?

"Yeah. Last night" I admitted.

"Well fuck that's hot. Wish I had tapped it first but it's still fresh I bet." He let me go and pumped the bottle so it dropped lube on his hand. The other pulled the strap from between my cheeks as he got me in a clinch again. His tongue probed my mouth and a greasy and smeared lube copiously around my hole. A finger tested the entrance now. Pushing at and prodding with blunt persistence.

"Tight little fuck aren't ya" and his mouth went on mine. His tongue entered my mouth at the same time his finger pushed through the muscle and I went rigid.

"Yeah baby. Hot and tight little pussy you got." He pumped more lube on his fingers and they reintroduced themselves as we made out. Pushing in and out. Lubricating my channel more and finger fucking me.

"Time to put that mouth to work boy. Get on your knees." His fingered slithered out of me and I went to my knees.

Bulging jeans were at face level. "Go on boy. Get a good feel then take it out. I bet your mouth is as hot as your pussy."

The heat from the tube constrained by his pants could be felt through the fabric. "Go on then boy" he prompted and I reached up and unsnapped the first button. The zipper slid down and he popped free as the loose jeans dropped.

He wasn't wearing underwear and was the hairiest person I had ever seen. Thick curls all over the exposed skin punctuated by a thick, untrimmed bush. He probably was eight inches but only five extended beyond those thick pubes.

The purple-pink head had a pronounced fat helmet with a much smaller shaft. Moisture leaked from the tip and the hairy balls hung low in their own bush. He moved it against my lips and grabbed my hair. I opened my mouth and it slid in with the first whiff of his strong musk.

"Suck it, suck it" and I did. Rubbing the crown back and forth through my lips then going deep so the hair rubbed against my face and I gagged a little.

"Yeah boy. Open that throat up."

"Gul, gul, gul" I snorted through my nose trying to breathe as I got my first face-fuck.

He pulled himself from my mouth followed by strings of thick spit. "Hope you come back boy to finish that but I got to tap that ass."

He pulled me up and manhandled me to kneeling on the bed. I looked back and he was putting on a condom. A thick coating of lube followed and I faced the wall waiting for it. My third cock in two days. The thong strap pulled away and bisecting a cheek. "Nggggh" I groaned as he pressed in.

"Fuck boy, nice tight pussy" both hands on my hips pulling me back into him. That thick mop of a bush mashing itself into my ass.

He then began making even strokes. Playing with me. The plum head coming partially out through my ring and I moaned each time it slid through. "Let's hear you squeal a little boy" and I tried which excited him more.

They became easier and more real after that as he drove himself into me with more vigor. It was no surprise when it ended abruptly with a bellow as he gripped me tight back against him.

"Fuck! That's some good pussy" and he pulled out, slid off the condom and dropped it in the trash. It was obvious there'd be no pillow talk so I got up and moved to the sink as he sat back on the bed.

There was just paper towels and soap so I slid off the thong and wiped as much lube off as I could as he watched. Then wet towels to reduce the stickiness between cheeks which still felt like a swamp.

"Your old man ever let you go you give me a call. Hand me your phone."

"I don't live around here and probably won't be back."

"If you do I want another shot. Give me your phone." I handed it over with the contacts open thoroughly aware that I was standing there nude with a stranger who just fucked me. It was fucked up.

Finally I felt clean enough and started to dress. "You don't have to stay" I said. Really wishing he would leave.

"I'll walk out with you like we came in" was his reply and I realized I was his trophy. Everyone in that bar would know what just happened. He wasn't going to take no for an answer and when we walked out from behind the bar every eye watched as Bill swaggered out with his hand on my ass and I tried my best not to shrink into the woodwork,

Bill shook Jason's hand and said something I couldn't hear as I slid back against the wall.

"How could you do that?" I hissed to Jason.

"It's for your own good and when are you going to have a better chance for the experience?"

"People know we had sex" I sputtered.

"So. This is a gay bar. They like their sluts and don't judge too much."

"I didn't even know him!"

"Well you know him now. At least biblically" he laughed. "Don't worry about it. Did you have fun?"

"No. He just used me."

"Guess you'll have to try again then. Wanna try pulling a train? I think you could enjoy being used."

"No!"

"I think you you're letting your old mores dictate now and you don't have to. This is an opportunity and just the place for it too. After seeing you go in and come out there's hard dicks out there waiting. I bet they start prowling around soon. I want you to trust me. I won't let anything bad happen to you but I promise you'll never forget this night."

"But, but everyone knows . . ."

"So what, they know that you had sex. They're guys, they've likely had sex with guys before in this place. The chances of them ever seeing again is slim to none. Have you ever been to St Louis before and do you plan to come back?"

I didn't say anything.

"The answer you're searching for is no. You claim that this is a one time thing so don't you think you should make the most of the experience? Let your freak flag fly and then go back to the suburbs and straight and narrow life? I know deep down you love getting dominated these last few days. You can admit it to me and I won't think any less of you. In fact I'll think more of you for being honest. Answer this, have you enjoyed the past couple of days?"

I hesitated. Admitting I had enjoyed it. Sucking cock and getting sodomized, it struck right at the core of my previous identity. But I had. In fact I reveled in it. Still feeling my recently dilated hole and pleasure from being penetrated. What did that make me? But answering honestly was tough. The admission versus my own mores of honesty.

"Yeah I did" I said finally.

"And this is a one time thing that ends when you get on the plane tomorrow?"

"Yeah it is." I would put this in a box of memories never to be repeated after this. Allowing myself this one indulgence this time because of course it had already happened. I couldn't unsuck cocks or unfuck my ass. Those things had already happened.

"Then tell me you're okay with me setting up a train for you. Letting yourself go for less than a day. Getting fucked while you suck cocks and then putting it all in a little box of memories."

"Don't you feel a little jealous?"

"Why? I was the first to put a cock in your mouth. Up your ass. I've come in your mouth and bred you first. There will always be an element of ownership. I'll claim you again when we're all done too. So will you let me set it up? You need to consent."

My mind raced and fought with itself. Could I admit and let myself go? The pendulum bounced back and forth. The unstable circumstances of the last day letting me consider it. Fuck it went through my mind.

"Set it up" came from my mouth before I could really contemplate that I was saying it.

A look of delight came over Jason's face. "Sit here then. It will take a while. Dance if asked. If you like them invite them to participate."

He went over to the bartender and I could only guess what he was saying. His wallet came out and money changed hands.

I watched but right at that point a guy came to the table and asked for a dance and I lost track of Jason. Then my dance card was full. From fast to slow I really couldn't keep track of them but turned nobody down. They grabbed and ground on me. The number of hard cocks pressed up against me and hands on my ass were too many to keep track of.

I'd sit out one every now and then just to rest and the drinks kept showing up at the table. Pretty soon they added up and I had to use the restroom.

They had one of those old fashioned troughs and the irony was I stood there and had trouble taking a leak. The other occupants stared at me unabashedly and dangled their cocks out in front of me while I took my own sweet time trying to go. Some licked their lips and stared down at my crotch.

A body pressed against me from behind and a hand came around and grasped my cock. "Let it go sweetheart although I could stand here all day" Bill said loudly. We had an audience as he ground his pelvis into my ass and there were a couple of snorts.

I looked around and realize there were four guys watching us. Some had their cocks out and were openly masturbating. I closed my eyes and tried to ignore the strange hand grasping my junk. Finally it began to flow and I groaned in relief. The door opened and Jason walked in. "There you are. They're ready for you. You guys want to join in?"

"For what?" One asked.

"Steve here is going to pull his first train."

"I'm in" several of them including Bill said. I finished and tucked myself back into my pants wondering what I had gotten myself into.

Jason led me back behind the bar with my audience trailing behind me. Past the room I had used before and into a small warehouse area where a mattress on the floor, a nightstand and nine other guys stood.

He spoke. "This is Steve's first train and believe it or not a week ago he'd never touched another cock. I want him to get the full experience. Cover up or use his mouth. Pair up and rock, paper, scissors for first choice."

I then got to watch the bizarreness of grown men competing to be the first to fuck me as I stripped off my clothes. The winner positioned me on the edge of the mattress legs up and lubed my hole thoroughly.

Staring up at the man who was going to sodomize me from a position of vulnerability was uncomfortable. He was muscular and not small in the cock department. Watching me with focused look he rolled on a condom and stroked lube onto his erection. Hands grabbed my ankles and pulled them back causing my hips to rise and expose my hole more.

Faces stared down to witness the first penetration and they weren't disappointed. "Ohhhhh . . ." I groaned as I felt my channel open up to him and then take him to the hilt. The now familiar pleasure pain started but I was quickly distracted by someone else turning my head sideways and my mouth onto their cock. Filled at both ends it was hard to decide which to focus on. My hand was moved onto a lubed cock too and I jerked off the unseen guy on the other side.

It was a blur of time from then on. I had no idea of how long I was there and how many I took on. At some point I was sucked off twice. It was full body stimulation. A hot mouth around me. Movement in my slick muscular channel, warm silky hard flesh filling my mouth. I was a fuck doll.

Some pulled out and shot their hot cum on my body. Some down my throat and on my face. I closed my eyes early on because the visual stimulation was too much. A blindfold would have been nice. Some moved from mouth to ass when it became available but there wasn't much pause that I noticed.

Your hole becomes slack accepting pretty quickly and thankfully all the lube kept up enough too. They flipped me over the hands and knees later on and I grew hard bouncing between the impaling cocks as they manhandled me. More bursts of cum then covered my back and ass.