All Comments on 'The Lazy B Guest Ranch'

by zbrewster

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
boojum17boojum17about 13 years ago
Oh my!

What a very sexy and naughty story and so well-written, too! It made me go all 'unnecessary'!

Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with us, especially in this amazing 5 * tale.

HarleyFatboy1HarleyFatboy1about 13 years ago
Incredible.

What an incredible job of taking the reader on a bondage experience.

Very well written and erotic.

You have a knack for bondage stories that allow everyone to enjoy thenselves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
"Kids in a candy store"

Your own comment sums up the immaturity of these two perfectly, reminding me of another literotica story, in which a swinging couple who attempt to get a couple who really understand the meaning of love to join their hamfisted attempts at enjoying sex.

The non-swinging couple show them that sex that is all about self pleasure does not compare favourably with love that is all about giving your partner pleasure.

But the worst bit of this attempt at erotic writing is the ignorance of human physiology. To give just two examples.

1/ In the event of an accident on the way to the event the men would be protected by seat belts and or air bags, Their wives would have there necks broken.

2/ Try this simple test before trying the hoisting by wrists with arms apart, Rig up a beam ten feet from the ground with strong hooks about four feet apart.

Place a chair on the ground midway between the hooks.

Securely bind or cuff your wrists with a loop that you can place over the hooks.

Now stand on the chair, place the loop over the hooks and push the chair away so that your weight is suspended from the hooks.

I forgot to mention make sure that some one is waiting to replace the chair after seven minutes and do not use a gag.

Why? Because you will have difficulty breathing and may well choke on your own saliva, Imagine trying to cough in this position!

That's just two reasons why any man that inflicts this on his wife rather than her choosing to do it should go to the nearest mental health unit and ask for treatment.

S. S. C. Safe, Sane and consensual.

Consensual not coerced.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous