All Comments on 'The Leading Man'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
46204_zipper46204_zipperabout 1 month ago

And in his room, Mr. Winteberry will bend him over his bed for 30 minutes or so and then explain our young spy how he will continue to bend over for God and country in his next assignment.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 month ago

A lot of hot sex in this already and this randy young man has yet to be trained by the forceful Sam Winterberry as a Candy Store operative. I can only imagine how much hotter life is going to get for him now. Please say this is just the beginning of this story.

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes1969about 1 month ago

Thanks for an intriguing, erotic and suspenseful story! Hope there will be more to reveal the intricacies of the Candy Store gig!

KeithDKeithDabout 1 month agoAuthor

Re the question of whether there will be follow up to this story, I hadn't thought of doing more, the emphasis of this story being on the Candy Store requirement process, but I suppose the antagonist going on to Southeast Asia as part of a diplomatic delegation begs for a story on this new spy's first assignment. So, maybe that will happen. Thanks for the suggestion.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 1 month ago

I think Jock Campbell needs to go to Jakarta to be Winterberry's go between to help with "Cory's" training!

KeithDKeithDabout 1 month agoAuthor

Sure, if a story materializes, Jock Campbell can be added to the U.S. delegation to the ASEAN meeting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...