The 'Lee Guide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you pretend to laugh, you are literally training your brain to think this activity is not stimulating for you anymore. Don't do that to yourself.

You will be laying there giggling a fake little giggle, thinking that your T#%kler is not any good, and not scary... and you aren't feeling it... in fact you're not that T#%klish there anymore. You can actually take this. Blah Blah Blah.

The T#%kler may or may not know you are faking it, but just like a good orgasm, it's not going to happen if your lover thinks it already did.

Communicate when something isn't stimulating you, but also encourage your brain to perceive yourself as being vulnerable.

"You better let me go, this clearly isn't working!" I hope they don't get that brush over there and use that instead. Did I just look at the brush? Did they notice? Oh no, what if they T#%kle my ears next? What if they figure out the weak spots before letting me free?

Don't Use Your Senses

Now it is common knowledge that if the T#%klee is blindfolded the sensations are heightened. This is because it enhances the 'violation sensation'. Not knowing where the T#%kler is going to strike next is a threat to your body. If you bring up sensory deprivation with your T#%kler before a session, it is almost certain they will oblige by taking full advantage of weakening you further.

THE T#%KLEE'S ROLE

It's important to remember at all times that the T#%kler yearns to T#%kle torture, and watch the you squirm and giggle. As the T#%klee, you may be aroused by the power they hold over you, or you may be liberated by the next level of mindless sensation you are subjected to in a session. Yet you are also vulnerable and completely at their mercy.

I wanted to elaborate on these roles because a lot of non-fetish T#%klees who try to act the part for their partner, may misunderstand the purpose of the interaction. If the T#%kler can see that the helpless fear/arousal behind the T#%kling is simply an act of trying to appease the partner before the "real sex" can take place - then the T#%kler will not really be getting the experience they need. This interaction is not about having sex, although it may lead to sex, and it may be sexually charged.

This goes both ways for the T#%klee and T#%kler partners who do not actually have a fetish but are wanting to understand the kink for their lover's satisfaction. This is not a rehearsal! This is not the side hustle! Your T#%kler wants to fucking destroy your dignity and dominate the shit out of your very T#%klish body.

That is the meat of the sandwich for the kinkster.

Now, whether you are a true T#%klee or just a willing participant for your sadistic T#%kler of a lover, you are in for a ride. Buckle up.

The Mantra of a Good Little T#%klee

The T word makes me blush

The T word makes me weak

I mustn't say the T word

I freeze with reddened cheeks

The T word makes me blush

The T word makes me shake

I mustn't say the T word

There's no chance to escape

The T word makes me blush

The T word makes me shy

I mustn't say the T word

I submit to Lers who pry

Note that this mantra is completely optional -- and you can make your own. The point here is to keep your brain focused on how you are a helpless little T#%klee. This encourages sensitivity, excitement and ... it's just so much more embarrassing that you are trying so very hard to be a good little T#%klee.

Types of T#%klees

In my personal experience, there are three types of T#%klees. There very well could be others, and you may find yourself somewhere in the middle of two. However, it's always preferable to know exactly what you are. You are a little T#%kle Toy, but the question is, what kind?

Shy T#%klees

Yes you guessed it -- this is the T#%klee who leaves the room whenever someone says the scary ol' T word. Are you already there? Are you this desperately vulnerable that you can't even bare to stay in the same room as the uttered word -- for fear someone will spot you and figure out your little secret? GOOD, there is no better victim than the one that is trembling before a T#%kler has even really started. Oh dear, you're in trouble.

Bratty T#%klees

These are the T#%klees who are always tough. They struggle to submit and yet often beckon forth the tormentor to try their best -- because these Bratty Little T#%klees like to pretend they are unbreakable..... until they aren't. How embarrassing for them, that in those final moments, their vibrato falls short. I suppose they too are forced into submission, quite like the Shy Little T#%klees who were pleading for mercy right from the start. Watch out Kiddo, the T#%kler who breaks you will be very pleased and won't want to let you ever forget it.

Playful T#%klees

These are the ones who aren't looking for any serious torment -- but who will be very excited and thrilled to feel a T#%kler's fingers running across their body. It's just so fun to be teased, and to giggle, and to be close. Aaahhh I would be very very careful if I were you Little T#%klee, if you walk into the wrong kind of T#%kler's trap.... You might be very surprised at how helpless you may become.

T#%kling feet

Okay, so I'm making a special section just for feet here. It's not a surprise that the foot fetish goes oh-so-well with the T#%kling fetish. Feet are VERY T#%klish due to a concentration of nerve endings in the soles and toes of the feet. So, it is common that the licking and biting gently of these areas can be both arousing and T#%klish to a person.

It could be said that the best sessions, are those that start off light, and then slowly become more and more unbearable. It's always good to start off with something general and soft like a feather or a brush. This makes the area more sensitive and gets the skin tingling for the torture to come.

There are a few ways to T#%kle feet. Some people enjoy having their feet bound together. Including having their two big toes tied together. Tying the big toes together restricts movement for the T#%klee. That as well as having the ankles bound would have them in a tight spot.

Baby oil works wonders! It's common knowledge. Add baby oil to the feet and use either a hair brush, your own fingertips or PVC dot knit gloves (grip dots).

Don't forget too that the foot is not just a sole. Play around the toes, the ankles and the top of the foot too. The whole package. Don't forget your mouth is as good a tool as any.

T#%kle Texting

You know what sexting is. But how do you go about it when it's a T#%kling text? It's basically sending messages or T#%kle threats, T#%kle teasing and T#%klish phrases to the 'lee in order to arouse them from a distance.

As covered before, the word T#%KLE T#%KLE T#%KLE has a rather strong effect on those of us with the fetish. So, T#%kle texts can be a really fun teasing tool to use. However, how does a T#%klee participate if they aren't saying the T word?

Remember that a T#%kler wants you to be tormented, to be aroused, to be in their control. Describe EVERYTHING. Use words like blushing, hiding, begging, wriggling, tingling, trembling and pleading -- please don't do it THERE! You can say where exactly:

Please don't go for my feet!

I can't handle a pen scribbling across my soles!

No, not my sides!

Please don't tie me up, I can't take it!

Please stop it, I am so nervous I can't think!

You're driving me crazy -- I keep thinking about your fingers getting me!

Using very straight-to-the-point words like; stomach. Foot. Knee. These are ok, but be as specific as you possibly can. For example: saying "I will laugh if you T#%kle my feet," would sound less appealing than:

"Please don't use your fingertips like you did last time, no more this little piggy or anything please! I can't take it!"

So focusing on the details, thoughts and feelings rather than the simple fact of "T#%klee my feet and I will giggle," is very important. The extra detail in the text allows the imagination of the T#%kler to be stirred. If they can vividly imagine exactly how vulnerable you will become ... Then it can get them really enticed.

Call them names that relate to their liking of T#%kling.. If they are aroused by the power struggle related to T#%kling... use words like meanie, bully, Daddy, Master, Sir, sadist, cruel, monster.... And any other title they may prefer.

Remember however that not everyone enjoys dirty talk/ BDSM terminology. Some T#%klers will like being called Daddy, Master, Sadist ... and others will prefer tamer phrases like, "You're so mean!" and "Babe, I can't take it!"

Alternatively you can mix it up!

Erotic T#%kling

"People who have a T#%kling fetish are likely to enjoy this activity to the exclusion of other pre-sex activities. For some, the focus is entirely on the T#%kling, with full intercourse less important or not included at all." (wikki)

T#%kling for most other people is playful. It's not erotic. However, for us T#%kle fetishists, it is very erotic. We can use this to our advantage when it comes to sex. Take the playful T#%kling to a newer level by welcoming things like arousing phrases, bondage, T#%kling tools and foreplay into a session.

T#%kling games

Memory

The contestant places their feet in the host's lap. The host speaks out a series of phrases, one at a time, which the contestant must repeat word for word. Make sure these phrases are things that are a little bit hard to remember and repeat. Now the rules are the contestant must repeat the phrase without pause or stutter or any mistake. The minute they make a mistake they get T#%kled for 10 seconds! Then for each time they make a mistake, the number of seconds increases by 5. So, the more they mess up, the worse the consequences are.

Still

In this game, you take turns picking a spot to T#%kle on your partner. You challenge each other on who can stay still the longest throughout the T#%kle- and the winner gets one wish (ei: a massage, a sexual favour, a free dinner....)

Life Raft

Pick a spot in the room such as the couch or the bed- this is the life raft. Call all other areas of the room as shark infested waters... and as one person is the shark and the other a sinking sailor... the shark T#%kles the sailor until they reach the life raft. Of course, try and hold the sailor back from the raft as long as you can.

PS: There are plenty of T#%kling games online - google them

Safe words and safety

Okay here's a short section to keep everyone safe

Safe words are usually a good thing to have in a T#%kling session. Just in case you get a little too breathless or start to feel faint. Make sure the word is something short- but that stands out. Something like, "Red" or "Time-Out" will do the trick.

Keep the yourself hydrated. It's a lot of hard work submitting to torture. If done over a period of time... a person can get a dry mouth, or they could sweat quite a lot. It's important to have some water nearby and handy. If your T#%kler is new, ask them if they have thought about aftercare, and safety.

Pause words are good also. It's like an alternative to the safe word, where if used, the T#%klee gets a ten second break. It's fun to count down the ten seconds out loud to create some suspense.

T#%kling NOTES

Hope this was helpful. If there is anything I missed or anything that could be helpful to you- let me know. This is a draft still, and any feedback is welcome.

12