The Legacy of She-Devil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Alex next woke up, She-Devil was waiting there on the walls, telling him to eat, shower and bath again, and change clothes into a fresh hospital gown. After he did all of that, the overpowering horniness gripped him again and he found himself masturbating to the bimbos soon projected on his walls and ceilings. In a bizarre series of often waking wet dreams, he would eventually pass out, only to go through the whole cycle again. As the events repeated themselves innumerable times, his thinking grew more and more primitive and muddled. The only thing he was slightly conscious of while he slept was a familiar woman's soothing voice, whispering and urging him to do things he couldn't specifically remember when he was next awake. Alex eventually lost track of the hours, lost track of the days, lost track of how many times he'd done the bizarre cycle, as his mind and will became dominated with just a few simple thoughts: His own self pleasure, his eating the precious, delicious food, and occasionally how funny he was beginning to feel. In the few times he wasn't locked into the delirium of the routine, he had investigated the mirrorlike walls, and noticed strange changes to himself like his beard being gone. Except for his head, all his other body hair had fallen out as well, leaving his soft skin baby smooth. Alex was beginning to lose all his muscle tone and definition he numbly realized. He unworriedly accepted these changes, though part of him knew he should be very upset. Over time. Alex eventually noticed his face was softer, as his features appeared younger, finer, and more child-like. His now long blond hair framed his face, as it seemed to be changing from a tawny to a platinum shade of blond. This was all fine he mused, as any anxiety he should be feeling was masked behind the muzzy soothing warmth of the routine. Even as he was getting rounder around his butt and hips as his waist shrunk, Alex was unconcerned, and didn't really care when eventually soft fleshy mounds appeared on his chest under his puffy, sensitive nipples. His penis and balls had gotten so small, he blurrily thought after uncountable days, though his little cock seemed constantly stiff now and much more sensitive, so that was a plus. The times his thoughts were his own he wondered why he wasn't more worried about these changes, but the warm soupy food and masturbation he loved so much seemed to be all he really needed anymore. This was all fine, he felt wonderful, and he had another bowl of delicious warm porridge to eat. All was good.

The videos he would enjoy himself to eventually started to introduce muscular men with huge cocks forcefully having sex with the busty sluts, as the bimbos mewed and begged to be filled with the hard throbbing meat and have hot cum sprayed inside them and all over them. Alex enjoyed this added element of the studs to no end, as at first he imagined himself to be the men dominating these slutty little airheads. But as the cycles played on, he began to look at the men with a hazy desire more than at the women as he climaxed. Somewhere deep inside him, part of him was screaming for him to stop when he did this, but the force of the warm lust would always overpower this tiny voice and Alex would orgasm while staring at a phantom man's huge penis, spraying a thick load of cum on screen as Alex's own watery release slowly oozed from his now tiny, useless cock.

Time had become an unknowable blur, but almost as if slowly waking from a fever dream, somehow Alex was becoming clearer headed bit by bit until he fully came into his senses one day. As he woke and blurrily peered around, he caught his reflection in the mirror-like walls and was stunned by the stranger staring back at him in horror. Little of his former appearance remained, as he drank in what he had become. He was now only about 5 feet tall, with platinum blond hair shining in thick lustrous waves down his back. His skin was baby soft and blemish less, showing off a perfectly even, healthy tan. His shapely arms and legs were slim and delicate, ending in petite slim hands and teeny tiny feet. Alex had full wide hips, and his shapely bubble butt jutted out proudly from his backside, as his narrow waist blended into a slim ribcage. Two large breasts stuck out wobbling and firm, each topped with a fat dark nipple upon a large areola. Alex felt the heavy soft mass and shape of his breasts, and his tiny hands were barely able to cup them. "What," Alex gasped, and he stopped suddenly as he noticed for the first time his voice had changed to the sweet, airy tones of a woman's. He just stared at the reflection he cast, moving up until he saw his face. Atop his slender long neck, a portrait of seduction greeted his stare. His big, dark-lashed, ice-blue eyes shined out in wonder, while beneath them his tiny nose sat nestled between his high cheekbones. His fat, pink lips glistened, as his thin, pink tongue snaked along them, subconsciously wetting them. Alex's perfect white teeth flashed as he gasped and turned his attention towards his crotch. His penis was now just an inch long, showing a shiny little fingertip of smooth pink with no openings whatsoever now. His balls had disappeared somewhere inside him if they still existed at all, and a deep slit was nestled between the soft, fleshy folds of what might have once been his scrotum. Alex was shaken and confused as a growing panic overtook him. How could he have not noticed the changes he was undergoing? Was he crazy? Drugged? Both? Unfamiliar hormones flooded his body as Alex began to cry and he flopped back on the bed, curling into a fetal position. He looked just like a 100-pound teenage bimbo he would have tried to fuck before he ever came into this hellish place. As his sobs overtook him, the wall and ceiling video displays flickered on, and She-Devil appeared once again, smiling slyly.

"Congratulations," the demoness taunted. "If you're seeing this than the initial transformation is complete, and you are realizing for the first time what you're on the way to fully becoming. The reason you haven't really noticed or cared before is the combination of exotic drugs you've been ingesting with your food. They've kept you so sexually charged that all you were caring about was your basic animal needs of pleasure and food. My research shows that while my esoteric compounds are modifying a body, it's easier for the mind to adapt when it doesn't fully realize what's happening. That's where the mind-altering drugs and hypnotic subliminal messages come into play. These allowed me to start with your new personality programming, and all that wonderful knowledge has forced itself under the surface of your waking mind, just waiting to bust out and show itself." Alex had stopped crying and now was listening to the video with enthralled attention as it continued. "I will make you my crowning achievement, the ultimate result of my lifetime of research into perfecting my specific desires. I have spent my life turning horrible beastly men into beautiful hyperfeminine girls, and I've learned so much more than any who came before me. I won't even need to be there to witness my perfection in you, as my computer has monitored and controlled the changes just as I would have done myself. It does my heart such good knowing that even if I'm not there, somewhere my work is being done, that my life's ambition continues without me. If I still live, if I'm still able, I look forward to someday seeing you in all your glory for myself. Now, it's time for your final meal here and for you to go out into the world, clothed in the flesh and mind I've so painstakingly made for you, my beautiful creation."

Alex sat in stunned numbness. He felt he was drowning in himself, slipping beneath the surface of this body and the feminine soul that was rising from the depths of it. What could he do, what could he hope to do? He was so far gone, what even remained of himself? She-Devil wasn't done yet? What more could she possible do to him? Almost in response, the familiar wall slot next to his bed opened, and he saw things inside that were never there before. First, a set of strange pink clothes plopped out, which he gently picked up. Strappy, pink leather pumps with 6-inch heels were nestled atop a shiny pink spandex mini-dress. Alex was stunned, as he shakingly examined the dress. It would fit the new him like a glove, except in the chest. He couldn't imagine the enormity of the breasts it would take to fill the soft material cups. "Watermelons would fill this," Alex blurted in disbelief as he set the garment down. Alex began to shiver in fear and anticipation. He wondered what would happen when he couldn't fit into the clothes. The automated room had always stopped any and all operation until he had complied with She-Devil's instructions to the letter, and there was no way he could fit in that outfit. Alex turned his attention back to the hole and saw a large hose snaked up inside. His tiny hands pulled the hose out and he stared dumbfoundedly as he unraveled it. The hose was connected inside the slot to one of its walls, it was about 2 inches thick, and made of a 10 foot length of soft pink plastic tapering to a smoothly pointed end. A small hole pierced the end of the tube, giving it the appearance of a 10 foot long plastic dick attached to the wall. There was no way he was doing anything with that sick thing, no way ever Alex raged internally as he threw the tube on the ground. As it settled there a small droplet of the milky porridge dribbled out of the end of the tube, glistening wet and heavy. Alex found himself overwhelmed with the desire to taste the delicious food, but the little bit of will he mustered was soon drowned out by the flood of feminine urges as his hands reached slowly for the supple end of the firm tube. He wanted the good food; it was the best food in the world. So salty and fishy and musky and thick! Sobbing in powerless frustration, he drew the tube up to his cushiony pink lips and licked the tip for the food. It tasted much saltier, but it was still the food, and as his addicted programming swept over him he began to greedily suck the food -- the cum out of the tube. As he did, his free hand slipped under his gown and began to play with his miniature penis.

Almost immediately, he felt a rush of pleasure shake his body as he went headlong into an orgasm. But nothing came out of his miniature cockhead, instead a musky wetness flushed out of his new puffy slit, soaking the sheets with wetness. The video displays on the walls flickered on, as scenes of only large-dicked men filled the room. Over and over the studs masturbated, shooting their thick cream unendingly before Alex's lust-hazed eyes. The virtual busty sluts were gone, replaced by a real-life slut writhing on the bed in pure pleasure. Again and again, Alex orgasmed, as he lost control of his body and gave in completely to the pleasure warming him, remaking him into his ultimate form. As he slurped messily on the hose, he instinctively began pulling it in and out of his mouth, as it went deeper and deeper down his throat. Soon he was plunging over a foot of the spurting tube down his mouth, savoring the sensation as his belly filled with the creamy, warm goodness. The warm feeling of fullness spread from Alex's belly to his chest, as he was only barely conscious of the growing sensation coming from his breasts. Alex closed his eyes, and just sucked and writhed on the bed in a bliss he'd never known. It might have been days later when the creamy cum finally stopped flowing out of the tube. Alex opened his eyes and pulled the tube out of his throat with a wet plop. The soft length of plastic was empty, and he shook it to see if a few drops would come out. As he shook, he noticed parts of him were also shaking rather pleasantly, too. His gaze trailed down to his chest, where an unbelievable site greeted him. Two firm bloated fleshy watermelons of breast jutted obscenely from his ribcage. They bobbled and jiggled softly, as Alex felt them nestled down to below his navel, the tips touching his thighs. His brown aureoles were bigger than his tiny hands could cover, and two cork-sized nipples poked defiantly from the quivering mounds. Alex's hands wandered the soft, full forms, settling on the nipples that now rested over a foot and a half from his ribcage. The sensations of his soft hands on the warm, smooth, taunt flesh were wildly pleasurable, and when he started stroking the fat dugs, it felt as if they had both been replaced with his new clitoris as the sensations were just as strong, only they were coming from the ends of his breasts. As he felt himself nearing orgasm from his breast masturbation, wetness started coming out between his fingertips. Milk was pouring from his aching nipples, and while he let it down, it felt like he was cumming from his tits as his body shook in ecstasy. After several minutes, he was able to control himself long enough to stop, lustfully licking his fingertips and drinking his sweet milk. A desperate emptiness now filled his groin, and he searched for something to fill it. His frantic hands grabbed the tube, and he forcefully jammed it deep into his new vagina without hesitation. After frantically pumping his needy pussy for a time, creamy cum once again flowed from the tubes end, spilling out the sides of his gaping hole as he bucked wildly. The touch of the salty fluid inside his cuntwalls sent Alex into a series of orgasms, each growing in intensity until he mercifully passed out. He never truly woke again.

Alex awoke a few hours later, as she pulled himself from the sticky, soaked sheets, giggling at the sweet musty cummies she had made. She daintily jiggled over to the shower and cleaned herself of all the fun yet messy fluids. She had to keep herself clean and fuckable after all. Though her breasts still felt like they were pleasurably bloated with pent-up milk and the aching horniness clung to her, she felt compelled to clean herself even more than masturbate. After the shower, Alex carefully walked over to the pink clothes and happily pulled them on. She didn't want to wear other clothes anymore, only slutty clothes. That way, boys would see her milky juggs and fat ass and want to fuck her, and she could drink their yummy gooey cum or have them shoot their thick loads deep in her fat squishy pussy. Maybe afterwards they could suck her bloated titties as she orgasmed in lactating bliss and her tits stopped feeling so full. These thoughts seemed perfectly natural to Alex, as all she was a balloon-tittied slut who was addicted to yummy cum. Nothing else really mattered, how could it she mused and giggled. She was so stupid sometimes. She was only good for sex, and she was so good at sex. Several lifetimes of sexual expertise had been programmed into her as she had slept these uncountable days after all.

After a few minutes, Alex was dressed in her outrageous pink get-up, and she looked herself over in the mirror-like walls. She sure was cute and super sexy, she thought. All the boys would want to fuck her, and maybe some of the prettier girls would like to fuck her as well. She somehow knew her measurements were around 60-20-40. She was an erotic bimboslut cartoon made flesh, and she loved every minute of it. She carefully cleaned the room, putting everything back into the wall slot. When Alex did, the slot closed, and she saw the recorded grinning face of She-Devil smiling proudly at her from the walls. "Hello, my dear. I trust everything has run full circle and your transformation is complete. The subliminal teachings and drugs have totally rooted themselves and all those traces of terrible masculinity are all gone. Just in case that isn't so, let's test your knowledge."

"What are you?"

"A milky bimbo cumslut!" shouted Alex in glee, wiggling in place with nervous excitement.

"What do you want to do to men?"

"Make them feel so very good until their dicks shoot all of their yummy cum in me or on me!"

"What do you want men to do to you?"

"Fuck me, suck me, cover me inside and out with their cum! And milk my giant titties!"

"What have you always been and what will you always be?"

"A milky bimbo cumslut!" Alex was so proud she knew all the answers.

The red light on the room door turned green, as the motorized lock began to open. Alex jiggled happily out the door and carefully climbed the ladder to interior of the cabin. When she arrived up top, she shut the trapdoor, carefully locked it behind her and replaced the rug, returning the key to its hiding place in the statue. As she walked out the front door to the outside, rather than the BMW she expected to see there for some faint reason, she saw a Jeep parked there. A greasy looking, but wonderfully cum-making, man got out of the Jeep and walked up to the smiling Alex, who stopped playing with her sopping nipples as the man approached. "Hello," the strange man said. "I got a text from someone representing Sheila DeVil saying for me to show up here at this time. My name is Vince Barrucio, and I produce erotic content. The text said I'd meet somebody that I'd be very interested in. Would that be you, Miss...?"

"Ali with an I." Ali smiled and purred the name seductively before girlishly giggling. She was so horny for the man, well, for any man. She wanted his delicious cum so badly. As she beamed in lust at him, she noticed two other amazing women in the jeep. Both young goddesses were built almost identically to Ali, except one was a redhead and one was a brunette. The redhead was dressed in tight red leather pants, her giant breasts barely contained in the massive cups of a red leather corset. The brunette was in a straining huge sky-blue lycra tank-top and wearing a matching lycra mini-skirt. Both smiled and wet their lips appreciatively at Ali. Vince turned around and introduced the two beautiful girls. "Ali, this is Charli and Micki. They're the the stars of my 'Cum-addicted Milk-maids' series of websites and adult streams. I picked them both up a couple years back from this very same cabin. I don't know how this Sheila DeVil finds you girls, but I sure do appreciate the help with my business. Are you interested in joining me and them in making some porn?"

"Will I get to drink all the cum I want and have my titties milked?" Ali asked innocently as her idle hands went to rub her sopping pussy and soaking nipples.

Vince smiled and nodded, as he took Alexis's damp hand and led her to the jeep. Just like when he first met Charli and Micki he mused. His business was looking even better this year, and maybe in a couple years, Sheila DeVil would have another girl ready to join his team. As he started the Jeep, he looked in the back to see that Charli and Micki had already pulled down Ali's flimsy dress top, and were messily nursing on her huge flowing nipples, as all three fingered their hairless gushing cunts with abandon. Ali made such an amazing face, both innocently cute and hellishly vulgar as she gasped out her orgasms, her tongue rolling out as her eyes stared up into her head. God, she was a natural.

12