The Legionnaire

Story Info
Was it a dream or reality? The nymph from the waterfall.
2k words
4.25
2.8k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ivaylo
Ivaylo
1 Followers

The water was slowly taking the young woman's naked body. It was clear, fresh, and cold. The small pond was surrounded by trees and rocks. A beautiful waterfall was booming and was creating a spectacle of splashes. She made a few timid steps allowing the water to cover more of her bristled skin. Auria Sulina. This was her name and she loved coming here, at the waterfall near the small village she was living in, to enjoy bathing and swimming.

The water reached her breasts and touched their hardened dark nipples. Her long bright hair was also wet and, after she loosen it on the shore before entering the lake, now was freely floating around her shoulders. Auria started to swim heading towards the waterfall. She turned head for a brief moment to throw a quick look at shore, where was left her white dress along with the sandals. Everything was calm. It seemed that the only witnesses to her swimming were the sweet-singing birds hidden in the nearby trees. Auria continued to swim and reached the waterfall where the falling water was crashing in a cloud of spray. The young woman dived into the lake and emerged behind the water wall just by the cliff. This was her favorite spot; her hideout from the world.

Gentle and light steps with care not to step on a twig or something else that could produce a noise. Eyes fixed on the blurry figure hidden behind the water wall. A branch with large green leaves carefully removed to one side. Slow advance headed to a kitschy bush that was going to become a good observation spot. Three more steps and the place was reached. No more moving; just the eyes still fixed on the blurry figure in the lake.

Auria Sulina grabbed some cold water from the fall and splashed it on her face. Then again but this time her hands caressed the wet hair. She was standing on an underwater rock so now the water level was only to her navel. Third splash and her hands this time moved over the firm rounded breasts feeling the hardness of the nipples and sliding further down to the stomach. It was smooth with soft sensitive skin. She liked her own touch. Her hands moved barely touching the skin and climbed back at the firm breasts. Forth splash found her face again with hands smoothing her hair for the last time before she was about to stand under the falling water.

Couple of seconds directly under the waterfall and Auria Sulina was once again on the open air with her naked body floating on top of the lake. She leaned at her back. A beautiful divine creature swimming nude in the nature and moving slowly away from the cloud of splashes. A little fish, airy and clean, absorbing the energy of the pure water in this wild lake. Alone. Only with the trees and birds witnessing her beautiful swimming. Happy and innocent.

Auria Sulina was completely unaware of one other witness whose eyes were firmly fixed at her divine beauty.

The eyes blinked a few times then made an effort to focus again on the swimming figure of a young woman in the clear water of the lake. The sweat, the dust from the long road, the tiredness... All these prevented the clear look. Yes, the man, whose eyes were watching the beautiful scene near the waterfall, was tired and thirsty and barely reached the half of his important journey. This man only wanted to take a brief rest in the shades and maybe to damp his lips with fresh cold water or to wash his dirty hands and dusty face.

Quintis Bellator. He was a legionnaire serving under the command of praetor Numerius and also his trusted man and messenger. His mission now was to bring an urgent message from his commander to the legatus. The road was long though and the man had to stop for some rest. That is how he ended near this wild waterfall where this divine creature was bathing and swimming completely nude and unaware of his presence.

The legionnaire wiped the dusty sweat from his tired eyes. His legs were a little bit shaky after he walked for almost half a day so he moved to a side to give the left leg a chance for some relief. This was the moment when he betrayed his presence! The man pushed his shield and it felt with rumble through the rocks all the way down to the small beach. The large metal piece stopped right next to Auria's cloth.

By the time of this noisy accident the young woman was swimming to the opposite direction facing the waterfall. The roaring of the falling water was loud but the shield made even bigger noise by hitting the solid rock and flumping on the beach. Auria stopped and turned to the direction of the noise. The shield was there lying next to the white dress. Her eyes began to explore the surrounding area and she quickly discovered the man hidden behind one of the bigger bushes. Not without his help though. Quintis showed himself from the hideout. The legionnaire stood proudly with a hand raised in the air and said with deep and loud voice:

'Greetings! I mean no harm; just to refresh myself with some water from this pond.' Quintis began to slowly descend to the beach leaning on his spear, 'My name is Quintis Bellator, a messenger of praetor Numerius, and I am walking a long road to deliver an urgent message to the legatus. I just want some water, like I said, and well maybe a rest in the shades.'

Auria was in the middle of the lake, floating in the water and looking at him with eyes wide open. She was frightened but at the same time attracted by the look of this man. He was tall and strong with his shiny but battered armory and covered with dust red cloak. He had strong legs. Very well put body trained in battles. Tired but raw face with ridiculous smile on it. His hands were really muscular. He was holding a spear in the right hand and waving with the left one. The big shield was down at the beach but his gladius was hanged on his waist. He also had a leather bag with something, maybe the message or else.

'Do not fear me!' The man said.

Fear? No, the first stressful surprise was changed with curiosity or something else coming even deeper from her young soul. Auria slowly swam to the shore, but remained in the water for the moment. The lake was so clear that her naked body was completely visible. She noticed his eyes that were carefully looking at her curves distorted by the moving water.

'I am Auria from the nearby village.' She said and smiled.

'I am pleased to meet you, Auria from the nearby village!'

Quintis dropped the spear and the leather bag. He took out a tin cup and filled it with cold water from the lake. He knelt right before the young woman to dip the water taking another chance to look at her body. His eyes stopped at her firm breasts and their hard dark nipples, made even harder from the coldness in the lake.

Auria smiled with blushing cheeks.

Quintis blushed as well. He removed his eyes from her breasts and drank the water in one breath. He filled his cup again and drank it as quickly as the first one.

'Our water is so fresh and delicious, isn't it?'

'Yes, yes it is... Especially for a tired traveler like me.'

The young woman smiled then swam away from him and got out from the lake. Quintis was stoned! He was now able to see her in her whole beauty, naked and wet. And she had a divine beauty! Soft and pale skin, firm thighs and arse, flat stomach, and finally rounded breasts. Her face was sweet and innocent, still blushed, with sensual lips and vivid green eyes. Her hair was long, reaching the middle of her back, straight and light brown. She was a nymph emerged from the waterfall.

Auria reached to grab her white dress.

'Please don't.'

'What?' She asked slightly turning head.

'Don't put your dress on, please.'

The young woman turned and was surprised to find him right in front of her. Their eyes met. Young and passionate looks. He put palms on her shoulders, dropped fingers down barely touching the skin and took her hands. Quintis pulled the young woman to himself. Their faces now were close, almost touching. She felt his warm breath and closed eyes the moment his lips touched hers. The kiss was long. None of them was in a hurry to leave other's lips.

Auria pressed herself against the man. Her naked body felt the hard coldness of his armor and the warmness of his hands that were caressing her back. She pressed breasts even further on the armor trying to lay as much as possible of her skin onto the large metal piece protecting his torso. Her right hand was holding the ephesus of the gladius hung at his waist. Then suddenly, driven by internal desires, she pushed her hip against him and found his manhood already erect. His penis was as hard as the ephesus! She found it under a piece of cloth and wrapped fingers around the warm throbbing shaft. Quintis moaned!

Now they broke the kiss and looked at each other with flames in their eyes.

The legionnaire took off everything from his body in no time. He spread the red mantle on the ground and helped his nymph to lie down comfortably on her back. She was breathing shallowly. The man smiled and his lips touched the bristled skin of her breasts. Auria closed eyes and devoted to the whirlpool of feelings rising from the depths of her body. His lips wrapped around the left nipples and sucked it. The dark hard tip of her left breast became even harder. His fingers were pinching the other one before he moved lips onto it. She was moaning and squirming in pleasure.

'Take me...' Her lips whispered the words.

He ignored them. Instead he covered her body with sucking kisses all the way down to the deep navel where he put his tongue eager to explore it.

'Please... Take me...'

But he was not yet ready! Not yet finished tasting her! His head dived between her hips and he quickly found the heat radiating spot. Wet like a morning grass. His lips sucked her beautiful flower to the moment when she could not take anymore.

'Take me! Take me! Take me, please...'

Now he was ready as well! The man moved his strong body up and took her. There on the small wild beach of the waterfall one tired legionnaire and his nymph from the water were having a burning sex. Their body became one with each other, one with the nature. He was moving fast using all the muscles of his well-trained body. She surrendered herself to this animal passion, caressed his skin with hands, and buried fingers in his hair from time to time when wanted to draw his lips to hers for a kiss. The world ceased to exist! Their bodies shook from the orgasm. Then everything just ended...

*

He opened eyes. Above him was the blue sky surrounded by the green crowns of the trees. He looked to one side. His body was lying on the red mantle that was spread directly on the grass. On his left side was the clear water of the lake. On his right side was the forest with the trees and birds and somewhere there nearby was the dusty road he was walking on not long ago.

Was he felt asleep? Alone? He looked at himself and found that he was naked. But still he was alone lying on the ground and naked... with his armor next him and...

Quintis Bellator saw it! Leaning on his armor was his gladius with a small wreath of blue flower tied to its ephesus. The man smiled and closed his eyes recalling the beautiful image of the nymph from the waterfall in his mind.

Ivaylo
Ivaylo
1 Followers