The Leinyere Farmer's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gll turned and stared at her with his big yellow eyes. "You make that root vanish inside you. Would you like me to make mine appear out of nowhere?"

Ellia started giggling hysterically. The sun had started so normal, so boring. Cooking, weeding the crops, listening to her father blather on about nothing in his comical way. And now this beautiful, exotic being had already given her a night to remember. "Ok, Gll. Yes please."

He nodded and leaned forward, then paused. A small part of his brain that wasn't intoxicated wondered if he was doing the right thing. Every other cell just laughed. 'Good fun, good food, good drink. Show the girl some appreciation, and how a real male is equipped.'

"Well, some good female company is essential," he rumbled to her. He shuffled beside her and slid an arm around her body.

Even through the fabric of her shirt, Ellia could feel the softness of his fur and the underlying muscle. He had power. She was entranced watching him hunt and had wanted to know more, see more, feel more of this being from the South of Leinyere.

Gll rubbed his cheek lightly against hers and gently grasped her breast. It was larger than an Anocot female's, but it had a firmness that belied its size.

"Mmpffff..." Ellia groaned as she felt her supple breast being kneaded by his strong hand.

Gll was unsure for a second if this was a moan of approval or not, but that doubt was cleared a second later when he felt her nails claw into his thighs, so very near his growing maleness.

Ellia was enraptured by this male and his ways. For a being his size and rugged appearance, he had the most gentle touch. His hands could easily crush bones but right now, it was softly caressing, squeezing and kneading her breast. What had her the most mesmerised was the massive cock which was slowly unravelling like a Grennskogur python.

"Oh wow..." she whispered as the first hand length came out.

"Oh, my... Oh wow!" Ellia repeated as he kept rising.

"Oh, by the Goddess Systava! That is magnificent Gll. You're magnificent. That is... Oh wow." She was staring open mouthed at him, lost for words. She wanted to hold it, caress it, rub it, squeeze it, kiss it, lick it, suck it.

As if reading her mind, Gll gently took her hand and brought it to its destination. After a momentary pause, Ellia mustered the courage to grab it.

She gasped loudly as her dainty little hand tried to wrap around him. She looked down in shock, wonder, amazement. He was large, much larger than the couple of human men she'd been with. Her hand was lost on his length, and her fingers couldn't close around the top.

"So that's me. I guess you approve?" He reached over and picked up the flagon, chuckling. "I'm glad you had this wonderful brew."

Ellia nodded. She tore her eyes away from his penis and smiled. "I do. Thank you. This has been a strange, wonderful night."

Her eyes instinctively went back to his cock, now as long as her forearm. She could feel its muscular thickness, its power, its warmth throbbing in her hand. She could smell its gentle aroma, which was making her giddy in ecstasy. She gently squeezed and felt it twitch in her hand. It oozed a thick drop of precum which trickled down to her hand.

She gripped her hand around it firmly and slowly moved up. The upward squeeze pushed out another drop of precum out of the slit and as she pushed down, the clear, viscous liquid dripped down to her hand. She gently spread the precum over his cock. The more she jerked, the more it oozed, slipping between her fingers and palm, coating his shaft.

Gll was in total bliss. His eyes were closed as he enjoyed the firm grip of her hand. The grip was just right, not too tight and not too loose, perfect to milk his erection.

"Aaahhaaaa...." He moaned as he felt a sudden warmth engulf his cock. He opened his eyes. Ellia had leaned over and slid him into her mouth. Her eyes were closed and her lips were firmly pursed around his bulbous cock head. Her hand still jerked his cock and he felt his tongue swirl around the head.

"Oh, Kadno... That's good," he growled. "I've never had that done to me."

He gasped as he felt her tongue lapping him up. 'This is incredible, unbelievable... This farm girl is not naïve at all. She has skill.'

Gll arched his back and purred loudly. Roksur had talked about 'blowjobs', but it wasn't something he'd ever experienced. Putting his hskan between the razor-sharp incisors of an Anocot female in heat wouldn't end well. He could feel Ellia's blunt teeth drag over his penis, and the sight of her bobbing head made him shiver. It was so pleasantly unexpected.

"Is this a normal human thing?" he panted. "Roksur says the women he meets do this, but he's a bit of a ratbog artist. I didn't believe him."

Ellia was smiling to herself seeing his reactions. She had liked giving a blowjob to men but had never thought another opportunity would come around so soon and so unexpectedly. She especially couldn't believe that such a magnificent piece of malehood would come her way.

Ellia looked up and slowly stroked him from root to tip. "I think so. My first man asked me to do it. He was nothing like you, and I mean nothing. He wasn't even a hand long. It was like I had control over him, and he was at my mercy. He was also a salesbeing, and Dad found out. The idiot Ratten let slip a remark about me. Boy, did I get a talking to. He got away with a few teeth missing and his testicles bruised. I'm actually surprised he's let you stay. Dad's not fond of salesbeings hanging around."

She lowered her head and started back on his cock. "But I like it," she said between licks. "I like the taste, the smell, the feel. And most guys like to do the same to me."

"Ooh... good..." He shivered as her tongue hit the right spot.

She swirled her tongue around the thick head hungrily before pursing her lips tightly and pulling back, making him groan. His animalistic noises made her shiver and her pussy twitched, leaking its own juices.

"This is a bit uncomfortable..." Ellia said before kneeling in front of him and going back to sucking his cock.

It was dark in the clearing. Ambient noises of the gentle breeze and burbling creek filled the surroundings but the sounds of her loud slurping and sucking added to the quiet night.

In the midst of his ecstasy, Gll managed to open his eyes. Ellia was sucking his cock in earnest. She was on her knees, her back arched and her supple butt was in the air facing away from him, but within the reach of his hand.

He reached out and caressed her behind. Even though covered by thick coarse fabric, its softness was evident. His hand moved down between her legs and the wetness was apparent. His thick finger pressed on her crotch and moved to and fro, evoking a muffled moan from Ellia who was by now sucking frantically.

He wanted to feel her hairless skin, her warm, tight body. He couldn't control himself anymore. He growled and tugged on her pants, though a little bit unsure how Ellia would respond.

Ellia stopped sucking and smiled at him. Gll's heart skipped a beat. It almost stopped when she sat up and unbuttoned her shirt, letting it fall to the ground. In the dead of the night, he could hear the rustle of her breast holder as she swiftly untied the ribbon holding it together and let it slide down her smooth body.

Though it only happened in a couple of seconds, for Gll those moments rolled in slow motion. It felt as if he were watching the grand unveiling of a statue when the cover was lifted off, or the premiere of a show when the curtains were slowly raised.

His yellow eyes opened wide as her large, supple breasts jiggled into view. Ellia threw her head back and ran her hands through her dark hair, thrusting them out. Gll was about to burst at the sight. He was now beyond control. He wound his hand around her waist and pulled her to him, almost into his lap. His right hand cupped her breast, feeling its suppleness. He squeezed her fullness, evoking a moan from her.

Ellia bent down a little, bringing her bulging tits within Gll's reach. Her nipples were right in front of him for the taking. He leaned forward and opened his mouth just enough for her protrusion to fit right between his lips.

"Aaahhh..." Ellia moaned as a jolt of pleasure surged through her young body. Her eyes closed and her hands gripped his shoulders as her newfound lover sucked on her tit.

His raspy tongue ran flat on her hardened nipple, making her shiver. Pursing his lips around it, he sucked on her breast firmly. Her right arm cradled his head, silently encouraging him.

Gll switched to the other breast, meting out the same treatment. He could feel goosebumps rise on her body as she shivered and moaned.

Even in the throes of ecstasy, Ellia couldn't resist holding his meat. Her hand slid down his furry, yet muscular body and grabbed his pole and jerked it as vigorously as he was sucking her tits.

Gll fumbled with the buttons of her pants. Amused at his desperation, Ellia stopped and slowly took them, along with her panties, off in one smooth stroke.

As she straightened up, Gll stared at her smooth, shaved, pink pussy. His cock immediately twitched in anticipation. He wanted to bury his cock deep inside her but before that, he wanted to touch it, feel it, smell it and taste it.

Ellia, now completely naked in front of this stranger, was too far gone to care about being the good girl. She wanted his thick shaft inside her, but she wanted to feel his cock in her mouth before it went inside her other orifices.

No words were spoken, their thoughts kept to themselves, but they both knew what each other wanted. Ellia was the first to take the initiative. She pushed on his shoulders so he slowly fell back and she lay inverted on top of him. The massive phallus was right in front of her eyes now. Both her small, delicate hands grabbed it and started wringing it. Squishy sounds of the sliding foreskin against the lubricated shaft rung in her head.

Her mouth opened wide and came down on the mushroom like head of his dick. Her lips closed on the head, engulfing it before sliding down a couple of inches before sliding back up. Her tongue slid down with her wet mouth.

Gll was on the ground, his mouth slightly open, with occasional groans coming out of it. He was enjoying the unusual feeling of her wet mouth working on his erection. In the cold night, under the stars, her mouth gave more warmth than the fire burning near them.

But more than the star-filled dark sky, something else and far more magnificent occupied his view; her glistening, smooth, shaved pussy less than a hand away from his face. His eyes gleamed at the sight of it, fueling his arousal and curiosity. It looked so different, so inviting, so... tasty.

For a slender girl, Ellia had a surprisingly thick butt. Gll's hands rested on her fleshy rump and felt its warm skin, firm texture and contours of it. His hands slid down to her nether and then gently pried open her lips.

Her vagina looked like a blossoming flower. Its fair lips had bloomed and her pink vagina and her protruding clit asked to be pampered. His thick finger gently rubbed her engorged clit and as expected, the girl shivered and groaned but continued her enthusiastic sucking. Gll pressed the flat of his raspy tongue on her labia and started moving up, rubbing her clit at first and then along her entire pussy, making Ellia quake.

"Haaa... hmmppff..." Ellia moaned as her eyes turned white. She thought Gll would have a rough tongue but she didn't expect it to feel so good.

"Ohhhh boggg... haaaa..." she cooed as she felt his mouth pursing around her clit and sucked on it.

Her hands gripped his tool tightly as the wave of pleasure washed through her body. Obligated to reciprocate, she bobbed her head up and down enthusiastically on his cock, sucking and slurping on the thick piece of meat she had in her hands. At that moment, she felt like an apex predator, ready to sink her teeth into her prey.

"Aaahh..." she groaned and threw her head back as she felt two of his thick fingers inside her pussy. Her cunt squelched as his thick fingers deeply probed her.

Gll's nostrils flared as he inhaled the natural perfume emanating from Ellia. He couldn't believe how incredibly wet she had become. His tongue and fingers worked their magic on her and soon had her groaning in pleasure. Eager to please Gll, she didn't let his cock out of her mouth.

Ellia was close to cumming. Gll wasn't too far behind. The tight suction of her mouth felt as if was trying to pull the cum out of him. He could feel it stir inside him as if a volcano was being primed for an eruption. In the frenzy, he licked her cunt and fingered her as intensely as he could.

"Hmmpffff... hmmmppfff... aaaahh!" Ellia pulled back and groaned as a massive orgasm crashed into her. Her body convulsed violently on top of him. The orgasm was so strong that she not only zoned out but felt as if her soul had left her body.

'Thank Abasis for Ellia and her orgasm,' thought Gll. If she hadn't cum, he would have exploded himself moments later. He wanted to cum but not so soon. He wasn't done and wanted an orgasm as strong as hers and inside her.

Ellia had let go of his cock as she shivered on top of him. Ellia slid down his body, still huffing and trembling from her orgasm. Gll watched in wonder at the fruits of his labour, a writhing young, naked and incredibly sexy girl. Her sweaty, dishevelled hair, her perspiring body, her heaving chest and her glistening pussy kept his cock straight up and raring to go.

Gll sat up. He gently placed his hand on her bum and pulled sideways. On cue, Ellia rolled over on her back. She looked up at him and then glanced down at his malehood, which evoked a mix of fear and arousal in her.

She spread her legs and pulled her knees back to her chest, silently inviting her lover to take his rightful place. In the dim light of the campfire, Gll marvelled at the incredible sight in front of him, something he never expected to see. Ever.

A supple, willing human girl lying naked and spread-eagled in front of him. Her body, coated in a sheet of sweat caused by his actions, shimmered in the dim light. Her heaving breasts, crowned by her puffy nipples looked alluring and her glistening cock sleeve and puckered butt hole looked so inviting.

Gll knelt between her legs as Ellia watched on in eager anticipation. Her breath got heavier as the moment drew closer. Grabbing his shaft, Gll rubbed the tip on her dilated hole eliciting the sounds of two moist, chunky lumps of flesh.

Ellia knew she couldn't take his entire shaft inside her but she didn't stop him or say anything. She simply wanted to see, feel, test if she could accommodate him and experience the undoubtedly pleasant sensations.

"Aaaahhh..." she gasped as the first small length went through. It surely was the biggest, broadest thing that had ever inside her. So much thicker and stronger than the vegetables that she stuffed inside herself so often.

"Errrggg..." she moaned as Gll shoved again. Her eyes opened wide and her hands forlornly tried to grasp the ground under her. Her spread legs involuntarily tried to close, to push out the invader but were held in place by his hands.

"Haaa... aaahh..." She groaned and shuddered as he managed to push half of his cock inside her.

She was incredibly tight, moist and warm, Gll thought. He wanted to go all in. He just wanted to stuff his cock inside her to the hilt, fuck her silly and cum in her... he didn't care where at the moment. He tried pushing further but he couldn't feel himself going in deeper. He realised it was her limit, the end of the road but he wasn't complaining. He was, after all, getting to fuck a sexy little farmer's daughter under the stary sky beside a warm campfire. He wasn't supposed to be here and this wasn't supposed to happen. Why would he complain?

He slowly pulled back, making her gasp, and then slowly moved back in. He was careful not to hastily draw out and forcefully shove back in. He did it calmly, working within a margin of about half a hand. His tactic worked, as slowly, stroke after stroke, Ellia's shocked gasps turned into moans of pleasure. He leaned forward, letting his hips move to and fro. His body rested on his strong arms as he leaned into an angle ideal to fuck her.

Ellia dug her heels into his butt, her hands gripping his muscular shoulders. Her mouth was slightly open; gentle moans and sighs escaping from it. Her eyes were moist, her face was tense. Her soul swimming in pleasure and her conscience lost in ecstasy.

Gll started picking pace, slamming harder into her. She took it like a champion cockpocket. He put her legs on his shoulders and started hammering her cunt, hoping this angle would push his tool all in. It didn't work. He stopped momentarily to crouch between her legs, tilting her arse up before fucking her hard. The girl took it every way he gave her without a complaint but only with moans of gratitude.

Gll growled in frustration. He wanted more. He wanted to shove it all inside her willing body. Ellia realised his dilemma and sympathised. His cock was stretching her vagina in so many wonderful ways, but she wanted him all inside her.

" Stop... Let's change positions..." she managed to utter in a delirious state.

Gll stopped stroking and pulled out with an audible pop. Ellia slowly rolled over onto all fours, panting from the exertion. She placed her head on the ground while pushing her arse up in the air, her back arched perfectly allowing her plentiful booty and her enticing pussy to stick out and align with her lover's phallus.

"Take my arse," she said as her slender hands rested on her butt and dainty fingers pulled her cheeks apart.

Just the way she did it and how she said it was so arousing that Gll could've jizzed there itself but not wanting to waste his perfectly good semen, he quickly kneeled behind her. His massive cock pointed straight down at her butthole. The light brown sphincter was a bit moist from the leaking juices of her vagina. He bent his knees a little, letting the tip of his knob graze the opening, making her shiver.

"Are you sure? Nothing to help?" he growled, holding himself back from just assaulting her arse.

Ellia just nodded. She was confident she could take him all. Years of practice with stocky vegetables had made her hole flexible and resilient. This was her territory. But still, she gasped when his tip touched her butthole. She instinctively braced for the penetration but willing her body to relax. She inhaled sharply as the tip pierced her hole, not because she couldn't take it, but because this was the first time she was letting such a huge thing inside of her. It was bigger than her practice vegetables.

Gll found the insertion surprisingly easy. Any other woman and the first step itself would've had them hollering. Encouraged, he slowly pushed in a bit further and found the going smooth, apart from the groans of the girl which sounded more of pleasure than pain. Carefully, he pushed in more and more till half of his cock was in. Gll was surprised, shocked, aroused and everything else at the same time. The girl was a miracle!

Ellia's eyes were closed as she felt him push slowly, relentlessly, moving deeper insider her. Her colon tightly clenched around his cock, sending shivers in her and also the Anocot kneeling behind her. She gently opened her eyes when Gll stopped halfway. She thought he was hesitating but before she could say anything, she felt his hands grab her arse and his cock restart sliding in. It slid in smoothly all the way and both of them groaned in delight. Ellia, from the intense explosions of pleasure in her brain, and Gll from the unbelievable tightness of her hole and its astonishing ability to take his dimensions up to the hilt.