The Leinyere Farmer's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellia smiled to herself as she felt his pubic fur tickling her butt and now she waited for him to plough her. Gll slowly pulled back and pushed back in, still getting used to the grip, slickness and depth of her hole but with each back and forth motion, he gained pace. The slick sounds of the pistoning shaft made her shiver.

'Oh, this is so much better than the vegetables,' she thought.

'Oh, this is so much better than I thought!' he thought.

"Fuck me harder Gll... Please, by the Goddess. More..." Ellia managed to utter in the midst.

Her words were so energising and arousing. He had to oblige. He stopped and leant forward to grab and bunch her hair.

"Ahh... Yesss..." she moaned slightly as her head tilted back but she smiled, knowing what was coming her way.

Gll grabbed her hip with one hand and started fucking her just the way she wanted; hard, deep and fast. At first, she giggled, then she gasped, then groaned, then moaned and soon she was hollering as this stranger turned lover pounced her arse.

"Aaah... aaaahh... oh yeah... haaaa..." she wailed into the night.

"Urrmmm... urrmmm... umpfff..." He groaned as he smashed his cock deep inside her inviting bum.

Her moans and the racket of their coitus must've shaken and woken up any animals nearby.

His thick cock stretched her arse to the limit. She could feel his tool brushing against her vagina from the inside. This was far deeper, far thicker than she had done to herself and it was having the right effect on her.

His thick, hard muscular cock was pushing her towards an explosive orgasm. Her wet, tight, spasming butt hole was bringing him closer to his orgasm. They fucked in unison with a singular focus on their orgasms.

"Aaaahhh... oh yeaaaahhh..." she moaned and suddenly trembled. Her body started convulsing from the massive orgasm.

Gll wasn't far off from his own orgasm. It was a long build-up to this moment. A chance meeting with this girl, everything that led up to this moment, her incredible body, her amazing blowjob, her alluring pussy and her awesome arse. All this had built up to an explosive orgasm, something that he hadn't experienced in a long time.

He didn't want this moment to end, he didn't want to stop fucking her but at the same time he so badly wanted the orgasmic relief. These conflicting feelings and her orgasmic body and clenching butt pushed him off the edge.

"Arrrrrgghhh...." He roared into the night. His howl of relief pierced the cold air around him.

Ellia felt jet after jet of thick cum spurting inside her. She collapsed on the ground, her wonderful lover falling on top of her, his cock still twitching.

"That was wonderful..." they said in unison and laughed. Gll nuzzled his cheek against hers and purred in appreciation.

After what seemed like an eternity, Gll finally fell out of Ellia. He stood and stretched, then held his hand out to help her stand.

"You look a bit tired," he smiled.

"I didn't think having anyone in me so far could take so much out of me... Oh, look at that!"

Ellia had moved to a squat and a large puddle of Gll's semen had fallen out of her butt onto the ground. She put a finger into it and stirred. "It felt like you were going on forever. You certainly know how to spoil a girl."

She stood completely and hugged her lover, his warm fur tickling her whole body. "I'm glad I didn't try to swallow all that. I would have drowned. We'd better get back to the house. It's probably close to midstar, and those two should be heading home soon."

Gll wrapped his arms around Ellia and effortlessly lifted her off the ground to kiss her. "Sure. And thank you. You've taught me a thing or two about human sex. I like it."

===

Ellia and Gll looked up from their card game as the sound of drunken singing wafted over the breeze.

"Didn't think they'd be back quite this late," Ellia said. "We would have had time for another session."

"Hmmm... That would have been nice," Gll replied, laying down a red Sea Dragon. "It's a bit unusual of Roksur too. He's usually reasonably sober when we have meetings the next sun. Ah well. But thank you again. You have no idea how much I enjoyed the night."

Ellia leaned forward and kissed his nose. "I had a wonderful time. My arse is so sore, but in a pleasant, tingly way, if that makes sense. Shall we see what they got up to?"

"I suppose." He stood and tugged at the hem of his vest. "Well, l doubt they had a better time than us. You're really good at seven-card woosh."

She laughed and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek as she headed to the door, "Roksur isn't the only ratbog artist around here."

"Hey, Roksur! It sounds like you had a good time. All ready for tomorrow?" Gll called to his partner.

"Gll, Gll, Gll... You big ol' pussy cat, you. Yes and even better. We've made a sale! Angstin immejit... imediat... He took a landau to the Port and gave the Master THREE GOLD GEARS!!! He wanted the first auto and was prepared to pay extra to get it. By Egan's golden hand, my head hurts. Anyway, Tangfart sent word to the Message Mage here, along with some cogs as commission."

Gll's jaw dropped and he leapt the five strides to his partner. "That's amazing! I'll even forgive you for calling me a pussy cat for that news!" He wrapped his arms around Roksur and hugged him. "I knew Angstin was serious, but I didn't expect that."

"Oh, bog... Don't squeeze... I've had a bit to drink. Anyway, we've got a good spot near the market entrance. I also have a few more leads, so I think we could easily spend a couple of days here. Ando's happy to let us use the barn as a base, for a small fee. Less than the inn would charge."

The farmer nodded slowly. "No no no... er yes, that's fine. Roky's offered to let me use the Langfoot for carting to town. Show everyone what it can do. Errr, excuse me..."

Gll turned to Ellia and gave her a big smile. "Well, looks like I'm staying for a bit longer. What's the fishing like around here?"

Ellia glanced at her dad, who was being violently ill and at Roksur, who was following suit. "Well, I can show you a couple of holes that you will be very happy to fish in. And as there's no dragons involved, I can come with you."

Gll grinned and flicked his tail at her butt. "I think I'm going to enjoy that."