The Lesson

Story Info
She wanted to learn how to take him all.
1.7k words
4.09
3.8k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat alone in the darkened room awaiting her arrival. As he sat there anticipating the knock at the door, his heart pounded. She was expected yet there was always something about her that was unexpected. Finally it came, the knock, albeit soft and trepidatious. He knew it was her.

"Enter." he called.

The door was unlocked so she opened it slowly and walked into the darkened room. From the light in the corridor he could see her but she could not yet see him clearly as her eyes still needed to adjust to the darkness of the room. Although not able to see him completely, she could smell his scent. Strong, confident, rugged, manly and authoritative. She knew from the scent and feel of the room that it was him.

"Sir?" she said timidly.

"Enter and close the door." he said.

She did as she was told. As she closed the door behind her, the room became dark. She froze because she still couldn't see in the darkness.

"You may turn on the lights. The switch is on the wall beside the door." he called to her.

As she did as instructed and the lights came on, she saw him, sitting in his chair, wrapped in a soft robe and with a glass in his hand. She smiled shyly at him and the look he gave her back sent chills of anticipation down her spine. She could tell he was hungry. Hungry for her.

"Come. Sit." he said as he patted his lap.

She walked slowly to him because her bottom was still sore from last night. They had a wonderful play session the night before with several new toys. And she could still feel the sting of it on her bottom. Therefore she was dressed as he had requested, skirt with no panties, button down top and no bra. It made her a bit uncomfortable being in public that way but she endured and had made it to him. As she sat where he directed, she felt the softness of the robe under her and it felt good on her sore cheeks.

As she sat there on his lap, she felt him beneath her with only the soft fabric between them. She couldn't resist, she reached under his robe and grasped him. As soon as she felt what she was looking for she let out a soft squeal, as if and because she was very excited with what she had discovered there. He leaned over and placed his mouth by her ear,

"Something you like there?" he growled in her ear.

She couldn't speak so she nodded quickly.

"Then on your knees!" he commanded her.

She obediently dropped from his lap, got into position in front of him on her knees and waited patiently for him to give her what she so desired. He slowly undid the tie of his robe, allowed it to fall open, revealing his erect cock and her eyes widened. She looked at it lustfully, quickly licking her lips and hoping he wouldn't keep her waiting long. He looked down at her with those striking eyes and a half grin like the wolf that had just lured the sheep right into his trap. He would make her wait just a bit longer as to heighten her anticipation. She shyly looked up at him and said,

"May I?"

"You may." he said.

She quickly grasped him again and started to put it in her mouth when he said,

"Ah,ah,ah, no hands my dear. Only your mouth."

She quickly withdrew her hand, leaned up a bit farther and thrust his cock into her mouth. She took as much as she could without gagging then raised back up. She bobbed up and down a few times going as deep as she could which after a few tries she was able to go further than when she first started. When all of a sudden, he grabbed her by the sides of her head, startling her because he had never done this before, and slowly guided her head down until he felt her starting to gag a little, then pulled her head back up. He did this a few times then let her pace herself again, hoping that with the guidance he had provided she would take him deeper this time. She got even deeper than before but not as deep as he had hoped.

"You trust me?" he asked.

Not wanting to take his cock from her mouth, she nodded vigorously.

"Then let me give you a lesson. Let me show you how I want you to do it. OK?"

Again, she nodded vigorously because she wanted to please him. She was a submissive after all and pleasing him made her feel accomplished and good. So he again grabbed her head and slowly guided her down. Again, after a few guided attempts he let he do it on her own again, only this time when she went down on her own, he placed his hand on the back of her head and pushed her further down until he could feel her starting to gag and then he stopped pushing but held her there so that she couldn't come back up, although just for a few seconds. Then he relented and allowed her to raise back up. He could feel her saliva running down the shaft of his cock and it pleased him. She sniffled just slightly as the effort had made her eyes water, but she was determined to make it through this lesson as he called it.

He was always full of surprises, always doing something more adventurous than before. So she never quite knew what to expect with him. But she did know and trusted that he would never do anything to intentionally harm her in any way. But this time she was determined to do as he wished. She wanted so bad to take all of him, although she wasn't sure she could, she would give it her all. She only had another inch or two to go, she was certain she could do it. after all, she got ninety percent of him in her mouth, what's another inch or two? She wanted her lips to touch the skin of his body at the base of his cock so that she could proudly say she had done it. She tried a few more times on her own without success when h again, suddenly grabbed her head and guided her down.

"Just relax." he said calmly.

Then he guided her head further down than she had gone before. She did as instructed and relaxed as he guided her and she was surprised at the ease to which she was going deeper. But before reaching the prized depth she again gagged slightly and he again relented. But she just knew that she would prevail and take him all. She had to, failure wasn't an option. At this point she believed that she wanted it as much as he did.

She was determined to make it so again, she took him into her mouth and began going down slowly. She worked at it, paused and then continued until she had made it about three fourths of the way down. She felt herself start to gag but remembering what he had said she just relexed and she was fine. She continued down until there was only about an inch left and she thought to herself that she could do it this time. She was determined to do it. As she continued down all of a sudden he placed his hand on the back of her head and shoved her head down. She gagged and wanted to pull back but he was holding her there. He thrust his hips upward toward her, effectively pushing his cock even deeper into her throat. She did as instructed and relaxed and it did seem a bit easier. She found that with his help she had done it. Her lips were flush against his body, she had all of him in her mouth.

He thrust toward her again and again, basically fucking her throat and she still gagged a little as he did but also tried to swallow as the saliva was building up and she didn't want to drool all over him. She could feel him getting harder with each thrust and she knew it wouldn't be long now. She cupped his balls in her hand and could even feel them tightening so she knew he was close. She tried to pull back but his grip was tight and he held her firmly in place. As he thrusted into her throat she started swirling her tongue around his massive cock, at least the best she could. She heard his breathing get faster and heavier and then he growled,

"I'm cumming, and you better swallow every drop!"

She felt his essence surge into her throat, warm, thick and it made her gag but just as a reflex. Yet she mananged to hold it all down. She did as instructed and didn't lose a drop. When he was done he let go of her head and allowed her to resume her own pace. She raised up slightly then back down and she continued this until she was sure she had drained every drop out of him. Then as she started pulling off of it she looked up at him and he smiled down at her.

"You were such a good girl. That was amazing." he said.

She smiled back at him, beaming with the praise. She thought they were through until he pointed toward the bed and said,

"Get your ass over there. I'm not done with you just yet."

She obediently did as she was told and climbed onto the bed, lay on her back and awaited further instruction. She watched as he rose from his chair and began walking toward her. He had this almost hungry look in his eyes as he approached the bed and said to her,

"Get ready, this night has only just begun."

And with that he climbed onto the bed with her and began undressing her. She could only imagine what this night held for her but she was pretty sure she was going to love it.