All Comments on 'The Letter of Destruction'

by CindyTV

Sort by:
  • 290 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Women these days, they're quite dumb. Got married then have a prenup then cheat.

lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

where is the btb? divorce isnt a burn, holding people to the letter of their contracts is not a burn, buying the whore a car and paying the sluts rent is not a burn

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Nice story , I like it. AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Well

Liked the story. CindyTV. is a favorite. Keep up the good work.

One recommendation is to be careful with writing in all capitals. Spell checkers usually assume they are acronyms and will not check the spelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No, he didn't forgive her. If he did, he would have taken her back. Besides, what's the point of his teaching her the error of her ways if he's not the beneficiary of her gaining that knowledge?

Some hardcore BTB fans will disgree with that, and they have that right. I just think he was a complete idiot to throw away a woman who has a much better grasp of what she had after this than she did before.

Going through Hell alone is the best way to to remove a sense of entitlement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story So sad that a woman who has everything is so stupid And SELF OPINUATED to take a chance to lose it all for the sake of a bit of strange I hate cheaters (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonder if Zoe would like to be a fuck buddy.? it's a way to get close to Jonathan. Maybe a way to change their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A bitch is a bitch, a damned fool woman. A man who never let's his wife know where he stands or thinks and proceeds to give her room to be alone with other men is an absolute freaking fool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Martian slut Ray strikes again!

SyzyguySyzyguyover 1 year ago

This nicely written, is easy to read and it flows well. The changes of narrator are clear to follow. This all adds up to a strong story. It is not a new plot - it is pretty well impossible to find them in LW after all - but this is a good "take" on it. Thank you for posting it.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

she signed a prenuptial agreement is she mentally challenged? thats not cool

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Confession may be good for the soul but not for the marriage!

4

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars, I liked it. I'm not really sure how the divorce is handled with a prenup in place, but I doubt it's as cut-and-dried as it was in this story. I've heard that prenups can't determine custody, parent's rights, visitation, or payments. So maybe the judge reserves all matters pertaining to children be decided in court, regardless of any prenups, but I'm not sure.

.

Minor matters for a fictional story, to be sure, and that's why you still earned 5 stars. Thanks for posting.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐ And then?

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81over 1 year ago

Another really stupid woman thinking the grass is greener on the other side of the picket fence. While this supposed to be fiction, looking at reality and the behaviour of modern women on social media and what not, one can safely say that reality has surpassed the realm of fiction. For like my grandmother used to tell me: Your marriage is for life; your kids are for life -- it's only out of entitlement and weakness that we chose the easy way out, which is a growing staple of humanity.

jasonnhjasonnhover 1 year ago

Very neat. An ironclad prenup was in place and Jonathan was decisive and clear that a cheating wife was completely unacceptable. Having everything somewhat preordained took the potential tension, and therefore some of the interesting stuff, out of the story.

It was well written, except ... when you came to the CAPITALIZED summation, obviously important and meant to be meaningful. It is interesting that spell check sometimes doesn't work with capitalized letters so ANOGHER and OPPORTUINTY got mangled and lowered the intended impact. Hint: Write in lowercase, so spell check can help, and then carefully copy in caps. Then delete the lower case.

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

Really well written and a good read. I can't understand why she wrote the letter instead of speaking to him. He was right to divorce but I thought he might have given her a bit more than he did given she was the mother of his children.

How did the kids feel seeing her mother left virtually destitute? Still 5 stars from me.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 1 year ago

Mr perfect married to the woman with no brain..........cast iron prenup that no woman would ever sign included.

Now where have I read this story before.....oh yeah.....on here countless times.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

What the heck did the MC marry??!

A fourteen year old Marilyn Monroe??

The letter Zoe wrote was so juvenile in content it was so cringy.

All that money and lifestyle sure did mushed up the brain of this a non working, stay-at-home wife.

/

"Losing you was the worst thing that's ever happened to me, and I miss you and your love so much it hurts. "

-Ah we all know this is just another lie. She MISSED the shopping, the Lamborghini, the country club membership, the tennis pro dick too. NO she didn't quite miss her husband as she probably was glad him travelling worldwide so she can have her side-piece phallus. Cheaters are such accomplish liars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great stuff! This had everything a LW story should have. Rich, spoiled, delusional wife? Check. Confident, no-nonsense husband? Check. Slimy, predatory, wife seducing lothario? Check. Horrific consequences for the cheating pair? Check. Zoe wasn't a very believable character but then if she had been there would be no story and aren't crazy, entitled, fucked-in-the-head wives like her the very essence of LW? 5 stars, and well done Cindy TV.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Look I know Literotica is a pulpit for stories of fantasy but... when legal issues are soooo wrong it is just ridiculous. I've worked in Wills, Trusts, EPAs and been involved in "Contracting Out Agreements", what Americans call Pre-nups. But on Literotica, even the US version of Pre-nups are dramatically incorrectly presented. Look at the title "Pre-Nup". It was meant to allow for asset ownership PRIOR to marriage be allowed for in event of divorce. The US version is really a Pre-Divorce but does not cover what is listed in this story. There is no way that he could receive his Income/bonuses etc and have it go directly to a Trust. His income is MARITAL income. Effectively, any funds/assets paid into a Trust during the course of marriage from marital income... well the wife would have a claim on it. House, cars etc. Even his company, unless it was started before he got married and protected via a Trust or other legal method, might also be considered matramonial property. How did he buy-out his partner? With marital assets also? Anyway, lets not let facts get in the way of a BTB story, I surpose. Cheers.

Wavedave45Wavedave45over 1 year ago

Her working at the club was a nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The writing is strong and the storyline is well crafted. Unfortunately, it’s not very original. I realize that people do make mistakes, but Zoe’s was of epic proportions…which is difficult to understand. The author didn’t portray her as mentally challenged, so it’s a real hurdle for the reader to comprehend how Zoe thought her continuing affair would be acceptable. I’m sure that such situations exist IRL, so the author’s challenge is to make the adulterer’s actions plausible.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

Jesus christ. I truly don't understand what people get out of scorched earth revenge stories.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

Oh and I can't believe I agree with Harry lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Are there women this dumb? Help me out here.

demanderdemanderover 1 year ago

The prenup and legal stuff was wrong. His intransigent attitude was acceptable, except he carried it for so long. Kinda cookie cutter here. Still, it kept this reader's interest. D

tralan69ertralan69erover 1 year ago

@Harryin VA

This may be the stupidest story I have ever read -

you've said that so many times it no longer means much.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 1 year ago

This must be the ultimate fantasy for every ex husband out there: fabulously wealthy, solidly determined, the total alpha male.

.

Of course the unfaithful wife is dumb as a box of rocks, and after years of marriage didn’t know her husband at all.

.

Jamie? No guy who screws married women would ever encourage a lover to tell her husband, especially when he’s been burned before.

.

This story reads like someone’s fantasy on what he wishes he could have done to really show her what’s what.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Biggest gators in HH might be twelve feet long, but otherwise, very nicely done! Gave wife exactly what she earned. Serving at the club was a nice twist although I guess she'd find something else ASAP to get away from the humiliation.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60over 1 year ago

Wow, btb in a big hurry. Too bad the protagonist wound up with just as much (if not more) hurt than the dumb assed cheating bitch. The arm in the gators mouth was quite amusing. We all make our own beds. Sometimes we are forced to lie in them as well. 5 stars.

Impo_64Impo_64over 1 year ago

She said several times: "I'll die without you"...But that never happened! Another lie...3*

Elias1Elias1over 1 year ago

An outcome that most husbands do not receive from cheating wives... gave it 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really nice. Your writing is always so emotional and entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story line and very well written. I hope to see more new stories from you. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

FANTASTIC story!!! Congratulations!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

His loss not hers. She's human. We all make mistakes some big some small. His inability to forgive is his failure his sin. The truth is the failure of the marriage is his fault.

LeontheKingLeontheKingover 1 year ago

I don't understand why the wife and her boyfriend both thought that they needed to inform the husband of their actions.

Especially when the boyfriend is a serial philanderer with other wives on the side

AlanDavidAlanDavidover 1 year ago

Another good one Cindy. Although all your stories are great. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

YouamiYouamiover 1 year ago

I loved this story....keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"This can't be happening. He's divorcing me. He didn't even give me a chance to explain. How can he do this to me after all these years? My god, he knows how much I love him, so why would he do this?"

Ummmmm what did she expect to happen? Would the explanation be enough to exonerate her? "LOVE"? She thinks she loves him? She thinks her actions is screaming "I LOVE MY HUSBAND "? 😕.. the problem here is hubby has always given her what she wants.. she took that to mean, he'd let her have a lover cause he loves her so much.. this is no different from raising a spoiled self entitled little brat. Why would this wife have to work hard for anything, when she's never had to work hard? She mistook his easy going, loving nature as a sign of weakness.. she actually believed he would forgive a 6 month affair with open arms. and be there waiting for her when she's done riding Jamie backwards 🤸🏾‍♀️🤸🏾‍♀️🤸🏾‍♀️... her opinion of him is so low she actually believed he love her so much she can do whateve with whoever she wants and he wouldn't say boo about it.. his job is to make HER happy. What I find baffling in these stories is why is the husband suppose to love the women more than the women love them?.. she keeps saying he loves me, but what about her? I don't care what her letter say, she didn't love him. She loved that he loved her, she loved that he pampers her after being treated like a slut by her boyfriend.. she was able to lie to him for 6 months.. it should be impossible for you to lie to someone you love.. she was able to give him a kiss, have sex with him, all while having a 6 month affair.. she used the fact that he loved and trusted her against him. It makes me wonder If Jamie was the first and only boyfriend she's had in those 16yrs?... in her letter she said she couldn't deal with the guilt.. but sis, you was still fucking Jaime... why not just end the affair? 😕😕.. what she loved was his money, she loved that he loved her, she loved that he gave her whatever her heart desired, she loved that he trusted her. She has no respect for him. If she respected him she wouldn't kg a tarted an affair. If she loved him she would've kicked Jaime in his balls and get him fired. She wanted Jaime, decided she deserved Jaime and fuck her husband, her kids, her wedding vows.... it's just sex, she has a sexual chemistry with him.. it doesn't mean anything.. she won't ever leave him for Jaime.. is she stupid? It never occurred to her he will leave her over Jaime, it's not just sex, it meant everything to him? The fact that she continued with Jaime AFTER her hubby left solidified Jaime wasn't the first or only one she's cheated with... most remorseful people won't continue to fuck the person that helped them ruined their life..

CriosCriosover 1 year ago

A good story but the switches from first person to third person were maddening and made for a difficult read. A good editor would pick these things up.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

No, even someone as stupid as your Zoe character would not work at the country club where she was formally a member. Actually, with all the "sworn love talk", I see her committing suicide as a result of her self induced fall. But at 13 and 15, it is really the attitude her daughters will have towards her and their father that will determine her actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

CindyTV, you really digressed with this one. Teenagers don't recognize a cheating mother? The cliché of always loving the whore and telling the kids how they're to feel. Like the author has the ability to determine any negative attitudes caused by the slut breaking up their happy existence. I have absolutely loved each of your previous stories, some of the best ever. But this one was just cut and paste treatment of standard trope in this category. I do still look forward to seeing your next post.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

She says Lover Boy will take nothing from him, but he's already taking this evening from him, and will presumably be bringing him sloppy seconds.

\

"I love you just as much today as I did yesterday" - Oh, just as much as she did when she was cheating on him.

\

"Things definitely weren't going as I expected." - How the fuck did she expect them to go? She admitted to a six-month affair, and unless I misread, isn't planning on stopping.

\

"understanding for the first time that she may have made a big mistake." - MAY have made a big mistake? LOLOL!

\

"I'll tell him it's over" - She's admitted to successfully hiding the affair for six months, why should he believe that couldn't hide it again. Also, I thought he was an "addiction?"

\

"Obviously, he didn't understand what I wrote, and took everything the wrong way." - What other way could he take it?

\

"You know how much I love you and I need you." - Yes, SO much that she had to fuck another man.

\

"She yelled at him in frustration." - Zoe's narrating, so it's, "I yelled..."

\

Please learn to punctuate dialog. When the same speaker is talking over multiple paragraphs, each paragraph gets an open quote, the last paragraph gets a close quote/

\

"Zoe, still on the floor, was despondent." - You've been telling the story in alternating 1st person POVs, now you switch to 3rd person? Since this section is Zoe's POV, it should read, "I was still on the floor, despondent."

\

"he would understand and give her this brief liaison if it made her happy." - "Brief liaison?" It's already been six months, and according to Jamie, it's going to continue, "the new normal."

\

@lujon, yes, it's not a "burn," it's a "consequence."

\

@Anonymous, Re: prenup vis-a-vis custody, I believe you are correct in the real world, but as a recovering reality myself, I'm learning to accept that these stories don't exist in our reality.

\

@Anonymous jaybee186, it's not even so much the cheating, as bad as it is, it was the hubris that she thought that she could admit it to her husband with no repercussions.

Bebop3Bebop3over 1 year ago

So, the moral of the story is to not marry a woman with an IQ below 65? She is way too stupid for this to be remotely believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Other than a few grammatical errors it is a good story. Easy to read and follow, still worth 5 stars. ***** Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

People should keep their legal nonsense to a minimum. Updating the prenup? So they keep changing a doc without the parties agreement? Giving up the kids isn’t enforceable. Best interests of the kids always controls. Also she has an independent and reasonable expectation of privacy in the place she was living and car she uses so putting cameras up without her knowledge and him not being part of the audio, is likely criminal wiretapping in whatever state she’s in.

jbpeters74jbpeters74over 1 year ago

You know as I read this, I think there is a chance he could take her back, maybe not as a wife, but as a FWB/Girlfriend. I would let her know she was being watched and any, and I mean any, disrespect and it would be over. I mean no flirting with other men, nothing, she was either fully committed or not. I think she is a different person now, but she would be on a very short leash. She shouldn’t quit her day job though.

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Wow!! Great Story.. Loved It!!

Slick742Slick742over 1 year ago

Thank you for an interesting til the end story. She was stupid for cheating and then continuing during the two weeks that he was in California. I think she got a big BTB with her life change. Thanks again. *****

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63over 1 year ago

Great story. It makes me wonder if people are really this delusional. Did she really think he would just accept her affair? What if he had done the same thing, would she have accepted it? I did find it funny that she really burned herself. Why in the world would she confess?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not bad. Not great. At least hubby refused to be a cuck.

.

“Over the years, while your company grew, I kept the pre-nuptial current”. Not without getting BOTH parties to sign any and all changes or updates 🤗. Bad enough the story had the “deus ex machina” aspect of a prenup. You made it worse with the silliness of thinking his lawyer could unilaterally update it over the years.

.

The story, of course, relies totally on having a wife who is brain dead. Not only does she fuck around on “the man she totally loves”, but she thinks that he will be OK with it because “it’s only sex”. And then she writes it all up in a welcome home letter! Zoe is a candidate for the Martian Slut Ray Hall of Fame 🥳

.

Given all the formulaic troping in this tale, it was still well written and easy to read and follow. And thankfully you did NOT have hubby take the idiot back.

.

4 ****

PowersworderPowersworderover 1 year ago

It was really good until the depressing ending, which basically ruined it.

-

The husband was 45, handsome, in good shape, and very wealthy. Men like that are the top 1% of the dating market and he'd have countless opportunities to replace his cheating wife. A guy with the drive and ambition to set up his own multi-national company is by his very nature, not the kind of man to sit around for six months, moping about his failed marriage.

-

This should've ended with the husband making up for lost time after 16 years of monogamy. All of Zoe's thirsty single friends would be lining up to date such an eligible bachelor. Then there was the hot secretary that he could have an affair with now that he had retired from his company. Finally, this should've ended with him marrying a beautiful trophy wife and having a couple more kids, as he was clearly a doting father and loved family life.

-

Nothing upsets an ex-wife more than being quickly replaced by someone younger and prettier. Any good BtB needs to finish with the betrayed husband getting a happy ending, and it's even better if his happiness makes the cheating wife more miserable. I liked the part about Zoe having to work as a waitress at the club. The final scene should've been her serving drinks to Johnathan and his pregnant 25-year-old second wife, as Zoe bitterly regrets throwing away an easy life of wealth and privilege.

FD45FD45over 1 year ago

Your story has inspired me to write something I have been kicking around in my head for a while.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 1 year ago

Other than hitting all the check boxes for a LW BTB story this rated a 3 mainly due to the good writing. The confession letter was a major mistake and degraded a possibly good story.

The well fed alligator was a nice ending piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story. Thank you. I’m an old Vietnam vet, and you made me smile

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it! Well written with no loose ends. It's scary that dumb sluts do this all the time and they're so entitled they really think they love their husbands, when they actually love his bank account.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In the real world, and on LW in the good old days: cheaters are cautious and secretive. They wrap deception in deception because they want to protect what they have (and value!) but also have this other exciting thing.

In LW today: cheaters conveniently out themselves with goofy innocence or by making absurd, pouty demands. Like idiots.

In the real world: 5-7% of couples get prenups (and less than 2% of working class couples).

In LW: Working class couples mostly just exist as background characters. 90% of main characters are business owners with prenups, and the finances to justify any means by which the author wants to empower them.

I understand that this is all, in one way, shape or form, fantasy. Maybe it’s not intended to be erotic, but this section does still have its own brand of fantasy. The trouble for me is that it seems like EVERY story now is about a woman who outs herself like a moron and a man with money or special skills (lol). They ruin the story by both coming pre-built with the solutions to the plot. How will he ever learn the truth? Don’t worry: telling him is her only real action in the whole story. What will he do? Don’t worry; I gave him the tools to do literally whatever he wants about it.

This is a fine setup for an occasional fart, I suppose, but when it’s every single story it starts to feel scared. Scared of adversity. Scared of the challenge of writing about people.

Real people do cheat. People with complex emotional journeys, redeeming qualities, and love in their hearts betray the people who trust them the most for an illicit thrill. And they try to protect themselves. They develop rationales. It happens way more often than a scenario where a moron tells her husband out of the blue that she’s been cheating for six months, and by the way here’s a letter in my handwriting to prove it. Gonna just assume you’re cool with this now and run off, because that’s the only way the author can ever think to get me out of the story until it’s time for the confrontation. Thanks. Bye.

You read like someone who has good stories in them. You use the tools of an author well. But no one becomes great at anything without taking risks, so I hope that the next time I read your work, you have.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 1 year ago

Well done… I really enjoyed it and thought the wife’s inability to process that she would have consequences because she had been so spoiled for so long was interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Six months of extramarital sex? No way that can be forgiven. Maybe a one night, drinking, smoking, lonely, and /or angry. But that would still be just a 'maybe' forgivable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Drab. Three stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story was silly since a woman that had a prenup would never have a long time affair nor would she admit to it. She seems very naive that she he would be okay with her affair even if it was just sex. Crazy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's hard to be creative in this category and predictability is always a problem with the readers. I do appreciate you writing this for us, however, its difficult to read on when you know the outcome. Tough thing writing in this category.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Cindy, this was well written, as all your work is. I am giving you a 5, even though I did not enjoy the story. Yes, she was stupid and self-centered, but am not a fan of the way you wrote the husband's character, someone so rigid in his thinking that the thought of another man sampling the pussy that belonged to him overrode all the other good things about the marriage and family, acting more like a little boy than a man.

I believe that 70% of the BTB stories written here should not, or need not be.

DarthanDarthanover 1 year ago

Great story, though it feels to me like there is still a little more to be told. Thanks for writing it. 5*

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

Excellent pacing. Like teasing a trout in a mountain stream! While MC read the letter, you planted that anticipation--like we see in horror flicks--but this was the interminable "BUT" that lurked just over the horizon! Then, when she nukes him, MC's parenthetical thoughts are a masterful counterpoint to wife's halting yet thoroughly destructive narrative! Sure, this is another ubiquitous LW theme, but your treatment of it is grand. Yes, this formula is based on certain assumptions, but all thematic fiction, such as the heroic quest, the rags-to-riches, et cetera, are all based on a fundamental basic assumption. Different writers either handle or, in many cases, mishandle, how these assumptions affect the story. You did this one credibly well. This is GOOD writing: technically correct, nicely placed, dramatically middle-grounded and well-plotted! Most of all, it was interesting and entertaining! The only downside was incorrect punctuation of continuing dialogue by the same speaker through multiple paragraphs. A common mistake and totally correctable. Your usual storytelling: 5+++/5!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written, though as in many stories here it requires believe in a not-very-bright cheater.

.

For the story, while Jonathon went relatively nuclear on his ex-wife, understandable in the moment, he didn't take into account his relationship with his daughters in his response . Yes, they doubtless are very, very angry with her - for now - but they will also see how their father showed no mercy, no generosity (ooh, a few thousand in rent and a used car from their extremely wealthy dad!) in virtually destroying the other most-important person in their lives. I don't think that's going to endear him to the kids once they get past their initial anger. (side note: at 13 and 15, the children will probably have a great deal of input on which parent they live with. Dad's full custody is hardly a slam dunk, regardless of a pre-nup which may or may not be enforceable in any case)

rnebularrnebularover 1 year ago

Eh, not bad but yeah, Martian Slut Ray. Also, I think a lot of LW tropes are overused, but still seeing so many wives that love only their husband somehow think they won't mind. Writing wasn't bad although switching point of views several times wasn't necessary, and almost felt like it wanted to shift from third to first person a few times.

Thanks for sharing.

AardieAardieover 1 year ago

She burned herself!

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

She hit the nail on the head when she described herself as spoiled and entitled, So much so that she actually confessed her adultery in writing! The prenuptial and the trusts saved his ass, otherwise everything he owned was fair game. Of course this story has been told many times in LW, but this was a pretty good rendition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written but absolutely nothing new. Just the same old motifs repackaged, and, as often happens, completely ignorant of family law.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineover 1 year ago

Sometimes BTB is good. But other times RAAC might be the better option. I think this is one of those times.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 1 year ago

A bland story, totally lacked any emotion.

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

One of the best BTB writers on this site. I know the creampie gobbling cucks hate stories like this...

SkubabillSkubabillover 1 year ago

Let me start by saying I was thrilled to see that CTC was one of your editors. You and she are my two favorite writers on Literotica. Without a doubt, you will be a dynamic duo. Your stories never disappoint and as always this is another five-star barnburner. I love your new picture too, you are very pretty but don't worry I am 75 and straight. Of course five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really hated this poorly done story. TheBTB crowd of course loved it. Where in this country can you find the dumbest female on the face of this earth. She was educated well off in love and she fucks a tennis pro. No way. She signed a prenup at the time no kids were born so I’m sure she could have fought for custody,. These story is so unbelievable and poorly done .I can’t see the 4+ rating as I expected a story that worked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's a nice fantasy. Our courts should punish infidelity. It's about the most destructive thing there is to a family.

mainer42mainer42over 1 year ago

love the way you write. Great take on a common theme

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"You love me and want me to be happy, therefore you won't have a problem with me screwing around, because it makes me happy" seems to be a thing. I know about Mars and Venus, but this is somewhere out past Uranus.

Crisp, concise, enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the worst stories I ever read with a 4 plus rating. In a million years there is no wife who in her right mind would write such a letter. Unless she was on drugs, brainwashed at some indoctrination camp, mentally having a breakdown etc. not in this life time . Where did you think up this ridiculous plot. Maybe you are on drugs.LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The waitress at club was silly. If it is high end club they have high end servers. Making other members uncomfortable would also preclude her from serving,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ends with him essentially saying it was his fault she cheated? WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Courts in recent years have essentially made prenups useless, as their conditions are 'ruled' unenforceable by judges, who find marital infidelity amusing, rather than breaking of an oath and contract of another sort. Basically, the legal system is telling people 'don't bother getting married.' And how much smarter most people would be if they didn't. Other than a tax deduction, nothing good comes of it that you couldn't have without it, and you set yourselves (and your spouse) up for all sorts of financial risks down the road. Just say no.

BrentJWBrentJWover 1 year ago

She must have been an air headed bimbo to try all of that. The 'it just sex' trope stories never work for me.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 1 year ago

While this is a well-used plot (and just which one isn’t?) you have done an excellent job with your twist. Who can reasonably ask for more?

Love the way you chose to handle multiple 1st person POV’s; you made it easy to follow for almost any intellect.

If you want constructive criticism it’s ‘listening’ not ‘listing’ and at least once you switched from 1st to 3rd person in the same paragraph. Still—what the heck—you did goooood. 5 points from the Low-Country.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good, straightforward, cut-and-dried story that you have produced.

One small note is that "shaking" one's head (when dad answered the 15-year old as to whether mom was cheating) when answering a yes-no question generally means "no" while "nodding" one's head means "yes."

Given the context, and dad thinking that he was not going to tell his girls about the cheating, I literally do not know what you intended there and then.

KRD19254KRD19254over 1 year ago

For me the 'forever' burn to never be forgiven was when his girls knew of the name 'Jamie' and then asked their dad if mom was cheating?

\

Kids are not stupid or unobservant, but they want a pleasant family environment, hence they shielded their dad from this until it became obvious. I hope the girls understood this good object lesson of marital right & wrong and the consequences.

\

I feel the story was short in describing the next 5yrs, where they all had gone in life.

Did he find another? Did she find another? Did the girls date or repel boys? Did she have parents/siblings, what was their attitudes? How did his parents react? How were birthdays/holidays? Did he move to a nice lake ranch since he was going into semi-retirement? Lots to dwell upon.

\

4.6*****, Hooyah, Salutes - could have been much more with few words

MormonJackMormonJackover 1 year ago

Thanks CindyTV! Awesome story. However, while I agree with the penultimate line, I don't see how Jonathan "gave" Jamie an opportunity to make Zoe smile, so I wondered about "never make that mistake again." I agreed with Zoe, she was an entitled bitch and let things get away from her. They had a contract (marriage vows) to remain faithful. Jonathan had every reason to rely on that. The fault was her's, not Jonathan's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good, not great. Four, not five. Don't really get the point of that passage quote. Is it meant to imply that Jonathan realizes that his being away so much opened the door for Zoe to cheat with Jamie? QuickMagazine posits that as most likely interpretation, but it's not real clear. And both Jonathan and Zoe over-rated their love for the other. Way this reads, he gave her everything she wanted. That's not love, that's bribery. And note that Zoe speaks a lot about how good he was to her. That's not love, either. That's happily accepting tribute. So sad. And their two daughters. Did Jonathan ever tell them why he and their mother divorced? If not, he's making a similar mistake with them as he did with Zoe. A moral lesson should have been taught here, lest they grow up spoiled like their mother became, and repeat her actions in their own marriages. I applaud Jonathan's quick decisive actions, but wonder why he still loves her. Hopefully that will wane over time as he finds someone younger and more attractive. With his money, that shouldn't be too hard. Maybe he can start another family with her, again with a solid pre-nup fully in place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm sorry, I do not find Zoe to be a credible character. How could she not know that her husband would react badly to her affair? How could she not remember the prenup she signed?

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

Just another typical BTB cliche story with some ridiculous female characters, as usual.

However, the author apparently has no idea about legal aspects he (surely this is not written by a woman) is using. Custody arrangements (and child support by that matter) CANNOT be a part of prenuptial agreements. No competent lawyer would try to arrange that because it would be easily struck down in courts and the whole prenup agreement would fail that way.

You need to do some minimal research before you engage yourself in legal aspects of the story else you would be writing nonsense as this story here.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

WoW! Great Writing, Great Story! 10 stars for writer! Ignore the rude morons Cindy. This was Way Way better than most efforts. Thank You for a Very Good job! Sincerely Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story…when did Zoe forget about the pre-nup? Need a special catagory for dumb blonde stories!! 5*

Prince020402Prince020402over 1 year ago

Started out good. Lost interest when you finally revealed the ages of the daughters. As introduced the assumption would have been something closer to a 3 snd a 5 year old. 13 and 15? Teenage girls don't react anywhere near the way you describe them - also, do they not go to school?

I don't believe that a woman exists that is as dumb and clueless as your MC other than in LW - there seems to be an inordinate amount of them starting with Linda and Dee from the February Sucks series. I'm pretty sure there is not a woman alive that thinks their husband (as you wrote him - strong, self- made man) of 16 years would accept this situation unless they had a mutual understanding in place. Then again, if they are raising teenage girls that act like toddlers I guess there are more clueless women coming thru the pipeline.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

That's a whole lot of stupid. I suppose there may be some wives that stupid, but who ties their shoes?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTH. Even the shemales preach in this category.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

You really got my blood flowing early on, but I want to just SCREAM when writers on this site pull the "Martian slut ray, he'll love me no matter" what card. Great narrative flow, as always and steady story progression. As preposterous as the initial premise was, you continued to push the narrative that she had no clue she was doing something wrong. At least you nailed the husband's response, exactly what a CEO of his own successful company would do. Some writers create these powerful in business characters that roll over in an infidelity situation. Other than when they may also be cheating, they will use the same decision-making expertise they use in business in a divorce action. (See how you got me riled up?) Well done, CTC coached you well, but I can't give it a full 5 with the flawed premise. 4*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCindyTV@CindyTV
Born and raised on Miami Beach. Cindy loves to shop, dance, cook, walk on the beach, and write erotic stories. She also post stories (with Images) on Medium: https://medium.com/@cindytv - It's a friendlier more responsive platform.