The Letter Pt. 02 - More Fun & Games

Story Info
Mother leads daughter and husband down the dark path again.
16.5k words
4.5
8.7k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,155 Followers

The Letter Part II--More fun & games

After breakfast the next morning, Benny and her daddy listened to Maria's second tape.

Much like her first tape, this second tape too contained a naughty surprise of a most delicious sort.

So guys I have this wicked idea of what you two can do for an encore. Honey, do you remember that summer, my last one, the one after Benny graduated from high school and near the end of it I told you I knew a big secret about our darling little eighteen year old daughter. As you may recall, I told you I would spill her secret to you one day, when the time was right, but... well thanks to my little bout with cancer the time never was right for me to tell you... until now.

John looked at Benny who, although she was smiling, still looked a bit uncomfortable as she sat across the small table from him sipping on a glass of grapefruit juice.

John, you can pause the tape now to see if Benny wants to spill her secret or should I be the one. Just so we are clear Benny, darling, your secret involves that sweet little cousin of yours Peggy and what happened between you two that summer before you went off to college.

Looking at his daughter, she was clearly appeared anxious now, John gave her a smile. "So you wanna spill your secret to your daddy, honey or should we let your mom tell it."

After a brief pause, Benny answered quietly, "Let Mom tell it."

John hit the play button on the recorder again, yearning to hear about his daughter's secret.

If she told you John then hearing my version will only confirm what you already know, but you need to listen anyways because I have a secret of my own to spill to the both of you. So here is Benny's secret, mine will come later. One night during that summer when Peggy was coming over nearly every day, I woke up feeling thirsty and went downstairs to get myself a glass of water. As I passed our daughter's bedroom, it was real late, maybe one in the morning, I could hear the two of them giggling like a pair of school girls. Curious what was making them giggle so I crept up to her door and carefully, ever so carefully, pushed it open just wide enough to see inside the bedroom.

What I saw John was more than a little titillating. The girls were facing each other on the bed and Peggy and Bennie were exchanging some rather hot little kisses. I only stayed long enough to watch Peggy, quite eagerly I might add, tell our daughter how nice her kisses were. I... ahh... didn't want to stop watching as honestly the whole scene was, as I said earlier, quite salacious.

When his wife paused in her narrative, John glanced across the table at Benny, who looked at him with a sheepish little grin, before shrugging her shoulders and saying, "So we both had a few wine coolers that night and were feeling... curious I guess you might say."

Anyways I stole downstairs and got my glass of water but the truth is watching my darling daughter with my sweet little niece brought back some fond memories of when I was younger and used to play naughty with my best friend Lisa. This was before me and you started actually dating honey, but the honest truth was, considering how much me and Lisa used to play around and flirt around with each other so much, I thought for a minute back then I might actually had been a lesbian.

Giving her daddy a wide grin Benny said, "Wow, Mom a lesbian? I can't really imagine that... but I bet you can Daddy."

John said nothing in his defense, probably because it was deliciously true.

Now are you ready to hear my secret guys because here it is. I spent the rest of that summer flirting with my niece. Flirting and plotting that is. I just couldn't get the image of her and Benny kissing out of my head so yeah, I started flirting with my young niece and well, I must say, Peggy was rather... hmm receptive to my flirtations. In fact, I do believe the poor girl was in the process of developing a bit of a crush on her Aunt Maria and I did everything in my power to encourage said crush. Now let me say right here and now, nothing ever really transpired between me and Peggy but given enough time I do believe my plans would have borne some rather delicious fruit. Instead, she went off to college up north at Ferris State and then the stupid cancer hit me and well you know the rest but what you don't know is this... John, at some point, I was planning on fulfilling every man's fantasy... by allowing you to have a hot little threesome between me, you and your adorable niece. My plan was simple at this point... I would invite her up to the cabin here on some pretense, maybe even a surprise birthday party and then I would have thought up of some excuse why she was the only one that showed up. Basically then the three of us would have gotten a little tipsy and well, together we would have led Peggy down a much forbidden path, but only if she seemed willing to travel it. After all she was only a few months younger than Benny and a consenting adult so... Now for the best part, I would have considered it not cheating on your part if you fucked your niece, with my help, of course, and with me fully participating. In fact, I do believe it would have served the purpose of fulfilling two fantasies at once, yours of being with two women at once, I mean what guy doesn't have that fantasy, and mine of being with a woman and going all the way. So I am wondering if I could still make it possible would the two of you be interested in pursuing that same little fantasy of mine here and now.

"Wow is about all I can say," John said as he reached over and hit the pause button.

"Yeah, me too. So... ahh daddy would you have done it, you know, if Peggy was willing... fucked her with mom's help?"

"What do you think, sweetheart?"

"Well, Peggy is adorable and she has a great body, nice full sized tits... just a bit smaller than mine maybe and so I would say yeah, you would have fucked the shit out of her

"I plead the fifth," John said after a brief pause.

"So does that mean you don't want to pursue what mom was suggesting?"

"I didn't say that. Hit the play button. I mean, I'm game if you are."

Biannca hit the play button. Yeah, she was definitely game.

So obviously if you guys are still listening to this you must be interested so Benny, sweetheart, I still want to give your daddy that fantasy of being with two girls at once and since I am not here, well, guess what... once again you must serve as my proxy. I don't think it should be too difficult for you considering what I witnessed in your bedroom that summer before you went off to college. Now as far as Peggy is concerned, well I already took the liberty of speaking to her seriously a few weeks before I passed and was completely honest with her. She was a bit shocked at first, what I had been planning before the cancer screwed everything up, but as I explained things to her she eventually came around to the idea what I had been planning might have been fun. So with that in mind, I invited Peggy, on our very last phone call, to come up to the cabin the day after your 50th birthday today at around noon.

She said she would think about it, but I sensed in her heart she had already agreed... unless she changed her mind between now and then as it has been a few years. If she does show, she will be very much, just as you two were last night, under my control and the fun and games will begin. Just before dark, after you guys have had a nice bit of time for small talk and to enjoy a comfortable meal one of you go fetch the recorder and turn it back on, allowing me to be back in charge as I have a real exciting adventure for the three of you to embark upon.

The tape went silent again indicating Maria was done for the moment.

Benny reached over and clicked the stop button on the tape. After a brief pause, she asked her daddy, "So what do you really think?"

"I don't know. Your mother, Jesus, she and that wicked imagination of hers."

"Yeah, I always sensed she had a dark side."

"Do you think Peggy will show up? Have you two stayed in contact since your naughty little summer adventure all those years ago?"

"On and off, more off though with me going to Michigan State while she went up north to Ferris State."

"Yeah, I remember your mom staying in touch with her right up until the time she died. It seemed they talked at least weekly anyways but it's too bad you didn't stay so much in touch with your cousin as it sounds like you two had a real... hmm, close relationship. Oh and your mom hinted that Peggy made her a very serious promise right before she passed. She won't say what it was but she kept hinting that I would like it someday. You have any idea what that is about?"

"Maybe it was a promise that someday you would get to see me and my pretty cousin kiss, like mom did, and I'm sure if mom has her way, you'll probably get to see that tonight and a whole lot more."

"Yeah, yeah," John said half-heartedly. God knows he wanted to see his beautiful Benny with his niece but still, no use getting one's hopes up for something that might not happen at all.

"Don't worry," Benny said smiling. "I have a feeling Peggy will show up."

"Well I guess we'll know soon enough. It's already, what, eleven?"

Benny glanced at her phone sitting on the table. "Yeah, a bit past actually."

They spent the next few minutes finishing up their breakfast in relative silence before John, beside himself with anticipation, asked his daughter, "Do you really think she will show up?"

"Of course."

"How can you be so sure?"

"I just remember how Peggy always had a sweet spot in her heart for her Aunt Maria. I mean she would go on and on how lucky I was to have such a cool and pretty mom and if Mom suggested she should come up here then... she will be here."

"But, I mean, a few years has passed. Maybe she has a boyfriend or something."

"She doesn't."

"How do you know?"

Benny sighed. "Because I just talked to her like a month or so ago. She misses me and really wanted us to make plans to get together."

A simple "Oh" was all John could think to say as his cock started to twitch just thinking of being with Peggy and Benny at the same time.

By 12:15 pm, and with still no sign of Peggy, John began to think maybe his wife's ploy to bring his adorable niece to the cabin was not going to bear fruit, but then there came a quiet knocking on the front door, causing John's heart to jump. Benny smiled at her daddy as she bounced across the room to answer the door.

John watched as Benny and Peggy shared a warm embrace before Peggy came rushing over to him. "Uncle John, happy birthday... a day late."

Dressed in a pair of jeans and loose fitting tee shirt, it was a warm Indian summer day, Peggy gave her favorite uncle a nice hug and kiss on his cheek before stepping back and announcing loudly, "I will give you your birthday present later tonight Uncle John... courtesy of Aunt Maria. I am not sure what it is... she told me Benny would fill me in as the day went on."

After her warm greeting, John stepped back, appraising his young niece, and liking what he saw. Peggy's straight, golden blonde hair fell barely to her shoulders, serving to accent an impish face that wholly defined the word cute.

Although she just turned twenty-two, she could easily have passed for much younger as her unblemished face possessed an entirely youthful and innocence quality to it making her appear much younger than her actual age.

From what he could tell of her body, the loose fitting tee shirt she was wearing did not give much away, his niece was both lean and fit, and more than likely had a lethal amount of curves hidden away under her casual attire.

"So who is going to give me the grand tour of your cabin?" Peggy asked.

"It will have to be Benny as I am going to take a quick shower," John told them before disappearing into the bathroom.

After John got out of the shower and dressed he came out into the living room to find his daughter and niece huddled on the sofa close together discussing something in hushed whispers.

"Hey what are you two whispering about so frantically over there huh?"

"Nothing much... just discussing what possible plans mom might have in store for us for later on tonight," Benny told him.

"Yeah Uncle John, I bet Aunt Maria has some real nice plans for us," Peggy said.

The three of them spent the balance of the afternoon relaxing and playing catch up with Peggy while sipping on some beers. Around three, they enjoyed an early supper of hamburgers off the grill and French fries.

Finally, John felt sufficiently relaxed to broach the subject of what exactly might happen later.

"So... ahh, Peggy I am guessing your Aunt Maria kind of talked to you before she passed about coming up to the cabin. I am wondering, what did she say exactly?"

Peggy first glanced at Benny before looking at her uncle. It appeared she was about to answer his question, but before she said anything both her and Benny started giggling.

"Go on tell him, Peggy," Benny said.

"OK well let's just say I promised my Aunt Maria I would come up here for a bit of fun and games... anymore I cannot say."

"Why not," John asked innocently.

The girls looked at each other, both smiling before announcing in unison, "Secret."

"Come on guys. Don't be like that," John whined as he watched them both move closer to him.

They snuggled up to him, one on the right, one on the left, as Benny whispered, "Don't worry Daddy, before the day is done I have a feeling Mommy will be directing both me and Peggy to share all our secrets with you."

"Yeah, all our secrets Uncle John and maybe if you are lucky... a whole lot more," Peggy whispered as she teasingly stroked the side of his face with one finger.

Benny, smiling at the both of them slyly, reached over and turned the recorder on as she said, "So let's find out."

Ahh, there you three are. It's about time huh? Are all three of you ready for a bit of fun and games? I sure hope so. Anyways without further ado this is what I have in mind for tonight. John, honey, if only you could have witnessed what I did that night when I saw our darling daughter kissing her pretty little cousin. Hmm, I am sure it would have excited you to no end. Well I am thinking you deserve a second chance to witness such an epic event... don't you agree girls?

The tape fell silent, apparently allowing a moment to see if the girls did, in fact, agree with Maria.

Benny and Peggy looked at each other for a long moment before Benny spoke up first. "I agree, she said before reaching over and grabbing her cousin's hand. "Don't you, Peggy."

"Oh for sure," Peggy happily proclaimed.

Good. I know you would. Now I have something a little more exciting in mind other than a simple repeat of what I saw those many long years ago. I spent some time devising a wicked little plan for the three of you. I hope you will go along. First I need to speak to my husband by himself, and then it will be you girls turn to listen to me in private.

"Let's go, Peggy," Benny said jumping to her feet. "We'll go hang out in the bedroom. Just call us when mom is ready to speak to us, Daddy."

John watched Benny led Peggy into the bedroom. She had not questioned anything so far so, had not so much as raised an eyebrow, so yeah, she must be fully prepared to go along with whatever wicked games Maria had planned for them.

He turned back to the tape as his wife began to speak to him.

First of all, John in order for my little game to be taken seriously as possible you, along with your daughter and your niece, must play your parts to utmost perfection. And what exactly is your part in tonight's little drama? Why you will be the villain, of course. So this is what I have in mind...

John spent the next minute or two listening intently to Maria's wicked plan. Truthfully, he probably should have been shocked at her bold and audacious plan, but then again no, as his wife had always been the daring one with an over the top, wicked imagination.

Her plan was as follows: He was to play the part of a villain alright, but not just any villain. Yeah, he was going to play Jason from Friday the 13th fame. It was actually, as Maria so patiently explained on the tape just a minute ago, a tribute to them, him playing Jason. Their first stay at home date, when they were both still in high school, consisted of them watching the second installment of the Friday 13th series in his parents living room.

Afterwards, he recalled how they discussed why Jason never was distracted by the hot girls he killed and what that discussion led to.

Yeah, John still remembered, to this day, the basic premise of their conversation, if not the exact words. "If I was Jason," John had told her, "and I came across you alone in the woods, in a cabin maybe, I think, just maybe I might be distracted enough by your hotness to, at the very least, have a little fun with you, before, you know, I offed you."

Again, those may not have been his exact words but the point was the same. Maria's reply, true to her wild nature, was a teasing one. "Hmm, maybe you would be distracted enough to have fun with me? Really, just maybe? Well, what if I had a hot little friend with me and you caught us screwing around a little. What then? Do you think we could get you to join in and then show little Jason such a good time that he might not want to kill us?"

Tonight, thanks to Maria's wicked imagination, and the bit of advanced planning she did before her untimely death, this exact scenario would play out among the three of them.

Following Maria's instructions on the tape, John found stowed away in the front closet, a cardboard box containing a red plaid button up shirt, gray jeans, and black worker-style boots. Placed neatly under the clothes were the two items to complete his very realistic "costume": the iconic white hockey mask introduced in the second movie and a Fiskars machete with a curved, stainless steel fifteen inch blade. Also, hanging from a hook in the closet was a workman's utility belt. Attached to the belt dangled two pairs of hand cuffs and a flashlight. Taped to the cuffs was the small key.

John picked up the machete, letting out a low whistle before whispering to himself, "Nope, no fake looking plastic weapons for Maria. Yeah, she really wants this little game of ours to be realistic."

Knowing he would have to be extra careful when he wielded the sharp machete, John slowly got dressed, while considered just how to play his character. Above all else, he would have to be threatening to the girls or it would not be realistic like Maria wanted. She stressed that point several times... "be real, don't hold back on them." Of course, considering he would be using a real weapon, he would have to hold back some anyways, just in the name of caution.

Thinking ahead, he determined if a struggle ensued over the weapon, he would simply drop it. After getting dressed, except for the hockey mask, he would don that only at the last moment, he went and rapped on the door. "It's your turn girls but give me a minute to ahh, disappear, or you will ruin your surprise."

"OK, Daddy," Benny called out from behind the bedroom door.

John slipped out of the cabin's back door and slowly trudged the thirty or so feet to the small grove of pine trees behind the cabin to wait for the fun and games to begin.

The girls gathered around the tape recorder, excited to hear what Maria was going to tell them.

Well girls what I have in mind for you might be at first shocking but listen with an open mind, while keeping remembering I only expect you two to play this wicked game if you are both totally comfortable with it. First, a bit of background information before I give you the details of what I expect if you guys decide to play along.

Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,155 Followers