The Letter Pt. 02 - More Fun & Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria went on to patiently explain what she wanted to happen based on her first in home date with John when they watched Friday 13th Part 2. She paraphrased for them the discussion afterwards and how they joked if John had been Jason would Maria and a hot friend been able to seduce him into fucking them, instead of killing them.

After Maria was finally done explaining what she wanted, and what was expected of the girls if they were to play this wicked little game, she informed them if they agreed there was one final part of the tape to listen to but it would be for Benny's ears only.

Looking at her cousin, Benny smiled before whispering, "Wow."

"Wow is right, Benny. Your mom has some wicked imagination."

"Yeah, but you knew that right Peggy and that is why you came up here... for a bit of wild fun."

"Yeah, I actually did, but you know this sounds like it might be a little scary. I mean, your Mom told us several times, you heard her on the tape, how she implored your dad to take his role seriously and to basically try and scare the hell out of us."

"Yeah, well, getting scared before we have our fun will only add to how intense it will be."

"So I can tell... You really want to do this huh, Benny?" Even though she was hesitating, deep down inside the idea thrilled Peggy, but yet she was not so brave and adventuresome as her cousin. The bottom line was simple: she would have to be talked into it.

"Afraid so. I guess I have a bit of my mom in me when it comes to being adventurous. What about you?"

"I don't know. You know those stupid Friday 13th movies always scared the hell out of me."

"Oh Peggy, I am here," Benny said, slipping an arm around her cousin. "I will protect my timid little cousin from the big bad Jason. Come on please... it will be fun."

"Promise it will be fun and promise you will protect me?"

"Yes, I promise and come on it's your uncle John out there. You know even though your Aunt Maria said he is supposed to scare the hell out of us, and maybe even rough one, or both of us up a bit, he would never go too far. You gotta know that."

"I do," Peggy said quietly. "OK... I agree. Let's play."

Benny clapped her hands together as she squealed, "Great. Let's go find something sexy to wear for Act I of tonight's drama but first I gotta listen to the last part of the tape by myself."

Peggy gave her a pouty look, but said nothing as Benny disappeared into the bedroom carrying the small tape recorder.

John hunkered down, hidden from view from the cabin among the pine trees, waiting for the sign Maria told them the girls would give him when they were ready. After roughly ten minutes, he was started to get impatient. Fortunately, the night, just like the day, was unseasonably warm so at least he wasn't cold.

Finally, there it was, the sign he had been waiting for: all the lights in the cabin, one by one, started blinking out, until the cabin was completely dark, and then after a minute or two there came from the bedroom a dim

glow. They had turned on the small table lamp on the nightstand indicating they were in the bedroom--ready to play.

John carefully made his way across the grassy open area behind the cabin. At first, he moved slowly, but when the night's full moon broke from its cloud cover, bathing the backyard in luminous moon light, he picked up his pace. Breaking into a trot, John keep reminding himself he was the mad, homicidal killer Jason Voorhees, and was about to wreak his havoc upon a pair of unsuspecting coed beauties.

Trying to be as quiet as possible, he slowed his pace down as he approached the bedroom window. The window was a bit high, too high for him to peer through without a little help. He looked around and quickly spotted, just to his left a large wooden crate pushed up against the cabin. Was it put there years ago by Maria, with this exact scenario in mind?

He picked up the crate. The wood felt solid enough, making it a nice platform for him to stand upon so he could peer inside the bedroom window.

He smiled at the thought of his wife leaving the crate--just for him, just for this purpose-- as he carefully maneuvered the crate under the bedroom window. Per Maria's instructions for him on the tape, first he would be Jason the Voyeur, before he broke into the house and became Jason the Deranged Killer.

Once under the window, Jason could just make out the sound of the girls giggling. Glancing up, he observed the bedroom window was partially open. As he crawled up onto the crate, he also observed how the faded yellow window curtains were drawn shut, but had a slight part in the center of them, which, if he was lucky, should afford him a nice view inside the bedroom.

Inside the cabin, Benny took control of the situation, leading the extremely shy and innocent Peggy--this was how Maria's instructed for them to play things, one girl to be shy and innocent, the other to be bold and aggressive-- --over to the bed.

Settling down on the bed across from each other, they made small talk for a minute, allowing their secret admirer to get in place.

Jason indeed was in place and hearing every word as he peeped inside the bedroom. He very much liked the way the two girls were dressed with the beautiful brunette one dressed sexy, and the cute blonde one rather conservative. He found himself being drawn to each of them equally as his eyes flitted from one to the other.

Benny looked simply delicious, wearing nothing more than a pair of sexy thong panties, matched with a snug, short sleeved, blue and gray U of M crop top tee shirt, which reached down just far enough to cover her prodigious tits, while her sexy thong underwear allowed her super nice ass to be amply shown off.

The sweet and innocent Peggy, on the other hand, was wearing a pair of simple faded Levi's and a white blouse. He cocked his head lower to the open window, wanting to hear what kind of "girl" talk the two of them might have been engaging in and was just in time to hear his daughter tell his niece, "Hey, what size bra do you wear, like a 36C maybe?"

"Yeah, but I wear a D, not a C," Peggy replied.

Benny gave a slight nudge to her cousin as they both noticed the dark shadow looming just outside the bedroom window. Assuming it must be their "deranged attacker", both peeping and listening, they decided to tease him a bit.

Raising her voice, Benny replied happily, "Hmm, well if you ever add an inch or two and graduate to a DD cup just let me know and you could borrow some of my bras maybe. I got a whole bunch of sexy new ones my daddy bought for me. You know, sometimes he likes me to model them for him. I think he likes checking out my tits."

"Oh really, that is kind of naughty huh?" Peggy said trying not to smile as she imagined how the casual way they were talking about this subject must sound to her Uncle John.

"I kind of noticed him this afternoon, trying to check out your body Peggy. I think he liked what little you were showing off."

"So really, your daddy was checking me out huh?" Peggy remarked as if it was no big deal.

"Yeah, well, he especially likes boobs you know... I mean that is what mom always told me. You know what else she told me?"

"Unh-uh, Peggy replied as he cousin leaned closer to her.

"Mom told me my daddy has a real nice size?"

John heard this and felt himself blushing from pride knowing Benny did not hear that pertinent little fact from her mother but knew it from personal experience.

"Really?" Peggy exclaimed.

"Yeah, real nice," Benny said before both girls broke out into giggles.

"Oh you know what?" Benny said as she bounced off the bed and onto her feet. "I bought something at the mall the other day."

"What?" Peggy said.

"Here let me grab them. It's just in the closet."

John watched carefully from his hiding spot just outside the window, the parted curtain allowing him a nice view of the center part of the bedroom, including the bed.

Benny came bounding back into his line of sight carrying a pair of shoe boxes. She tossed one on the bed in front of Peggy as she sat down on the edge of the bed.

"You bought me a pair of shoes?" Peggy exclaimed.

"Yes, but I just hope I remembered your shoe size correctly. I think we wear the same huh as I recall."

"Oh yeah, we do," Peggy replied as she pried off the lid on the shoebox.

"I hope you like them. Let's try them on huh."

A minute later the two of them were sitting side by side on the edge of the bed, holding their feet out, admiring the sexy high heel shoes Benny bought for them.

Peggy's was a nice light blue pair of Rianne pumps with pretty twisted tubular straps and a half block two and half inch heels. Benny's new shoes, of course, were a bit sexier. Illuminated by tiny, crystals her three inch block heeled black sandals shimmered with dazzling beauty.

Benny stood up from the edge of the bed. "Here stand up Peggy and walk across the room. I wanna check out how they look on you."

Peggy obliged her by sashaying across the bedroom once, knowing it was not only her cousin staring at her, but also their not so secret stalker from outside the window. The thought sent chills running up and down her spine.

"They look delicious on you, Peggy. You think you can dance in them because I'm in a mood to dance."

"I don't wear heels much so I'm not really sure. I could probably dance just nothing extreme though... could we... like slow dance."

"That's what I had in mind."

"OK, I'll try," Peggy said.

John watched the two girls come together, their arms going around each other, as they started to sway to some mellow music from Benny's phone on the nightstand.

He watched them dance for about a minute in silence before they began whispering to each other. Although, he could not quite make out what they were saying to each other, watching them dance was quite a bit of eye candy in of itself.

Benny snuggled Peggy closer to her. It was time. Time to show off for their intruder. "Peggy do you remember that night years ago in my bedroom when we sort of kissed... before you got cold feet."

"Yes," Peggy replied.

"Do you ever think about that night and maybe wish you would not have been so shy?"

"Honestly, Benny, I think about it all the time and you're right I wish I wouldn't have been so shy but I was just so young then and totally inexperienced with the... you know... sexy stuff. In fact you know I'm a virgin still. I have never really been with a man."

"No way! As pretty as you are. How is that possible?"

"Well, first of all, you know how strict my parents are when it comes to me dating boys, but more importantly I sort of made a promise to someone that I would remain a virgin, a purely wholly untouched virgin that is... until this night."

They stopped dancing and then Benny let out a small gasp. "Wait," she almost squealed, "that must be it. My dad just told me this morning how you made some serious promise to my mom but he didn't know what it was. My mom only teased him a bit hinting at how he would like it one day. That must be it! You promised my mom to remain a virgin... for my daddy."

Peggy looked at her sheepishly. "Are you... I mean are you like really OK with that, Benny, because it wasn't just for your daddy you mom wanted me to remain pure for... it was for you too."

"Now that you said that I am more than OK with that Pegs," Benny eagerly answered. She was absolutely blown away Peggy would make this promise to her mother, and keep it, but then again, her mom always possessed a keenly unique ability to talk people into doing her biding.

Touching her face lightly, Benny whispered, "So anyways back to our kiss, yes we were young then but we aren't now. It's been a couple years."

"Yes it has," Peggy replied.

Benny broke away from Peggy, heading over to the nightstand.

"Where are you going?"

"Just hold on a minute. I'm going to replace the light from the lamp with some candles. I like candle light... its romantic and makes me feel sexy."

A minute later the bedroom was awash in diffused candle light as John climbed down from the crate. The candles being lit was his signal to break into the house. Benny would turn up the music just enough to cover the sound of him using the flashlight to break one of the small window panes in the back door in order to let himself in the cabin.

He wondered why Maria did not just ask Benny to leave the backdoor unlocked but, of course, that would have negated the one thing Maria was striving for in her little drama-- a total sense of realism as their dangerous and sexy drama unfolded.

After sneaking up to the back door, he used the blunt end of the flashlight to break one of the window panes on the back door allowing him just enough room to reach his hand inside and turn the knob lock. He slipped into the dark cabin, making his way noiselessly across the kitchen and toward the back bedroom.

The bedroom door was open a crack as he slowly crept down the short hallway to the door. He could hear the sound of music coming from the candle lit room. Taking a deep breath, he peered through the crack in the door.

The girls, snuggled deep in each other's arms, were still slow dancing. As they swayed softly to the romantic music, thanks to Benny purposefully steering their slow dance closer to the partially open doorway, he could now hear them whispering to one another.

"So really you think about that night we kissed all the time, Peggy?"

"I do... I just wish I would not have gotten cold feet but... well honestly..."

Peggy fell silent, playing her role perfectly as the innocent cousin, which, truth be told, was not too far off the mark to the way she really was.

"Tell me Pegs."

"I was kind of hoping I would, you know, someday, get another chance."

"Me too," Benny whispered, "The truth is when it comes to the sexy stuff I have always wanted to... you know... experiment."

"What do you mean experiment?" Peggy shyly asked.

"You know experiment... with other girls and stuff... like this."

John, fully immersing himself in his role of Jason, reminded himself he did not know these girls at all, but instead would think of them in strictly physically terms. Henceforth, one would simply be a hot brunette with big tits and a slutty personality and the other would be a cute blond with a nice ass and an innocent personality. He would refuse to use their names just to increase the sense of realism or think of either of them being related to him--just as Maria stressed he should do. In short, John was dead, replaced by the deranged Jason.

He could just hear the sound of their smacking lips coming together, over and over again as it floated across the bedroom to his ears when the cute blonde accepted the aggressive brunette's kiss willing.

Both hearing and watching them kiss, caused his sizable cock to come alive inside his tight gray jeans. It began to twitch even more as the hot brunette took the cute blonde's hand whispering, "Come on. Let's go over to the bed."

Benny sat down on the edge of the bed with Peggy standing before her. Patiently she reached out and began undoing her blouse. After letting her cousin undo her blouse, Peggy took a step back before stripping it off.

"Hmm, pretty bra. I like it," Benny said as she reached out, stroking the hot pink smooth satin push up bra Peggy was wearing with one finger.

Dropping her hands to the front of Peggy's jeans she whispered, "Can we get these off you too?"

"OK," Peggy replied nervously.

Benny, picking up on Peggy being a bit uneasy told her, "Relax Peggy. There is no need to be nervous. Close your eyes. Come on... you can do this for me... for your favorite cousin and best friend."

Peggy followed her cousin's instructions, closing her eyes as she felt her jeans come undone before Benny carefully pulled them down, and then off of her.

"Wow sexy lace hot pink panties to match your bra. Nice."

"Yeah it's about the only sexy underwear I own," Peggy whispered as she took a small step forward. Her eyes were still closed, as she waited, knowing what was coming next did little to quell her excitement. Maria made it a point, stressed it several times as a matter of fact, to the girls how John would not be holding back on them at all, and if they wanted to survive his "attack" they must use all of their sexy charms.

Jason took another shaky breath. He was close to losing control.

Deciding to maintain his role as Jason the Voyeur for just a bit longer he continued to watch the girls. He was simply curious to see what kind of show they would put on for him.

Benny sat down on the edge of the bed. Reaching out, she pulled Peggy into her embrace. "You can kiss me again if you want, Benny."

"I want," Benny breathed just before their mouths came together. Expertly swirling her tongue in the inexperienced Peggy's mouth, nearly caused her knees to buckle. Benny, pushing more chips in the pot, slipped her hands around to her cousin's back side, feeling her nice, firm ass through her little lace panties.

For both of them, knowing they had an audience only turned them on all the more.

Watching the beautiful, dark haired, brunette pawing so eagerly at the innocent young blonde's ass pushed Jason over the edge. He simply could not take it anymore. Banging the door open loudly he strode into the bedroom.

Peggy turned to face the intruder letting out a surprised squeal. She was not acting at all. Maria did not bother to tell the girls, purposefully for dramatic effect, John would be in a full Jason Voorhees costume while wielding a very real and a very dangerous machete. She had only told them John would be some kind of intruder who would try to force himself on them.

Peggy, not understanding Maria's wicked personality like her daughter did, was, understandably more caught off guard, and thus scared, than her cousin. In other words, exactly the way Maria planned things from the start.

Taking a step forward, Jason stood staring at the girls for a brief moment, wondering what exactly they would do. Benny, playing the role of protector to the hilt, jumped up from the bad quickly. Pushing her cousin behind her she whispered, "I will distract him... you make a run for it."

Jason advanced upon the girls as Peggy cowered behind her braver cousin. Raising the machete in a menacing manner, Jason took another step forward, bringing him within arm's length of the girls.

Benny bravely took a step forward, wanting to physically test their attacker's resolve as she barked at him, "What do you want! Leave us alone."

She found out rather quickly their attacker was, yeah, quite resolved, as Jason grabbed her arm and flung her aside. Benny, engaging in a bit of play acting, exaggerated the force he used in flinging her aside as she fell sideways with a small squeal onto the floor.

Now nothing stood between Jason and his prey--the innocent little blonde girl in her sexy little pink bra and panties. Using his free hand, Jason reached out for her, snatching her upper arm.

Peggy reacted violently as she twisted out of his grip before falling backwards onto the bed, landing on her butt.

Jason took two quick steps forward and once again raised the machete... as if he was going to actually use it to hack at the poor girl. Bringing the machete down quickly, he purposely missed Peggy by a wide margin as it slammed harmlessly down onto the bed to the left of her.

Benny jumped to her feet, thinking quickly, she yelled at their attacker, "Hey Mister look!"

Jason was in the process of raising the machete again for yet another attack on the cowering Peggy, when he paused. Turning to the dark haired one he stared--hard--as the girl started to slowly pull her tee shirt up.

"Here... I'll take it off for you," Benny whispered as she slowly peeled the tee shirt off before tossing it casually to the side. Underneath, she was wearing a sexy looking purple bra, which just happened to be her daddy's favorite color.