The Letter Pt. 02 - More Fun & Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,151 Followers

Peggy hesitated still, wanting to hold out to the very end... if only to see what they would do.

Jason reached over, grabbing the knife this time off the nightstand. He slowly lowered it to her throat as he whispered one word, "Suck."

Peggy's closed her eyes and opened her mouth as she felt the sharp carving knife tickling her throat. Of course, her uncle would never hurt her, but still the sense of danger she felt was palpable.

Benny let out a sharp hiss as she felt Peggy's warm mouth engulf her taunt nipple. Then she let out an even more pronounced sigh when her cousin's tongue twisted and turned its way all over her fully erect and highly sensitive nipple.

After allowing her cousin a few glorious minutes to suckle on each of her tits, one after the other, while Jason held her head in place, Benny pulled back.

She leaned over to Jason whispering something in his ear that Peggy couldn't quite make out. After a brief pause, Jason gave his assent with an enthusiastic nod of his head.

Peggy felt her crop top being pulled back down making her wonder: was the fun and games over with? The thought left her feeling more than a little disappointed.

Any disappointment about things being over was quickly replaced with another heavy dose of sexual tension, mixed with an acute sense of danger, when she felt the cold steel of the knife being slowly scrapped across her belly traveling north until it finally stopped just below the lower edge of her top.

As Benny held the crop top in place, Jason quickly brought the knife up. The sharp knife easily sawed through the thin material of the top making quick work of it.

Benny pulled the now utterly ruined top out from under her cousin before tossing it on the floor. "Now let's do the same to those panties," she whispered to Jason in his ear.

Jason trailed the sharp point of the knife down across Peggy's tummy just light enough to cause her to break out in goose bumps. Upon reaching down past her belly button the knife suddenly veered off to the left. Working as a team, Benny pulled the material of her cousin's panties away from her body allowing Jason to neatly slice it. Just like the top, the ruined panties were tossed casually to the side, leaving Peggy totally naked.

They both stared at Peggy's naked body as she squirmed shyly against her restraints. Making her voice purposefully small and shy, knowing it would turn both of them on, Peggy whispered, "Please... I am a virgin. Be gentle with me."

Biannca leaned down close to her whispering, "Oh we are going to be gentle with you sweetie, so gentle you will be begging for more and more. Trust me."

Turning to Jason, Biannca whispered, "Would you mind very much Jason if I got my toys out to play with little Ms. Peggie here."

Jason eagerly shook his head yes as Biannca hopped up from the bed.

"What kind of toys you got, Benny?" Peggy asked excitedly.

"Just a little something to get you nice and warmed up Pegs... before you lose that fucking virginity of yours to Jason here."

Peggy let out a nervous shuddering breath, as did Jason, when he saw the hot brunette produce a vibrating wand with a pink head, from the bottom drawer of the nightstand, along with a black vibrating butt plug, featuring a big widespread base studded through with a sizable glittery gemstone which acted as a control button for its ten speeds of vibration. Reaching into the nightstand again, she pulled out a flesh colored eight inch dildo, followed by a bottle of lube.

After Benny lined all her toys up near the head of the bed within handy reach, the fun and games were set to begin.

What happened next was not exactly a blur for the virginal Peggy as Benny keep things moving at a wonderfully slow and measure paced for the sole purpose of giving Jason time to recover --so he could fuck her innocent little cousin senseless when the time came.

Biannca, fully taking charge, directed Jason to stretch out next to Peggy on her left side while she flanked her cousin on the right side.

"Here play with her tits Jason while I work on making the little bitch squirm with my magic wand."

Biannca, before bringing her wand into play, first lowered her mouth to her cousin's where they-- once again-- engaged in a series of hot kisses as she slowly dragged the wand down across Peggy's bare tummy.

Using the wand--expertly--Benny assaulted her cousin's pussy with its vibrating magic before bumping the speed up a notch or two and attacking her clit with the wand's pulsating head.

Combined with the way Jason was tenderly tweaking her nipples, the wand soon had poor Peggy squirming mightily against her restraints.

Pulling back to watch the action and liking the way Peggy was whimpering as the toy worked its magic on her clit, Benny mouthed to Jason, "Watch this."

With a wicked smile, Benny slowly poured a generous amount of lube on the butt plug end before ever so slowly pushing it up and inside of her cousin--just as she turned the speed up on the pulsating wand up from low to high.

The effect on Peggy was instantaneous. She started whimpering louder than ever as she squirmed about the bed, thrashing around as if she had been hotwired.

Like a master chef bringing her masterpiece dish to life slowly, Peggy switched speeds on both the wand and the butt plug in such a manner as to bring her cousin the utmost teasing pleasure.

By now, Jason was stretched out next to her, doing nothing more than watching the action as his cock grew from soft to firm.

After pulling the wand back and tossing it aside, in a voice trembling with excitement, Benny whispered to Jason, "Hey I have an idea... why don't we fill all three of the virgin's bitch holes at once."

Jason, of course, only nodded yes eagerly as he waited for further instructions from the wicked brunette.

Benny first directed Jason to raise up on his knees before directing him to turn and face Peggy so his semi erection was dangling mere inches from Peggy's mouth.

"Stick it in her mouth when I tell you to, Jason," Benny ordered as she picked up the bottle of lube and the large dildo.

Peggy wriggled with nervous anticipation when she heard how, once more, her uncle's large cock would be invading her mouth.

Bringing the dildo down, Benny carefully pushed it up and inside of Peggy's tight little virgin cunt as she turned up the speed on the butt plug a couple of notches.

Nodding at Jason, Benny whispered, "Put it in... fill that third hole."

Jason tenderly turned Peggy's face toward his semi erection before pushing it up and inside of her mouth.

In a mere matter of seconds, Peggy was sucking on his cock eagerly while Benny was enthusiastically working the dildo in and out of her cousin's twat at a faster pace--just as she turned the vibrating butt plug up all the way.

Watching the way the beautiful brunette was expertly working both toys in and out, and all around, the blonde's pussy combined with the way she was slurping on his cock had Jason quickly going from semi- erect to fully fucking hard.

He pulled his cock out of her mouth, allowing her a chance to both catch her breath and let out a loud whimpering cry of, "Oh God... what... what are you guys doing to me."

"We are going to make you cum sweetheart... that is what we are going to do to you."

"I... I already came like... three times I think, Benny," Peggy whispered before her mouth was filled with cock once more.

Benny allowed the three way action to go on for another couple minutes until she felt Peggy was wholly ready to have her virginity taken from her by the masked intruder.

After pulling her toys out of Peggy's tight little cunt and anal cavity, she tapped Jason on the shoulder.

"The little bitch is ready to be de-flowered."

Moving slowly, Jason carefully mounted the cute blond missionary style as the gorgeous brunette snuggled up next to her. Just as the two girls begin to kiss, he pushed his sizable cock very slowly, and very carefully, up and into the blonde's maiden cunt.

Peggy let out a pronounced gasp as she felt her pussy being invaded by a man's hardness for the first time. "Oh God... it feels so... good."

Jason went nice and gentle with the blonde making sure not to push up inside of her tight hole too hard. After a good minute or so of his tenderness the brunette--still seemingly fully in charge--put a halt to things.

Raising up on her knees she whispered, "She is broke in now... I think it's time to change things up."

Working quickly, she released her friend from the handcuffs before directing her to turn around and get on her hands and knees. "He is going to fuck you doggy style, Pegs," Biannca told her cousin as she helped maneuver her into the proper position.

Gripping the head board with both hands, Peggy thrust her shapely ass out toward the masked intruder. Reaching out, Biannca guided Jason's hardness into her cousin's wet opening.

Jason went slow and gentle--at first--giving the blonde time, once again, to adjust to his size. Benny rose up onto her knees, maneuvering herself around so Peggy's face would be smothered in between her majestic tits.

Growing more excited by the minute, Jason started pushing his cock harder inside of the blonde's tight little hole, making her moan louder.

"That's it honey... fuck her harder. She can take it."

Jason looked down at the blonde and when she nodded her ascent he let go.

Gripping her tightly around the hips, he started slamming his cock into her at a hard measured pace, delighting on how it made her sizable tits. Even more exciting might have been the way the brunette was cradling her friend's head against her chest while cooing to her softly, "Oh he is fucking you so good huh sweetie."

Peggy only answer was a series of increasingly louder moans as she felt his hardness being slammed repeatedly into her.

Benny stroked her hair as she whispered, "Keeping moaning louder baby... men like that. It's going to make him cum and this might help you too."

Reaching over, Benny grabbed the wand. Bringing it up and under her cousin, she pushed the pulsating head against Peggy's clit making her squirm just as the fucking she was receiving from the intruder was reaching its climax.

"Oh God..." Peggy managed to moan once before being swept away by a tremendous orgasm. Mere seconds later Jason, with a loud grunt, shot a load of cum deep inside of the pretty blonde's cunt.

All three of them then collapsed onto the bed in a heap. Jason, tired of the stupid mask, ripped it off and flung it into a far corner of the bedroom.

Benny smiled. "Look Pegs, our intruder... now unmasked... looks somewhat familiar huh?"

Reaching up, she stroked the side of her smiling uncle's face. "He does... and... and that was everything Aunt Marie promised me it would be... and then some."

Benny smiled at her best friend as they slipped under the sheets, snuggling like three fat contented cats before slipping off to sleep.

Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,151 Followers