The Letter Pt. 02 - More Fun & Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peggy was playing along perfectly while Benny was finding it hard not to be mindful of the watcher in the closet considering her mom's secret instructions to her.

The pillow fight was every bit a classic, featuring some hair pulling, a whole lot of girlish giggling, a bit of tickling as they rolled around the bed, and most delightfully, a whole lot of bouncing breasts.

The fight ended with the ultra-aggressive Benny on top of her meeker cousin demanding her surrender. "Surrender bitch," Benny whispered to her harshly as she used her hands to pin her weaker cousin's arms to the bed.

"Never," Peggy cried out between giggles.

"Then I will be forced to smother you to death with my mighty breasts."

"I dare you, bitch," Peggy happily retorted. "But if you are going to smother me with those big fucking tits of yours hadn't you better take your stupid bra off."

Benny tilted her head seductively at her cousin before whispering, "You really wanna me to take my bra off, Peggy?"

Peggy stifled another giggle as she nodded her head yes.

"OK, but you have to promise to be good if I take my hands away and not move."

Peggy, staring intently at Benny's heaving chest as she sat on top of her, paused for a brief moment before whispering, "I promise."

Benny pulled her hands up slowly, not fully trusting Peggy not to use her newly freed hands to fight back. When she did nothing more than continue to stare so very intently at her chest, Benny started to move her hands toward the front of her bra before she paused.

"Maybe I should let you do it... you know, since you wanna see my tits so badly."

"Will you?"

Benny stared at her cousin seriously for a brief moment before whispering, "Go ahead... it unhooks in the front."

Benny gave her cousin an impish smile before tucking her hands behind her back, while thrusting her chest out seductively.

Jason's desire, already more than a little great from watching the pillow fight, now was growing in leaps and bounds as he watched the blonde girl bring her hands up before patiently undoing her friend's bra, allowing the brunette's gorgeous set of tits to come spilling out.

He pushed the closet door open just a bit wider, leaning forward, hoping to catch what they were whispering to each other.

"Oh wow Benny, your tits are so beautiful. Can I... can I touch them, please."

"Sure if you want. Here I know you are shy so let me help you."

Benny grabbed both of Peggy's hands, guiding them up to her prodigious tits, allowing her cousin to deftly fondle them for a quick minute before pulling back.

"So are you going to surrender now that you have had your fun little girl?" Benny snapped at her.

"No, never," Peggy yapped back defiantly.

Benny aggressively grabbed Peggy's hands, pinning them over her head as she leaned down whispering, "Brat... I ought to smother you... for real."

"Go ahead... I dare you," Peggy said between giggles. She simply loved the way her pretty cousin was so easily overpowering her.

"Oh you dare me huh. Well then, close your eyes and lay your head back little girl," Benny said sharply to her. "Do it now."

The docile Peggy quickly obeyed.

Leaning further forward, Benny propelled her tits downward and into Peggy's face. Peggy's giggles were stifled in a mass of lovely tit flesh as Benny shook her breasts to and fro, bouncing them merrily across her cousin's face.

Distracted by her cousin's immense tits in her face, the still giggling and intoxicated Peggy did not notice as Benny patiently stretched her right hand up toward the upper bed post... and the waiting fur lined handcuff.

Part of Maria's secret instructions to her daughter included pulling the dual pair of fur lined handcuffs from their hiding spot in the nightstand and attaching a pair each to both of the upper bedposts. The lower bedposts were adorned with a pair of scarfs which would, of course, be used to bind poor little Peggy's ankles when the time came.

Way too late Peggy realized what was happening. Only when she felt the cuff being secured around her wrist did it actually dawn on her what was happening. Peggy reacted violently when Benny tried to secure her other wrist. Squirming mightily all over the bed, while using her remaining free hand to swat at her cousin, Peggy did her best to avoid having her other wrist handcuffed.

"Hold still," Benny yelled at her, "or I will leave you alone here in the bedroom and in the dark little girl. You are already hopeless bound by one wrist so..."

The threat did the trick, frightening Peggy into staying still and allowing her cousin to attach her other wrist to the bed post. Moving quickly, Benny tied the scarves around her cousin's ankles securing her helplessly to the bed.

Jason's cock was twitching, his heart racing, his eyes wide and staring, as he watched the beautiful brunette secure the cute little blond by all four of her limbs to the bed.

After tucking her tits back inside her bra and doing it up again, Benny pulled a sheet up over her cousin's lithe body as she snuggled up next to her.

Whispering in her ear, Benny told her cousin, "Now I want you to act really scared for this next part in your Aunt Maria's forbidden drama. Understand?"

Peggy shook her head yes indicated she understood.

Raising up on her knees, Benny turned toward the closet, announcing loudly, "The little bitch is ready for you, Jason."

Jason pushed open the closet door slowly before shuffling over to the bed. He held the menacing machete in his right hand while from his left hand dangled the black bandana. Nodding at Benny, he tossed the bandana on the bed before pointing at Peggy.

"Oh you want me to put it on her again so she can't see and will be truly helpless."

Jason nodded his head yes as Benny hurriedly wrapped the bandanna around Peggy's head, cutting off her vision. "Remember your promise to protect me," Peggy whispered to her cousin just before she pulled away.

Leaning down, Benny gave her a quick peck on the cheek as she whispered, "I remember. You will be safe. Promise. Just be good and do whatever he wants."

Benny stood up, moving closer to him, she whispered, "She is ready for you, Jason. I have her all secured to the bed as you can see. She is entirely helpless. Don't you wanna--?"

Jason wheeled on her, his left hand reaching out, quick as a whip, snagging Benny's hand. Before Benny even knew what was happening he was twisting her around. "Hey," she cried out, "I thought you... wanted her."

When his only response was a grunt as she felt a pair of handcuffs being slipped around her right wrist, Benny decided it would be better not to struggle too much and went limp, allowing him finish the job easily of securing her hands behind her back.

Hearing the struggle, Peggy cried out herself, "Hey what is happening."

"Shhh, Pegs, just relax. Jason is just doing a little something to make himself feel a bit safer. He is not planning on hurting us right, Jason. I mean you only wanna have a little fun with us. Isn't that right?"

After a long pause, Jason finally nodded his head yes before he roughly twisted her around so her back was to him. Clapping one hand around her eyes so she couldn't see, he lifted up his mask and began assaulting her neck with a series of passionate kisses causing Benny's legs to buckle.

Finally, he pulled back before lowering his hockey mask once more.

"Pretty," he whispered in her ear so quietly she could barely hear him.

"Yes, you think I am pretty. You wanna kiss me some more but it's awkward if you gotta keep one hand around my eyes so I can't see. There is another dark scarve in the nightstand drawer on the left side of the bed. It's the same as the one I used to tie Peggy's ankles to the bed. You could use it to blindfold me... if you want then you would have both hands free to... you know... do whatever you want to me."

She watched Jason cross the room and fairly rip open the nightstand drawer. A few seconds later, just like her cousin, she too was blind.

"Now that you have both hands free Jason, why don't you take me over to the bed? You can sit on the edge of it and I will snuggle up real close and you can use both hands to play with my boobies."

Jason's only reply was another low grunt as he took her hand. Sitting down on the edge of the bed, Jason pulled Benny close to him.

Despite having the blindfold on, Benny closed her eyes while thrusting out her chest, hoping her daddy liked her new lace black bra. She was quite sure he would as she could literally feel his gaze crawling all over her chest.

She felt his hands grip her down around the waist before they started to ever so slowly slide north to her beckoning tits.

His extreme patience with her only served to turn her on all the more as she squirmed in anticipation. Finally, she felt his hands begin to gently fondle her boobs. She thought he might have murmured something that sounded like the word "nice" but wasn't wholly sure.

Going with it anyways, Benny spoke up. "I bet you would find them even nicer if my bra wasn't in the way, Jason. It unhooks in the front if you wanna take it off me."

A mere second later she felt her bra coming undone but not via his fingers. Instead, he brought his machete up and used it to neatly slice open her bra.

"Hmm, yeah, I suppose that works too," Benny said as she felt her life-sized boobs fall out of the ruined bra.

Benny felt herself relaxing when she heard him set the machete down on the nightstand next to the carving knife with an audible clunk.

She relaxed even more when he brought his hands up and begin to ever so tenderly, just the way she loved, fondle her boobies.

"Oh God, that feels nice," she whispered.

"What feels nice? I think you guys forgot about me," Peggy whined.

"Hey, stop your whining bitch and wait your turn."

"But I thought I was going to be first. I mean that is why I am all... like... shackled to the bed. Right?"

Benny leaned forward, whispering to Jason. He had stopped, much against her desires, fondling her breasts when Peggy started to complain. "There is another scarve in the drawer you know. You could use it to stop her complaining."

Benny smiled as she sensed Jason pulling away and then smiled even more when she heard the nightstand drawer sliding open.

"Hey, aren't you going to answer me, Benny. I thought I was going to be fir--"

Her whiny complaint was cut off when Jason stuffed the scarf in her mouth before taking a quick minute to adjust it a bit more comfortably for her.

Leaning down, Jason whispered in her ear, just loud enough for Benny to hear, "Pretty... Peggy... next."

"Yeah, pretty Peggy, you heard him. You're next. Now shut up and don't ruin things for me." Properly cowed, Peggy decided it would probably be best not to waste her energy mumbling into the scarf now secured tightly around her mouth.

Jason, finished for Peggy for the moment, turned his attention back to Benny.

She could feel him, standing there in front of her, could imagine the way he was staring at her tits.

"Do you like them Jason?" she asked quietly. "You gonna fondle them some more... maybe suck on them."

"Bea-uti-ful," he whispered before raising his mask. Using one finger he gently turned her face up to him. Benny felt his lips brush hers as his hands, once again, began to tenderly fondle her now bare boobs.

After several gentle, tender kisses, he suddenly punched his tongue deep in her mouth as his gentle caressing of her boobs turned more serious.

She could hear his breathing become ragged as he aggressively kneaded her boobs just as his tongue swirled around inside her mouth.

Benny, caught off guard by the sudden change of seasons, found herself pulling back from him. He reacted by snaking his arms around her back as his hands found her nice firm ass. She was yanked forward, flush against him, when his hands clawed enthusiastically at her butt.

"Oh God," Benny whispered to herself when she felt how big and hard he was when he pressed her body fully against his for a brief moment, just before sinking down to sit on the edge of the bed.

The violent summer storm seemed to pass when he stopped pawing at her ass and instead started to caress it ever so sweetly. She felt his hot breath on her bare tummy before feeling his lips showering it with dozens of tender kisses. The seductive kisses patiently were working their way north towards her prodigious breasts. Again, she felt his warm breath, this time on one of her fully erect nipples. She arched her back, inviting him to feast on her tits and was rewarded when his tongue slipped out, licking at her distended nipple.

Benny let out a quiet moan as she felt her boobs being kindly assaulted-all over-- with a plethora of tender licks and soothing kisses.

Then, as before, the tenderness abruptly ended as he began to suck, almost savagely on her tits with his hungry mouth flying from one breast to the other. His animalistic passion, literally rocked Benny back on her heels as his hands were once again clawing madly at her ass.

The storm lasted a good minute or two before Benny felt herself being shoved rudely down onto her knees.

She took a deep breath, pretty sure of what was expected of her next. Honestly, she could hardly wait.

His hardness was jabbing at her closed mouth as his hand found the tight bun of her hair in the back. Using it as a handle of sorts, Jason slowly pushed her head forward, allowing his cock to slip inside the warm recesses of her open mouth.

She sucked on it eagerly for a few seconds, before drawing back. Looking up at him, she quietly whispered, "God you are so big and hard mister."

He half grunted before mumbling, "Again."

Wanting to please him, Benny lashed her tongue out, licking at the bulbous head of his cock. She knew her tongue found the mark when he let out a loud moan as his whole body began to shudder.

Opening her wide, Benny took him into her mouth completely. She found it to be wholly exhilarating sucking the "deranged stranger's" cock with her hands tightly cuffed behind her back. Working fast, wanting to make him come, she sucked on his cock with a passionate enthusiasm that soon had him moaning louder than ever.

Then, in the best porn video fashion, Jason pulled his cock out mere moments before he was ready to burst. Using one hand to stroke his cock, and the other to tilt her face upward toward his pulsating hardness, Jason came hard.

Benny had to stifle a girlish giggle as she felt the hot cum squirt out in two separate jets. The first landed squarely on her right cheek, while the second squirted out, landing on her lips and chin.

She felt herself being yanked roughly to her feet and then turned around. He released her from the handcuffs before turning her around to face him.

He yanked his mask back into place before tearing the scarf from around her eyes.

Benny blinked her eyes. He was staring at her.

Benny touched her face, feeling his warm cum before she whispered, "Can I go clean myself up... please, Jason." There was something slightly unsettling about the way he was being so rough with her, but Benny simply chalked it up to him following her mother's instructions to fully immerse himself in the role of Jason and gave it no further thought.

Instead of answering, he merely grunted and pushed her onto the bed while pointing at Peggy.

"Hmm, you want her to clean me off. Good idea."

After removing the scarf from her cousin's mouth, Benny used her hand to guide their lips together, "Kiss me on the lips, Pegs. I got a special treat for you but please no protesting or the scarf goes back in."

This time the stubborn Peggy decided to stay silent.

Peggy gave her cousin a nice kiss, on the lips as directed, and was rewarded with the slightly meaty taste, similar to uncooked mushrooms maybe, of the cum still coating Benny's lips.

Caught off guard, Peggy at first tried to pull back. "No, no sweetie, you gotta clean up his mess. He came all over my face... hmm if only you could have seen it. He is watching and wants to see you eagerly clean his cum off me."

Steeling herself to the taste once more, Peggy went to work cleaning up her cousin. Her tongue slid out licking at Benny's lips, before Benny pulled back. Turning and giving Jason, he was standing there just staring, an impish grin she used one finger to clean the gooey cum stuck to the side of her face off before sucking her finger clean.

Peggy felt him settle down on the edge of the bed next them. Reaching out, he pushed Benny's face toward Peggy's.

"You want us to kiss some more?"

He nodded his head yes slowly.

Benny leaned closer to her cousin. Stroking her face softly with one finger she lowered her face down. Their lips came together as their tongues flickered out, tasting each other and liking what they found. Benny was in no hurry as her tongue patiently explored the inner depths of her cousin's mouth. Her daddy would need time to recover after blowing such a big load on her face considering he was no longer a young man.

After several breathless moments that left Peggy almost panting, Benny broke off their kiss before raising up on her knees. Patiently she reached down, hooking a pair of fingers under the lower edge of her cousin's homemade crop top, Benny looked to Jason for approval. "You wanna me to lift it up so you can see those nice tits of hers again."

He eagerly nodded his head yes.

Benny slowly peeled Peggy's tee shirt back revealing her bare breasts to the both of them. Her tits, only small maybe when compared to Benny's full sized ones, seemed to almost glow with unearthly beauty from the faint candle light cast over the bed.

Peggy's heart was thundering in her chest when she felt her little crop top being lifted up to expose her bare naked tits. She could sense the both of them staring at them for several long anxious moments allowing the tension to grow.

Her nipples, assaulted now by the cool night air of the bedroom, were already fully erect.

"Nice huh," Benny whispered to Jason with an impish smile. "You wanna see me play with them a bit."

Again, without hesitation, Jason eagerly nodded his head yes.

"Here you wanna play with them too Jason," Benny whispered as she reached out boldly grabbing his hands. Guiding them to Peggy's tits, Benny gave him a sly smile as both of their hands converged on her breasts.

Peggy let out a sigh as felt his rough hands being so gentle while Benny's softer hands were kneading her tits more aggressively. The contrast was delightful and unexpected to the bound and blindfolded Peggy.

"Would you like to see her maybe suck on my tits, Jason honey?" Benny asked while maneuvering herself around into the proper position as if she knew the answer already.

As expected, he eagerly nodded his head yes as he leaned back to enjoy the show.

Already in position, Benny leaned her chest down a bit allowing her big tits to fall into Peggy's face.

Shaking her chest a bit, Benny bounced her tits up and down teasingly against her cousin's face. Peggy, remembering her instructions from her Aunt Maria on the tape to not give in so easily since she was such a shy, sweet little virgin, resisted her cousin's efforts to get her to suck on her tits by whipping her head back and forth, successfully resisting all efforts from Benny to get her to suck on her tits.

"Hold still bitch," Benny hissed at her.

Jason let out a small grunt as he sat there on his knees, just to the left of them watching... and getting frustrated at the blonde girl's insolence. Reaching down with one hand, he slid it under Peggy's head while twisting his hand in her hair.

Jason held the blonde's girl head tight, allowing Benny to shove her tits fully in her cousin's face as she whispered, "Go on Pegs suck on them. You put up the good fight and lost."