The Lewd Age of Superheroes Pt. 04

Story Info
Grendlekin Jack claims some heroines. Um. Sort of?
3k words
4.74
4.9k
5

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18 years of age.

Everything was fine until the hero showed up.

A man- tall and powerful, muscles thick beneath his costume- shot through the bank doors faster than the eye could see, and took down the three other henchmen that they had been working with, white flames trailing behind him. Doctor Dreadspell- their employer for a little over a week- conjured a half-dozen armoured shades even as he screamed like a little girl.

And she...

She ran. Dropping the ugly, heavy, entirely useless and deeply hated gun that she was carrying with her. He was running beside her, the two of them out the back and through the hole in the wall that they'd used to enter the bank and out onto the alleyway.

"Shouldn't we help him?"

"Fuck it! That was Pale Flame! Just run!"

There was an enormous roar and a flash of heat behind them.

Both of them ran faster, dashing across one street and into another. She turned to him. "I think we lost-"

He wasn't there.

She slowed down, looking around, heart racing. It was funny, she thought. She didn't start to really panic until she couldn't see him-

"Stop right there."

She turned around. Pale Flame floated in the entrance to the alleyway, wreathed in his namesake.

She opened her mouth and closed it again, wondering what the hell she was meant to say. "I- I just-"

He floated closer, frowning. "How old are you, miss?"

"I- I'm not a kid." She realised she didn't even have a weapon to pretend to be a threat.

"Listen...surrender. I can tell them you gave up without a fight. Girl, I can tell when someone's made a terrible mistake-"

There was a flash of green light.

Pale Flame collapsed, a puppet whose strings had been cut.

He stepped out from the side alley, that grin on his face again. "Good job! Kept him busy."

"How- what-"

"Looks like my invention worked!" He brandished the metal rod in his hands. "Come on- let's go."

"Is he-"

"Out of it." Smirking, he whipped out a phone and took a snapshot. "Once I post this on the right places...oh, baby. No more hunching jobs for us! We are going to the big leagues!"

"Are you sure-"

"I'm sure," he said, "trust me."

Then he leant forward and kissed her, rough and hard and every fear, every protest she had was dashed away.

***

"So," said Grey Sentinel. "we can assume containment has failed."

He turned off the live newsfeed. Tanya frowned. "I was watching that!"

"We've seen all we need to see."

"Hey, it's just-"

Grey Sentinel's frown deepened. "This is a PR disaster. We've spent years trying to cultivate a positive image for the people of this city. And now... a bank robbery turned into gay orgy. On live television, no less."

"For what it's worth, White Knight seemed happy enough."

"The man is a committed Christian. And happily married." He scowled at his her. "You just saw a man's entire life destroyed on national TV, Apprentice."

She sighed and looked away. "What do we do now?"

"Keep investigating. We know our curse-forger is an inventor of some sort, and most definitely a villain. Most likely in his late thirties. What did you find out?"

His apprentice fiddled with her blonde hair as she talked. "Ah. You're, uh, not going to like this."

"Out with it."

"It's not exactly a curse. It's a plague, Teach."

"We checked. There are no physical changes beyond a heightened temperature, no sign of any pathogen-"

"No. It's a curse that's also a plague. I read up on what happened in Osaka. It was a bunch of murders. They were started by a local sorceress with a serious grudge- but it got out of control. The victims of the initial pulse were hit with entropy curses- reality warped around them, making it so that they died in a bunch of strange circumstances. Fell down a well, drowned in a foot of dark water, mistakenly joined a suicide club, that sort of thing."

He noticed his apprentice as ticking off her fingers as though counting through a list. "How does that make it a plague?"

"Something changed the curse. It started to spread, not just to the intended victims but also anyone who came into contact with them. Investigated their deaths, knew them well, or just...saw the initial murders. An ever-expanding ring of victims. An entire neighbourhood was nearly depopulated before they figured out what was happening and killed the sorceress responsible."

"A magical plague, then. Spread by heroes and villains."

"A magical sex plague. But why?"

"To cripple us in anticipation of an invasion. Revenge for some imagined or real slight. A smokescreen for a deeper plot. Or maybe they just have some strange, twisted view of how the world should work, and are trying to force the rest of us to conform to it."

"Maybe they're just really, really horny?"

"Exiled and Endless will be released soon. We need answers by then."

Grey Apprentice gestured towards the screen. "I'm not sure releasing them will make this any worse. Are you going to..."?

"Yes. As dangerous as the woman is...she represents our best chance to stop this." He rose. "Let's arrange a meeting with Barrow Witch."

***

"You wouldn't dare."

The golden-haired girl lay panting on the ground, limbs askew. Her golden wand lay on the other side of the room, its' potent power literally out of her grasp. Her body was covered with a thin sheen of sweat as she gazed fearfully at her assailant.

"I dare, little girl."

Grendlekin Jack grinned, revealing a row of razor-sharp teeth. The monstrous villain towered above the girl, furred muscles rippling. "You ought to be honoured."

"W-why?"

He chuckled, low and deep, and the girl shivered. "You will be the first one to be chosen. The first to be taken as my slave. The first to be made into the mother of a race of superior beings."

"M-mother?" The girl flushed red.

Slowly, almost gently, Grendlekin placed one razor-sharp claw on the top of the girl's frilly shirt.

Then in one sharp, violent motion he tore it open, baring her full breasts. The girl screamed and tried to cover herself up but with another chuckle his long, muscular arms pinned her own to the floor. Lowering his head, he tormented her with long, slow licks across her breasts, his long, flexile tongue lashing across her nipples. She writhed beneath him, trembling, while his claws shredded her lower half of the costume. Pulling her legs apart, he lined up his erection against her nether lips while she begged for mercy-

"How dare you!"

There was a flash of pale silver light and the monstrous villain roared with pain. He reared back away from his victim, snarling. There was a silver blur and then the golden-haired heroine was swept up and away.

"I've got you! You don't need to worry!"

Golden Glory- clad only in the remnants of her tattered uniform- blinked as she was deposited onto the rooftop of a nearby apartment block. The silver haired girl who had saved her turned back to the penthouse she'd been rescued from. "You're safe."

"Um-"

"I can't believe how lucky we were that I sensed you in danger!"

"Wait-"

"Let's get Copper Courage and blast him into pieces once and for all!"

"No, look-"

"He crossed a line! I bet if we killed him no-one would-"

"Goddamn it Silver, stop interrupting my hot monster sex!"

"And we...what?" The silver-haired hero turned to her friend.

Golden Glory bunched up her fists, full breasts heaving as she said, "I had the situation completely under control and then you just swept in and 'saved' me?" She made quote mark gestures in the air as she spoke. "I was just getting to the good bit!"

Silver Hope's mouth opened and closed a few times as she sought the best response to her friend's outburst. She settled on, "Whatthefuck?"

"Look," Golden Glory said, cheeks burning red, "I have a serious domination fetish, okay? I want to be pinned down and made to submit by a big freaky bad boy. It's a thing."

"Since when?"

"Since, like, forever." Golden paused. It was true that she'd only recently decided to act on it like this, but still...

"Um."

"And Grendlekin Jack has the whole, alpha male thing down, he's all big and strong and mean-"

"He has fur and fangs."

"Yes. That makes it hotter. It took me three days to track him down and set this whole thing up, and you just come in and ruin it, and now I just..." She began to burst into tears. "Now I'll never be made into anyone's submissive slut!"

"Um." Silver Hope watched as her friend burst into tears. "I'm sorry?"

"I shaved! In places! And everything!"

Slowly, uncertainly, Silver Hope hugged her teammate. "It's okay. Um. We could get one of the heroes to pretend to rape you?"

"It's not the same!"

Silver Hope sighed as she held Golden Glory. Her flesh was hot on the cold night. The world seemed to shiver around the Silver-haired heroine, and she swayed, blinking. Then, tentatively, Silver Hope said, "What if..."

"What?"

"What if we, uh, we went back and threw the match?"

"What do you mean?"

"We go back and 'punish' him for his evil actions. We lose, and I retreat, and then...you know. He captures you again..."

The naked golden-haired heroine wiped tears from her eyes. "You'd help me?"

"Sure!" Silver Hope smiled, her arms around her naked friend. "We're teammates and friends, right?"

"Yes..."

"Friends help each other all the time, don't they?" Silver Hope cupped her teammates' chin. "Poor Golden, I'm so sorry for interrupting before! Let me make it up to you."

"Oh Silver!" Golden laughed. "Thank you!" She leaned forward and kissed her teammate on the lips.

Both girls paused, suddenly aware of the way their bodies pressed against one another. Then Silver Hope smiled. "Let's go get you fucked."

***

The two heroines flew back into the penthouse on trails of metallic light. "It's time for punishment, evildoer!" Silver Hope yelled.

Grendlekin snarled, a tangled mass of muscle and fur and fangs and lust. His eyes burned like hot coals; his massive erection jutted from between his legs like a promise. Roaring, he charged at the pair.

Silver banked left; Golden banked right. They sent blasts of metallic energy to lash at the beastly villain; both weaker than normal, both well wide of their mark. The blasts slammed into the back of the richly-appointed penthouse, destroying furniture, cracking the walls.

The hulking villain leapt at the pair and Silver Heart darted further away. He made a beeline for Golden Glory, snatching the naked girl up in his claws. "You are mine!"

Golden Glory made a sound halfway between a scream and a moan as he pushed her down onto the floor. Silver Hope backed away, eyeing the window. Looked like everything was in order. All she had to do was flee now...

Grendlekin Jack turned to eye her, his eyes filled with rage and lust.

Oh...

He leapt off Golden Glory, moving faster than the eye could see and slammed into Silver Hope. She slammed against a nearby wall and collapsed on the floor. Dazed, she looked up to see...

Grendlekin Jack, towering over her, erection mere inches from her face.

"No- you're meant to fuck-"

He roared, and the sound was deafening in the tight quarters. Snarling, he grabbed her and tore at her costume, rending it under his razor sharp claws. Within moments she was naked, writhing in his grasp.

He lifted her up like a rag-doll and pressed her against the wall. Gasping, she moaned as he stared into her eyes. His stare held no pity, no mercy, no sympathy- only a terrible, all-pervading lust.

She didn't look away. She couldn't. The force of his desire, his need, filled her mind, driving out her fear, her pain, her shock.

She was, she realised, wet; wet and ready for him.

He slid into her, massive cock pushing past her nether lips, and she groaned, hip bucking with pleasure.

From behind her she heard a pleading, "Hey! You're meant to be doing that to me!" Neither the Silver-haired heroine or the monstrous villain responded as he slid all the way inside her, the motion almost gentle.

Then he began to rut her, his cock pistoning into her wet, inviting cunt, their heated bodies moving as she rolled her hips against his thrusts. He let out a low, ragged snarl and she groaned in response, neither of them breaking their mutual gaze.

"Hey! No stealing my monster sex!"

Her legs wrapped around his hips as he began to fuck her harder, her back slamming into the wall with each movement. Their moans and snarls rose and entwined, becoming a mutual, desperate symphony of lust.

She couldn't believe the rippling pleasure she felt as she was used by the monstrous creature- rutted like an animal, forced to take his massive length. This was incredible. This was paradise. She didn't want him to stop, didn't want him to ever stop.

It couldn't last. Grendlekin raised his head to the ceiling and roared as his fertile seed pumped into Silver Hope's eager womb. The heroine-turned-eager slut came at the same time, screaming in triumph at her fall.

The two enemies-now lovers- eyed each other once more. She laughed first, a warm, languid sound. He huffed a laugh back. The two pressed against one another, his softening cock still inside her, his seed spilling down her leg.

There was a pleading whine behind them. They turned.

Golden Glory lay naked on the floor, her legs wide. Two fingers desperately pumped into her cunt as she shamelessly masturbated in front of them. She moaned, "Please! I need it, badly! I need your cock!"

Grendlekin Jack frowned. From his embrace Silver Hope murmured, "Give the little slut what she needs. She deserves it."

He eased himself off the satisfied girl, easing her to the floor, and stalked over to the Golden-haired teen. He grinned, baring his sharp teeth, while his cock hardened anew.

"Oh god, yes!" Said Golden Glory as he lined up between her legs. "Dominate me! Make me your breeding slut!"

Grendlekin eased his cock to her wet, hot entrance-

A pulse of red light struck him. He screamed with rage, turning.

A copper-haired girl floated in the air next to him, her eyes burning with rage. "Get away from them you filthy monster!"

"...oh for fuck's sake."

***

It was sometime later. Grendlekin Jack smiled at the monster in the mirror.

He'd done it. He'd broken three heroines to his will. Made them his breeding slaves, his property. His cock, well-used over the last few days, swelled anew at the thought.

Fimbulwinter beckoned; the eternal winter before Ragnarok. He would ensure that his people would thrive before then, an endless legion of monsters to conquer the world and subjugate humanity in preparation for the final battle. With his fury, his vigour, his power to turn women into eager sluts, he would-

"Baby?"

Ah. One of his conquests was calling.

"Baby, we're ordering some food. Do you want Mexican or Chinese?"

He snarled, stepping into the bedroom. Copper Courage twirled her namesake hair and smiled lazily at him. The petite teen lay back on the bed.

"Where are the others?" He demanded, baring his teeth. "Do the sluts think they can escape their fate as my breeding slaves?!"

"Huh?" Courage frowned for a moment, then smiled. "No. They went out for coffee."

"We have coffee!"

"Instant coffee. Jack baby," she cooed as she displayed her naked body to him, "you're the biggest, toughest monster there is, aren't you?"

"Yes!" He snarled, looming over her and she shivered with eager need.

"Well," she continued, "then your breeding slaves deserve the best, don't they?"

"Well-" He frowned. It made sense, he guessed. The mothers of his master race of monsters should be treated with the respect owing to their station.

"So..."

"So?"

"We have some ideas about moving into a better place. Somewhere with multiple bedrooms, maybe a jacuzzi? And definitely a proper coffee maker, and maybe maid service-"

"Maid service?"

"You can conquer some maids, it's all cool. In a nice location, of course..."

Grendlekin Jack frowned as she kept talking. He knew he should say something, or pin her to the bed to re-establish his dominance; but...she was making sense, wasn't she?

He'd broken her to his will already, so she was only thinking of what would be best for him.

Right?

***

Silver Hope and Golden Glory waited for their coffees.

"So, you called Grey Sentinel? How did he take it?"

"He was really, really quiet for a while. Then he said we were on 'indefinite leave.'"

"Paid?"

"Oh, absolutely."

"Cool. I mean, technically we're tying up one of the most dangerous villains out there, so really when you think about it, we're still heroes, right?"

"Oh sure." Silver Hope took her coffee and grinned. "How long do you think it will take Grendlekin to remember that birth control's a thing?"

"Hopefully never." Golden Glory smiled back as her phone pinged a text. "Oh cool, we got the jacuzzi."

"God, I love my life. Back for round twenty?"

"Silver my fellow slut, I thought you'd never ask."

***

Grey Sentinel stood at the edge of a long pier. Dark clouds filled the sky, obliterating the light of the moon and stars. The water was still, and, looking away from the lights of the city behind him, he fancied he stood at the edge of some great, dark abyss. He-

"Is she here yet?"

"Patience, Apprentice. She will come."

"I thought you two used to be lovers?"

"That's...old history. We were students together. Before she betrayed our master. Now hush. Treat her with the utmost caution. It is unlikely that she will attempt to attack us, but-"

"-but anyone who lowers their guard around me is a fool," said a voice behind them.

They turned. Barrow Witch stood at the entrance to the pier, her long, red hair swept behind her ears. "You invoked the rite of Negotiation."

"I did," said Grey Warden. "We need to talk."

The villainess nodded. "Agreed."