The Lewd Hollistic Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She keeps staring straight ahead until she hears, "Go." before she scrambles into position on the bed.

He lets her stay in position as he slowly takes off his clothes; hangs up his shirt and pants on the hanger to get cleaned. He takes his time doing it; and slowly watches her form. He wonders what she is thinking about...

She, however, is in anticipation. She loves this position and what his cock will do to her pussy. She thinks about the last time she was in this position and how it felt. But also she remembers what transpired from it as well. She stops dwelling on it and focuses on the positives, like maintaining this form and the pleasures that await this evening...

B strips out of his clothes and walks to the dresser; opens the top middle drawer and pulls out two items. He then proceeds to go the bathroom and retrieves a towel. Once all items are in his hands, he walks around the bed and drops down to his knees. He unrolls the towel and places the items on it: a glass dildo and a tube of lube. Then he turns to look at Bec's back side and appreciate the view. He admires her heart shaped ass, the pink eye that stares out at him and most of all, her delicate flower, that beckons to be loved and touched. He then leans forward, closes his eyes and smells the aroma from her flower. He moves forward and places his hands on either side of her hips. Which in turn sends a warmth throughout her body with his powerful aura emanating from his hands. He leans forward for a closer inspection. His nose brushes against her petals and feels the heat emanating from within as well as her moisture, that drips on the tip of it.

He then commands her to open her legs wider, and she complies. The flower opens up and her inner petals are showing. The channel of her sex is too. He is in awe of what he sees and smells. It's time to devour the flower with his lips and tongue. He leans forward and licks from the bottom of the slit to the top. Circles around her outer lips, clockwise. Flicking his tongue as he sees fit against her gorged lips.

The slight feel sends shivers up to her core and she starts to moan.

He continues to flick his tongue around her lips and then down between them to her clit. Her moans get louder as more time is spent here. He then changes his patterns of licking to doing circles around the area and not focusing just on the clit. Once several passes around her outer and inner lips, he then licks between and moves to her channel. He probes his tongue into her and licks up the moisture that lines the walls and drips out. She tastes so good and continues with his onslaught of devouring her pussy.

He flicks and swirls his tongue in her channel; and her breathing intensifies. The electric heat from his tongue is sending pulses of current through her lips to her core and it's building. With each flick, she starts to twitch from the excitement feeling that radiate upwards. The heat within builds and slowly expands.

She tries to control it but she can't. His ministrations are driving her to fulfillment. She doesn't want to give in and say the code word. She stands her ground and lets the waves continue to pulse. Her moans are frequent and she tightens up. She grips the comforter with her hands and braces herself.

He leaves her channel but continues to swirl his tongue in different patterns as he moves closer to her clit. He can sense it, her orgasm is imminent; continues to assault the hood, sending electric impulses through the clit to her ever expanding core. And then it happens, the core of electric being explodes within and with it, she cums with her first orgasm of the night. He licks and laps up her cum that is shot out of her channel.

She screams when her orgasm hits. She tries to control it but manages to shake through it. It's so powerful that her legs shake uncontrollably and her hands give out. She plops down on her chest. Deep inside her brain, she knows that this feeling is different from having his cock inside of her but on the surface she can't think or fathom time. She is floating on energy... until she feels a electric shock to her one side of her butt then another on the opposite check.

He lets go of her ass with his hands and the warming aura leaves her body but follows with a loud 'SMACK' to her right cheek then followed by another 'SMACK' to her left... He then says, "No time to sleep; time to get back into position!".

She wakes up by the sting of the smack and the heat, and discomfort radiating through her butt cheeks She then gets back into formation. She then takes a deep breath in through the nose and out through the mouth. It calms her down.

He then says, "Good job on your first; now we will try something different." with a grin on his face.

She feels warmth from his words but wonders what else does he have in store for her tonight.

He then squirts a generous amount of lube onto the towel He daps a lot on his left middle finger and then brings it up to her pink eye and swirls it around. She feels the coolness around her ass hole and it tickles. He then dabs more lube on his finger then probes her ass. Slides his finger in and coats the inner sphincter with lube.

The pressure of his finger, entering her, feels foreign. In her mind, its dirty but an odd sensation slowly builds within. She can't explain it but feels... weird when his finger enters and slides out. She calms her inner self and opens up for him.

He continues to dab more lube into her sphincter. Once it's adequately moist, he probes deeper, sliding his finger in and out of her ass. The sensations builds slowly within her. He then uses two fingers and insert them into her pussy. He leaves his left finger all the way in her ass but starts moving the two fingers on his right hand in and out. She begins to feel a sense of fullness. She can feel it more in her pussy, along the walls; since the finger in her ass is stationary.

He continues to pump in and out of her with his fingers. The warmth of his aura penetrates deep into her pussy and starts building within her core. With each pump inwards, electric heat builds within and the electric heat begins to pool together. She begins to moan; but then turns into grunts as he pounds her pussy with his fingers. She can feel it; her second orgasm taking shape. its ready to burst but then out of nowhere, he withdrawals his fingers both from her ass and pussy simultaneously. She now feels empty and the orgasm that was almost released collapses within. She was so ready to cum again and yet, he left. She feels a tad upset but perhaps he has other plans for her. And indeed he does.

He then grabs hold of the glass dildo and brings it forth and slides it between her crack. He then slides it between her lips and plunges it into her pussy a few times.

She feels it enter her and knows it's not his cock; for one, no warmth aura spreading forth and this cock is smooth and slightly smaller in girth. However, it does feel good, sliding in and out of her channel. She sort of imagines that it's his cock and begins to moan with pleasure. The electric heat slowly coalescence together within her core and begins to build. Her grunts begin to get louder with each thrust into her. Her new orgasm is cresting the hill and it's not as big as the one before but it's still an orgasm.

He can hear it from her moans, that her second 'Big O' is coming and then he changes it. He inserts his middle finger into her ass swiftly. It's sudden but the feeling of the dildo sliding within changes; now it's hitting the walls and a different sensation of electric heat is more intense than before. The electric core builds even brighter than before and gets bigger. The sensation drives her further and she cries out, "Fuck meeeeeee... Faster. Oh my.... oh my, god." as she tilts her head back and releases her second orgasm, tonight. She grunts here and there as the orgasm leaves her body.

He pulls out the dildo and then sucks the juices off of it. He then slowly slides it between her lips up and down along the length of it. Then positions the tip of the dildo on the outside of her pink eye. She can feel the pressure around the entrance and her fear begins to mount. Will he take my ass virginity tonight? She begins to worry and feels uneasiness.

He then 'SMACKS' her ass to get her out of her head. Then he says to her, "I know what you're thinking... you wonder if I will take your ass tonight. My cock has claimed two holes of yours and will claim the third. I want to feel all of you but it won't happen tonight. We'll proceed slowly and build your third hole up, to accommodate my thickness. But for right now, I need my own release." And with that, he drops the dildo on to the towel and then stands up. He then positions himself, grabbing hold to his cock and slide the tip along and between her lips to collect some of her wetness. He places the tip at her entrance and with one stroke, slides balls deep into her.

Instantly she can feel the warmth of his aura, spread from within her channel to throughout her body. Her walls slowly accommodate to his thickness and a smile forms on her lips. In her mind, she is happy. This is what she wanted all along; him, inside her. Filling her up and making me, His.

She slowly lets go of him and he begins to slide out of her slowly but back into her hard. It feels so much better than a dildo and the electric heat begins to pull into her core once again. She then takes control by driving her butt down when he pulls out. It drives his cock deeper and sends an extra jolt of electric surge into her channel to her core.

He then smacks her ass, once more, and tells her, "I am your Master, I will take control! Stay in position, so I can have MY release. Understand?"

She felt his smack and it intervertently made her clamp down. She took time to find her place and knew she was in the wrong. She then said, "Yes, Sir; I got carried away."

He then slides out of her, the warm aura leaves and then she feels empty. She wonders if she truly 'fucked up'. She puts her head down and ponders. She knows this is all new to her and it will take time for her to be accustom to BDSM. She feels sadden that she forgot her place and upset her Master/B. She dwells on it but feels a presence next to her and sees the container of lube next to her. He then inserts more lube into her sphincter and in her mind, 'Uh oh, I did fuck up.

He then re-inserts his cock into her pussy and slides it back home. In her mind, she is happy once more but wonders why did he lube my ass some more. Then he inserts his index finger, and moves it in and out. Then out of the blue, another finger inserts in and a shudder goes through her. Now she is very full and doesn't know if she can manage. But there is no time for her to dwell on it, cause he then starts to move out then back into her hard. The sensation of fullness and being double penetrated sends shudders throughout her body and makes the whole experience so much powerful. He increases his tempo slightly and the sensations begin to get stronger.

He then informs her, that she can't cum until he tells her too. And that is something she has never done before but she will try.

He continues to drive in and out of her; the surge of electric heat builds and coalescence. She is trying to suppress her orgasm but its building rapidly; she can feel it crest over, from within and she tries to think of something other than cumming. But she can't control it, she then clamps down on him and it comes crashing down. She screams/moans her release.... She tried but god it feels so good. She doesn't have time to relish the orgasm; when out of nowhere, she feels pain once again on her ass. She hears the smack and then instant pain. She clamps down momentary but controls herself and lets go. She then says, "Sorry Master... It just happened. I will try harder next time."

He just smiles to himself cause he knows that control... takes time. He continues to pump in and out of her sweet pussy. His fingers begin to move in and out too. Building a different sensation altogether for her. Deep within herself, she thinks to herself, 4 fucking orgasms in a short amount of time. Fuck! Now being double penetrated and moving, shit, I don't know if I can do it. But then she calm's her mind once more. And then she feels it, he begins to grow bigger and thicker with each thrust. She can do this. She then gives in a bit and starts moaning.

He reaches around and grabs hold of her right breast and gives it a squeeze; then he pinches her nipple which drives her more. She bites her lip but doesn't give it much thought. She moans a bit louder with the pinch which in turn drives him harder. He then ups the ante by reaching out and grabbing her hair and give it a slight pull. She arches her back which changes the angle of entry and now his cock is driving harder along her G-Spot. It's driving her insane, but again she tries to contain it. She loses herself but says something out loud, "Harder! Fuckkkkkkk... Meeeeee... Harderrrrrr! Cum into me... Fill me up, Master!".

Just hearing her say that out loud, drives him harder. He increases his tempo by grabbing hold of her hip on the right and drive home. He is literally driving his whole body into her backside; pounding her pussy. With a grunt, he can feel that he is losing control and feels his balls tightening up. He pulls his fingers out of her ass and then grabs the other side of her hip and drives in deep. Then he shouts out, "Fuck Meee....." and then he cums so fucking hard, shooting rope after rope into her deep pussy. He can literally feel the dark energy be converted and released.

When she feels his orgasm take hold, she then let's go and releases hers. She then screams out his name, rides the waves of her fifth orgasm for the night and when it's done, she absorbs his energy with his release. She is happy that her Master was able to get his release and fill her up with his cum. Her mind shatters and she lets go. She is giggling and is floating again. So many orgasms.

He pulls out of her, and grabs the towel real quick. Slowly she starts to discharge his orgasm out of her and he wipes up the mess before it slides off onto the floor. After it's all done, he then cleans his cock. He reaches out and slides his hands up her thighs, around her buttocks to her waist and says, "You may relax, Babygirl" with a smile...

With that, she drops to her side, exhausted but something warm is beginning to form within her mind... he called me, Babygirl. It feels like something within, unlocked and it feels wonderful. A warmth spreads throughout her body. She doesn't know if it's her own or his golden aura but whatever, I hope to hear my new name, again...

12