The Liar and the Cuckquean Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna mark my fucking territory," Tom proclaimed. He spat in his hand and slickened his cock, knowing he didn't need much lube for Josh's used hole.

"Take this married pussy. Make it yours," Josh moaned. His voice filled the house, having lost all inhibitions.

Tom gritted his teeth and shoved his cock in his wife's friend's hole. Josh, ever the slut, accepted its length. The men groaned in tandem as Tom's balls pressed into Josh's taint.

Tom pressed his hands into Josh's back as Josh rocked his hips around the dick in his ass. Tom shuddered at the sensation of the slickness of Eric's cum. Married Josh fucked married Eric, and now fucked committed Tom all in one day.

Tom and Josh fucked for hours in all positions. Josh, a proud power bottom, backed his ass up, so Tom effortlessly received an anal fleshlight jerking. Josh rode Tom, lifting his ass and slamming down onto Tom's pelvis as if he did 1,000 squats daily.

Tom's cock was covered in goopy cum and lube and spit before cumming for the first time. Josh begged for his load, and Tom delivered it as deep as he could.

"Does Myra ever suck your cock after you fuck?" Josh asked with hunger in his voice.

"Never does," Tom sighed.

Josh lifted himself off of Tom. Some cum leaked out of his hole as he positioned himself to suck juices off Tom's still-erect dick. He slurped up the cum that had fallen out and savored all of it.

Tom stretched and moaned. He opened his eyes in awe of Josh's naughtiness and closed them to focus on the warm sensation of a mouth post-fuck. His cock refused deflation, and neither man was upset about it.

Josh lazily licked Tom's cock and asked, "When does Myra come back?"

Tom rolled his eyes. "I don't know. I don't care. Let her catch us."

In one motion, Josh swallowed Tom's dick, then said, "I want her to catch us."

Tom played out the scene in his head. Myra, at first surprised, then crying. Maybe she would scream and yell, but it would be unlikely. He wasn't sickened at the thought. Instead, his heart pumped more blood into his penis. He was willing to risk it all for the thrill.

"I do too. I want to see the look on her face as I'm breeding your pussy."

"Me too!" Josh continued his expert blow job.

"She'll probably tell Connor," Tom cautioned. He thrust his cock down Josh's loose throat.

Josh gasped for air. "Let her. I don't need my stupid-ass husband when I have this cock to myself."

"This cock is yours. Myra can fuck off." And with that, Tom fucked Josh's face in earnest. He pounded the slick mouth while Josh gagged and coughed, thick spit running down his chin, neck, and chest. Tom guessed Josh loved this treatment--after all, his cock stayed hard while being face-pounded. He was a slut and deserved objectification.

Although Tom owned Josh, Josh had claims on Tom's DNA, which gathered in Tom's balls for a second time. Tom couldn't remember the last time he went for round two so quickly. The taboo of being with a man--and one of two married men--guaranteed a lasting erection. It seemed Tom had found his sexual purpose: to cheat.

Tom thrust and thrust, nearly forgetting a human served him. Josh was a couple of holes meant for use to distract him from his wife. His balls tightened again. He opened his eyes to see Josh's blood-shot eyes, spit-glistening chin, and tear-streaked cheeks. Tom wondered at Josh's efforts--anything for cock, even if it was just in his ass.

At that, Tom exploded. His cock expanded and contracted as jets of cum shot straight down Josh's throat. Josh savored his third married load of the day, knowing he was just a deposit box for forbidden cum, a gratifying fact.

Tom, spent, and Josh, exhausted from being an athletic cocksucker, laid on the bed and cuddled. They talked about their marriages and how cheating opened doors to pure pleasure and adrenaline. Josh, wrapped in Tom's arms and ass cradled by his crotch, told Tom that deciding to be unfaithful was the best choice he ever made. Tom would say that he was beginning to understand.

After a while, the two washed each other in the main bedroom shower, where Myra and Tom had had countless sexual encounters. Both erect, they decided not to push their luck and waited for Myra's return while watching TV in the living room, fully clothed and smelling fresh.

"Hey, hon," Myra shouted from the foyer, shopping bags in hand. She beamed as she always had after a shopping spree. She entered the living room. "Oh, hey, Josh."

Myra didn't anticipate Josh and her husband spending time alone. Maybe they would become friends after all these years. The thought brought joy.

"I'm just gonna put these away and get started on dinner. Do you want to stay for food, Josh?" Myra tilted her head towards the kitchen.

"Absolutely," Josh jumped at the invitation.

The three chatted in the kitchen while Myra cooked, drinks in hand. Josh still held her husband's cum in his ass. Tom wanted to grind against Josh's plump rear. He hid his occasional hard-on from Myra but couldn't stop thinking about how she knew nothing--she suspected nothing. When Tom hid the truth, he realized Myra looked so sweet, naive, and beautiful. He knew what he and Josh did was the right thing to do--for himself and his marriage. Tom was falling in love with his wife all over again.

Husband, wife, and cheating friend ate dinner. Meanwhile, Josh and Tom caught each other's evil grins when Myra wasn't looking. They moved to the living room, Josh jumping at the chance to sit next to Tom on the couch, forcing Myra to sit in the adjacent chair.

What happened next would surprise anyone. And if Myra had been any wiser, she would have noticed her husband and best friend fucking under her nose.

In Part 3, Tom and Josh discover the thrill of cheating right under Myra's nose.

12