The Liar and the Cuckquean Ch. 04

Story Info
Connor almost catches his husband Josh with Tom.
3.1k words
4.58
9.8k
12
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Part 3 "Under Her Watch", Tom fucked his wife's best friend, Josh, right under her nose. Next, Tom is invited to Josh's just before his husband returns from a business trip. Look for Myra's diary entry.

Part 4 - Under His Watch

"Hey," Josh texted Tom. "Connor's coming home tonight."

Tom sat next to his wife. His heart jumped. To Tom's great benefit, the man he'd fucked right under his wife's nose hadn't gotten enough of Tom's cock. He anticipated what would come next.

"Oh yeah? That sucks. Business trip over?" Tom replied.

"Yeah. And I have no desire to see my husband without someone else's load in me."

"I don't blame you," Tom smirked. He meant it.

"What's that?" Tom looked to Myra, her eyebrows raised.

"Oh, Eric is just talking shit about the game today," Tom lied. It felt good to lie.

"Ask for what you need, cumslut," Tom texted. Three dots pulsed on the screen.

"Come over for a quick fuck. Connor will be back in an hour or so."

"Be there in half an hour. Is that enough time?"

"You tell me, stud. Get your married dick over here."

Tom jumped from the couch, a broad grin on his face. He didn't care if Myra suspected anything. "Gonna shower and go to Eric's for a bit."

"Oh, okay. I was gonna make something special tonight for dinner," Myra said. She smiled, but her eyes were sad.

"Don't worry about it. Another night," Tom, whose cock was growing at the sight of his wife's disappointment, kissed Myra on the forehead and headed for the shower.

"Sorry, it took longer than I thought," Tom apologized as Josh opened the door to his minimalist brownstone. Josh was proud of his place. Once Connor paid off the house, he reluctantly transferred the title to Josh. Josh told Connor that he needed security if Connor were to divorce him. Although Connor was suspicious, he hadn't caught onto Josh's rampant infidelity. Josh knew there was a risk he'd get found out; thus, divorce was likely. He didn't care now that he had a multi-million dollar home.

"No worries," Josh said, kneeling. He rubbed Tom's cock through thin athletic shorts. Tom had gone commando, and it drove Josh wild. "We've got about 20 minutes."

Tom took off his shirt. His thin, muscular frame towered over Josh. Tom's hair, tied up in a bun, and beard were still wet from showering. He looked nothing like Josh's husband. Tom was 6'1", so well-toned that he had bulging veins from his crotch up to his waist. He was tattooed, sporting a Karl Marx on the side of his lean torso; a large rose on his shoulder; a portrait of someone woman on his other forearm, among others.

Connor, however, was clean-cut--smooth- and fair-skinned, with bright blonde hair, blue eyes, and easily sunburned. He was taller than Tom, more white-collar, and commanded the attention of a conference room. Josh loved cheating on such an imposing man who Josh knew to be a softy through and through. Josh loved cheating more than he loved his husband.

Josh had pulled Tom's waistband down, already deepthroating Tom's dick. Tom pumped his cock into and out of Josh's throat. He pulled his phone out of his pocket--Myra texted--and scoffed, knowing that he wouldn't be responding until he came in someone other than her. He set the phone aside.

"I wanna fuck your pussy," Tom growled.

"Let's go. I need your cum inside me." Josh stood, caught his breath, and wiped tears from his cheeks. He led Tom by the dick to the main bedroom, mirroring the other day when the two fucked in Tom and Myra's marriage bed. Would they do the same? Embarrass Connor by cheating in their shared bed?

The bedroom continued the minimalist aesthetic. One large window, lightly dressed with sheer curtains, overlooked the short driveway off Josh and Connor's quiet, tree-lined city street. Josh shut the bedroom door. He sat on the edge of the bed--Connor's side--pulling Tom along by the cock, and resumed deepthroating.

Tom moaned, his heart beating a million times a minute. The thought that Connor could come home at any moment sent chills through his body as his cock was being adored--treated to the most eager sensations of Josh's warm mouth.

For Josh, Tom's cock filled his mouth and throat perfectly. Eric was too big--and Connor was nothing. As Josh let the saliva coat Tom's smooth cock and balls, Josh remembered meeting Connor--hooking up with his future husband for the first time. His cock hung low between long legs, but he turned out to be a shower. Josh, ever the size queen, tried not to yawn as Connor's six inches eased in and out of Josh's ass. Josh knew someone without a massive dick could be a great fuck, but after years of huge pricks pummeling his hole, by the time he'd met Connor, an enormous member was all Josh could feel. Connor filled many voids--especially Josh's bank account--but he couldn't fill the one that would fully lock Josh down. Josh pulled off of Tom's dick.

"The window," Josh said, slapping himself with the married man's prick.

"What?" Tom watched Josh, mesmerized by the self-inflicted beating.

"Fuck me at the window. We can see if Connor comes home."

Genius, Tom thought. Josh positioned himself in front of the window, his hands gripping the ledge, ass on show for his cheating partner.

Tom took his free cock in hand, pointing it like a missile to its target--a caramel-toned ass hole that he shouldn't be fucking, but would anyway. He took position behind his wife's best friend, rubbing the cock-tip on Josh's puckered man-pussy. It felt warm and inviting as Josh knowingly contracted the entrance.

"Shove it in," Josh said, knowing Tom's cock was slathered in his saliva.

And Tom did. Josh winced at the stinging pain--a pain he loved--and felt used. What would Connor think if he knew his husband was just a hole for any man who would take it?

Tom dove to the hilt, his smooth balls pressed against Josh's taint, the pressure of which added to Tom's pleasure. The men closed their eyes and moaned in sync while both realized they needed sight of the driveway, each excitedly opening their eyes again.

"Fuck me before my husband gets home, stud," Josh commanded.

Tom began to thrust, slowly for a moment. But Tom couldn't take it--he needed to hump this faggot's ass. He plowed Josh. His balls clapped against Josh's skin, a sound each of them loved--it signaled an animalistic desire to spread seed. Tom growled--something he'd never done before. He felt the power of taking someone else's man surge through him. He gripped Josh's sides with a strength of ownership; he piledrove this man's ass, claiming it as his own; his hips slammed as if they knew their purpose was to fuck anyone but the woman who had claimed them.

"Oh my fucking god. I love cheating with you," Josh panted.

"I love cheating with you too," Tom said, half-aware of his surroundings. "Fuck Myra."

"Fuck Connor," Josh bellowed. "Fuck me!"

Josh's whole body shook with each rhythmic pounding. His hard cock bobbed up and down, side-to-side. His reddened face, inches from the window pane, vibrated with the motions of fucking. Tom's rabbit-fucking hit Josh's prostate each second, sending a deep, ancient pleasure through his lower half.

The two men lost track of time. Had they been fucking long enough to risk getting caught? Of course, Josh watched Connor pull into the driveway in mere seconds.

“He’s here, he’s here,” Josh yelped.

“I see him. Fuck.” Tom continued plowing, rougher and louder.

“Fuck,” Josh drew out the vowel. “Oh my god, I’m gonna cum.”

“He’s not even looking up here.” Tom grew weak in the knees. They were visible to anyone curious enough to look at the window, but ever-trusting Connor didn’t think twice about it. “I’m gonna fucking blow.”

“Me too. Oh my god. Breed me!”

“I’m breeding you,” Tom growled through clenched teeth. Tom gave one final thrust. His cock expanded with each pulse. Josh blew his load, which shot so far it hit the wall. His hole expanded and contracted around Tom’s girth, giving Tom the best orgasm to date. Myra couldn’t accomplish what Josh’s married pussy had.

Josh strained to keep his eyes open as his cock dripped cum onto the floor. Who cares if Connor noticed? The orgasm was worth it—Josh rarely came from anal stimulation, but Tom’s love for Connor’s naïveté was thrilling.

Josh and Tom shuddered as they watched Connor remove his luggage from the car and enter the house, oblivious to the use of his bedroom. The door shut, and Connor yelled for Josh. The cheaters thought Connor sounded panicked.

“Oh shit.” Josh slapped his palm on his forehead, shaking and jiggling with each pump. “I had a roast in the oven.”

Tom smelled the burning but didn’t pull out. His cock was softening, but Josh’s pussy still clung tight.

“You should pull out,” Josh said calmly. Time was of the essence, but he knew the day Connor learned about his infidelity would come sooner or later. Today might be the day.

“Hang on,” Tom sighed. “You feel so good.”

“He’s gonna come looking for me, stud,” Josh protested weakly. He smiled and closed his eyes, tightening his anus's grip on Tom’s hardening cock. All Josh wanted was to get fucked again, husband be damned.

A knock on the door. “Josh?” Connor bellowed with a hint of worry. “Josh, are you home?”

Tom bent over in exasperation. He wrapped his arms around Josh’s torso, his cock still in a man-pussy chokehold. “Fuck,” he whispered, savoring the feeling of his toned chest on Josh’s silky back.

“Fuck,” Josh agreed. He hollered, “Yeah, babe, one second.”

Connor, of course, didn’t open the door. Josh had laid down the law years prior—privacy was essential. It made Connor feel shut out, but he always obeyed.

Josh said in the quietest of voices, “Go into the bathroom.” Tom did, and cum leaked down Josh’s leg.

Josh hobbled to the bedroom door, his ass blissfully sore and used. He cracked open the door wide enough to frame his head, hiding his nakedness from his husband.

“Hey, honey. Food was burning. Did you forget?” Connor looked concerned.

“Oh shit, I did,” Josh feigned remorse. “I decided to work out…and get ready for you.” Josh winked.

Connor’s face lit up. He would get to fuck his husband tonight—he’d been gone for two weeks, and, although his eyes wandered from time to time, he would never cheat on Josh. “That’s great, babe.”

Josh smiled. “Sorry about dinner, hon.”

“No worries. I thought I’d take a shower and make us a not-burnt dinner.”

Josh giggled and said, “Awe, babe, I was gonna make you something special.” Deep down, Josh panicked. He knew Connor would want to use the main suite bathroom—where Tom was hiding.

“I’m just gonna grab my luggage and hop in quick.”

“Great.” Josh faked a smile and shut the door on Connor’s face.

He ran to the bathroom where Tom was texting Myra about the game he was supposedly watching with Eric. “He’s gonna take a shower. Get in the closet.” Josh pulled on Tom’s arm, leading him to his next hiding place.

Before Josh shut the closet doors on him, Tom asked for a towel to clean his cock of cum and man-pussy juices. Josh grinned like the devil, kneeled, and sucked Tom’s soft cock, savoring the clean and cummy flavors. Tom moaned, and they heard a knock.

Josh licked the cum plastering Tom’s balls while Connor waited unknowingly at the door.

“Babe?” Connor’s muffled voice sounded from behind the door.

Josh shoved Yom in the closet, shut the doors, and lunged to let Connor in.

“Hi,” Josh smiled softly. Connor greeted Josh’s beautiful slim nudity with a deep and passionate kiss. Something about Josh’s mouth tasted different, though Connor couldn’t place it. All he knew was that his cock grew at the mesmerizing flavor. He wrapped his arms around Josh.

“You’re sweaty,” Connor said, breaking their kiss. “Maybe you should take a shower with me.”

“You don’t like your man sweaty and ready for a good fucking?” Josh knew Connor liked dirty talk. He hoped he could entice him into enjoying a musky fuck session.

Connor moaned, bringing Josh closer to him. “Maybe I do.” They kissed, and Connor set his luggage on the bed. He unzipped the bags as Josh watched him remove clothes.

“Let me unpack for you, babe. You’re making dinner, and you’ve traveled all day. I can do it later. Go shower.” Josh kneeled and removed Connor’s pants and boxer briefs, then his shirt. He threw them on top of Tom’s clothes, grateful that Connor hadn’t yet noticed.

Connor’s cock grew. He pulled Josh in close and slapped his ass—not knowing another man’s DNA filled it to the brim.

Tom could see through the closet door slats that Connor was not a grower. Here was this lean Scandinavian god, whose soft cock looked like it would grow to an immense specimen. But Tom smiled, seeing that he was not as impressively stiff as soft. No wonder Josh needed to cheat, he thought. He watched the two embrace before Josh shoved Connor to the bathroom.

“I’ll make us some drinks,” said Josh.

Josh heard the shower turn on and the rustling of the shower curtain drawn. He opened the closet doors. “Get your clothes. You gotta get out,” he instructed, running his hands over Tom’s irresistible chest and torso.

Tom threw on his clothes, then followed Josh, who was still naked, downstairs. They began to say their goodbyes before Josh realized: “Fuck, your load is still inside me. Connor might notice.”

Josh had let Connor fuck him with a load already in him countless times, but Josh had something else in mind.

Tom didn’t hesitate. “Sit on my face. I’ll eat it.” Tom wondered when he’d become such a pig—pretty sure that’s the term for it—because the idea of eating cum out of a man’s ass wasn’t an option until last week when he’d discovered the naughty act of felching Eric’s load from Josh’s hole.

Tom laid on the ground, his cock hardening underneath the thin shorts he’d put back on. Josh squatted over Tom and placed his hole squarely on Tom’s tongue. Tom probed the anus that smelled sweetly of saliva and his sperm. Already loose, It wasn’t long before Tom’s tongue found its way inside a gaping hole--so much better than pussy, he thought.

He felt a warm, salty liquid drip down his tongue. He sucked and kissed Josh’s anal lips, letting the back of his throat gather his spunk from Josh’s insides. Why was it so delicious?

Josh heard the water stop flowing through the pipes stop. Tom moaned, but Josh stood and watched Tom swallow and sigh as if a cold beer had quenched his thirst.

“Okay, you gotta go.”

And Tom did. Josh rushed to the kitchen window and watched Tom walk down the block to his car. Tom was still hard, and his athletic shorts left nothing to the imagination. Josh’s heart longed for him, watching this confident man’s cock sway underneath the fabric. He didn't let on if he was embarrassed to have his erection on full display in public. Josh thought Tom was superior in every way.

“Still naked?” Josh hadn’t heard Connor’s entrance. He smelled like smooth, musky soap as he wrapped his arms around Josh from behind and looked out the kitchen window. “What you lookin’ at?”

To Josh's relief, Tom had just strutted out of sight when Connor arrived. Josh would be lying if he said there wasn’t a tiny part of him that wanted to be caught.

“Nothing. Just daydreaming."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Diary,

After I got out of my shower, I looked in the mirror. I’d like to say I didn’t recognize who I saw in my reflection, but I did: a stereotypical housewife.

The kind of housewife who cooks cleans, shops, book clubs with friends, gets mani/pedis with her gay best friend--and gets cheated on. At least, I think.

Tom’s been MIA lately. He stays late at the office or hangs out with Eric more often. I know how men run together. Your best bud will always cover for you, and Lisa doesn’t keep tabs on Eric, so she won't know if Tom is around when he says he is.

He’s hiding his phone more. It’s just a little thing I noticed.

And when I looked in the mirror this morning, I wondered what about my body would he want to replace with another’s. I have small breasts, but Tom always said they were attractive and cute. I go to the gym every day and have the definition to prove it. My hair is beautiful, long, black, and straight. My eyes are dramatic. My tattoos make me look like that badass that Tom and I once were.

I'm not full of myself, but I know what men and women see in me. So why on earth would Tom find some floozy? Is she a big-breasted blonde bimbo? Some mindless slut who loves a wedding ring on the men she fucks?

I haven’t found any clues. No evidence. But something in my gut—women’s intuition—is telling me something is off, and I don’t know what to do. We’re having sex more than ever, even when I don’t want to (I won’t tell him). And he appears to like it. I think.

I asked Joshy what to do. How does he deal with Connor traveling for business and having ample opportunities for an affair? And you know what he said?

“I don’t know if I’d blame him.”

Then Josh told me he’d probably be sad. But that he’s cheated on him before. A couple of times. He felt guilty but didn’t think it was the worst thing he could do to his marriage.

First, I never thought Josh to be the cheating type. Connor? A bit more believable as the suave businessman. Josh always seemed so innocent and fun-loving. His fun is less harmless than I thought.

I’ll admit that he had me thinking about how cheating might not be the worst thing to happen to a marriage. Murder sounds worse. Rape is even more terrible. Tom is never violent; I’d leave in a heartbeat if he were. But cheating? Could we work on that?

I’d be lying if I said I’d divorce him if he cheated. Our life is great together. Not perfect, but there’s plenty worth saving if he were to betray me. But I’d be so heartbroken.

Sorry for the tears on the page. Until next time,

Xoxo

In Part 5, Tom goes to a gay bar with Josh & Connor, and gets to meet their friends.