The Liberation of Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

"Now, just shut up and let me lay this out for you," then she said aside, "I can't believe

it!"

"What?"

"SHUT UP, Geez!"

"Okay, Okay!"

"You kiss her on the way out Friday morning, that must have been right after I left with the kids. If I had turned around I could have seen it!" She was enjoying this, the bitch!

"I'M DYING HERE and you're playing 'what if'!"

"Sorry, Sorry," she laughed. She WAS enjoying this! What a bitch!

"Then, when you arrive home, instead of taking her day off as she usually does, she has been in the kitchen preparing a meal. More specifically preparing your favorite meal! She sets the table with the nice dinnerware and has candles on the table. A nice romantic dinner for two. You help her clean up and touch her a lot. She asks you to put on a romantic movie and you 'find' a romantic movie you didn't even know you owned, and it's not just any romantic movie, it is THE most romantic movie...ever! It is on EVERY woman's top five list, including mine. I'll bet it was right on top of the stack!"

"How did you know?"

"I know you, Gordy, you would have put in the first one you found so it must have been on top."

"Yeah...you know me a little too well."

"Anyway, You put in the movie and when she comes out she has tied her blouse up above her waist exposing her midriff and accentuating her boobs."

"I didn't tell you that about her boobs"

"I'm a woman, that is the usual reason we do that with our shirt, besides it really cute."

"It was."

"Besides the minor wardrobe alteration, she brings two glasses of wine one for each of you. Then she sits down close to you."

"But not real close," I corrected.

"It doesn't matter, you noticed and that was the goal." I still wasn't following.

"She complains about her sore feet and you offer a foot rub. Now as a woman I am always open to a foot rub, but it is always from someone I care about because I always get turned on. You expand the foot rub up her legs a little. She stops the movie for a bathroom break and you both leave the room for a few minutes. I bet she changed her underwear, was she wearing sexy or practical? Never mind, you wouldn't know the difference. Back to the scenario, she comes in with more wine, pretends to be drunk and this time sits right next to you.

"Pretends? I'm sure she was drunk! She isn't a drinker and had at least one glass."

"Yeah...no, I'd be willing to bet she had little or no wine and was faking it at least a little. Then she leans into you and looks into your eyes and the next thing you know you're kissing and making love. This would be a wonderful story except the next morning you apologize to her, tell her it was a big mistake and that you'll never let it happen again!"

"I meant it, even though..."

"You love her?

"Yes. I love her!"

"Don't you see it yet, Gordy? She's in love with you! I'll bet she has been for some time now, just like you."

"How do you know that?"

"It's the way she looks at you, particularly when you aren't looking. And you, Gordon, I think you've loved her from the start."

She was right, at least about me, I have loved her from the first weekend she spent with me, I was just afraid to admit it to myself. But Amy in love with me? How can that be?

"But I'm so much younger than her."

"Does that matter to you? Is she too old for you?

"NO! Of course not! I am in love with her and her age doesn't ma...," suddenly it sunk in; She was in love with me! Amy loves me! OH! MY! GOD! She loves me!

"Ah...I see the squirrels are starting to turn the wheels in there. You figured it out...or rather I laid it out for you! I swear Gordy, you're as dense as a post!"

"Oh God, Jess, I have to get her back. What am I going to do? I don't know where she went! How will I find her?

"Well, it seems to me you are going to be in need of a nanny. I wonder how one goes about finding a nanny?"

"Dammit, Jess, I don't want a replace...," Jess was rolling her eyes and it finally dawned on me.

I grabbed Jess and kissed her on the mouth, totaling surprising her. "Jess you're a genius, thank you for your help, I have to go.

"Wait! Before you leave I have something that may help you to stay focused."

"What?" But she had left the room already. Soon she returned and handed me a small box. I opened it and took out a set of wedding rings made of white gold with a small but lovely diamond in the engagement ring and a series of smaller diamonds half way around the wedding band. They were beautiful and except for a small amount of wear on the bottom, looked brand new.

"They were Grandma's." she said,"I didn't want them, they aren't my style, but somehow I think they would fit Amy perfectly.

She was right, the rings 'looked' like Amy, I was sure she would love them

"Thank you, Jess, I hate to ask you, you've done so much but can you keep the kids a few more days, I am going to be busy."

"Sure, don't worry about them. I'll need a few more diapers and stuff but I'll stop over later. Now go find Amy and let me know what you find out, idiot". I didn't hear the idiot part, I was already gone, but she always adds that when she tells the story.

On the way home I devised a plan that I hoped would get my Amy back. I hoped it worked. It had to work!

The first thing I did was stop at my office at the University. I wasn't a professor, so it wasn't very big, just a desk, two file cabinets and a bookcase that covered an entire wall. My desk was dominated by an IBM computer monitor which was wired into the Law department mainframe. It was the most up to date model, but I had yet to really learn how to operate the monster. I still used a typewriter, pencil and paper and looked up law briefs the old fashioned way. My specialty as a legal historian was becoming more important than ever. I loved the law and I loved history but I wasn't interested in litigation and courtroom procedure so I did not study to become a lawyer. I only had a masters degree but in reality, I knew a great deal about the law and could have, as my mentor suggested over and over, just maybe pass the bar exam. I had used my research skills and found the computer to be helpful in my research about Amy.

I found the folder of recommendations and references that Amy had given me and was about to leave when I saw a note I had left on my desk about the bastard that had raped my Amy. I went to my safe and took the file I had put together on that prick Senator Bradford Foster. I was going to show it to Amy, if I found her and let her decide what to do with it.

When I got home I looked in her references and found on her resume, a placement agency that she used. It was worth a try. They were open seven days a week, evidently some people needed a nanny right now! It made me laugh a little, the place was called Granny Nanny Agency. I called and got an answer right away.

"Granny Nanny Agency, This is Monica speaking."

"Yes my name is Paul LaMont," (I'm not good at lying but over the phone and for this noble purpose I would do anything to get her back), "I'm interested in getting a Nanny for my two children...a particular nanny to be specific."

"Alright Sir, but first some information. What are the ages of the children?"

"We have a four year old son and a two year old daughter. Do you need their names?"

"Not just yet. You mentioned a specific Nanny, who might that be?"

"I had a referral from a friend who had a wonderful nanny a year ago and told me about her, Amy James?

"Yes, she was off our registry for about 9 months and just today came back to us. She is one of our best. We need to do some checking before we go on, if you are in a rush we can get this done today but we need a couple of hours."

"Oh that would be fine." Secretly I was dying inside a few more hours! Damn.

"Where are you employed?"

"J. G. Davis Real Estate." That was Jess's name, at least it would be if she married Ray.

"Address?

"1120 University Place, here in the city." That was the address of the Law Offices but we rarely use the street address, we have numerous Post Office Boxes.

"Phone number?"

"706-8920" That was Jess's number, I hope she catches on and plays along if they call

her.

"What is your annual income?"

"$180,000." This was a real whopper but I couldn't low ball it, they may tell me I couldn't afford a Nanny, which would be true!

"Do you have any criminal record?"

"No." I hoped Paul LaMont wasn't an ax murderer. Maybe I should have borrowed the name of someone I knew, but too late now.

"I think that is enough to get us started. Where can I call you when we have checked things out?

"706-2131" I had to give her my real number there was no way around it.

"Oh one more thing, Amy has attached a note to her resume. She will not work for a single Dad. She wouldn't explain why. So are you a single father?"

"No. My wife just went back to work Her name is Alicia."

"Well that should do it, I'll call you back as soon as we speak to Amy."

We hung up and now all I could do is wait.

I quickly called Jess, I had to make sure she backed up my story.

The phone rang four times with me getting more panicked with each one. Finally she answered.

"Hello?"

"Jess, no time to explain but a Monica from a Nanny Agency called "Granny Nanny Agency" will be calling. I gave my name as Paul LaMont, I work for you making $180,000 a year, oh, and the name of your business is J.G. Davis Real Estate. Play along please."

"Wh..What?"

"Just play along, Please? Its the agency Amy is using. They should be calling any minute, bye.

I was on the edge by then, the chances of this working were pretty slim. Either Amy would figure it out or their background check into Paul LaMont would throw up a lot of red flags. But maybe, because it was a Saturday afternoon, there would be minimal information available, and by Monday I would have either struck out or I would have my Amy back with me and she would be permanently off their registry.

I was going off the wall by the time the phone rang again.

"Mr. Lamont?"

"Yes?"

"You're in luck Mr. LaMont, Amy is rather in a hurry to find a family and has agreed to meet you for an interview at the Jolly Roger restaurant on Frankfort Way. Do you know where that is?

"Yes. I do"

"Would 5:00 this evening work for you?"

"Yes."

"Good, I have made a reservation there for dinner for two. You can discuss terms over dinner. If you agree to hire Amy we will collect $500.00 from your credit card so I will need that card number." That was pretty steep! But it would be worth it to get Amy back.

"What if we decide not to work together."

"We will collect $100.00 as a service fee plus any applicable fees for checking out your credentials, which usually amount to about $150.00. Are you still ok with that?

"Yes."

"Number of your card, please." I gave the number on my card, I had to. But when it came to name on the card. I was stuck. I had to give Paul LaMont. Maybe it would still go through.

"Okay Mr. LaMont, I know that you will be very happy with Miss James she is one of our best Nannies. You be good to her now, her last job really tore her up, she went out on her own for that one and didn't do enough checking.

"Oh I'm sure we will just love her."

"Goodbye."

"Bye."

I should have jumped for joy but it tore me up that she was hurt..that I really hurt her so badly and I love her so much! I hope I have a chance to make it up to her. If she gives me that chance I will make it my goal to make every day of our life together a day of joy for her. I swear it!

5:00 PM that was only 2 hours away, just enough time to shower shave and get dressed. I wanted to get there plenty early so I would be there waiting. The Jolly Roger was an upscale restaurant even though it sounds like a burger joint. Dinner there would likely be pushing my credit limit but Amy was worth any amount of money. I would lie, cheat, or steal to get her back...hell, I already lied several times and I probably cheated Granny Nanny Agency out of a commission. I hoped I would end up stealing Amy's heart!

I arrived at the Jolly Roger and fortunately was able to get a table in the back. I feared they would want to place me by a front window then Amy would see me and run away. In the back I would have a chance to catch her and talk with her before she ran out of the place. Maybe, if Jess was right and Amy loved me, I would have a chance but if not I needed as much time as possible to make my case. I wanted her back no matter what!

I waited and could barely hold still. I ordered an appetizer from the menu and about had a cow at the price, I could feed the kids for a week! I couldn't eat though my stomach was convulsing.

Then suddenly she appeared...She was absolutely gorgeous. She came in and asked the maitre d' where I was seated and was shown the way. She got about thirty feet from me when she realized it was me and turned to hurry out.

"Amy, wait!" I called out but she didn't stop or even turn around. I was out of my chair in a flash and trying to catch her

"NO, AMY. PLEASE WAIT!" I yelled at the top of my voice. Every person in the restaurant turned and stared at me and every conversation stopped. All you could hear was the canned background music but I didn't care. I chased her to the front of the restaurant where the maitre d' tried to block my exit after her, bless his heart he meant well, but I was not to be deterred, he was no match for me and I sent him sprawling.

She hurried out of the restaurant, but it was there I caught up to her and spun her around to face me.

"Amy please listen to me, I think we had a misunderstanding...!

"What did I misunderstand? That you think last night was a mistake?"

"Yes! Well no..." she turned to go. "Wait let me talk to you Amy, I need to explain!"

"What do you have to say then, say it now, don't beat around the bush - tell me!"

"I..I..need to explain!"

"I don't have time for this," she cried and turned again to go.

"I'm trying to tell you."

"Then tell me Gordon. Tell me how it was all a mistake, tell me how you are sorry it ever happen.."

"I LOVE YOU, AMY! I love you, dammit!"

"You have a funny way to show it. Why did you apologize to me and run out, I felt like a cheap one night a stand."

"I'm sorry."

"Apologizing again" she said with exasperation but she didn't turn to go...a good sign!

"I was ashamed of taking advantage of you. I was sure you would hate me for getting you drunk and taking advantage of your lowered inhibitions to sleep with you."

"Gordon...first I wasn't drunk, not even close!"

"But you had at least two glasses!"

"No, I carried around the same glass of wine all night, I only had a few sips, you on the other hand..."

"Oh, you don't have to tell me." I had finally lost the headache about the time Jess explained things to me, "But, you stumbled and even said you were a little tipsy."

"I was making a joke! And I did get a little tipsy but that's along way from being drunk."

"So...you knew what we were doing the whole time?"

"More than that, I pretty much planned the whole thing." She smiled sheepishly. It was the first time she smiled at me today, I knew I was making progress even though I was very confused.

"Planned it?"

"Yes, the goodbye kiss, the romantic dinner, the wine, the movie, the glorious foot rub, which was marvelous, by the way, and everything after was exactly what I wanted! Except for the part where you told me it was an accident and you didn't mean it. I was so crushed, Gordon, it meant the world to me and nothing to you!"

"Amy, my darling! If you knew the agony I felt wanting to be with you but knowing that you wouldn't really be interested in me because I was too young and you were so far out of my league."

"Gordon, age is just a number, you are who I want and I don't even know what the hell you mean about being 'so far out of my league'. Gordon, you and the kids are the only 'league' I'm interested in."

"Wait a minute, you said you planned everything including the accidental goodbye kiss. You didn't plan that, I did that by impulse and didn't even realize it until I was down the walk."

"Oh I planned that too, what do you think the strip tease in the bathroom was for?"

"What?" I turned red from humiliation, my perversion exposed "Oh my God Amy! I violated your privacy so badly can you ever forgive me?"

"Gordon, listen to me, I'll repeat it for you. I knew you were there all along. I was in love with you and wanted to nudge us out of the friends/nanny/mother-in-law rut. I pulled off a pretty sexy tease if I do say so myself. It turned me on so much, I just had to masturbate, I think you liked that part the best and it was totally impromptu!"

"Amy," I started to get the idea at last, "I didn't have a chance did I?" I smiled and drew her into my arms.

"I did everything I could to win you." She smiled and that's when I kissed her. I kissed her hard and long and when I released her she smiled the sweetest smile.

"I love you, Amy"

"I love you, too, Gordon."

I chose that moment to drop to my knees, I was in a puddle from a shrubbery sprinkler but I didn't notice. I drew the box from my pocket and started to open it.

"What are you doing, Gordon?" She asked. I think she honestly wasn't expecting this.

"I don't think you planned this, but I did. I love you, Amy, and I want to spend my life loving you, will you be my wife?" As I was speaking her hand came to her mouth in surprise and tears filled her eyes. Her gaze moved from my eyes to the rings and back again several times, then she tearfully shook her head and said:

"Yes, I'll marry you, Gordon!"

I took the engagement ring from the box and slipped it on her finger, it fit rather well, my grandma was a small woman too, as I remember.

At that moment a large cheer and applause came from within the restaurant. I looked toward the sound and saw through the large windows a crowd gathered. Many of the women and a few of the men were in tears. I started to turn toward the crowd but Amy at the same moment leapt into my arms and wrapped her long legs around my waist and kissed me thoroughly. I almost fell over backward from the force of her leap. Then, I completely forgot about the crowd and there was only...Amy!

My heart about burst with joy, I had won my girl! She loved me and I loved her and nothing else mattered.

We stood and kissed for a bit until we decided we were becoming a spectacle.

"Do you want to go in and have dinner?" I asked.

"I am hungry but I don't want to share you right now."

"I need to pay the bill, then we can go home."

"We need to stop by my motel room and pick up my things"

"Okay, just give me a moment." I went back into the restaurant and sheepishly addressed the maitre d', "I'm sorry for knocking you down, I need to pay my bill."

The man had tears still in is eyes, "There is no bill, it has been covered. Congratulations, by the way."

"I smiled and said, "Thank you and thank whoever paid my bill."

"You're welcome" he said and smiled, still wiping tears away.

I returned to Amy and guided her to the car. We walked without speaking, just looking at each other for the first time with new eyes...the eyes of love!

She slid into the front seat, picking up the folder that contained her Recommendations and references and just below it the folder that contained the information on the prick Senator.

"What's this?" she asked as she opened it.

I tried to keep her from looking at it but failed.

"You had me investigated?" I could tell she was getting angry.

"No, Amy, I had HIM investigated. He's a rapist and child molester, he deserves prison."

"But I don't want to pursue any charges, I just want to forget about him."

"...and I'm going to help you do just that!" I exclaimed as I took the folder and stuffed it in the glovebox. Then I gave her a reassuring smile, "Now what motel were you staying in?"

1...45678...13