The Liberation of Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, since you are a virgin, I am going to take this nice and slow and make it as good for you as possible. You will not have the pain as you did when that pig tore your hymen, but it has been a long time since a penis has been inside you so we'll take it easy, OK.?"

She just looked at me with a lustful little grin and nodded her head letting me know she understood. I took her hand and stood her up held her close and kissed her standing against me. She ground her pelvis into me and felt my cock right away.

"Is that for me?" She asked sheepishly as she started to unbuckle my belt. I tried to stop her but she held my wrists, "Let me do this." She insisted. I let her unbuckle my belt and unbuttoned my jeans and she let them drop to my ankles. She pulled me a step closer to her.

"My turn," I insisted. I unbuttoned her shirt and slowly untied the shirt tail that was knotted just below her breasts. I slid the garment over the top of her shoulders and she let it fall to the floor with a tremble. I unfastened her shorts and unzipped them so they loosened on her waist, however I had to peel them off her hips before they would fall to the floor. I followed her example and pulled her toward me so she would step out of the small pile that laid about her ankles.

"Now me again." she chimed, while she ran her fingers up my abdomen under my shirt. She unbuttoned me one handed as her fingers toyed with the hair on my chest. When my shirt was loose she pulled on one sleeve and then the other removing it entirely and tossing it aside where it joined all my other clothes. Now we both stood facing each other in our underwear. I pulled her to me and kissed her mouth with all the passion I could muster. She did the same, our tongues dancing together in total union.

"Stand still, Amy," I commanded gently, "I want to worship your beautiful body for the first time." I unsnapped her bra that connected in the front between her ample breasts. And pulled her bra from her shoulders. I help it to my face and smelled the aroma of her mixed with her perfume. It was a smell I will remember forever, it was her in her simple perfection. I adored her. I took each breast in my hands gently gliding my palms over those soft orbs, feeling the texture of her flesh and the stiffness of her nipples. It caught my breath away as I bent over to kiss the top of one breast right across through the valley of her cleavage to kiss the other. I grasped her left boob while I kissed and sucked her right breast then switched when I felt her tremble and her knees nearly buckle.

I kissed down the valley between each breast and along the side of each and just on underside where her breast attaches to her chest. As I did this I allowed her breast to lay across my face then kissed my way up to her nipple again and sucked on it long and hard. When I had done the same to her other breast I kissed and licked on down over her navel, lingering there to kiss her when she trembled once again.

I was kneeling in front of her with my hands around her slender waist as I kept kissing down her torso. When I reached her panties with my lips, I bit the waist band with my teeth and pulled them down with a little help from my hands. My nose slid through her fine pubic hair and then nestled very gently against her sex. She put her hands on my shoulders to steady herself as her knees buckled again from the contact. I drew her panties on down her legs kissing and licking as I went stopping just by her knees. From there my hands traveled the remainder of her slender yet shapely legs then around her ankles and up the back of her legs to her buttocks. I cupped each cheek and gently but firmly pulled her pelvis into my face.

"Oh, no, goodness what are you doing?" She said with a small panic in her voice. She resisted me until my tongue made contact with her outer labia. When I began to work my tongue over her pussy she melted into me.

"Oh my god, that...that...that is like...hea...heaven. O my god!" She gasped softly as her pelvis began to gyrate instinctively. I pushed her slowly back onto the bed and lifted her by the waist until her upper body was on the bed and her legs over the edge. I lifted each leg up over my upper arms and dove into her vagina with vigor. I licked up between her inner and outer labia avoiding for the moment her hot little clitoris, I drove my tongue deep as I could into her pussy and sucked her outer and inner labia into my mouth.

With each new lick and tonguing she gasped and mewled. I felt her body quivering and chose that time to seek out and devour her clitoris. When I did her reaction was immediate and decisive. She humped my mouth with her pussy and chirped small cries of utter pleasure with each stroke of my tongue. It took a while of this tonguing which I thoroughly enjoyed, until eventually she grasped my hair and let out a loud moan that was nearly a scream as her orgasm ravished her senses. She moaned with each wave of the powerful climax when finally she could stand no more and pushed my head away. I watched as her body convulsed from one end to the other, shaking her boobs, then her abdomen, then her thighs, then her boobs again. She held her hands out above her wiggling her fingers as if playing a tune on a piano. She kept her eyes closed and kept gasping until the waves finally subsided and she rested her hands on her chest just below her boobs and opened her eyes,

"My god that was incredible, where did you learn to do that, more to the point, how could she have let you go?"

I just smiled and stroked her legs. I didn't want to mention that Sara had taught me how to please her when we dated and now, evidently I have affirmed it works on all women, well, at least on her mother.

She smiled at me and pulled me next to her. I propped my head on my hand next to her and ran my hand up and down the entire length of her body from knee to earlobe. Soon she was gently writhing to my petting like an affectionate feline. I was getting urgently turned on so I moved between her legs and began to insert my hard cock into her. She opened her legs for me and cupped my face in her small palms as I inched into her wet pussy. I moved slowly as I had promised in spite of the almost overwhelming urge to drive my rock hard member into her up to the hilt. Slowly, Slowly I delved deeper into her silky smooth pussy. She breathed more heavily and occasionally let out a gasp.

"Am I hurting you?" I asked sincerely.

"Not at all, it is just so big in me. It feels so... full...I love it!

"You are very tight!"

"Is that bad?"

"No, my dear, that is very good!" She smiled with satisfaction.

At last I was all the way in. She was extremely tight and very warm and felt like velvet. "I'm all the way in now are you okay?"

"Yes, wonderful, please just do it,...fuck me Gordon."

I was surprised by her sudden vulgarity but was turned on all the more.

"Fuck me, Gordon, Please, fuck me hard! Don't hold anything back!"

I began slowly but picked up speed and intensity and soon I was thrusting into her with all my might. Her hair swayed with each thrust. My cock slid in and out of her tight pussy causing her to grunt lightly as my balls slapped against her bottom. As I continued thrusting, her grunts raised in pitch and volume and was occasionally interrupted with words of encouragement.

"Yes, Yes Gordon...Oh, that is so good...ugh.. ugh... just like that! Yes!"

I kept up my motion, slowing once or twice and repositioning from time to time. As She approached another orgasm she reverted to short grunts and one word interjections. I was nearing my climax as well and intensified my thrusts.

"I'm cumming again!" she whispered hoarsely and then started to whoop loudly as the orgasmic convulsions washed over her body.

"I'm not far!" I exclaimed quickly. Her orgasm soon spurred my own. I uttered loud meaningless groans as I burst inside her pussy. The sperm shot from my cock a half dozen times each less intense than the one before. I lost control of my movements and ended just laying on top of her still inside her delicious cunt. I kissed her ears and her cheeks and her lips as I gently stroked her hair, her arms and her abdomen. I adored her and tried to show her in actions.

"That was marvelous." She said thickly, "can we do it again?"

"I'll need a few minutes to recover," I told her, I tried not to think of what I had just done. I wanted to have her at least once more before she realized that I had taken advantage of her or before I started feeling too guilty about it to get it up again.

"Was it good for you?" She asked suddenly.

"Of course! It was amazing!" I answered honestly.

"It doesn't bother you that I am used?"

"What!?"

"The pig that raped and molested me tried to keep me by telling me I was "used goods" and no man wants a 'used' woman."

OH! MY! GOD! That asshole really did a number on her! I decided then and there the information I had surreptitiously gathered on this piece of shit for my own curiosity of what he had done would not remain locked away in my safe. I was going to make this man, State Senator Bradford P. Foster, who was too important to be brought to justice, I would make him pay for what he had done to Amy and Sara, and to me and my children by extension. However, now was not the time to discuss it with Amy, But I promised myself it would be done, and soon.

Evidently, my anger and indignation showed on my face.

"What are you thinking, Gordon?"

"I'm really pissed for what that piece of shit did to you. My answer to your question Amy; No, it doesn't bother me at all, except I wish the lying bastard was here right now, I'd beat him senseless!"

"Oh, I don't! I never want to see him again! I wish I could just forget about him."

I let the matter drop for now but I was determined to rectify the wrong done this woman I love even though she is so far out of my league.

I stroked her cheek and wiped the small tear that had formed at the corner of her eye. I tenderly kissed her cheeks and her mouth. Her lips parted and we kissed deeply as our passion began to build again. This time there would be no holding back, we would let our passion carry us to our ultimate climax once again.

She kissed down my neck this time and stroked my biceps and shoulders. I'm not a very muscular man but I was not flabby either. She traced her fingers down my abdomen and through my pubic hair then wrapped them around my awakening penis and stroked it slowly.

Sooner than I expected, I was hard again aided by her hand motion. She looked out the top of her eye lids through her hair as it hung like drapes framing her beautiful face. Then she deliberately took my cock into her mouth and swished her tongue around my glans. I shivered and thrusted involuntarily.

"Have you ever done this before?" I asked.

"Not willingly, until now. Am I doing it right?"

"Oh my God Amy, yes!"

"Well I guess I can thank the pig for teaching me something worthwhile."

"You don't have to do this." I tried to pull away but she had her mouth on me again.

"No, No, I want to do this! For the first time, I really want to!"

Holy shit, she was good at it! Sara was not, and didn't really like doing it. Personally, I would rather have pussy. As if she read my mind, she swung her long leg over me and leaned forward guiding my cock into her hot box. Amy settled down on my cock, impaled to my full length. Her eyes rolled back slightly as she leaned forward over me allowing her hair to brush over my chest and pleasuring herself by rubbing her nipples round and round my chest. She held my wrists with her small hands forbidding me to grab her boobs and pinch those hard buttons as she continued pleasing both of us simultaneously. She was torturing me with her tits! And I was loving it!

She began to rock her pelvis so that our pelvis bones ground together with her clit in between. There was minimal in and out on my cock but it was enough to get me on my way. She shivered and moaned and picked up her pace.

I was amazed at what seemed to be her natural uninhibited sexuality. She seemed to instinctively know what to do to get the most pleasure from sexual intercourse. She, by her own admission, was of very limited sexual experience but I had never experienced anyone as good at fucking, or more properly, love making, than Amy James!

She increased the pressure and speed of her humping and I was getting close. Quite suddenly she gasped loudly.

"Oh My God! I'm cumming! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" She screamed in pleasure then she lowered her chest on top of me. She stayed on her knees so I was able to slam up into her pussy another ten or fifteen times before I too came with my most powerful orgasm of the night. Then she collapsed on top of me breathing heavily. We lay that way for a long while until I eventually realized she had fallen asleep. I thought to roll her off me, but decided I liked her where she was and fell asleep myself.

********

When I awoke, I was in the bed alone. Instantly two thoughts came to me one right after the other: The first was the pleasant memory of our passion the night before, but immediately thereafter was the guilt and regret for taking advantage of her drunken state and victimizer her once more.

I had to apologize to her but every reason or excuse just came across lame. What could I do to preserve our relationship, as damaged as it may be? In spite of the fact that I was in love with her, I had to find a way that she would stay and be here for the children. It would be a risk but I just had to let her know that It was wrong and won't happen again.

Just then she poked her head in and said "Oh you're awake." She was wearing the silk robe from the bathroom a few nights ago. Damn, she was beautiful. I really wanted to make love to her again but what I said was, "Listen, Amy, I am so sorry about what happened last night."

"Sorry...?" She started to reply but I cut her off.

"It was a big mistake ...

"mistak...?"

"and I promise it won't happen again. I was drunk and you were drunk..

"but I wasn't..."

"and I am sorry I took advantage of you."

"but...'

"I know there was no excuse for my behavior."

"but..."

I was so upset with myself by that time I just had to leave the room. I hurried to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I dressed and quickly went down the hall hoping to avoid her for a day or two. I grabbed my golf clubs on the way and as I passed the kitchen, I could smell that she was fixing eggs and bacon for breakfast. The last thing I could handle this morning was sitting across from her for a meal.

"I'll get something on the way to the driving range. I'm going to hit a couple of buckets of balls," I explained as I barely paused to even look at her. I was too ashamed.

I drove to McDonald's and got a breakfast McMuffin with some coffee. It certainly wasn't as good as what Amy was cooking when I left. I took my time and read the paper though I don't remember a thing I read. Then I headed to the driving range.

I enjoy playing golf but I am probably the world's worst golfer. My golfing buddies tell me I don't play golf. I ask them what am I doing then and they answer, "We don't know but it ain't golf!" They always chided me for my lousy drives, they chided me for my putting, they chided me for my chipping. I need friends that are closer to my level of playing. Or maybe just new friends.

At the driving range, I was awful as always. I kept slicing so severely the ball bounced off the suspended netting. One time it sliced so badly it almost beaned another driver about 12 booths down. That's when I gave up. I handed my remaining balls to the guy waiting behind me. "You can have the rest of my balls if you keep your comments to yourself!"

The guy threw up his hands, "I've had those days, too" he tried real hard to keep from laughing. I sat in the car a while and thought about Amy.

Damn, I loved that woman and there was nothing I could do about it! It suddenly occurred to me, I could just tell her, what could happen? She would probably laugh in my face but at least she would know I wasn't a sexual predator. I drove toward home and actually was getting excited, there was at least a possibility she could love me back, she wasn't cruel so she would let me down easy.

I parked the car in the drive and rushed into the house.

"Amy!" I called out. I looked in the kitchen and she wasn't there, then I checked her room and there was no answer when I knocked. I checked the laundry room and called to her again. Puzzled I walked into the kitchen and that's when I saw the note.

My heart sank...letters are never good news!

Dear Gordan,

I hereby resign the position as nanny for Gracie and Gordy.

I love you and the children, so I hope I will be able to still

have a relationship with you, but it is obvious that I will not

be able to continue as I have, living in the same house.

I will contact you or Jessica to arrange visitation.

Thank you for letting me be part of your lives these seven months.

Sincerely,

Amy James

"AAAAAHHHGHHH!" I heard myself yell in remorse! "No oh no!"

My worst fear had happened! What was I to do? How can I get along without her? No, no! I had to find her! I had to explain! I had to beg her to forgive me and come back for the kid's sake...for MY sake! My heart ached! It hurt more than I can remember ever hurting. I had lost my wife but that was a slow ache tinged with anger and resentment. But this..., this was like pulling out my very heart, the center of my being, one of three things that are of the most value in my existence. How could I go on without her? What could I tell the kids? What could I tell Jess?

Jess! Jess would know what to do. She is a woman and can explain to me where I went wrong and may know what to do about it. I had to talk to Jess!

I took the note and ran out to my car, I drove the short distance to her house but it seemed to take forever. Slow drivers! Pedestrians! Can there be any more obstacles? Oh My God, a traffic accident! I finally was able to make it to my sister's home and pulled into her drive a little faster than I should.

Ray was trimming the bay berry hedge and looked at me quizzically, "Hey Gord, What's up?"

I didn't answer and just asked him, "Where's Jess?"

"She's out back with your kids, is everything alright?"

"I just need to talk to Jess right away, can you watch the kids for a while?"

"Sure." Ray looked at me with concern. He knew something was wrong, I'm not usually so emotional and emotional was what I was. I was on the edge.

"I need to talk to Jess alone and I can't if the kids are clamoring around, can you just go out back and send her in while you keep the kids safe...and busy."

"Sure thing" He smiled and put a reassuring hand on my shoulder. Ray was a good man. I hoped he and Jess would marry soon. He walked around the house to the back yard while I went into the kitchen to wait. I watched as he explained to Jess. She looked a little exasperated.

She came into the kitchen with a stern look on her face, "I knew that you would have troubles when you told me of this arrangement, I'm only surprised you lasted this long."

"Jess, dammit, I need you advice. I need you to tell me what to do. Amy left me."

"Left you?" Jess suddenly looked interested. "Okay, what happened?"

I explained everything leaving out my shameful voyeurism and the details of our lovemaking last night. I showed her the note and she looked at me with a barely detectable smirk on her face.

"Really, Gordy?" She only called me Gordy when she was mad or mocking me for something ridiculous I had done, "You really haven't figured this out?"

I didn't answer verbally but my clueless expression answered her query.

"Okay lets break this down maybe you can figure it out yourself, So Friday morning you 'accidentally' kiss her goodbye as you headed off to work.

1...34567...13