The Liberation of Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pumped some white creamy substance in her hand then propped her foot onto the commode and began to rub it into the skin of her leg. She brushed the silk material of her robe behind her revealing her right leg from just below her waist down. Her leg was very shapely ending in a plump but firm buttock. She rubbed the lotion over every inch of her long leg then switched legs and turned her attention to her left leg. I could see her inner thigh and I caught a glimpse of her womanhood. I did see that her pubic hair was very fine and quite sparse. It was only a shade darker than the hair on her head but didn't hide the shape of her vulva and the small protrusion of her labia. Her pussy looked pink, soft,...and beautiful.

When she finished with her legs, she stood and in one motion dropped both arms by her side and the robe fell from her shoulders and piled up onto the floor behind her feet. She stood in all her magnificence, totally nude, the most beautiful woman I had ever seen on film stage or in person. I had often looked at Playboy and Penthouse when I was in college and thought that Sara was the most beautiful creature I had ever known, but Amy was by far more incredible looking than her daughter! Her breasts were now both visible and matched exactly. Her aureoles were about the size of a half dollar and slightly oval. They were pink with slightly darker nipples standing erect from their center. Her breasts were what I would call perky, full and round and pointing up at the nipples.

She squirted more of the lotion into her hand and began rubbing it in on her thin waist and sides. Eventually she took another palm full of the lotion and rubbed it on both her breasts. She let her fingers knead her mounds and when she squeezed her nipples she jerked suddenly, closed her eyes and drew a deep breath. Soon she was repeating the process and dropping one hand down over her abdomen to her pussy.

I realized that she was about to masturbate! I pulled a baby wipe from the dispenser by Gordy's crib and tugged my engorged cock from my pants. I was incredibly aroused by this time. I stroked my cock slowly wanting to cum when she did. I hoped she wouldn't take too long as I was almost ready to cum by the time I got my cock out of my fly.

She was working her pussy in rapid circulator motions with the fingers of her right hand while pinching first one nipple then the other with her left. I heard her whimper and sputter, trying to stifle a scream and she quivered all over as her orgasm racked her beautiful body. Her breasts shook and bounced and the muscles in her thighs flexed and released. Right on schedule my climax arrived and I filed the wipe with my cum. I went slightly limp and had to catch myself before I fell to the floor. I watched through half closed eyes as she recomposes herself and bent down to retrieve her robe. After she slipped it on she stood and went into her bedroom, turning the light out as she left.

I was feeling incredibly guilty and chastised myself for my weakness. I tiptoed quietly to my own bathroom and masturbated again playing it over in my mind.

A few days later we prepared for the day as usual. This was a day designated as a 'weekend' off for Amy so the kids were going to spend all day Friday and the weekend with Jessie who showed up as I was about to leave. Amy gave Gordy a little kiss on the forehead as Jess carried him out the door. Gracie stood on her tippy toes and kissed Amy on the cheek then offered her's for Amy in return. The kids were down the sidewalk and I approached for my send off from Amy. I took my lunch from her hands and thanked her but instead of leaning in for the usual small hug, I leaned over and gently kissed Amy on the lips. Not a passionate kiss but a goodbye kiss like you would share with a spouse. To be honest, I didn't even realize what I had done until I was halfway down the walk. When the reality of what had just happened sunk in, I stopped and turned around just in time to see the door close behind me, she must have stood in the open doorway for a few moments, probably bewildered.

I licked my lips thinking of the feel of her lips on my mouth. She had been surprised I was sure but she had kissed me back. Her lips were warm and soft and seemed to welcome my surprising intimacy, as inappropriate as it was. I went on to work but I couldn't get the kiss out of my mind. I mulled it over during the day and decided I needed to apologize to her. I didn't want her to think I was taking advantage of her as a quasi employer or as a man.

I was afraid I wouldn't see her much since she was "off duty" this weekend, but when I arrived home she met me at the door and shooed me into my bathroom.

"Shower and shave," she said, "I can tell you've had a hard day and you need to change clothes and relax in the living room. I have your paper on the ottoman and a nice wine on the end table."

I didn't know what to make of the whole thing, she had never done these things to this extent before. Indeed she had brought my paper, she had poured me a wine, she had fixed a nice dinner but not all of them together with the preamble to shower and shave.

I did as I was told and settled into my chair to read the paper when she stuck her head in the room and said that dinner was ready.

Amy had removed the leaf in the table and made it just big enough for two. The places were set with wine glasses, napkins and the good silver, she must have found in the hall buffet.

There were two candles burning in the middle of the table even though there was plenty of light in the room even with the overhead lights turned off. I looked at her as I entered the room. She was wearing cut off denim shorts folded up a few times and a floral pattern sleeveless shirt with the top three buttons undone. The button that held her shirt together was pulled tight across her bosom. She wore her hair up, as usual but up loosely, it looked like it could fall down at any moment. She wore her usual necklace with a white gold heart shaped locket that contained a small picture of Sara when she was a newborn.

I sat down and watched her as she made the last minute preparations for what I could tell by the sweet aroma was my favorite dinner, rib eye steak with sautéed mushrooms and onions, baked potatoes with sour cream and chives, and grilled asparagus rolled in dry Ranch dressing mix. I saw an apple pie for dessert on little plates waiting on the counter.

"What's the occasion?" I asked fearing I had forgotten something.

"I didn't expect you to remember but we have been together 6 months today." She announced proudly.

It was a little strange to put it that way, but I said nothing. "Oh my it has gone so fast, I can hardly remember when you weren't with the family." I could see she was disappointed in how I replied but I couldn't quite figure what was happening. She was noticeably less affable.

"Did I say something wrong?" I asked

"No, not at all, like I said I didn't expect you to remember. Pass the asparagus please, I'm excited to try your favorite vegetable dish."

The meal went well. It was delicious. Amy was definitely a better cook than Sara and I had grown accustomed to her palate. I thoroughly enjoyed the meal. We talked about the kids about my day, about her day, and about things that needed attention about the house. We laughed and joked together.

When we finished our meal I helped put away the leftovers and clean off the table. Once or twice, when it didn't seem as though I was doing it on purpose. I let my hand linger on hers a moment longer than necessary, or touched her shoulder as I walked by her or grazed her thigh when I stood near her. I remembered her in the bathroom a few nights ago and found that I was becoming more and more attracted to her. But I felt guilty for my adolescent fantasies and even lamer "cheap thrills" that I was pursuing. I was sure that if she knew that I was lusting for her she would be appalled and offended. So I refrained from anything that would be obvious.

It was more than lust though, I found I was thinking of her most of the time! Images of her filled my imagination and daydreams, the way she moved, the flash of her smile, the way she batted her eye lashes when she spoke to me, the sound of her voice all filled my thoughts as I worked at the college and read the paper at home and, just about every waking moment! It was all the signs of falling in love. But I knew she would not be interested in me in the slightest, I had been married to her daughter for crying out loud! She was 10 years older than me and I knew, quite frankly, she was out of my league.

We finished cleaning up and she sent me in to choose a movie to watch this evening. I left her there by the sink, her small form scrubbing on something before putting it into the dishwasher..why did she want to clean something before putting it in the machine designed to clean it? The question left my mind as I turned and saw her beautifully round rear shake back and forth as if doing a subdued hula. Her elbows were splayed out as she reached over the edge of the sink, its height well above what was comfortable for her stature. I could see through her sleeveless shirt most of her bra covered boob as they swayed from her movements. I drew a quick breath which she evidently heard.

She turned her head, looked at me and said simply, "What?" and smiled inquisitively.

"Do you still need help?" I asked trying to cover my lustful expression.

"No, just go choose a movie. How about a Romantic comedy or something?" She suggested.

"A chick flick" I thought. I looked through our videos and came across one of that I didn't know we owned, it must have been one of Amy's. It was called "An Affair to Remember" with Cary Grant and Deborah Kerr. I wasn't familiar with the film but it seemed to fit the bill: a Romantic film and if it was Amy's, she must like it.

I pushed the movie into the VCR and pushed play. I sat on the couch just a little toward the center to be closer to Amy but not enough, I hoped, to be obvious. The video went through the various trailers for new and upcoming releases and finally got to the film itself just as Amy walked in.

"Oh, I love this movie! It is so romantic!" She raved. She came to the couch with two glasses of wine, handed me one then sat down near me on the couch, not quite next to me but closer than I expected. She took a small sip of her wine, looking over the top of the glass at me and blinked a few times and smiled. She was absolutely adorable!

I took a big sip from my glass and settled back to watch the movie. Amy kicked off her shoes and stretched her feet and toes. "My feet just ache so much," she moaned, "I've been on them all day long."

"Why don't you lay back and let me massage them for you?" I offered.

"Would you do that?"

"Sure, come on...put them up her in my lap." I motioned for her. She hesitated thinking for a moment, so I reached down and scooped up her legs and put her feet in my lap. She leaned back into the cushions and looked at me in anticipation. Her feet were very small and dainty. They were perfectly proportioned with pretty nails that she had polished light pink.

"You're sure you're alright with this?" She asked.

In answer I just started massaging each of her toes. She moaned softly, lay her head back and closed her eyes. I went from toe to toe, from the pinky to the big toe, then moved on to the ball of her foot.

"Oh, that feels marvelous" she whispered hoarsely.

I went on to the instep and the arch of her foot. "Right there that is the sore spot right there, yes that really feels good." She began to wiggle each foot in my lap.

I had never been this close or intimate with her and I found rubbing her feet immensely arousing. Her heels were digging and moving in my lap so I had to struggle to keep her from feeling the hard-on that had come to dominate my lap. I finished by massaging and stroking her calf and shin. I marveled at how soft and smooth her skin was under my fingers.

I continued on the other foot starting in the same fashion toes, instep, heel, calf and when I finished she left her feet in my lap as we watched the movie. About half way through she sat up and put her feet on the floor.

"Can you pause it for a little bit, I need to visit the restroom." She asked sweetly.

"Sure, I need to go, too." I did but I doubted I could get anything to happen with the erection I had. I let her go first so that I could get up and adjust myself without her noticing, but I think she checked me out as she passed in front of me. I was embarrassed and blushed, I could feel the heat in my cheeks.

I did manage to lose my erection enough to urinate and as I washed my hands I looked myself in the eyes and told myself that I should really cool it, she wasn't interested in me in that way, I was too young for her to have any real interest in an intimate relationship, and if I continued the way I was going I would do or say something stupid and completely ruin the good thing we had going, but I wanted her...I wanted her in every way that term implies, I had to admit I was falling in love with her. I was miserable.

I heard her pass by my bathroom and go into the kitchen. So I returned to the couch and sat again just about in the middle. Evidently my talk to myself just minutes ago did little to abate my lust for Amy, my nanny and beautiful mother-in-law. Soon Amy returned with our glasses refreshed with more wine. She almost stumbled and came close to spilling the glasses.

"Oops..." she giggled. She sounded like a school girl, "I must be a little tipsy!" She handed one glass to me, set her's down on the end table where she had reclined for her foot rub. She sat again but this time much nearer me almost touching thighs. She turned and smiled at me and fluttered her eyelids a few times. Her big round blue eyes looked even bigger with the slightly dilated pupils making them look bigger still...and 'dreamy'. I was in trouble and I knew it. I hoped I had enough strength to resist her delicious looking lips, her infectious smile and those eyes, those big, sexy, dreamy eyes.

I turned the movie back on and we continued watching, that is, she continued watching, I was watching her. God, she was so beautiful almost more in profile than straight on... almost. I looked at her clothing. She wore a simple sleeveless button up shirt with two pockets one atop each of her breasts. She had it pulled around and tied in the front just under her breasts exposing her midriff. I hadn't noticed that detail before. She had on shorts that were rolled up exposing most of her legs. I expected she thought her legs her best feature as well she should, she had spectacular, long and shapely legs. I was tempted to stroke every inch of those creamy gams but I feared I would offend her, or worse, scare her away. No! I must control my urges or risk our whole arrangement. But she was making it hard...literally!

"This movie just makes me feel so romantic," she cooed, then looked at me again with those eyes, "What about you?"

"Huh? Oh, oh yeah...me too." Actually I had never seen the movie before but it was very good, and yes, I was rooting for the couple to meet on the Empire State Building and pained to see the tragedy that befell Deborah Kerr.

Just then she leaned toward me and laid her head on my shoulder.

"Oh, my head is just spinning, can I lean on you?"

I was just getting used to her there when she spoke again, "Do you need more wine?"

The question was accompanied by her hand coming to rest on my thigh and a gentle squeeze, I guess, to let me know it was no accident.

Now I was caught in a moral conundrum, Here was a woman I had just admitted to myself to love and desire, who was making all the moves to tell me she was thinking similar thoughts but thoughts fueled by too much wine, and a romantic dream.

What should I do? If I followed my heart and took her to my bed, and oh, how I wanted that, I would be taking advantage of her alcohol addled inhibitions. If I ignored her, I may offend her feelings of self worth in whatever self awareness the alcohol had left untouched. As it turned out, she made the decision for me, for good or ill.

"No, I don't need any more wine, I think I've had too much already."

She turned her face towards mine, her lips just inches away, "Are you sure? You could have more if you want it, you could have it now if you want?"

I was fairly certain she wasn't talking about wine at that point and I did indeed want it, I wanted it all and I wanted it badly! But it would be ungentlemanly to move on her in her present state of inebriation. She wasn't a drinker and the wine had hit her hard.

Simultaneously, the movie had come to it's dramatic climax, Cary Grant found the painting! He realized she was crippled and he scooped her up and kissed her! The music was sweeping and climactic.

Just at that moment, she breached the inches that separated us and kissed me on the lips. My resistance, as fragile as it was, crumbled to dust along with my noble thoughts and gentlemanly logic. I took her in my arms and kissed her soundly. I pulled her body to me as her lips separated slightly inviting my tongue to meet hers half way. She drew a deep breath and moaned as our kissing intensified. I tried to keep my hands "G" rated but soon she pulled my hand over to one of her breasts, and jerked a little when I found her nipple.

As the credits rolled on the screen. I pulled her on top of me. I stroked her naked back and down under the waist band of her shorts to her bum. I grabbed it firmly. It was indeed as firm as any of the college girls I had dated in my youth and pulled her crotch to align with my own engorged cock.

She took a deep breath, and raised her head and said, "This would be more comfortable in your bedroom." I had lost the battle.

I didn't move immediately however, I wanted to confirm she knew what she was doing, though I was certain she was at least a bit drunk.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" I asked.

"Yes, I know that you aren't like him at all, you are a kind and considerate man."

"'Him' who?"

"My pig of a step dad that raped me."

I sat up and separated us slightly but still held her in my arms. It took me a few moments to process what she had said.

"You have had lovers since him haven't you?"

"No, after the counseling I was ready to fall in love, but I wanted it to be with someone I really cared about, so I saved myself. There really was little opportunity anyway.

"You have actually been celibate for 24 years?"

"Yes, Oh, a few of the fathers tried but I wanted no part of that. It could ruin my career."

"Oh my God! You're a virgin."

"No, I'm not, that pig took my virginity when I was 13 and that's something you can't get back."

"No, no no! If you didn't give it, it can't be taken, it was stolen. If I own a car and someone steals it, it doesn't mean I no longer own the car." I must not have been as drunk as I thought, I don't know how I ever came up with that analogy, "You are still a virgin, and you have the ability and the right to give it to whoever you choose."

"I choose you."

She was making it hard, my conundrum just turned into a moral crisis. Damn! Damn, damn, damn!

"I really shouldn't"

"Gordon, I want you to take me to your room and make love to me. I have waited my whole life for this, don't turn me down. I know you want it too."

Yes, you are right, I thought, but what I said was, "But you are drunk right now. It wouldn't be right for me to..." before I could finish she leapt upon me and started kissing me again and wriggling on top of me. I could stand it no more and scooped up her small but perfect body and carried her to my bedroom. She couldn't have weighed more than 110-115 pounds and she was not difficult for me to carry at all, except the whole time we were kissing and I began to run out of breath. I finally got to the bed and set her on the edge.