The Liberty Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then pulled the high-heeled boots on, enjoying how they felt as snug as the catsuit did, pushed her arse out just a little more and gave her several inches of extra height. She gave herself one final look in the mirror to make sure she looked as hot as she felt, certainly sexier than any other woman her age she thought, then grabbed the whip and headed to her apartment's balcony.

A moment later she'd walked out into the cold night air of Liberty City, then pounced up onto the railing that ran around the edge. She balanced on the front of her boots for a moment, getting the feel for acrobatics in her new costume, before spinning around and flicking the whip at a fire escape on the building across the stinky alley below. The long leather cord wrapped around the slightly rusted metal and Catbabe then leapt off, swinging across the alley and elegantly landing on the fire escape on the far side.

"Meow!" She gasped. "This is a lot more fun than walking."

Looking down she saw two drunks laying about in the garbage and she struck a pose on the edge of the fire escape, sticking her tits and arse out, letting the shiny latex of her costume stretch over her curves.

"Oh hello boys!" She purred down at them. "I'm Catbabe! Tell your friends about me!"

With a final grin at the stunned men, she flicked out her whip again and quickly swung away from there towards the location of Catbabe's very first crime.

*******

After fifteen minutes of whip-swinging, acrobatic pouncing and stealthy prowling, Catbabe had made her way across the rooftops of Liberty City to Old Town, the poshest district in the city. It wasn't that far from her apartment in the more bohemian and rapidly gentrifying South Village, but she'd taken a slightly circuitous route to have more chance to really become used to being Catbabe, rather than just Selina. There was a difference to her usual techniques when scaling rooftops wearing five-inch heels and a skintight latex catsuit but she soon adjusted.

She now looked down on a century-old house, one of the oldest in the city, and its rather overgrown grounds. It had certainly seen better days, but due to its history and size was still one of the most expensive properties in the area. Of greatest importance to Catbabe, it was also home to the slightly eccentric Professor of Ancient History at Liberty City University, the only remaining scion of the wealthy Andersson family.

The crazy old man had just taken ownership of the Ankh of Thebes from the Metro City Museum, and Catbabe's sources told her the fool was studying it at home and not at the secure facilities at the university. If all went well she would soon be the owner of one of the most valuable artefacts from Ancient Egypt -- the perfect opening crime to build her reputation as Catbabe, and sure to net her a few million at least.

The first step was to get inside and thanks to the large garden she wasn't just going to be able to swing onto the roof. After taking a minute to survey various routes, Catbabe slinkily made her way to the edge of the rooftop she was standing on and then jumped off. She somersaulted around twice in the air and then landed just inside the metal railings that marked the boundary of the house. Her booted feet sunk slightly into the soft ground, sharp heels pushing into the dirt, but she only needed to bend forward slightly and put one hand on the ground to steady herself. It was a perfect three-point landing.

Catbabe held the pose for a moment, legs spread, butt slightly up in the air. She was confident no one could see but felt it important to practice the dramatic arts of supervillainy as well as the acrobatic ones. Happy she looked suitably sexy and imposing, she then stood up and carefully made her way toward the house.

Keeping to the deep shadows, Catbabe quickly made it to the main building, a few lights looked to be on but for the most part, it looked empty. Her information said the professor lived alone, he didn't even have domestic help, and she guessed by this time of night he would likely be fast asleep. Still, not wanting to take any risks, she headed towards a window on the darker side of the building.

Much to her surprise Catbabe found the window wasn't even locked, let alone alarmed, it was going to be even easier than she hoped. Slowly she pushed the window open until there was about a foot's gap, then she swung her long leg inside, the black latex of her catsuit pulling tightly around her perfect butt as she stretched. Once her boot hit the wooden floor on the other side, she pulled her body through the small gap, large breasts briefly crushed against the window sill, before she was inside.

Looking around she seemed to be in a large library or study with bookshelves, desks and piles of paperwork lining every wall and surface. Clearly, this was the centre of the professor's research and he was not an organised man.

"Hmm...this looks like where kitty wants to be...but where to start." Catbabe whispered to herself, eyes scanning for any clue to the Ankh's location.

A second later she heard a snore and turned, quickly realising she'd missed on key point in the dark -- the Professor was asleep in a large armchair on one side of the room. Not only that but he clearly had the Ankh in his hands. The old guy had obviously passed out in the middle of studying it.

Catbabe took a couple of steps towards the sleeping Professor but stopped when she realised that even with her slinky steps, her sharp heels were making a slight click on the hard wooden floor.

"Time for a cunning pussy plan I think." She purred, beginning to think over her options.

Most obviously she could just dive across to him, grab the Ankh and run. Likely effective, he might not even wake up, but it wasn't very elegant. So instead perhaps she could wake him up and seduce him, from the look of the unkempt and wrinkled old man he would be putty in her hands, she doubted he'd even spoken to a young woman in years, let alone one as hot as her. Catbabe had long learned to use her looks and sexuality as a weapon, and now in costume, she felt even sluttier and sexy than usual, but still, the idea of having the gross old man touch her didn't really appeal. So it would have to be a more stealthy option.

With a smile, she then grabbed her whip off her belt and gently flicked it so that it wrapped around a chandelier that conveniently hung over the armchair in which the Professor slept. Silently Catbabe climbed up a way so she was about six feet off the floor, then turned upside down, her latex-clad body wrapped around the rope tightly, and started to gently swing back and forth.

On the fourth swing, she was close enough to reach out with her hand and grab the Ankh from the sleeping Professor. Unfortunately, the old chandelier choose that exact moment to loudly creak. With a snort the Professor shot awake and Catbabe pulled her hand back but was left swinging upside down in front of him.

"Oh! What?" The professor grumbled as he took in the situation and stood up, Ankh still in hand.

Catbabe took advantage of his confusion to jump off the whip, spin around in the air, and land on her feet in front of the old man.

"Sorry Professor." She purred as she stuck her breasts out at him, the open front of the latex costume barely containing them. "This little pussy just wanted to get her cream...or more precisely that priceless artefact in your hands."

For a moment the Professor just looked at her, eyes roving over her gorgeous body, which was perfectly shown off in her costume, before finally speaking.

"You hussy! You thief!" He barked back at her, fire now in his eyes. "This belongs in a museum! Not with some greedy harlot."

"Ohh..." Catbabe smirked back at him. "That's mean. I'm a good little pussy really."

"I doubt that." He said grouchily. "And worse you are a fool. The Ankh is protected by a powerful curse to stop thieves like you, you have no chance. All I have to do is say the magic words."

"Come now Professor." Catbabe said, taking a sultry step toward him, a tempting smile on her face. "You don't think I'll fool for a silly trick like that. So why don't you hand it over and perhaps I can give you something back in return. Something you've not had for a long time I'm guessing."

"Oh you silly girl! Curiosity, or perhaps greed, really has killed the cat!" He shouted back. "Ankh of Thebes! Protect yourself!"

The moment he finished speaking a strong gust of wind blew from nowhere into the room, causing Catbabe to look around. Then there was a loud crack and a flash of black energy from the Ankh which surrounded the Professor. Catbabe took a step back, forced to look away from the bizarre light. When she looked back the Professor was gone and in his place stood a hideous monster -- the magic of the Ankh had transformed the Professor into an ancient and rather terrifying mummy.

He was now much taller, at least eight foot, and no longer a scrawny academic but well-muscled and athletic. He might even have been attractive if he hadn't been so monstrous in size, not to mention having skin that was now half rotting, greeny-grey colour, and flaking off his body in parts. The only clothes the mummy creature wore were a few scraps of bandage-like wrappings, brown and discoloured, rotting away much as much as his skin was.

However the wrappings did little to hide the creature's body and Catbabe found her eyes drawn to his most distinguishing feature -- an absolutely gigantic cock, which poked out from the bandages, quite clearly fully erect. It was at least a foot long, probably three inches wide, and whilst very impressive it did have the same colouring and partly rotting skin as the rest of the mummy, which slightly spoiled it. Still she couldn't help but wonder what it would feel like inside her.

"Oh meow!" Catbabe gasped. "I did not expect that. I thought it was just valuable, not magic!"

She started to back off as the monster slowly advanced on her. Her sharp heels clicked on the floor with every cautious step back.

"Umm...are you in there Professor? Perhaps we could talk?" She was getting increasingly worried, though unsure if she was more concerned about being ripped apart by its muscled arms or fucked by its massive cock.

The creature's only response however was just to open its mouth to show off rows of brown, crumbling teeth and a wet, slimy tongue, before then growling at Catbabe.

She looked behind her to see she was being backed into the bookshelf-lined wall. The windows were behind the creature and the door was on the far side of the room, with her whip still tangled around the chandelier and now out of reach, they didn't look to be an escape. It was fast looking like the career of Catbabe would be very short indeed.

"So not a chatty type then?" She said, as her latex-clad arse hit the wall behind her. "Some idea on what you're going to do with me would be nice though?"

The monster just growled again, as one giant hand reached out to grab her, which she just about managed to dodge by bending down. As she stood back up, she saw that the mummy's eyes has been locked on her butt as she'd bent over and a little drool was now coming out of its mouth. Clearly, the creature was meant to attack her but after a few thousand years without any sex, it was getting terribly distracted by Catbabe's perfect body and sexy costume.

"Oh, I see!" Catbabe purred, running a hand briefly over the outer curve of her breast, hoping the distraction would delay the monster's action, violent or otherwise. "Horny for a little pussy are we?"

That did stop the creature and it just watched her running her hand over her body, as she took on the sexiest pose she could. As she did she ran over her options again, Catbabe had no aversion to a little kinky sex but fucking a rotting monster was not really the kind of thing she liked to do, yet with no obvious route to escape it seemed like the best possible option, as distasteful as it might be. And the monster did have a really, really big cock, so it might not be all bad.

Realising there was only one way out of it, Catbabe just smiled weakly and sighed. She should have gone with the seduction plan all along. Still at least she wasn't one of those stuck-up heroines who pretended to hate sex, she at least was happy to use her body as that was the only option.

She then pulled the top zipper on her costume down to her navel, the extra freedom instantly allowing her full breasts to push open the latex catsuit and show themselves off. At the same time, she reached around behind her and pulled the zipper that sat just above her arse all the way around to a few inches below the other one. That movement pulled open much of the rest of the catsuit and instantly showed off her naked arse and pussy.

"I assume you know how to use that big new cock of yours Professor?" She purred. "So how about instead of killing me, I let you ravage my hot body instead? I know you want it and I promise getting to fuck Catbabe is a lot better than killing her."

The mummy's only reply was a low growling groan but its half-rotted face took on a grimace that she took to be a smile and, more importantly, agreement.

Catbabe took a step forward and reached out with one hand to brush away the few strands of wrapping that barely covered the monster's cock. It might have been grey-green and had skin peeling off it but it was also really massive and very, very hard. It was going to be a bit weird she thought, but not so bad. She then grabbed it in one hand and gently squeezed, she could feel its heat even through her latex glove, and despite its grossness, was increasingly keen to have it inside her.

"Umm...you really are a big boy." She purred, squeezing a little and rubbing her hand along its length. The monster growled in reply, clearly now a noise of pleasure.

Catbabe let her hand run along the length of the monster's cock a few times, squeezing and teasing it in her gloved palm. The feeling of it through the latex was amazing and she felt herself become more and more aroused, wetness spreading across her bare pussy lips.

Catbabe then pressed her whole body against the monster, its cock still in hand, crushing her breasts against his muscled, if rotting, chest, and wrapped one leg around him. She pressed skin and latex alike tightly to him, feeling the heat of his body as her need grew. She was a kinky supervillainess and she was going to fuck a monster just to get the treasure she wanted. Deep down it had been all she ever wanted.

"Oh yes...you are the perfect cat's toy." She whispered as she rubbed her body against his, before her tongue flicked out and she licked along his neck to his mouth. The skin, though grey and peeling, didn't taste as foul as she expected. Oddly tangy but not unpleasant.

Emboldened by that Catbabe then lent up and kissed the monster deeply, soft lips pressed to his, her tongue darting into his mouth. He responded with his own tongue and thick, gooey saliva filled her mouth, but somehow that tasted even better. Slimy and tangy but rather nice.

She then made out with him for a few moments, tongues flicking around each other, as one hand still stroked his cock and the other clasped onto his back. He responded by wrapping his own big arms around her slinky body, pulling her tighter to him. She groaned into their kiss as one hand then dropped and squeezed her arse, grabbing flesh and latex alike.

The creature's other hand then grabbed her arse too, and in one swift motion lifted her up. Catbabe responded by wrapping her booted legs around his muscly body as she felt his hard cock push against her belly. The whole time she kept kissing him, more and more passionately with every moment as her own desire grew. She didn't care he was a monster, she wanted him so bad.

"Ohhh....meow! Please..." She moaned as they finally broke their kiss. "Fuck me!"

The creature responded and lowered her slightly so that its huge cock sat at the entrance of her pussy, the tip just touching her dripping folds. She let out a small gasp of desire, she'd rarely wanted something inside her so badly before.

"OH! MEOW!" She cried out, as slowly, inch by wonderful inch, the creature pushed its huge cock into her.

She'd never had anything so big inside her and yet it felt amazing, being slowly but massively penetrated was a feeling she had been missing all her life. She lent back a little in the monster's grasp, her arms letting go of it, its powerful hands still holding her up tightly by her arse, plenty strong enough to hold her.

"Uhhhh! Yes!" She cried, her head flopping back as the final inch of cock pushed deep into her and the creature held her there.

Catbabe grasped at her breasts, squeezing and playing with them as slowly the mummy pulled back out of her body.

"Ohhh....take me...fuck me..." She purred.

The monster replied with a growl, squeezed her arse and pushed back deep into her dripping pussy, before then slowly starting to fuck her with deep, careful thrusts. Each one pushed perfect, wonderful pleasure through Catbabe, her body utterly open to the monster that had been the Professor just minutes before.

"Uhhh! Uhhhhhhhh!" Catbabe moaned as the mummy monster slammed into her particularly deeply and she felt pleasure like none she ever had before. It was utterly perfect perverted heaven and she realised becoming a supervillain was the best decision she had ever made. She then pushed herself back hard onto its cock, trying to force it further into her, yet she had taken every inch of its huge dick and she was fully hilted on it. And so for a moment it just held her there, her hands still caressing her own breasts and she let out another deep moan. She'd thought that fucking the creature was just going to be a way out of the mess, and probably disappointing at best, if not actually unpleasant. But instead, it was turning out to be the best sex Catbabe had ever had.

The creature then pulled out of her, and back in, starting to fuck her in a faster, pounding rhythm as she did her best to drive herself onto him, still held tightly in his arms. She let go of her tits and grabbed onto the creature's shoulders so she could give herself more leverage to hump down on him. Now free the two large, pert globes started bouncing around in time with their fucking.

Sweat was soon glistening all over Catbabe's body, running down her smooth skin where she was naked, and causing her costume to slip around a little where she was not. It seemed to add to Catbabe's arousal, reminding her she was being fucked by a monster whilst still mostly dressed in a sexy, slutty costume. Truly her first supervillain adventure was so much better than she had hoped.

"Ugggghhh! ME-OW!" She cried as she felt her orgasm fast approaching, their fierce humping growing in intensity. "I'm gonna cum! Please! Kitty wants her cream!"

The monster growled again and seemingly on command shoved its cock back into her, right up to the hilt, and instantly started cumming. Catbabe could feel the hot, slimy jism spurt into her and it triggered her own climax, her body shaking as wondrous pleasure burst through her.

She grabbed tightly onto the creature, who grunted as more jism fired into her, holding their bodies together and ensuring she got his full load. Every spurt of cum pushed Catbabe's orgasm to a new peak, driving her higher and higher. The creature seemed to have a lot of cum too, spurting way more than any normal guy, this was not simply over in a few damp squirts.

"Uhhh! More! More!" She moaned as she continued to be filled up. However she was now so full she could feel jism starting to leak out of her hole and down her legs, smearing across skin and costume alike. That didn't stop the creature though and another few sprays fired into her body.