The Liberty Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the alien kept fucking her, other tentacles started writhing around her face and after a moment Lena realised the tentacles must all be the alien's dicks and unable to fit any more in her holes, it wanted stimulation elsewhere. Keen to keep her title as best fuck in the universe, she started to flick her tongue out, licking along the tentacles as they whipped passed and even briefly letting the tip of some push into her warm, wet mouth for a moment.

At the same time, she worked her hands free a little from the tentacles holding her arms and did her best to start stroking more of the prehensile alien cocks. Soon Lena was able to work on three or four at the same time with her mouth, tongue flicking between them, whilst jerking off a couple more with her hands, and another had worked its way between her large tits and was fucking them. All whilst she humped back against the three pounding into her holes. It was like some of her more perverted gang bang fantasies yet all just with one partner.

Lena's body was soon dripping in sweat, her climax growing and growing, every moment of the bizarre alien sex one of perfect pleasure. She never wanted it to end, she just wanted the alien to take her away and fuck her for all eternity. Yet even so, a small part of her, right at the back of her mind knew what she was doing was wrong -- she was meant to be a good girl and an example to her daughters. Yet that little voice was easily drowned out by the screams of the pleasure.

"Uhhhhh! Ohhh! More! Please! Uhhh! So close!" She cried, trying to push the tentacles even deeper into her body, grinding, rubbing and licking every one she could reach. She knew she was going to have the best orgasm of her life and wanted the alien to have its own too.

Suddenly, and almost out of nowhere, there was another burst of sparks from the alien's body and it slammed all three tentacles inside her as far as they would go. A half second later all the tentacles, both those inside her and those rubbing around her body, jerked violently. The new movement pushed Lena over the edge, and human and alien came at the same time.

Lena cried out in pure heavenly pleasure, at least for a moment until she was silenced by a face full of alien jism as all the tentacles she had been licking started spraying a thick, gooey cum out of their tips. It poured down all over her face and hair, and much ran down into her open mouth. At the same time, the tentacle fucking her breasts, the two in her hands and all those rubbing around her body came too, and every inch of her skin became instantly covered in cum, as coated as her face was.

Best of all, the three inside her came as well, jerking and spasming as they gushed alien jism into her orgasming body. Every spray of the hot, sticky liquid caused Lena's own peak to go higher, her brain barely able to comprehend the pleasure she was feeling. Her body shook, every atom experiencing pure joy as her climax burst through her.

"Ughhhhhhh!" She gargled through the river of cum still pouring down onto her face.

Lena's body had already been full with the tentacles, now there were pints of alien cum pouring into it too and there was just nowhere for it to go. So despite her pussy lips and arsehole being stretched wide against the tentacles in them, alien jism soon began to squirt out, spraying out of Lena's body even as the alien pumped more into her.

Lena had never felt so dirty, so perverted, so used. She had never known sex like this was possible and it was all driving her climax even higher, she kept moaning through the cum, more still gushing out on and in her. Every time she thought the alien was done and that her own peak was beginning to subside, the tentacles would spasm again and push both their orgasms on longer.

Lena began to think she might pass out, either from the almost intolerable pleasure or from the fact she could barely breathe with so much jism jetting down into her mouth. Yet the moment she thought it really was too much, it began to end, leaving the experience utterly perfect.

The tentacles all fired one or two more final sprays, as they began to settle down, and Lena moaned as slowly her peak slipped away too. Dazed, she barely felt the alien lower her to the ground, placing her into the wide pool of cum below, as its tentacles pulled out and away from her. It left her naked on the ground, every inch covered in a thick layer of cum, as she rode the last of her climax, smaller peaks still hitting her as she lay there, moaning.

She opened her lips to say something, coughed up several mouthfuls of cum, and then just moaned.

"Uhhhhhh...." Lena could barely think, her mind fried by the perfect pleasure her body was still feeling.

After a few long moments, she realised the alien was now floating away from her. Its movements were slightly confused and uneven, clearly it was as fried as she was. She tried to lift her arm to beckon it back, to beg it to stay, but her hand just fell back into the jism pool with a splat, she didn't even have the energy to lift it. The alien then stopped and she again heard its voice, slightly trembling.

"Thank you human female. That was the best mating process ever experienced. Pleasure parameters were pushed to a new paradigm. Will request a return mission to you soon. We request mission parameters include intense studies of the mating process with you."

Lena tried to reply but could only moan again as another peak hit her, pussy spasming, squirting more alien cum out.

With one final look back at her the alien swooped off into the air and vanished from sight. Lena was left, lying back in the alley, completely naked apart from her boots, her skin and the leather of her boots alike dripping in alien jism. Her body ached with pleasure, the occasional little spasm still bursting from her pussy as she experienced the last orgasmic aftershocks.

Her mind felt completely scrambled by the experience, it was almost like the whole thing hadn't happened, that it had all been a dream. Could she really have just whored herself out and then been fucked by some kind of tentacled alien? It was just all so far from her normal life, that she couldn't believe it was real. Though the way her body felt and the pints of cum covering her naked body rather suggested otherwise.

Trying to comprehend it all Lena just lay back, barely even noticing she was still at the end of a public alley in a wide pool of cum or caring if anyone saw her. It was after a minute or so that she suddenly realised she couldn't feel the cold, hard surface of the alley beneath her back or quite as much cum around her.

Panicking a little she looked around and found that the reason she couldn't feel the alley was that it was about two feet beneath her! She was somehow floating in mid-air above it. The second she saw this, she fell to the ground with a painful thump and splash of cum, almost as if gravity had finally noticed her again.

"Oh my fucking god!" She said as she sat up, gently rubbing her now sore arse.

For a minute Lena just sat there, now reasonably sure she was going mad, first insane with promiscuity then imagining an alien sex beast and now finally believing that she could fly. Clearly the pressure and worry over her missing sister had driven her crazy.

It was then she remembered something about Green Fox, the thoughts of aliens and flying making it just pop into her head. Green Fox was one of the newer heroines, a beautiful brunette who wore a skimpy green and white costume and wielded constructs of alien green energy. Yet unlike Superstud she wasn't an alien, or an an Amazon like Wonder Whore, or even a talented human with clever technology like many of the original heroes such as Phantom Lady and Black Cat. Instead, Green Fox was just a normal girl who had been given her powers when she encountered an alien. Now there was nothing in the public story about tentacles or sex but it wasn't like she was going to tell people that part.

Suddenly excited Lena stood up, several drops of alien cum flying off her body with the sudden movement. She then took a deep breath and with all her being willed herself up into the air. For a moment there was nothing and then with a rush of air, she was floating four feet off the ground!

"Woo hoo!" She cried. She had fucked an alien and now could fly!

Instantly images of her superheroine dreams began to fill her mind and after a few seconds of practice hovering in the air, she dropped back to the ground. She had to work out if there was anything else she could do. Flight was great, incredible even, but was usually a secondary power. There were only so many supervillains you could beat by flying around them. She'd have to try a few things out but a dirty alley wasn't the best place to do it, so she started heading to the exit at the far end, she stayed on foot as she thought flying without a costume might be risky.

It was only at the last moment she remembered her lack of clothes, and hurriedly wiped the worst of the remaining alien cum off herself with some old newspapers that had been sitting in the alley. Before then pulling on her tight top and leather skirt. They were both a bit damp with drops of align cum that had splattered onto them but they were mostly clean, so at least thought she could get away with them in the dark.

Mind filled with excitement and shock Lena dashed back to the busy streets, which were still filled with partygoers but now all a lot more drunk. Ignoring a few slurred come-ons and catcalls, she quickly, but as discretely as she could, made her way to Freedom Park which was on the other side of the party strip. It wasn't always the safest place after dark but it would be quiet, and given everything that had already happened in the evening she felt like she could take her chances.

A few minutes later she stood in a quiet corner of the park ready to test out what powers she might have. First, she tried out flying again, just to be sure it was real and she could still do it. She not only could still fly but found it quickly came naturally to her, swooping around and swiftly turning as agile as any bird. She stayed low to the ground, not wanting to be spotted, but found with just a little practice she could move as well, if not better, than when walking or running.

Landing on the grass again, she wanted to test her strength next and walked over to a nearby fallen tree. Carefully she wrapped her lithe arms around it as best she could and lifted. Then against all expectations she picked the huge tree up as if it were merely a twig. Laughing in glee she lifted it above her head and then tossed it about three hundred yards across the park until it landed with a large crunch. She clearly had super-strength too.

Knowing super-toughness often came with super-strength she decided to try that next and walked over to the nearest fence post. At least she intended to walk but instead found she covered the twenty yards in but a second. Realising she might have superspeed she tried running across the park and found she covered the whole length of it, at least a mile, in a few seconds. Overexcited she then ran a little too far and slammed into a brick wall. The wall promptly collapsed but Lena barely felt a thing which confirmed the super-toughness as well.

Wondering if she had the full set of top-drawer powers she then dashed back into the middle of the park, found a sickly-looking tree and stared at it. Willing terrible things to happen to the tree a moment later red beams of laser-like energy burst from her eyes and cut the tree in half. Lena laughed again in complete joy. She had all the superpowers she had ever wanted and all it had taken was really good sex with an alien. It was the greatest day of her life!

She then remembered Justina and felt bad. Some of her dreams might be coming true but her sister was still missing, lost who knows where. Well she might have always dreamed of being a superheroine and now she could become one, but her first job, perhaps even the reason she had got her powers, was to save her sister. Lena would not rest until her sibling was safe and back home.

Issue 2 -- A Supervillain is Born

Selina looked down at the costume laid out on the bed before her. It still looked slightly ridiculous to her, if undoubtedly sexy. The main part of it was a black latex-like catsuit, which when worn would tightly wrap around her perfect curves from her ankles up to her shoulders, with a zip running from the neck all the way down and around to the top of the arse.

Accessorizing the sexy catsuit was a pair of gloves made of the same black latex and with the custom addition of sharp claws, a pair of patent leather boots that were knee high and had a wickedly sharp stiletto heel, and a cat mask with little cat ears on top which surrounded her eyes and which would leave only the bottom half of her face visible and nicely hide her identity.

Next to the costume was a long whip and a small belt fitted with a collection of gadgets perfect for some light burglary. Overall it was sexy, practical and would mean a whole new life for her. Yet still, she just looked at it, not quite able to put it on. She knew it was her final chance of making something of her life but it was just such a huge step and perhaps a crazy one.

Selina's earliest memories were much happier than the twenty years since. She had been born into a wealthy family, she didn't remember her father but had fond memories of her kind, loving mother and the huge estate they lived on. As a girl and young teenager, she'd lived a life of luxury, filled with parties, beautiful clothes and her every desire filled. Then suddenly it had fallen apart, she still didn't understand how but within months she was on the run from creditors in a beaten up old car with her mother. Until then within months, her mother had died too, killed she'd long suspected, and Selina was left on her own and penniless.

A teenage girl on her own already had it tough, one that knew nothing of the realities of real life had it so much worse. A string of bad men and even worse women had taken advantage of her as the years passed and she made one bad choice after another. Several that she deeply regretted and hoped one day to fix. The very worst was that a decade and a half ago she'd had two young children taken from her, the state believing she couldn't look after them. That had nearly broken her. Yet slowly she learned how to survive and the spoiled brat Selina became the tough, skilled and quick-thinking woman she was now.

Eventually, she'd made something of a name for herself in the edges of the underworld, nothing too nefarious or violent, but Selina was known as one of the best thieves in both Gothic City and Liberty City. To most people who had come from nothing that, and the decent money she made from it, would be enough but Selina still remembered her previous life and she wanted more. She wanted the money, the luxury and most of all, the fame and respect that came with it. Yet that never came to thieves, you might get rich but no one ever heard of you. At least that was true if you were a normal criminal...but supervillains got it all and so much more.

For a long time, she'd ignored the often crazy, and always dangerous, supervillains when they popped up in the underworld. She'd known people who become minions for The Clown or even joined the cyborg army of Doctor Roboman, yet they'd all ended up on the wrong end of a punch from the Bat Bastard or caught in the rope of Wonder Whore. It had not looked like a good career move.

Then the supervillainess appeared. Not only did Seductress, Sapphire Fox and the others seem slightly more stable and a lot more successful than their male counterparts but they were also incredibly hot. They were not only top of the "most wanted" lists but also the "sexiest women" lists. Despite their crimes, they were icons to girls and fantasies to men everywhere. It was just what Selina wanted -- money, power and control. And just maybe it might let her find her daughters again, no doubt now young women making much more of their lives than she had.

She'd then come up with the idea of joining the supervillains -- she had no powers but she really was an excellent thief, a world-class acrobat and a more than capable hand-to-hand fighter, not to mention just as hot as they were. So she'd decided she would become Catbabe, a supervillain and sex symbol. A perfect plan, other than for the fact it still made Selina feel a little bit silly.

"Fucking hell girl...just do it." Selina finally said to herself after another thirty seconds staring at the costume. It was made of some high-tech material, invented via some kind of super-science, that was used by most heroes and villains. It had cost her the proceeds of her last ten jobs rolled together but was essential to do the kind of work she had in mind when she might potentially face superpowered heroes, so she may as well try it on. If nothing else then the tight, latex-like material would look incredible.

So still feeling a little self-conscious she first pulled off the black bra and panties she was wearing, tossing them into the corner of the rented apartment. She took half a second to take in her tall, perfect body in the mirror, smiled and then tossed back her long, night-black hair as she looked over her large breasts, trim belly, perfect arse and long legs.

"Time to become Catbabe." She said to her naked self in the mirror.

Selina then grabbed the catsuit and started to put it on. First, she slid in one long leg and then the other, and instantly giggled in glee. The latex-like material felt incredible on her skin, so smooth, shiny and sexy. Increasingly comfortable with the whole idea she pulled it up her body, slipping her arms in and letting the suit fall tightly into place around her curves.

"Oh wow...that is worth the money." She said with a gasp, the suit feeling unbelievably sexy on her.

She turned back to the mirror and saw that it looked even better, the zip sat just above her belly button so it was barely done up but even so, it clung tightly to her, accentuating every curve of her hot body. Giggling again she reached up and briefly cupped her own full breasts, giving them a squeeze through the latex. She squealed in delight at the buzz of pleasure as her sensitive tits were crushed in the latex, nipples rubbing against it. She then reached down and pulled the zip up, wanting the suit to encase her properly.

For a moment she pulled the zip right up to her neck and checked the far end was in place too -- it ran from the neck all the way down, passed her groin, under her and back up to end just above her arse. There was a zipper at either end so could be opened from the top or the back. Apparently, that was standard on all the supersuits designed for women as it allowed you to quickly pop to the bathroom when out on patrol or in a hostile environment. Though Selina thought it just looked rather kinky, which she liked even more.

She then smiled and pulled the top zipper back down again, letting the front fall open. She positioned the zip just below her breasts so that the tight latex just about covered her nipples but peeled back to show off large swathes of her full, firm tits. It not only looked great but would be the perfect distraction for anyone with even the slightest interest in breasts.

"Or maybe that should be a purrfect distraction..." She giggled to herself, already feeling like she was getting into character with only half the outfit on.

She then quickly pulled on the gloves and mask, before bending over to grab the boots. She paused for a minute as she caught the sight of her perfect arse, now highlighted in black latex, in the mirror.

"Oh meow!" She said with a smile. Briefly running a gloved hand over her curves before finally picking up the boots.