The Liberty Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lena moaned loudly and wantonly as the man's hand that had been on her arse then moved to her unmolested breast, and he started firmly squeezing and playing with both her large tits in tandem. She knew she should go, that this was all very wrong, but she was getting hornier by the second and she could feel her pussy starting to get wet. As much as she wanted to think of her sister, surely she could have some fun for herself?

"How much then?" The man asked, not stopping his assault on her breasts. "How much to fuck your brains out?"

Before Lena could think what she was doing, she found herself answering, moaning as she spoke.

"Uhh...two hundred dollars."

"Perfect." The man growled back and before Lena could really process what she had just done, he grabbed her by the arm and pulled her a little further down the alley. She was then pushed, rather roughly, face-first against the wall and she only just managed to get her hands out in time to stop herself hitting it. The whole thing should have been scary, she knew she should be running, but instead, it only turned her on more.

Looking over her shoulder she saw the guy had dropped his pants and was rubbing his cock, average in size but rock hard and a little pre-cum was already dribbling from the end. Lena guessed a lap dance or two in one of the strip clubs had already got him close but she knew she was going to be the one to finish him. She actually moaned out loud again at the sight and that idea, she'd never wanted to be fucked so much before.

"A wanton little slut aren't you?" The man barked, staring at her with pure lust.

"I am." Lena replied quietly, realising for the first time in her life it was true.

"Good..well pull your skirt up then." The man ordered.

Lena paused for but half a second before grabbing the hem of her leather skirt and pulling it right up to her waist. She hadn't really been sure why she hadn't put underwear on earlier but now was very glad she hadn't as her simple action showed off every curve and line of her tight, rounded and very lovely arse. With a simple step, she then spread her legs and bent forward against the wall so a clear view of her wet pussy was added to the display.

What she was doing only aroused Lena even more, she never thought she could act as she was, her movements were simply copied from the porn she'd seen on the internet, she had never done anything like it before. She'd always been so normal and vanilla before. Yet now she was a whore and it made her feel so sexy and turned her on so much. Any thought of Justina or what she was meant to be doing was totally forgotten.

"Come on then big boy....are you going to fuck me or what?" She purred, sounding sexier than she ever had before. "I promise my pussy is worth a lot more than two hundred dollars."

"Right!" The guy mumbled, a huge grin on his face, his eyes roving over Lena's hot body as he slowly rubbed his hard cock.

"Come on..." She purred again. "Stick it in me. I promise I'm so much better that those stripper hoes."

The guy then took a couple of steps towards her and briefly pushed his cock against Lena's naked backside causing another little burst of excitement to flood through her, before guiding himself to her wet opening.

"Uhhh! Yes!" Lena moaned as he pushed his cock into her. It felt so much better than it should have done. She didn't know if it was because it had been far too long since anything but one of her toys had been inside her; the fact she was now a whore getting fucked in a dirty alley; or just a mix of both, but in any case, she wanted more, so much more.

The man grunted a bit as he started thrusting in and out of her, he was quickly out of breath, panting hard and Lena could smell his alcohol-drenched breath wash over her. He then grabbed at her breasts, groping them through her top. It was rough, sloppy and deeply unromantic, he was using her like a piece of meat -- and Lena had never been so aroused in all her life.

"Uhhh! Fuck! Yes! Yes!" She cried out, slamming herself back against his thrusts, pushing him deeper into her body. She knew she was going to cum real soon and only hoped the overexcited drunk didn't finish before her.

Such hopes were dashed a moment later when he grunted again and she felt a flood of cum fill her pussy. She'd wanted so much more yet feeling the hot slimy jism pump into her body was just enough and she cried out, cumming loudly. It wasn't the mighty burst of pleasure she'd hoped for but still a peak better than any she'd had in a long time.

"Uhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh..." She groaned, her pussy spasming around his jerking cock. "Fill me up!"

"Oh fuck...baby..." The man groaned, pulling her body tight to him as they came, before he licked across her cheek with his slimy tongue. "You're such a slut."

With that, he was done and pulled out of Lena. She just collapsed forward against the wall, panting, as cum started dribbling down both her thighs. She vaguely heard the guy pulling his pants back up and starting to walk away but her mind was far too frazzled to really notice.

"You were right, that was worth more than two hundred." She heard him say, finally causing her to turn around and focus on him.

"Thanks..." She mumbled in reply as the guy tossed a pile of cash onto the floor.

"If you're here tomorrow night, I'll definitely go again." He said with a leer before he turned and walked out of the alley.

"Fuck..." Lena whispered to herself as she turned around and leaned back against the alley wall, the full realisation of what she had just done dawning on her.

She shook her head, almost not believing she had just sold herself as a whore. She'd had legal career, one that more than paid the bills, so there was just no reason for her to have done it. She didn't need the money, let alone a new career, indeed it likely risked the one she already had. Most legal practices tended to down on you being a hooker in your spare time.

Yet she'd just been so horny and the idea had turned her on so much, she'd felt she just couldn't resist it. And despite having just cum, the feeling of his jism now dribbling down her legs was turning her on again. There was something about being used like that which aroused in a way she never expected. Suddenly being a lawyer was less interesting and rewarding to her than being fucked by strange people in dirty alleyways.

Smiling she reached between her legs and wiped up as much of the cum as she could onto her fingers and then without a thought, brought them to her mouth and licked them clean. The mix of her client's cum and her own juices tasted odd but not at all unpleasant and she quickly reached back under her skirt a couple more times to wipe the rest off. Licking her fingers clean each time. Lena was finding that acting like a cum-desperate slut was just what she wanted in her life.

Once she felt she was tidy enough, she adjusted her clothes back into place and pulled the leather skirt back down beneath her arse cheeks. Before then reaching down and picking up the two hundred dollars that she slipped into her pocket. It really wasn't bad money for such fun work either.

An idea started to form in her head of returning to the main strip and seeing if she couldn't maybe tempt another guy or two. Part of her knew how wrong it was, but after the last few days she needed a break and some fun, and if she could earn some extra cash at the same time then what was the problem? It could maybe be a side gig, a little extra cash and she was sure she could hide it from her bosses. It would be okay to just forget about her missing sister and her kids for a couple of hours and focus on her own life for once.

However before Lena could put into practice her plan to become a part-time whore, she heard a strange buzzing sound, almost like electricity. A moment later a wet, organic voice filled the alley.

"Confirmed. Human female target highly susceptible to arousal ray. Latent metagene detected. Continue with target transformation."

Suddenly deeply fearful, Lena looked around and saw hovering down into the alley the most incredible sight -- a large blob of an alien sitting in some kind of floating metal transport disc.

The main body of the alien was basically spherical, about four feet in diameter and made of dark green rubbery flesh. The only features were six large, solid black eyes in the centre and around the outside a ring of two dozen tentacles, each about six feet long and made of the same green flesh. It sat in the centre of the transport disc, which was clearly very high-tech with no obvious source of propulsion, despite it floating in the air and moving around. From the bottom of the disc protruded various technical devices that Lena couldn't possibly identify.

Lena gasped as she took the alien in, barely understanding what she was seeing at first. It wasn't that the idea of aliens was new to her, she'd seen superheroes battling them on the news for years and even knew that some heroes, like Superstud, claimed to come from other worlds. Yet actually seeing one, especially one so hideous and ugly, was very different.

As Lena stared at the floating alien one of the devices on the disk glowed a bright pink for a moment and she was forced to close her eyes momentarily due to the bright light.

"Arousal ray on maximum. Target primed for insemination." The voice seemed to come from the alien but without a mouth, it wasn't clear how. Yet Lena was less concerned about that, than the fact her fear of the alien had suddenly been replaced by deep arousal. It was totally unwanted and didn't completely replace her fear, yet somehow her body was suddenly desperately horny too, despite the opposite emotions.

"What's happening?" She said, backing up against the alley wall, still trying to get away. Yet even with her fear, she couldn't also help but squeeze and caress her breasts through her tight top as she moved back. It felt like her emotions were being torn in two between needing to run and needing to fuck. "Who are you?"

"I am power delivery agent Sigma Pi Four." The wet alien voice echoed around the alley in reply. "I serve Lord Lustux and you have be selected for his gift."

"Ohhh...What?" Lena almost moaned, still touching her own body, more arousal bursting through her as uncontrolled as it was unbidden. She had no idea what the alien was talking about. She'd never heard of Lord Lustux. It was all so confusing and strange.

"Lord Lustux was unfairly exiled from Sextonia. We now bring his gifts to the sluttiest women in the galaxy. Be grateful you are the biggest slut we have found on Earth."

Lena was about to complain about that description when her hand dropped from her breasts, slid under the waistband of her leather skirt and moved to her dripping pussy. It was tough to argue at that point as fear was now being fully replaced by desire.

"Uhhh....what gifts?" Lena groaned, fingers pushing into herself.

"You will see. I must inseminate you for the power transfer to work."

Lena barely had time to process those words before the alien zoomed forward towards her, as half its tentacles shot out, wrapping around her body. They slid around her chest, her arms, and her legs, they caressed her and restrained her all at the same time. It felt incredible, there was no need to be afraid now. She wanted it, she wanted the alien.

"Ohh!" Lena cried out, the tentacles crawling over her body in the most delightful way. "What are you doing?"

"You will be granted your gifts via sexual transfer, you will be inseminated with them."

Lena was finding it hard to think, the tentacles pushed her gently back against the alley wall and wrapped around her arms and legs, so she was unable to move at all, whilst several more curled over and around her body, rubbing at her breasts and gently teasing her. Her mind buzzed with desire, barely able to understand what was happening. Yet even in an aroused and confused daze, her attention was caught by the word 'inseminate'.

"Oh...oh....what do you mean...inseminate?" She managed to breathe as a tentacle slid under her tight top and wrapped around her breasts, gently squeezing the soft flesh.

"I will mate with you. You will experience sexual pleasure unlike any before. When you reach your peak I will release my seed into you. My seed will bond with your latent metagene and grant you the gifts of Lord Lustux."

The alien's body had floated right in front of Lena, and its scent became overpowering as it spoke. It was a sweet musk, intoxicating and arousing in equal measure, and what little of Lena's mind was not overcome with excitement slipped away. All she really heard were the words 'mate', 'sexual pleasure and 'seed', and she knew she wanted everything the alien was offering.

"Oh...god....yes...do it!" She moaned, as a second tentacle slipped under her top and encased her other breast. "Fuck me! Please! Give me your gifts!"

"Request acknowledged. Beginning mating process."

A moment later a tentacle slid under the waistband of Lena's leather skirt and for a few seconds of pure arousal, the rubbery appendage slipped between her legs and rubbed against her dripping opening. Then it pulled down, dragging her skirt with it, so it sat around her booted ankles. Before another tentacle wrapped around the skirt and pulled it off completely. The process was then repeated with her top, a couple of tentacles pulling it over her head, leaving her naked apart from her sexy, high-heeled boots.

Looking down she could see the way the tentacles had totally surrounded her breasts, wrapping around them in two curls, and she could only see perhaps half her arms, legs and body as the tentacles twisted and caressed around her. Their touch was soft, yet arousing, like the most sensual massage she had ever had. Lena was about as horny as she had ever been and apart from that one magical moment, they hadn't even touched her pussy yet.

"Please!" She begged. "I need you in me! You said you were going mate with me!"

In reply the tentacles tugged at her breasts with renewed intensity, arousing her even more, before the alien spoke again in her mind.

"Research note. Human females especially sexual. Categorise as extreme sluts."

"Oh! Yes I am! I'm a slut! So just fuck me!" Lena moaned, starting to struggle a little in the alien's grasp, hoping she could get something to touch her burning pussy.

"Uhhh...fuck!" Lena moaned as the tentacles continued to caress and toy with her now almost naked body. They were driving her wilder and wilder, arousing and exciting her to levels she'd never known. "Please!"

"Uhhhhh! Oh...oh...fuck...Uhhh! Yes!" She cried as the tip of one of the tentacles slid up her thigh from her lower leg and finally rubbed against her dripping opening a couple of times, it wasn't for long but it was something. She didn't care it was a weird alien appendage, she just needed something inside her so badly, she needed to cum.

The tentacles around her breasts then began to run more firmly, caressing her in a way no lover ever had. Then a moment later the one between her legs slid back to her open, again rubbing her hole a couple of times, making her cry out in need. Then finally the tip pushed between her lips, slipping into her just a fraction of an inch.

"Uhhhh! Yes! Fuck me!" Lena cried out. "Ohhh fuck! I'm such a slut! Just fuck me, I need to cum! Uhhh! Fuck me!"

"Research note. Human females possibly beyond extreme slut categorisation. New categorisation of super sluts to be suggested."

Lena barely heard the alien's words as slowly the tentacle pushed deeper into her, inch by pleasurable inch, each one met by another moan and cry of desire from her. The alien's six black eyes seemed to grow, surprised and even excited by Lena's reaction.

"Personal note. Request Lord Lustux posts me permanently to Earth. Human super sluts require much more detailed and intimate study."

"Gahhhh!" Lena screamed, about eight inches of tentacle now pushed into her, filling her and stretching her like no man or toy ever had. Just as the alien promised it was the best sex she had ever had. "Yes! Stay here! Oh...oh...I don't have a boyfriend...oh....so you could fuck me whenever you want!"

The alien's eyes seemed to grow even bigger and it pushed another four inches of tentacle into Lena with greater force. "Request noted. Research could include nightly matings with target human female."

Lena couldn't reply to that as she screamed in pleasure. The alien pushed her forcibly back against the wall, tentacles tugging at her breasts, as the final foot of the tentacle fucking her was pushed into her, in just a couple of seconds. It felt incredible.

She panted as she started to feel it curling around and moving inside her body, stretching and expanding her insides so that all two feet of it could fit tightly in her, every movement sent peaks of pleasure through her body. Looking down she could see her normally flat belly was distended, the tip of the tentacle clearly visible as it flicked around.

"Research note. Human female able to take entire mating tentacle despite comparatively small size. Human female clearly experiencing extreme pleasure as expected. Personal pleasure however much higher than anticipated and beyond parameters for normal mating. Desire to mate often with target human female is strong."

"Uhhhh..." Was Lena's only reply as the tentacle continued to move around inside her, she thought she could never feel anything more pleasurable.

She was, however, very happy to find out she was totally wrong, as a moment later the tentacle pulled back out of her, leaving but a few inches inside her body. After the briefest pause, the entire length was shoved back inside, before the process was repeated and the alien really started to fuck her. Every thrust was a moment of heavenly ecstasy and Lena knew she would never get enough of it.

""Research note. Human female may be perfect mate...."

There was suddenly a shower of purple sparks from the alien's body as its voice stopped for a moment.

"Pleasure too great...shutting down vocal communication function...focus...on mating...focus on mate...both must climax."

Between moans, Lena smiled, realising that amongst the dozens, perhaps hundreds, of alien women this creature had fucked on endless alien worlds, she was the best. It made her feel even sexier knowing that her beauty and sexuality surpassed that of creatures from many other species. And she had to admit, as weird as the alien blob was, there was no doubt he was the best she'd ever had too. Turns out she didn't need a human partner, just an alien to fuck.

Much more thought however was stopped as two of the tentacles which had been caressing her body started to slip lower and before Lena realised what was happening, she felt them pushing at her holes. One slid against her already full pussy and the other against her arsehole.

"Ohhhhh! Fuck! Yes!" She cried as both pushed into her at the same time, somehow her pussy managing to stretch around two tentacles whilst her tighter arsehole expanded to just about let in one of the alien limbs. Lena had never felt so full as both new tentacles joined the first by slamming their entire lengths into her body, and in moments she somehow had over six feet of tentacle inside her. She could see her belly expand obscenely around them, all three tips occasionally pushing up from the writhing mass, her smooth skin stretching even further.

Lena knew she should be in agony, yet whatever the alien was doing to her meant she could not only endure it but was receiving extreme pleasure instead. Her body seemed not only able to take the tentacles but relish in their penetration.

"Uhhh! Uhhh! Uhhh! Fuck me!" Lena cried as all three tentacles began to piston in and out of her two holes, fucking her with wild abandon, every thrust pushing her ecstasy higher and higher.