The Liberty Family - Pt. 02

Story Info
Lady Liberty faces more villains as her family get involved.
23.5k words
5
1.9k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nova2469
nova2469
470 Followers

Issue 5 -- Wonder Whore & Lightning Lass

"Bye darling! I won't be back until at least midnight. So don't wait up, we might be late! Love you!"

Gabi sighed at her mother's words as her mother followed Diana, her new friend, out of the house, the door slamming behind them.

Gabi was now sure something was going on but couldn't quite figure out what. Her mother had been acting weird for months, and Diana only seemed to make it worse. She was constantly being called out at short notice, often late at night, and gave all kinds of weird reasons that didn't hold up to much scrutiny.

Yet Gabi had no idea what it could be. Her mother had always lived a very normal, quiet life -- she looked after Gabi and her sisters and she worked hard to become a successful lawyer but that was it. She'd barely even had a social life for years with only a few, not very close, friends that she rarely saw.

That all changed a little after Aunt Justina went missing and Bethany moved in with them. At first, Gabi assumed her mother's late-night trips out were all about looking for her missing Aunt. Yet after a while her mother seemed sure that Justina wouldn't be coming back and even appeared happy about that. Which didn't make a lot of sense.

Her next theory had been a secret boyfriend, After all, Gabi, her sisters and Bethany were all plenty old enough to look after themselves. So maybe her mother was trying to find some happiness for herself, but was just a bit embarrassed to say anything to them.

However, Gabi became increasingly worried about that theory when her mother started going out at two in the morning and not coming back till dawn. That did not seem to be the kind of relationship she wanted her mother to have.

The theory finally fell apart however, once Diana entered the picture. Or at least modified it. As Gabi then assumed that maybe her mother was dating her, not some mystery man. After all Gabi knew her mother was attracted to women too, though as far as she knew there hadn't been any serious relationships before. This had been Gabi's favourite theory as not only was Diana intelligent and kind but also stunningly beautiful.

Yet that idea didn't pan out either as she'd never seen any hint of real romance between the two. They really did just seem to be friends, even if very close ones. So the mystery continued and Gabi was now determined to figure it out.

"Why are you standing looking at the front door Gabi?" A giggling voice said behind her.

Gabi turned to see her cousin, Bethany, standing looking at her with an amused grin on her face.

"Sorry...Just lost in though. You alright Beth?"

Bethany nodded and started to talk about her day studying. As she talked, Gabi found her eyes running over her cousin's body. Bethany was gorgeous with lovely features, a great body and long, deep black hair. She was also a bit of a goth and as usual was dressed in tight black jeans, a tight faux-leather crop top and heavy boots.

For half a second Gabi's gaze lingered on the way Bethany's leather top tightly grasped her full breasts as her cousin pulled it down into place. Big breasts and hot bodies were something that ran in the family, and Gabi found just occasionally she couldn't help but look. She knew it was a bit naughty but surely just looking didn't mean anything. The fact she sometimes found images of Bethany, and even occasionally her sisters or mother, entering her head as she masturbated was perhaps a different thing...

Bethany turned and walked into the living room, Gabi followed nodding and occasionally adding comments to Bethany's diatribe about her challenges with a tricky history assignment. Though most of Gabi's attention was on the way the tight denim of her jeans stretched around her cousin's beautiful arse.

"Hey guys!" Ashley, Gabi's youngest sister, almost screamed as they entered the living room. She seemed to be exercising in the middle of the room whilst simultaneously scrolling through social media and texting her friend. Gabi really had no idea where she got the energy from, she never seemed to stop.

By contrast, Eva their middle sister, was sitting quietly on an armchair, her face nuzzled in a thick book, which from the cover looked to be some kind of mid-20th century literature.

"So any of you up for the party tonight?" Bethany asked. "It's going to be wild. There's a band playing and the guys promised tons of beer."

"Uh, no." Eva grumbled before turning back to her book.

"Yes! Probably!" Ashley said as she started stretching out, phone still in hand. "I got four classes today then swim team, then cheerleader practice...then I think I said I'd have coffee with Mary...and I got to go for a run. But after that!"

"Great! What about you Gabi?" Bethany asked.

"Yeah, maybe..." She replied. "I got some studying to do and as Mom is out again, I should probably sort dinner and stuff."

"Oh come on Gabi!" Ashley squealed as she jumped around.

"Yeah! Don't be boring like Eva!" Bethany added. "Eliza is going to be there..."

"Oh!" Was Gabi's only reply. Eliza was a friend of Bethany's, also a bit of a wild goth and incredibly hot. She was just Gabi's type and the girls all knew quite how much she fancied her.

"And you know after breaking up with Jake, she told me she was thinking about experimenting a little..." Bethany said, grinning wildly. "And who better to experiment with than my sweet, kind and yet super hot cousin?"

"Oh! Well I guess..." Gabi replied again, feeling her face go red and her pussy get just a tiny bit wet.

"Woo!" Ashley squealed. "My sister's going to get some pussy!"

"Oh my god..." Eva groaned, trying to both cover her ears and burying herself deeper in the book.

Before Gabi could even say more, Bethany and Ashley started teasing Eva about her own lack of any romance and she just stepped back from the chaos.

Her body now hummed with a little arousal, the mere thought of Eliza enough to turn the rather frustrated Gabi on. Whilst she'd had a few boyfriends, none had been quite right and, aside from occasionally fumbling, hadn't been very physical with any of them, so she was still a virgin. A situation which was leaving her hornier and hornier, and with desire flooding her brain, she found once again her gaze running over the hot bodies of her family. They really all did take after their beautiful mothers.

Eva was the same age as Bethany, a couple of years younger than Gabi, and despite being the biggest nerd amongst them was just as gorgeous. She was quite tall and lithe with long, long legs, but still with the family gift of large, firm, full breasts and a pert, rounded arse. Her pretty and elegant face was framed with long, very light blonde hair and set off by a pair of fashionable black-framed glasses. With her body starting to burn with desire, Gabi began to wonder what it would be like to kiss Eva's full, deep-red painted lips, breaking every taboo but giving in to her desire.

"No." Gabi whispered to herself, knowing she had to stop the thoughts she'd been having in recent months. Incest was wrong and she had to put the idea out of her mind.

The others, now bickering loudly didn't notice her words, and she found, despite herself, her gaze returning to Eva. She loved the way that despite her self-proclaimed nerdiness and academic interests, Eva still dressed well and just as fashionably as the rest of them. Indeed, if anything, she seemed to dress more revealingly the any of them. Her current outfit was a case in point -- it was a short and tight, light purple mini-dress, that whilst casual in style, was tiny enough that it did little to hide Eva's hot body. Even better were the pair of strappy high-heeled shoes Eva wore, the sharp heels were at least four inches long and fascinated Gabi. Gabi loved sexy shoes and boots, both to wear herself and see on other women, and Eva's pair were especially lovely. For a moment she imagined licking along the heel as her younger sister masturbated and moaned.

Gabi chastised herself again, this time internally. Shaking her head, she knew she had to get a grip and turned away from Eva.

Unfortunately, that brought her back to Ashley, the youngest of them, a couple of years younger than Eva and Bethany. She'd gone back to exercising, stretching out in various yoga poses, and once again Gabi found her gaze locked on one of her sexy family members.

Ashley was the shortest of all of them, though by no means short, with lovely tanned skin and long wavy blonde hair. Her body was a little more pert and perky than the others too but no less hot with still full breasts and a lovely tight little arse. Every inch of it was also shown off due to the fact she wore nothing but a tiny pair of red Lycra exercise shorts and an even tinier, matching crop top. As Ashley bent down, sticking her arse out at Gabi, she had to actually stop herself from reaching out and grabbing it.

"I'm going to my room." Gabi blurted out as it all became too much, She knew she had to masturbate really soon.

She opened the living room door before the others could reply. Pausing only briefly to look at herself in the long mirror in the hallway. Just like the rest of her family, she was very pretty with gorgeous features and a body as hot as any of her sisters, with the largest breasts of any of them that were barely contained by a tiny red blouse, an arse she thought was near-perfect which was also only just covered by a short black mini-skirt, and long, dark brown hair.

Indeed of all of them, she looked the most like her mother, the two of them often being confused as sisters thanks to her mother's youth and beauty. Gabi used to find that annoying but in recent years, she'd realised that her mother was just as hot and sexy as any of her sisters, and so took it as a compliment.

Thoughts of her sexy mother sent another burst of forbidden arousal through Gabi's body and she knew she had to get to her bedroom quickly. So starting to conjure various sexual fantasies in her mind, Gabi moved towards her room. As wrong as it was, she started to imagine a lesbian orgy with her sisters and cousin which her mother discovered and joined in. With nothing to do for a couple of hours, she figured she could make herself cum three or four times to that idea.

However, she only got a half step before something grabbed her leg and pulled her back...

*******

Lady Liberty looked down from high in the sky at the bright blue sports car darting through the streets of the city.

"That's her. I'm sure of it Wonder Whore, only Lightning Bitch would drive something like that to commit crime." She said with a satisfied grin before turning to her heroic companion and best friend floating in the air next to her.

"Yes I believe so. She lacks class." Wonder Whore replied with a wry smile.

Lady Liberty turned to her friend who smiled back at her warmly. She started grinning too and then just for a moment the image of her family at home jumped into her head, and she felt a pang of guilt about once again abandoning her daughters to pursue her superhero career. At the start of every mission, the same thing happened, a small part of her always felt like she was being a bad mother.

Yet it was only for a second, the excitement of preparing to face an evil supervillain, not to mention the excitement of working with the most beautiful superheroine in the world, overcame any doubts. Despite the impact on her family life, she loved that she'd become one of the premier heroes in the world and now worked with one of the most famous and beloved of them all.

It had been just over a year since she'd faced the Dark Empress and Catbabe in those first couple of missions. She had now faced many threats and supervillains, and more importantly, one way or another had come out victorious. She'd quickly been accepted by Liberty City as their icon and defender, the people loving her and her many victories over evil. She also knew her stunning good looks and tiny, sexy costume had helped win people over, but she'd take the fans, whatever the reason.

The costume was much the same as the first one she had worn during her first mission, though it had been replaced a hundred times since then. The only updates were the removal of the blue highlights from the corset and thong, leaving the latter plain white and the only colour on the corset was the bright red of the zip which ran down the front. She's also purchased a cape, white on the outside, simple black on the inside and fastened around her neck by a red collar. But like today, she rarely wore it when in action, as it both got in the way during a fight and hid her lovely arse from her fans too!

Once she'd become known as the defender of Liberty City, she'd started to be asked to help other heroes when there were major threats they couldn't handle on their own. It was then that she had met Wonder Whore, it had been a bit awkward at first, finding herself in the company of someone she'd long idolised, but quickly professional respect turned to friendship, and despite their very different backgrounds they had become best friends. They now worked together whenever they could and Wonder Whore even tried to base herself in Liberty City when possible so she could help out and they could hang out.

Lady Liberty had grown to really care for Wonder Whore, or Diana as she was known out of costume, the two of them spending much time together as heroines and civilians. Her only concern now was that she was starting to be fall in love with Diana and Wonder Whore both. She knew that would only complicate things, especially as she had no idea how Wonder Whore felt about her, and infatuation could easily become a huge drama, something they didn't need as women or superheroines.

However it was just too easy to see the attraction, Wonder Whore was an Amazon princess and certainly looked it -- over six foot tall, luscious black hair and statuesque, with the most incredible body that made pornstars look ugly, all wrapped up in a silver-trimmed, red latex corset, blue latex panties and red, high-heeled, thigh-high patent leather boots. She looked so good that it was sometimes hard for Lady Liberty not to just stare and drool whilst they worked.

As beautiful as she was though, Lady Liberty did her best to suppress her feelings, at least as much as she could. But it was just so hard for her without someone else to spend her time with, someone else who knew about her dual life and that she could truly love. She just needed another beautiful woman or two that she felt as close to as Diana and liked her as both Lena and Lady Liberty. She just had no idea where she was going to find that. So for now, she tried to control herself and tried to think of Wonder Whore as her best friend and nothing more.

However, it was never easy for anyone to get Wonder Whore out of their mind. She was just something very special, as her legion of fans attested. Those fans often wondered why such an icon, not to mention actual royalty, had taken Wonder Whore as a name. It didn't seem right for a princess to be linked to common hookers, it was really very incongruous. Eventually, Lady Liberty felt she was close enough to Diana to ask her the question as to why and it turned out the reason was sadder than she had imagined.

In the Amazonian culture, the title of 'Whore' was a great accolade that meant the bearer was a great warrior and brave heroine. Yet during the infrequent meetings of the Amazons and 'Man's World', the fearful and misogynist men changed the meaning to something very different, the title eventually becoming to mean prostitute. Diana had known that when she chose the title for her superheroine name but had done it anyway, saying she was trying to reclaim the word, as well as make a point of Amazon culture.

Having got to know her even more since then, Lady Liberty now thought that she also might rather like the mix of regal and slutty. Much like the fact that whilst her costume did indeed mimic ancient Amazonian ritual armour, it was also incredibly tight and revealing. For whilst to the public, Wonder Whore lived up to the Amazonian meaning of her name, beneath that facade, there was more of the more common meaning than anyone could guess too.

It was also through her friendship with Wonder Whore, that Lady Liberty had got the greatest accolade in her short career, not to mention a chance to fulfil a life-long fantasy of Lena's -- she'd been invited to join the League of Supersluts. The group were the premier superhero team in the world, dealing with threats that no one else could. It was the highest honour to be invited to join and a reward for Lady Liberty's hard work and dedication to justice. So she was now a member alongside Wonder Whore, Batwhore, Superbabe, Green Fox and many others.

For decades they'd been the League of Superheroes but following in Wonder Whore's footsteps, many young heroines liked to pick rather risqué and slutty names, challenging preconceptions and perhaps increasing their marketing opportunities at the same time. This led a few years ago to the League changing its name, to both fit with the times and highlight that its members, led by Wonder Whore and Batwhore, were all women. And Lady Liberty had become the latest Superslut, her profile pushed onto the world stage.

"So what is our plan Lady Liberty?" Wonder Whore asked, bringing her briefly back from her thoughts to the present. "A direct approach perhaps?"

"She is kind of hot though, Wonder Whore. Sure you don't want to try the seduction route?" Lady Liberty said with a giggle.

"Come now Lady Liberty. That is only for when there is some kind of devilish mind control involved and even then we must always resist such things." Wonder Whore replied with a laugh.

"I know." Lady Liberty replied with another giggle. She knew Wonder Whore was right, and totally agreed that they needed to be a heroic inspiration and proper paragons of virtue. It was what being a superheroine was all about.

Yet Lady Liberty knew all too well that it didn't always turn out that way. Just as she had found out on her very first mission when she faced the Dark Empress, mind control, especially of the type to make you very horny, was way more common amongst supervillains than the public would ever guess. Lady Liberty had a theory that as misanthropic loners, most of them were just desperate for a quick fuck and used their powers to get one.

In many ways, it was rather despicable. Yet as many of the villains were gorgeous women, big-cocked brutes or strangely sexy aliens, she couldn't deny that often it had turned out to the very pleasurable too, even if she always felt rather shameful about it after. There was also the big risk that normal citizens would find out she got fucked as much as any slut and the good name of Lady Liberty would be ruined, likely ending her career.

After all, every heroine knew what had happened when The Impregnator, a vicious alien warlord, had released a video of him fucking a mind-controlled but seemingly willing Invisible Babe, followed by another showing her cumming as she gave birth to his tentacled young. Her career had been ruined, she lost every sponsorship she had, no other hero wanted to work with her and few civilians even took her seriously. With no other choice she starred, as Invisible Babe, in a couple of porn films and then with no career left, just returned to The Impregnator to join his harem. The last Lady Liberty had heard, she spent her time in near-endless harem orgies with the dozens of other girls, human and alien, that the warlord had collected, the only pauses being the chance to give birth to yet more of his young. It was not the end any heroine wanted, though Lady Liberty couldn't deny occasionally wondering what such a life would be like. Invisible Babe was happy enough apparently.

nova2469
nova2469
470 Followers