The Liberty Family - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh!" Gabi moaned from her bonds. "Look, it's Lady Liberty! Are you here to fuck us too? Please...I always thought you were super hot."

"Umm..." Lady Liberty mumbled in reply, not sure how to answer her oldest daughter, especially as she found her eyes locked on Gabi's full, round, luscious tits.

"Oh yes! Please fuck us!" Ashley added, her youngest daughter's body looking just as hot to Lady Liberty as Gabi's. Then despite knowing how wrong it was, she turned to briefly watch her young daughter writhe about in her bonds, taking in every inch of her hot body. Until her better senses prevailed and she turned away, feeling guilty.

"No girls!" She said, knowing she had to both save her family and keep her secret identity intact. "That's just Poison Lily's pheromones talking. I promise you really don't want to fuck me, so let's just get you out of here and into some fresh air."

However, before Lady Liberty could act a sexy, green shape slipped out of the pink mist towards her.

"I think not Lady Liberty." Poison Lily said, her voice tinged with lust. "I think what your daughters are suggesting is a much better idea."

Lady Liberty gasped at what the villainess was saying, shocked that somehow she knew who she was and worse, what Lily might try to make her do. Though as often was the case when she faced villains, as much as Lady Liberty's mind didn't want to consider the foul depravity on offer, her body was starting to get other ideas. Slowly, despite herself, her gaze moved from one sexy, naked nymphet to the next and her pussy started to get a little damp.

"No..." She said quietly, sure it was just the pink mist and doing her best to ignore it.

"Oh yes!" Poison Lily said. "No point resiting Lady Liberty! So let's show everyone who you really are and then we can get to the really fun stuff!"

Suddenly several vines burst out from the walls of the grotto. Lady Liberty still had the wherewithal to punch aside the first couple and then tear the third in half but as more shot towards her she felt a wave of arousal and dizziness wash over her. The sudden action had meant she'd taken a deep breath of air and she could almost feel the pink mist now filling her lungs and starting to affect her.

Confused, dazed and horny, there was nothing she could do as the next vine reached her, slid under her mask and pulled it off with a mighty rip.

"Oh my god!" Ashley and Bethany cried in unison.

"Mother!" Was Eva's contribution.

"Oh...Mom!" Gabi added last, as all four girls took in the fact that Lady Liberty was Lena, their mother or their aunt.

"What have you done!" Lady Liberty cried out, as she did her best to cover her face. She may have been confused by Poison Lily's pheromones but she had enough awareness left to know this was going very badly. The heroine then tried to turn away from the younger women but it was far too late.

"You're Lady Liberty!" Eva shouted.

"And you never told us!" Ashley added.

"I'm sorry girls." Lady Liberty said, turning back and letting her hands drop from her face. "It was for your own good. To protect you."

"Like from supervillains who might tie us up naked and abuse us?" Bethany said, voice laced with sarcasm.

Lady Liberty shook her head as the laughter of Poison Lily filled the grotto. She knew she should be turning and fighting the villain, but her mind was increasingly overwhelmed by the pink mist leaving her confused and aroused, whilst the shame of her unmasking left her feeling utterly broken. The only minor bonus was the revelation had at least stopped the girls begging her to fuck them.

"Well it's not what I expected but I am very proud of you Mom!" Gabi said. " I think you're a great hero!"

"Thanks Gabi." She replied, shaking her head, trying to push away the fog in her brain, just a little hopeful that perhaps finding out she was a hero would help her family fight it too.

"Though I got to admit I've wanked myself silly thinking about fucking you as Lady Liberty a whole load of times."

Lady Liberty sighed at her eldest daughter's words and the way a moment later the others all chorused in to admit the same. They were clearly as horny as ever and the idea of them rubbing their tight little pussies whilst thinking about her, pussies that the heroine found herself staring at again, was only making her more and more aroused too.

"But the really weird thing..." Gabi continued. "Is that now I know you're our Mom, I find the idea even sexier than before!"

"Oh no...." The heroine mumbled quietly, the other girls again all agreeing with Gabi. Though she wasn't sure if it was at what they were saying or the increasing need she was feeling to fuck them all too.

"Well then I think it's time you all fuck!" Poison Lily said her hands sliding over her naked body before reaching out and summoning another wave of pink mist.

Lady Liberty started to run her hands over her body too, sliding over the latex that encased her large tits, as her girls all started moaning and writhing again in their bonds as the vines began to play with them.

"Now Lady Liberty, why don't you start fucking your daughters?" Poison Lily commanded as she settled back into a throne made of tree limbs that had apparently just grown out of the floor.

Lady Liberty, her willpower utterly drained, just found herself nodding and taking a step towards her eldest daughter.

*******

The second Poison Lily spoke, Gabi reacted, the desire she'd been feeling was now brimming over. Lady Liberty had looked so hot when she'd flown in, Gabi had wanted to fuck her immediately, but when it was revealed it was her mother then her desire grew even more. She'd had a dozen questions about the revelation but the only one she really cared about, with her mind utterly dominated by Poison Lily's pollen, was if she would get a chance to fuck her own mother. Now she knew she would.

Gabi felt the vines wrapped around her relax and slide off her body. Over the last few hours of being fucked by the vines, and occasionally Poison Lily, she'd become very fond of their touch and let out a slight gasp of sadness as the last one slipped away from her slick, sweaty flesh. Though the desire she was feeling for her superheroine mother easily overcame that brief disappointment.

"Mummy! Lady Liberty!" She half moaned as she stepped towards her mother. "I need to fuck you so badly!"

"Oh baby!" Her mother replied. "I need you too!"

Before she could act further her mother dashed across the last few yards between them in a blink of an eye, no doubt using her super-speed, and pulled Gabi's naked body to her own. Gabi moaned as the mix of soft skin and shiny latex costume pressed against her own slick flesh. She wrapped her hands around her mother, one grasping at her arse and the other sliding towards her breasts. The mere touch of forbidden flesh, half wrapped in the sexy costume was almost enough to make her cum, and she moaned deeply as her hands roamed over Lady Liberty's body.

"I never knew how much I needed you Gabi." Her mother moaned as she enjoyed Gabi's touch, her own hands merely holding gently on Gabi's arse. "It's been hidden deep down for a couple of years now, ever since you became such a hot babe and now finally I can have you!"

"Oh Mummy!" Gabi moaned as the excitement overwhelmed her and she slid to her knees. For a moment she went to try to stand again but then realised her face was right in front of her mother's white latex thong and her legs sat spread on either side of one of her mother's shiny red, thigh-high boots.

She then moved forward just a little, pressing her face into the thong, tongue flicking out, as her legs wrapped around the high-heeled boot, pussy pushed against the patent leather.

"Uhhhh..." Lady Liberty moaned quietly as Gabi's tongue pushed the latex thong against her pussy beneath.

"Oh yes! Make Mommy cum!" Ashley's voice said from behind her.

Gabi briefly turned for a moment away from her gorgeous mother, even as her legs clasped tightly around her boot, and looked to see that the other three girls were still held to the wall by the vines. They were all being fucked again too, and Eva, luckily for her, in both her holes. In between them, Poison Lily was spread back on her throne, green legs wide as she slipped two fingers into her clearly sopping pussy.

"Yes Gabi...make Mommy cum!" Their mother moaned above her and Gabi, always desperate to please her, turned back to the task at hand and licked up the thong, leaving a trail of saliva on the shiny material. At the same time, she began to rub herself against her mother's boot, leaving another damp trail on the slick red leather.

"Uh...uh...uh..." Gabi began to pant in between her licks, her tongue pushing the thin strip of the latex thong between her mother's pussy lips. As she did, juices dribbled out over the costume panties and her lips alike, so that Gabi got to taste her mother for the first time.

"Ohh! Inside me!" Gabi's mother moaned as she gently pushed her head away for a moment and pulled the latex thong aside, giving Gabi full access to her dripping pussy.

Gabi wasted no time and plunged her tongue deep into her mother. She'd never licked out another woman before, indeed her only sexual experiences had been being fucked by the vines and riding Poison Lily's face, but from that she had a rough idea of what she should do and set about feasting on her mother's pussy with gusto as she rubbed her pussy up and down the shiny boot, every lick accompanied by a grind.

"Oh Gabi! Fuck! Yes! Yes!" Lady Liberty cried out, Gabi's touch clearly being just wanted she liked, despite her inexperience. "That's it! Uhhhh! Gonna cum!"

"Uhhh! Me too Mom!" Gabi groaned before thrusting her tongue back into the slick hole in front of her and wrapping her legs around her mother's boot, pussy pressed hard to the slick red leather, as a burst of pleasure shot through her.

The heroine and her daughter then both screamed, bodies jerking as pussies exploded, Gabi fell back from her mother, hand slamming between her legs and fingers ramming into her hole, desperate to prolong her climax as pleasure burst through her.

A moment later she felt her mother drop to the ground next to her and the two of them, moaning with their ongoing orgasms, grabbed each other - kissing, rubbing and licking as they rode out every second of their peaks.

As they finally began to come down Gabi found herself on top of her mother, arms around her and, whilst still dazed from her climax, could still only think about fucking Lady Liberty, the heroine she'd long lusted over and now made even sexier thanks to being her mother, some more.

So she reached around and found the zip on the back of Lady Liberty's white latex corset and hurriedly pulled it down. She then deftly pulled it off and tossed it to one side, throwing it at Eva who along with the others was still tied to the wall. Her younger sister giggled with glee as the sweaty latex landed on her face. Gabi's attention however was locked on the large, perfect breasts she'd just freed and with just a slight nod of need from her mother she dove her face down into them as her hands slipped further down and pulled her mother's thong off.

As Gabi licked and nibbled on Lady Liberty's breast, running her tongue over the generous curves and gently biting on the hard pink nipples, the pair of them jointly pulled the thong off the heroine and tossed it towards Bethany, landing it on her face.

"Can you leave the boots and gloves on Mom? I think they're sexy." Gabi said as she looked up from between her mother's massive breasts.

"Course baby, it's how I like it too."

Gabi was about to slide down her mother's body and begin working on her pussy again when she heard three squeals of glee from around her. Looking up she saw the vines holding her sisters and cousin had slipped away and all three of them were dashing towards her and Lady Liberty. Before either of them could react they were surrounded by the nubile, horny bodies of Ashley, Eva and Bethany and the five women fell into a sweaty pile of aroused female flesh.

One moment Gabi was kissing Ashley, fingers slipping into her youngest sister's pussy, then she was sucking on Bethany's breast as Eva rammed her tongue into Gabi's quivering arsehole. They were all so horny for each other that each position only lasted a minute, maybe two, as they desperately wanted to try everything now that they had unlocked the latent incestuous need they shared.

The fingers of one of Gabi's hands were in her mother, the others in Ashley. Next, her face was filled by Eva's perfect arse, her tongue working away. Then she was riding Bethany's tongue as she licked out her mother. Then she was in a ring with her two sisters, licking Eva, as Eva licked Ashley, and Ashley licked her. After that Lady Liberty was fisting her and Bethany together, using her super-speed to push them both to the edge of orgasm.

Soon however it was all too much. Lady Liberty was lying back on the floor, her booted legs spread as her dark-haired niece ate her out and wanked herself off. Whilst Gabi sat astride her mother's head, pussy being worked on with super-speed tongue, and next to her, riding raised fingers from each of the heroine's hands were Ashley and Eva. As their mother tongue- and finger-fucked them, the three sisters kissed and played with each other's full, pert breasts.

Gabi had never imagined she could feel the way she did -- so horny and with so much desire for the beautiful women she was with, yet also so much love for her family at the same time. It might not have been a normal way to show it, but somehow what Poison Lily had made them do was letting Gabi show how much she really did love her family.

That love meant she was just feeling pleasure beyond what she thought was possible and she was sure, from her pants and moans, the others were all feeling the same. What the vines and Poison Lily had done had been incredible but this was utterly cosmic in how good it felt. Yet as incredible as it was, she knew it couldn't last forever though, her body could only take so much before it had to give in.

Pulling back from her kiss with Eva, she tossed her head back and cried out. "Uhhhh! Ohhh...I can't...I'm going cum again!"

"Uhhhh!" Ashley cried. "Just wait! Nearly! Uhh! Cum together!"

"Yes! Uhhh! Together!" Eva cried before bending down and sucking Gabi's hard nipple into her mouth.

Their mother and Bethany moaned something too but their words were too muffled by dripping pussies to be clear. Yet Gabi understood the intent and so even whilst humping down hard on Lady Liberty's tongue and letting Eva keep working on her breast, she did everything she could to not cum until the others hit their peak too.

Finally, their cries reached a crescendo and, with little choice in the matter as pleasure overwhelmed her, Gabi started to cum. She thought the others were too and felt Ashley collapse against her but her senses quickly failed as she felt nothing but the intense, extraordinary feeling of a supernova-like climax. Gabi had no idea how long it lasted but it felt like aeons of perfect pleasure and knew then that no matter what, she would always enjoy sex with her family more than any other.

Eventually, though, her brain restarted and her senses began to work, Gabi found herself surrounded by her sweaty, naked, sexy family, all of them panting and moaning as they came down from their incredible climaxes. She turned and saw right next to her, their bodies still half entwined, was her gorgeous mother.

"Oh Mommy..." Gabi moaned before briefly kissing her mother. "This is so good...I never want it to end."

"Oh baby!" Her mother moaned before they kissed again. "Neither do I, you're all so hot! I just want to fuck you all forever"

"Uhhhh!" Gabi cried out as her mother then pushed two fingers into her pussy, before a moment later, a tongue which she thought belonged to Bethany pushed into her arsehole too. It almost felt like she was still cumming a little, but nonetheless, they were already starting again and she couldn't have been happier.

Gabi then came countless more times as she fucked her mother, sisters and cousin, all of it watched by a masturbating Poison Lily. Hours passed, before they became days, the incestuous orgy never-ending, their needs met by the occasional vine that appeared and squirted nutritious liquid into their mouths as they fucked.

For most of the time, Gabi relished the pleasure and love of her family but slowly, very slowly as the days passed and she came for what must have been the thousandth time, she began to notice something change. Something she had not expected at all...

*******

Lady Liberty screamed into Eva's quivering pussy as they both came. She did her best to keep licking at her daughter's hole as the climax engulfed her, whilst also driving her pussy harder onto Gabi's tongue, her arsehole onto Ashley's mouth and also keeping fisting Bethany.

Poison Lily had held them prisoner for several days now, their only sustenance being some sweet nectar she would have them drink from time to time from the vines. It seemed to not only arouse them more but meant they had no need for anything more, not even sleep. The rest of the time they just fucked, their incestuous orgy continuing as they drove each other to orgasm after orgasm.

The supervillain mostly just watched and wanked, taking pleasure from making Lady Liberty and her family commit endless foul acts with each other. Occasionally Poison Lily would join in for an hour or two, making the whole family pleasure her for a while, something which they all enjoyed, but most of the time they were on their own. The whole thing was perverted, degrading and utterly wrong. Yet Lady Liberty had adored every moment, a deep-seated lust for her daughters and niece finally being allowed free.

As her latest orgasm washed over her, Lady Liberty fell back, finding her oldest daughter on the floor next to her, they kissed, bodies rubbing together as they rode out their climaxes. Slowly though they both came back down to normal and Lady Liberty pulled back from her kiss with Gabi.

"Uhhhh...." She moaned. "You're so hot Gabi. Such a gorgeous little slut."

"Thanks Mom...but there is something we need to talk about Mom..." Gabi whispered as she played with Lady Liberty's breasts, the younger girls gently licking at both their pussies. They'd not stopped once in the last few days and there was no inclination to do so yet either.

"Uh...yes baby!" Lady Liberty replied with a deep moan. "Play with Mommy's tits!"

"No Mom, you have to listen a second...stop thinking about sex" Gabi said, the strain of trying not to just start wildly fucking again clear in her voice.

"Okay, okay." Lady Liberty replied, unsure how long she could as Ashley kept feasting on her pussy between her spread legs. She wasn't even sure how Gabi could resist too with Eva and Bethany doing the same to her, she was rather impressed by her eldest daughter's willpower. "What is it?"

"I feel different." Gabi replied.

"Days of fucking your family non-stop will do that to you baby. But don't worry, just enjoy it."

"No Mom! Not like that. I mean I think I have superpowers now!" Gabi gasped out, no doubt as Eva's tongue pushed her a little higher. "I think I'm all super-strong and super-tough now, I think maybe I can even fly!"

"What?" Lady Liberty gasped, the shock meaning she could finally focus on Gabi's words and not Ashley's ministrations.

"I just noticed it the last couple of hours as we've been fucking. I thought it was in my head at first, but now I'm sure. Look!"

Then carefully, still reacting to the licks of the other girls so Poison Lily had something else to focus on, Gabi placed a hand under Lady Liberty and using but two fingers lifted her off the ground with ease.