The Liberty Family - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that first climax, Lady Liberty and Wonder Whore spent the next few hours fucking. Lightning Bitch's touch had got them very worked up and it took a while to get it out of their systems. They licked, rubbed, grinded and fisted each other's pussies again and again as their superhuman bodies enjoyed pleasure that no human woman ever could -- being as strong, tough and fast as each other meaning they could enjoy sex on a whole new level than with less powerful partners. It was perfect and more than once Lady Liberty had considered asking her friend about starting a real relationship, rather than just villain-induced sex buddies, but she had never got up the confidence. Wonder Whore was too perfect for her.

Eventually though, even their superpowered bodies became satisfied. So they lay on the warehouse floor, naked apart from their boots, and made out for long minutes more. Until thoughts of her girls at home alone began to return to Lady Liberty's mind, and so the heroines untangled themselves.

Wonder Whore pulled out a small round ball that had been hidden in her boot and with a little super-strength crushed the marble-like device. Out of it popped two costumes, one of her own and one of Lady Liberty's. The League of Super-Sluts had long learned that having a spare costumes was essential, given how often they were destroyed, torn off or burned away. And it had been easy enough for Batwhore to invent a device that compressed the thin super-material of their costumes into a tiny ball.

Pausing only to briefly kiss a few more times they wiped the worst of the sweat and juices off their skin and boots, then they dressed, pulling on their latex costumes. Finally they called the police, Wonder Whore waiting for them to hand over Lightning Bitch, as Lady Liberty took to the skies, flying as fast as she could back home.

Issue 6 -- Poison Lily

Gabi slowly came too as Poison Lily's sleep drug wore off. She quickly realised several things -- she was still completely naked, still tied up in several gently moving vines and was still very, very horny. However one thing had changed, she was no longer in her living room but in a large cave that had walls and a ceiling made of thick vines and tree trunks, with a floor of soft, almost inviting, moss. Several flower-bulb lanterns, filled with glowing white light, were held up by plant tendrils high above to give them some illumination.

"Oh..." Gabi moaned as she shook her head to clear the sleepiness. "Where are we?"

"I don't know..." Eva said from next to her, waking up in a grasp of the vines too, just as Ashley and Bethany were on the other side of Gabi. "But I've never seen plants like this before.

"Welcome to my home girls!" A beautiful voice said and Gabi turned to see the gorgeous Poison Lily stride back into the grotto, smiling before she leaned seductively against a tree opposite her, a hand running over her gorgeous naked green body.

"Mistress!" Gabi gasped in excitement, a small part of her knowing it was wrong but unable to even consider resisting the need to please Poison Lily.

"This will be your new home my acolytes, you will serve me as I wish and, if you do well, I will grant you the gift of becoming a hybrid too and serving me for much longer. Though I fear I must deal with your mother at some point. I'm sure she'll be here sooner or later."

"What's Mom got to do with it?" Ashley blurted out, the same question bubbling up in the part of Gabi's mind not clouded by lust.

"Don't worry about that for now. We can deal with that in time." Poison Lily said with a knowing smile. "Let's just have some fun whilst we wait."

The green-skinned superbabe then clicked both her fingers and in response the vines holding the four young girls tensed and started to move over their bodies with much more purpose. For a moment Gabi wasn't sure what was going to happen and then she simply moaned as the vines rubbed and caressed her with greater fervour than ever. Whilst they touched every part of her, her breasts, arse and the top of her thighs got the greatest attention. Though they never quite touched her burning pussy.

"Ohhh! Please! I need it!" She moaned. "I need to be fucked!"

Gabi was still a virgin, she'd never quite met the right boy and had wanted to save herself for the perfect man. It was a view she'd shared with her sisters and cousin, and despite their beauty, they were all just as untouched as she was, at least if you discounted their own fingers and the odd sex toy. Yet now she wanted something inside her more than ever, she wanted the vines to stop teasing her and to fuck her, and from the groans of her family, she guessed they all felt the same.

"Please fuck us! Fuck us!" Bethany cried out from beside Gabi, confirming her suspicions, as her dark-haired cousin tried her best to impale herself on the end of a vine, an impossible task with them all held so firmly.

"Ohhh! Yes! Please!" Ashley added, squirming as much as Bethany was in her own vine bondage.

"Take us! Fuck us! Take our virgin pussies!" Eva moaned, all four girls now begging for it together.

For a moment Poison Lily said nothing, though Gabi felt the even more teasing feeling of a vine tip sliding up her thigh and just brushing, with the slightest pressure, her wet opening. Then the villainess clicked her fingers again and laughed.

"As you asked so nicely little ones!"

Gabi moaned deeply as the vine finally pushed into her pussy, taking her virginity and giving her the pleasure she'd been craving. From similar moans around the chamber she knew her sisters and cousin were getting the same treatment, and losing their virginities at the same moment she was. The idea of her hot family getting fucked at the same time almost turning her on as much as the attention of the vines.

"Ahhh!" Gabi screamed as the vine pushed deeper into her body, filling and stretching her in a way no toy ever had. It was inches deeper inside her than anything she'd felt before, and it was wider too, as the vine quickly grew in girth the further from the tip that slipped inside in.

"Oh baby girl." Poison Lily purred as she walked up to Gabi, the vine slowly stopping its penetration and holding itself inside her. "You've barely got a foot inside you and that's one of the smaller ones. Still I suppose we'll have to work up to the really big ones! There's no rush after all."

"Ughhhh..." Gabi could only mumble in reply, the vine tip moving about inside her before it slowly started to pull back, ready to really start fucking her. It made her whole body feel ready to burst with pleasure.

Poison Lily laughed again and briefly ran two fingertips along Gabi's cheek.

"But best you try not to talk. I've utterly scrambled your mind with pleasure so why not just enjoy it."

Gabi screamed again, unable to respond in any other way as the vine started to pump in and out of her, quickly and forcefully. All the while others continued to caress her breasts, tease her nipples and rub all around her body, every part of her being teased and aroused. With little choice and wish to resist, she followed the villainess's advice and let the ecstasy wash over her.

Briefly between her cries of pleasure, Gabi heard the chorus of moans and screams from her cousin and sisters around her. Each one sounded as aroused and excited as she was and she guessed they were all getting the same treatment, and oddly that made her very happy.

Gabi may have only just lost her virginity but as the fucking continued, she realised that would not be the only first for the day as she noticed one of the vines was starting to play with her arse, rubbing around her pert cheeks at first but then sliding between then. Its intention was obvious, and at any normal time, even the horny Gabi, would have been fearful of offering her arse up. Yet flooded with Poison Lily's pheromones and relishing the abuse the vines were committing, it was not a normal time.

"Ughhh! Uhhh! Yes! Ughhh! Fuck my arse! Uhhh! Fuck my butt!" She moaned, humping back on the vine hammering her pussy whilst also pushing her bottom back towards the vine sliding around her cheeks.

The plant needed no more invitation and a second later Gabi screamed in total pleasure as the vine plunged deep into her arse, giving up her anal virginity only moments after her pussy had first been fucked. It too went much deeper than she had expected, delving further into her body than she might have wanted, but barely able to process anything by pleasure she found it felt utterly perfect.

As she started to hump both vines, their penetrations happening in unison, she slowly began to get used to the incredible feeling of being fucked in both holes at the same time. The pleasure never abated but she could at least start to use her other senses again, and finally, Gabi was able to look around and see what was happening to her family.

Her sisters and cousin were all getting the same gift as Gabi was -- utterly pounded by vines in their pussies and arseholes, whilst others caressed their slick, hot bodies. It was clear they were all loving it as much as she was too, the near-orgasmic looks on their faces were obvious, and their moans and cries of pleasure filled the room. She couldn't believe it had taken a supervillain to find out they were all just as perverted as each other.

Such thoughts vanished as the vines somehow picked up pace and force, and once again her whole world became the ecstasy emanating from her holes. It was almost too much for the inexperienced girl and she started to feel the approach of the first orgasm not caused by her own fingers or toys.

"Ughhh!" She cried out, doing everything she could to push the vines deeper into her body, desperate to feel them inside her as far as they would go as she came. "Ughhh! Yes! Gonna cum!"

"Ohhh! Ohhh! Me too!" She heard Eva cry whilst Bethany and Ashley just screamed.

Gabi's body then shook and spasmed against the bonds of the vines as her vision blurred and and her whole being was overwhelmed with pleasure. She screamed, incoherently begging for more, trying to do everything to prolong the extraordinary things she was feeling. However, she was not in control and even as she reached her peak the vines pulled out of her holes and left her wanting.

"Ughhh! Please! More!" She cried, her legs still shaking and waves of ecstasy still hitting her.

"No I don't think so. Enough fun for you girls, time to please me." Poison Lily said from across the room where she'd watched Gabi and her family cum, her voice so sexy and enticing that Gabi's own need seemed to slip away with the last of her climax, replaced by the desire to satisfy the villainess.

"Yes mistress." Gabi said as the vines finally released her and left her standing freely. She looked around and saw the other girls were still held against the walls by a couple of vines but were freer to move too, most importantly to open their legs and slip a hand between them. She smiled at each in turn as they touched themselves and tried to eke out the last of their own climaxes.

"Come here little girl and sit on my face. I want to make you cum as your sisters and cousin watch us and fuck themselves."

"Yes mistress." Gabi replied again, before slowly walking towards the villain, trying to look as sexy as she could, desperate to please her mistress.

"Very good..." Poison Lily purred as she reached out, pulled Gabi to her and kissed her deeply. Gabi nearly passed out from the pleasure, the feeling of the villain's lips crushed to hers, and her naked body against Lily's soft green skin. It was all just too much.

Poison Lily then pulled away from their kiss, licking over Gabi's cheek as she moved slowly down her body, starting at her neck and sliding down. Gabi shivered in excitement and anticipation.

"Ohhhh!" Gabi cried, Lily's tongue sliding to her chest and over the upper slope of her breast. The moan became a scream as her hard nipple was sucked into the villainess's mouth and only grew in intensity as she dropped lower.

"Oh fuck Gabi! You look so hot!" Ashley cried from the other side of the room.

Gabi couldn't reply however as Poison Lily had reached her pussy and was running her tongue lightly up and down her opening. She did however just manage to look around and see that Ashley was watching her, wide-eyed and desperate, with two fingers driving in and out of her tight pussy. Next to her Bethany and Eva were doing the same.

"Fuck! Ughhh!" Gabi cried and a moment later Poison Lily pulled back, grinning up at her, her face smeared with Gabi's juices.

"Oh no...no cumming just yet." The sexy villainess said. "Sit on my face for a bit first."

Lily then lay back on the soft mossy floor, her perfect green body was a lighter shade of green than the ground and so was highlighted wonderfully in contrast. She then beckoned Gabi to her, who hurried to comply, lowering herself over Lily's waiting mouth, legs on either side of her pretty face.

"Gahhhhh! Yes!" She groaned as a second later she felt Lily's tongue drive deep into her hole. She immediately responded by starting to ride her, grinding her body onto the villain.

"Oh fuck! Uggg! So hot!" Bethany cried from the side. "I want my turn next!"

"With Gabi or Poison Lily?" Eva asked, the arousal in her voice slightly tinged with a hint of doubt.

"Either! Both!" Bethany moaned in reply. "Just need to cum! Uhhh!"

"Yes! Me too!" Ashley added. "I was to fuck them both. I want to fuck all of you!"

Gabi kept grinding against Poison Lily's face, as she turned to watch Bethany, Eva and Ashley. They were all staring at her, wide-eyed with lust, still desperately masturbating, clearly as aroused by the spectacle as Gabi was by being part of it. Knowing her family were so transfixed by her sexual performance only turned her on more, and she knew that not only did she want to cum, but she wanted to make sure her family all came too.

"Oh fuck you're right! You're all so hot!" Eva moaned, thrusting two fingers into herself with renewed vigour.

Gabi didn't reply though, Poison Lily's tongue had her on the brink of another incredible orgasm and all she could do was pant and moan in anticipation. The thought that this was only the start filled her with deep satisfaction and anticipation of what was to come.

*******

Lady Liberty arrived in the secluded back garden of her home, landing in the middle of a small copse of trees she used to hide her return from her girls. She changed out of her costume in just half a second and returned to being plain old Lena, simply coming home in the early hours from a night out with her best friend Diana. She imagined the girls would all be fast asleep but carefully snuck back into the house anyway.

She was keen not to draw any attention to quite how late it was, she knew Gabi was starting to be suspicious and so had to do everything she could to keep her eldest daughter from of any clue about her superheroine career. Not only would it be potentially dangerous for her to know, but she was sure the kind of sex she was having, including the last few hours with Lightning Bitch and Wonder Whore, were not the kind of things she wanted for her daughters.

As soon as she entered the front door she knew things were amiss -- the house was a mess with furniture and their possessions tossed all over the place. Even more alarming were the piles of slightly withered vines and dried leaves, clearly unnatural growths that had sprouted suddenly and died back just as quickly. The very worst was the scattering of torn clothes left in the wrecked living room, from their styles and sizes they looked to be the outfits of all four girls. There was only one possible explanation.

"Poison Lily!" Lena growled, overcome with rage that a supervillain would invade her home and involve her family.

Within moments she was back in costume, if Poison Lily was behind it she wanted to face her as Lady Liberty, not Lena. There was a risk the girls might finally make a connection between her two identities but their safety was way more important, and she hoped she could just cover it up by suggesting Lena had called in the heroine to help. The big challenge however would be finding the supervillain, she could be anywhere in the city. But one advantage of being a hero was having friends to call on.

Dashing to her purse she pulled out what looked like lipstick but with a flick of a carefully hidden switch became a secure communicator.

"Batwhore, are you there?" She said into the communicator.

"Yes, everything alright Lady Liberty? Your voice sounds stressed." A soft but commanding voice replied.

"It's my girls, they've been kidnapped and I'm pretty sure Poison Lily is behind it."

"Do you need my help? I can call in Wonder Whore and Green Fox too if needed." Her fellow superheroine and League of Supersluts member asked.

"It's fine." Lady Liberty replied. "I can handle a little bitch like Lily myself. I just need to know where she might be. Do we have any leads on her latest hideout?"

"Hmm...let me see." Batwhore replied, and the comms line filled with the beeps of the incredibly powerful League computer as it worked.

"Okay." Batwhore continued. "We had a half dozen possible locations from the latest police reports and intel but I've scanned them against live feeds, used the AI filter and narrowed it down to just three. Let me check that against live CCTV, thermal mapping and social media reports."

"Sure." Lady Liberty replied, trying to sound like she knew what Batwhore was talking about. She tended to get a bit lost in all the technology and jargon, and was happy to leave it all to Batwhore. She was the detective on the team after all, whilst Lady Liberty was more the break down the door and punch everyone kind of heroine.

"And we have it. She's hidden at the centre of Wilson Park. Seems to have built a grotto in the forest there."

"Amazing!" Lady Liberty said excitedly. "You're the best Batwhore!"

She then cut the comms, dashed back out to the garden and leapt into the air. She knew she had to get to her family and save them from Poison Lily's evil clutches as soon as possible.

Using the full extent of her superspeed she flew over the city to the park and after a low-level circuit of the woods she saw what she was looking for -- an unnatural grotto made from trees, vines and other plants, all grown together to hide Poison Lily's lair. There was no sign of the villainess herself but there were several gaps in the rough of the structure where the trees parted to let sunlight in. Through them, Lady Liberty could see a thick, pink mist which was no doubt evidence of the villain's pheromone powers.

She took a deep breath of fresh air, knowing she'd have to act fast, as sooner or later Lily's pheromones would likely overpower even her superpowered constitution. Then dove through the biggest gap in the grotto's roof and down into the pink mist.

Lady Liberty landed with a slight squish, the sharp heels of her boots digging into the mossy floor of the secret lair. As she looked around the thick, sweet-smelling pink mist began to thin and she saw something she had never imagined seeing in her life.

Around the room, her three daughters and niece were tied up to the walls by thick green vines. Yet they were not unwilling prisoners but clearly enjoying their time with Lily. They were all naked, their bodies being caressed by the vines, and all of them were utterly overcome with lust and desire. Their nipples were hard, their clits inflamed and their pussies dripping juices down their smooth thighs, and from their red faces and sweat-slick bodies, it was clear they'd been horny for some time and almost certainly having a lot of sex.

The superheroine gasped, barely able to comprehend what she was seeing but finding her eyes running over the gorgeous, near-perfect bodies of her family. She wasn't sure if it was her body still being horny from the night with Lightning Bitch and Wonder Whore, the pink mists almost certainly being laced with Poison Lily's arousing pheromones or just her own sluttiness, but as she really took in the four gorgeous girls, she found she was becoming deeply aroused by them.