The Liberty Family - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nova2469
nova2469
468 Followers

"This time don't stop at the top, keep going." She ordered. "Time for you sluts to get a good taste of lightning pussy."

"Yes mistress." Lady Liberty and Wonder Whore replied, again in unison, as their tongues reached the top of the boots.

Lady Liberty then heard herself moan as her mouth moved from shiny leather to smooth, warm skin. Slowly she slid further up, until the slightly damp skin once again became latex and she reached the thong of Lightning Bitch's bodysuit. She and Wonder Whore licked over the tight, smooth material a couple of times, pushing it hard against Lightning Bitch's pussy and causing her to groan slightly.

Wonder Whore then pulled the thong to one side, revealing the villainess's sexy, shaved and very wet pussy and both heroines immediately licked along its dripping length. As she licked Lady Liberty moved up against Lightning Bitch's leg and then wrapped herself tightly around her boot so that as she licked she could grind herself, from chest to pussy, against the metallic blue leather. Seeing her sexy, submissive pose, Wonder Whore copied it, pushing herself around the other boot so that both superheroines could hump Lightning Bitch's boots like the bitches in heat they were.

"Oh yes! Ughhh!" Good little sluts!" Lightning Bitch moaned as their tongues touched her naked pussy for the first time and they wrapped themselves around her. "Such good little sex toys!"

"Thank you mistress!" Lady Liberty moaned before returning to her increasingly furious licking. At the same time, she pushed her body against the hot, shiny firmness of the villainess's leg, driving friction into her pussy through the leather of the boot and latex of her costume.

Next to her Wonder Whore did the same and after a moment their tongues met inside Lightning Bitch's pussy and they started to flick and play with each other even as they teased the villain, stopping only when one of them turned their attention her her clit.

"Uhhh! Uhhhh! Yes! Fuck!" Lightning Bitch moaned and cried, her gloved hands clasping the heroine's heads and holding them to her body.

Lady Liberty felt her body begin to hum with pure lust. The feeling of the villain controlling her utterly aroused her to new heights, whilst the act of grinding her latex-clad body against her like an animal in heat excited her even more. Her pussy flooded the inside of her thong, her juices dribbling in little streams down her naked, lightly tanned thighs, whilst her nipples almost threatened to pierce the latex of her corset they were so hard. As she and Wonder Whore licked and kissed, more juices started to run down her chin, a mix of Lightning Bitch's arousal and the heroines' saliva. She was soon a wet, sweaty, excited mess.

"Uhhh! Yes!" Lightning Bitch moaned again. "Look at you both, such horny sluts! Imagine this on the evening news and not the overblown stories of your stupid victories!"

For a moment Lady Liberty wished what the villain said was true, that she would be outed as slut and she could embrace a life of kinky sex. Then Wonder Whore groaned next to her.

"No mistress....we're heroines...good girls..."

Lightning Bitch just laughed at the ridiculous comment, clearly proven untrue by their actions but the fact Wonder Whore could still at least try to resist hardened Lady Liberty's resolve too. She might be a slut at times but she could still be a heroine too. She just had to find a way out of the kinky grasp of Lightning Bitch and the first step to doing that would be to make the super-sexy supervillain cum.

"Fuck! Uhhhh! Yes!" Lightning Bitch cried as both heroines increased the tempo and power of their licks, both using a touch of super-speed to increase the sensations they were giving, whilst also grinding themselves harder and faster against her legs. "Uhhh! Shit! Gonna cum!"

It was just what Lady Liberty wanted to hear and she could feel Wonder Whore's excitement too. She wasn't sure if it was from the need to please the woman she felt was her mistress or the desire to escape but either way it excited her too and she could feel her own orgasm approaching as she rubbed her pussy against Lightning Bitch's boot.

Soon Lightning Bitch's moans became cries of wild desire and the heroines licking was interspersed with their own moans. Lady Liberty moved herself so that she could jam the thin strip of her latex thong right between her pussy lips so she could rub much of it directly on the shiny leather of the boot, spreading her wetness all over the white material.

"Uuhh! Uuhh! Uhhhh! Ughhhhhhh!" Lightning Bitch cried out as her body shook and she came in a mighty climax. It was more than enough to send Lady Liberty over the edge too, the pleasure of making her mistress cum pushing her higher. A second later Wonder Whore screamed and came too.

The two heroines bucked and groaned as they pushed their spasming pussies against Lightning Bitch all whilst doing their best to keep licking at her pussy. But it was all too much and they fell back, unable to stay upright. Lady Liberty rammed her hand inside her thong and did all should could to eke out the wonderful peak.

All too soon the pleasure ebbed away though and she slowly sat back up in a kneeling position as Wonder Whore then did the same. Before them Lightning Bitch was still standing, red-faced and sweaty, swaying a little but clearly not done yet.

"Well...." She panted. "That was a good start but time to get serious."

The villain then lifted her arms above her head, lightning beginning to crackle on her fingertips. The electricity then burst down from Lightning Bitch's raised hands like rain, pouring over all three of them in a cascade. Lady Liberty found herself surrounded by it, unable to see, hear or feel anything but the fizzing electricity. Then slowly it ran off them, dissipating as it touched the ground.

It took her a moment to gather her wits again, but when she did she realised what the lightning had done this time -- it had stripped them all naked. The bulk of their costumes were gone, bodysuits, belts, corsets and thongs were nothing more than puffs of smoke drifting away, burned up by the villain's power. Lightning Bitch had however left alone Wonder Whore's boots, her own white gloves and boots, and Lady Liberty's boots, gloves and domino mask. It was all perfect, just how Lady Liberty liked to dress for sex.

Smiling at the development she briefly looked over Wonder Whore's naked body, she might have been very familiar with the blemish-free tanned skin; the full, ripe tits topped by small, brown nipples; the perfect full arse and the tight, dripping, hairless pussy, but she still never skipped a chance for another look.

She then turned to Lightning Bitch and took in the villain's naked form -- her own perfect skin a little paler than Wonder Whore's, her breasts were just as incredible as were every other curve in the evil-doer's lovely body. Even if the lighting hadn't made her incredibly horny and pliant to the villainess's desires, she would have been hard-pressed to resist such a hot woman.

"Let us fuck you mistress, please!" Lady Liberty moaned as a hand briefly slipped between her own legs and touched her needy pussy.

Lightning Bitch said nothing but simply lowered herself to the ground and grabbed Lady Liberty. The heroine reacted and embraced the villain back, the two sexy superbabes pulling their bodies together, large tits crushing together with a slightly wet slap.

"Uhhh..." Lady Liberty groaned as she wrapped her body around Lightning Bitch and they briefly kissed, as booted legs scissored around each other and they moved their pussies together.

"Wonder Whore as we trib you need to stand between us." Lightning Bitch commanded with a sexy grin. "I want Lady Liberty to eat you out whilst I feast on your arse."

"Yes mistress." Wonder Whore quickly replied as she stepped over them, placing high-heeled boots on either side of the entangled heroine and villainess.

Lady Liberty found her face filled with the dripping form of Wonder Whore's pussy and she had no choice but to immediately stuff her tongue deep into her friend's hole, as at the same time she also started to grind her own pussy against Lightning Bitch's damp opening. The heroine's whole world becoming one of dripping lust and desire.

The warehouse began to echo with the moans of the three superbabes, Lady Liberty's and Lightning Bitch's slightly muffled by Wonder Whore's pussy and arse respectively but nonetheless loud and desperate. All three of them were hot, horny and needed to cum again.

Lady Liberty did her best to wrap her booted legs tightly around the villainess's body, pulling them closer together and firmly pressing naked flesh and shiny leather against every inch, all whilst her gloved hands roamed up and down Wonder Whore's lovely legs, sat either side of her, rubbing on flesh and the shiny material of her boots alike. Again the heroine found the mix of perfect female form and fetish-like costume just aroused her more than sex ever had done as plain old Lena. She knew that despite her best intentions she was a kinky super-slut and deep down, loved it.

"Yes! Sluts! Uhhhhh!" Lightning Bitch moaned, briefly pulling her tongue out of Wonder Whore's butt to do so. "You're fucking incredible!"

"Ahhh! Ummm...." Wonder Whore groaned in reply. "Well mistress....Ahhh...we are Lady Liberty and Wonder Whore! Uhhh! Premier superheroines of Liberty City! Uhhh! Oh! Great Hera!"

For some reason that seemed to push Lightning Bitch over the edge and she cried out as her body shook against Lady Liberty with her climax. The heroine though wanted so much more and so pulled the villain tightly to her, squishing Wonder Whore between them, desperate to make sure her mistress's orgasm was only the first of many.

*******

Gabi screamed as the vines wrapped around her legs and pulled her down the hallway and back into the living room. When she'd tripped and fallen onto the floor, she'd first imagined she'd fallen on one of Ashley's discarded shoes or a pile of books Eva had left somewhere silly. Instead two vines, which were shockingly actually moving, had grabbed onto her legs and held her tightly.

"Ahhh!" She screamed again as she was dragged on her back into the living room. Looking around in panic, she found the room was half filled with vines and that Bethany, Eva and Ashley were all being held by them, just as she was, sprawled out on the floor, screaming and struggling.

Before she could do anything more the vines then pulled her up, as several more wrapped around her arms and body. There were long moments of confusion and panic as he tried to fight them, crying out to her family to help each other, but despite her fight it was useless. As the room settled back down Gabi found she, and all the others, were now up against the walls of the room, standing, but held tightly by the vines. Whatever the plants were and whatever they wanted, they were at their mercy.

"Get off us!" She cried out, struggling uselessly against the tendrils wrapped around her arms and legs.

"Please!" Bethany pleaded as Ashley simply screamed.

"Its no use!" Eva replied, struggling less than the others as she thought the situation through. "It's a plant, it can't hear us. And the tensile strength of vines this thick is way too much for us to break out of."

"Well plants don't usually move and tie up girls either Eva!" Gabi shouted back at her younger sister, the frustration of the situation boiling over. "So maybe this one can understand us!"

Before the sisters could bicker any further, Gabi started to feel just a touch light-headed and she saw that a pink mist, musky in smell, was starting to fill the room. Within a few seconds it was like the room was filled with pink fog -- damp, strong smelling and making them all feel a little odd.

"Oh!" Eva moaned. "That's not normal for plants either!"

"We need to call someone!" Ashley gasped. "Maybe Lady Liberty or Wonder Whore can save us!"

In unison all four girls called out for help but Gabi could hear the weakness in their voices, the same sudden frailty she was feeling, as the pink mist seemed to drain her strength and even her will to resist. She soon gave up, her sisters and cousin following her lead, as she decided it was pointless to try and escape.

As they stopped their cries the vines started moving again, not grabbing them or trying to move them again, but seeming to caress and slide over their bodies.

"Oh..." Gabi groaned. "What's it doing now?"

"I don't know!" Bethany cried as Gabi saw one vine wrap tightly around one of her firm, full breasts, crushing the leather of her top to her curvy flesh. "Oh....but...it feels good!"

Gabi said nothing but was starting to feel what her cousin meant. The vines holding her were sliding all over her legs, her belly and her body but seemed to mostly focus on the top of her thighs and increasingly her large breasts. It was like the sexiest, teasing touch of a lover.

"Oh...oh..." Gabi moaned quietly, almost under her breath as two vines tightly slid around her breasts, one on each, and started squeezing and rubbing her in a clear attempt to arouse and excite her. An attempt Gabi felt she had no willpower to resist.

"Uhhh!" Ashley groaned from across the room, several vines rubbing around her full tits whilst another gently slid back and forth between her spread thighs. "This feels so good!"

"But...but...." Eva babbled, her hot body assaulted just like the others with the skirt of her purple mini-dress held up and a vine moving beneath her white panties. "It's weird! Why would plant...do...this....Uhghhhh!"

Gabi knew what was happening was wrong, unnatural even, but with the pink mist flowing around the room and the vines teasing her body, her mind was clouded with desire and she couldn't begin to think of a way to stop it, even if she had wanted to.

"Oh...maybe we...oh...should..." But before she even really thought about what she was going say, Gabi stopped speaking and just let out a slight squeal as the vine's movements changed again. Suddenly several of them were sliding their way under her clothes, into her top and then bra, up her skirt and into her panties. She then gasped, excited by what they might do, but was surprised when instead of touching her they just pulled back, tearing off her clothes in several violent movements.

Looking around as the room filled with the sounds of clothes ripping, Gabi saw the vines were stripping her sisters and cousin too. In moments every scrap of their outfits had been removed and all four of them were totally naked, held up against the walls, the vines once again not moving and just holding them in place.

As the hot air of the room and damp tendrils of pink mist flowed over Gabi's naked body, she took a long, slow look at her now naked family. She had been horny before the vines had grabbed them and now their touch had her about as aroused as she had ever been. So she was not going to miss the opportunity to get a good look at the hot, naked bodies of the others, especially as they were so wonderfully shown off by their imprisonment.

Slowly she looked from Bethany, to Eva and finally to Ashley, eyes looking up and down their naked forms. All three of them were just as beautiful as she had imagined with flawless skin, long perfect legs, full and firm breasts topped with clearly hard nipples, and pussies which were all glistening with their arousal. Though there were differences too -- Ashley had a tan unlike the pale Eva and Bethany, with light brown nipples and not the pink ones of the other two girls, she also had smaller but perkier tits. Bethany had a couple of tattoos, a small sexy devil on one upper arm and some occult design on the right side of her flat belly. Whilst Eva had a small strip of hair above her pussy unlike the shaved ones of the other two.

Gabi smiled as she took in the beautiful sight, images of kissing and caressing her two sisters and cousin filling her mind for a moment before she noted a surprising twist. Not only was she staring at them hungrily, eyes filled with lust, but she saw they were looking back at her, taking in her own naked body, a body that looked much like Eva's only with darker hair. As twisted and perverted as it might have been, clearly her family were as excited by seeing each other naked as she was.

"Well what a sexy slutty little quartet we have here. " The words seemed to fill the room, echoing off the thick pink mist.

"What?" Was all Gabi could say before a beautiful, feminine figure entered the room and many of her questions were answered.

Standing before them, right in the middle of their living room, surrounded by more moving, twisting vines was the infamous and very sexy supervillain, Poison Lily.

The evil super-babe was tall and lithe with a hot, curvy body as wonderful as any other heroine or villainess in the city, with luscious, bright red hair and features that any catwalk model would beg for. Yet unlike the other super-powered beauties in Liberty City, her skin wasn't pale and perfect or even smooth and tanned, but a deep, bright, almost lime green that revealed the fact she was no longer fully human but a hybrid of person and plant. The story, told in court after one of the occasions she'd been captured by the League of Supersluts, was that she'd once been an innocent, if unorthodox, scientist but an experiment gone wrong had changed the meek botanist into the sexy, plant-girl she now was.

She now had little time for human modesty and was almost completely naked, wearing only a pair of knee-high boots that were made from small, shiny, tree leafs tightly woven together. The weave was so tight It made the boots look almost like reptile-skin or even leather rather than something plant-like, and they even had sharp stiletto heels seemingly made from compacted leafs. Gabi couldn't help but note how sexy they looked and for a moment longed to kiss them.

"No...." She mumbled under her breath, realising that if a supervillain was behind their entrapment then they had to try to stop her. However she knew it might not be easy with a villainess well known for her power to control people. It would mean resisting the incredible pleasure she was now feeling and anything else Poison Lily had planned for them.

"What was that dear?" Poison Lily said as she walked towards Gabi, her arse swaying from side to side, and large breasts bouncing delightfully.

"Leave us alone!" Gabi shouted back, her willpower was beginning to return as the vines had stopped their wonderful caresses, though her head was still clouded and confused by the mist. It was like she was a little bit drunk, and just like after a bottle of wine it made Gabi feel very slutty.

"But why would I do that?" The villainess replied as she reached a hand out and ran a green finger briefly around Gabi's nipple in a little circle, causing her to involuntarily groan. "If the information my babies have managed to root out is correct, your mother is someone very important."

"What? She's just a lawyer!" Ashley shouted from the other side of the room.

Gabi said nothing though, wondering if perhaps one of her mother's cases was tied to Poison Lily somehow. The villainess was known to target government organisations and businesses that were damaging nature, at least in her eyes, and it was more than possible their mother worked for some of those companies.

"Oh she is much more than that!" Poison Lily laughed in reply, confusing Gabi even more. "And as I'm so very keen to meet her, I thought that kidnapping her beloved daughters and niece would be a sure to get her attention."

"Then why are we naked?" Eva asked, looking a little upset at that fact.

"Well you're all such beautiful girls, and it seems dirty little sluts too, that I thought we could have some fun whilst we wait for your mother to appear."

nova2469
nova2469
468 Followers