All Comments on 'The Librarian Ch. 01'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SexySandra01SexySandra01almost 7 years ago
Fantastic

Another brilliant story ... can't wait for the rest.

KendalluxKendalluxover 6 years ago
As always... Love your writing

Thanks!

SissyTaraSissyTaraover 6 years ago
Interesting start to the series

Not really any sex but, interesting character development. I look forward to seeing where the story goes.

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanover 6 years ago
Another hot one!

You were right, Michele, this one is hot and dark. You had me at full fashion nylons! Again we see your sexy and twisted talent at work. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

Always a fan,

Santacruzman

BaddGrrlBaddGrrlover 6 years ago
Hmmm

Thought i'd read the previous, but apparently i haven't

Added to "To Do" list

EmirusEmirusover 4 years ago
Excellent first chapter

The handy brigade won’t like it because there’s nothing for them to get there teeth into but it’s a proper story and didn’t need anything to titillate the interest. You’ve built the characters nicely, finishing it well, which will lead nicely into the next chapter. You have not been explicit with anything, leaving it up to the reader, and the man’s revulsion comes across clearly as disliking intensely something he doesn’t understand.

Now the bad. I don’t think there was one instance when you needed to use a semi-colon. You need to look up the difference between dependent and independent clauses as far as speech is concerned. Some grammar problems and sentences rewritten to make more sense and read better. Did any of those spoil the story? Not one bit. I look forward to reading the next instalment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES