All Comments on 'The Librarian Ch. 03'

by daemonrunner

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderabout 4 years ago
A very yummy addition!

Very yummy and a bit of craziness to it, everything is falling into place! I'm looking to reading more of this story! Thank you!

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago

Great follow up from chapters 1 & 2. Look forward to more chapter coming soon. Will watch on my home page.

linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
Worth Waiting For

I have been waiting patiently and you didn't disappoint me, I thought the beginning of this part was rushed but the end was wonderful. PLEASE PLEASE continue, Donny has to go.

PeperePepereabout 4 years ago

Although I liked the story until now, I don't like the reconciliation at all. Seth & Sydney should just leave and go home

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Was worried at first

When syd got all of these gifts and such, I was expecting a massive fall to happen so to speak. So glad the dad is gone, the prick brother has been taken care of and a reconciliation of sorts happened.

I liked how you handled the related aspect between Seth and syd, for me at least it seems you had that part figured out from chapter 1 instead of inserting in her origins several chapters later like some lit-authors do

This is wishful thinking but I hope it’ll only be Seth, syd and Katie who have this relationship in future chapters, as Katie is the only one who’s properly trying by my point of view.

Looking forward to reading more :)

MilehisexfunMilehisexfunabout 4 years ago

Like the story so far. Figured Syd was a lost sister and I like how he called out his mom and family for their duplicity as it was. My only issue is more of a technical issue in how you have Seth not recognize his old home, I know he has been gone for sometime but to not recognize his old home is a stretch. I do hope in the next chapter we see more of Katie and Jessica getting some payback and the cuckolding of Robbie would be a nice treat. Still a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A lot of story...

There is a lot of information that realty isn't needed. What's needed is more sex, a lot more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I enjoyed this as many people have said Donny has to go don’t bring him into the sexual part of the story and I hope that you don’t bring the mom into the story either. Just keep it between Seth Sydney and Katie please.

DorsheveDorsheveabout 4 years ago
Agree

I totally agree with pepere’s view.

I don’t like the fact that the others are brought in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Chapter 4

Any word in when we will be able to read chapter 4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

A very good story. A bonus is that you are writing a story with sex in it and not sex looking for a story. I like the pace of the story and the characters. I'm sure Seth will keep himself guarded around his family as he will remember what they did and didn't do for him. Sydney is still excited about the family aspect and will be used by her new sister. Seth's old sister is a user, just like his mother. His old family will bring drama into Seth's and Sydney's life like a storm. I'm sure they will try to blackmail Seth and threaten to expose him for incest. We will see how he handles it. On second thought, Katie might be a good thing if she can change her outlook and see the love that is in front of her. I gave all chapters a 5 star as I like your style. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Enough reading ,story turned total garbage.

The first two parts were enough to carry on reading the story that started well but by bringing in the family that hated Sam/Seth in destroyed the flow.That's why it gets only one star.

paladin1954paladin1954about 4 years ago
Great Story!

I like a story with sex, not necessarily sex with an attempt at story. Life is full of twists and turns, and your tale is filled with both the good and the bad. To the whiner that said he gave 1 star because he/she did not like the direction the author decided to take it; grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Losing it

I doubt I will read chapter 4. I expected to find Sidney and Seth were sister and brother, but I didn't expect that Seth would allow his other sister Katie to stroke him and momentarily suck him. His vows are broken already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yep

Turned into garbage.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 3 years ago
My Comments for this Chapter

I think this is one of the best chapters of this story. Excellent story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bruh

Expected them to be siblings. Disappointed now that it seems like he’s going to get with his other sister and mom now too. Oh well, not my story.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Now we are heading south, everyone sharing, the story might be ruined already.

Gone from 5/5 to 3/5, might head lower yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Yep, once again couldn’t stand having a good story so you’re sending it off the rails. 5* until now, heading to 2* and lower I’m sure. You had a good story. It’s okay if shitty people lose; don’t try to rescue them! Disappointing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

After you described and shaped the type of love/relationship Seth and Sydney shared, is very unrealistic the responce of both to Katie's approach. Fully agree with Wargamer's comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You had me for the first 2 chapters and this chapter up until he caved in so damn easy with letting the crappy family back in his life like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why do the authors do these types of stories, yet have the protagonist flip at the sight of pussy? Seth gave in way to easily, it's like he's a totally different person at the end. This needs to be rewritten and give Seth a proper ending not this drivel.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 3 years ago

The generator was a full home generator that, when the natural gas tank was full, would power the whole house, minus a couple plugs here and there, for 3 months straight.

Curious what a natural gas tank is? There is propane if it is zoned for it but u cannot store natural gas at a residence. Extremely dangerous, and hard to store.

The hot tub would not be wired to generator and panels. There would be electrical system that everything plug into. You were so driven to show he was environmentally conscious you wrote about something that you are ignorant of. Should have added home fission reactor.

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

I was enjoying the story until this chapter. Seth and Sydney both did character reversals. It was a disappointing twist. I’m not going to read the rest. Sorry. This chapter killed it for me. You do write a good story and I hope you continue.

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

She took out the anger she had for her parents on her innocent son who knew nothing? And even had his sister and brother bully him? and why didnt she let him know they were treating him bad because he was close to his grandparents lol? Are katie and donny some kind of puppets that bully him for no reason and now want to apologize? How did that convo even go? “Hey katie i want you to bully your 10 year old brother together with me, your father and donny so we can make his life miserable and make him antisocial without a family and friends!” But why mom i love him hes my brother! “Because he is close with his grandparents we have to ruin him!” Okay mom ill fuck up his life with you! even tho i dont know why its bad to be close to grandpa.

“ Katie and Donny listened to me and didn't get close to them, but you seemed to get so close that I hated having you around," what the hell is this shit? Isnt she the one that sent him weeks long to his grandparents? Also it was never mentioned she told him to stay away from them.. plus this doesnt excuse Katie making fun and donny beating him up plus her telling jack she hates that she got pregnant wirh him.. and now when theyre down and out they suddenly want to make everything right? That bitch Katie telling everyone he has warts on his dick and now saying he was her favourite? The fuk!?? All of these things happened even after the grandparents died so this shit makes 0 sense because when she hated her sons guts (the spitroast scene) they were dead already? Shouldnt she then talk to her son wtf lol.

“He was tired of running; tired of always looking over his shoulder for his family.“ i still dont understand why hes scared of them finding him? They cant do shit..?

“ like her mother, wanted him to see her as a woman. “ is she crazy? After watching her get spitroasted while cursing him? After bullying and destroying his life she wants him to trust her?

"That ain't gonna happen any time soon. You and them may win over Sydney, but I won't be so easy," he said. Wtf why is he giving these people that he hated all his life a chance? Wth? Hes telling Katie everything? Even that he had 300k..? Its like his character just up and Flipped upside down as if he was talking to Sydney and not Katie. Suddenly showing them all his wealth so they would chase him?

And this author wth? This Katie wants him for his money so she can be taken care of plus hopes he has a dick good enough to make her orgasm? Thats what shes thinking about after not seeing him for years due to their bullying?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This chapter totally killed a decent story line. Sydney seemed to completely disregard everything Seth told her about this family of assholes, which means she didn't seem to care about his feelings. And she is suppose to be deeply in love with him? This turn of events just doesn't work and I am done with the rest of the story. I like the way you tell a story but this story line is messed up.

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

Still a good story. AAAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This chapter was a let down. Also, what about the elephant in the room -- how did the family start fucking each other? Everybody finds it so normal... (!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And this is where I stop reading this story. He should have gotten back in his car with or without his sister/future wife and left. It went from a half decent story to a cuck story. Then he needs to purchase their mortgage and find a way to throw them into the street. Never to be seen or heard from again,period. Everyone blamed everyone else for their own mistakes. Fuck this story.

LacastrianLacastrianover 1 year ago

Should I sympathize with these self-serving whores who are starved for dick and money?

"She had been so horny over the past couple months along with Katie. Jake was no longer in their life and Donny had a medical condition that left him soft most of the days, even with the help of Viagra. In itself that was expensive and they didn't have much extra money these days"

"And what exactly does my son do for work?" Jessica asked, wondering if her son could help them with their finances as well as with his cock. If she could work this correctly, she could not only get a cock again, but also have a real man who would handle taking care of them financially.

"She couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to be with him and have him take care of her like he did with Sydney. The other reason she had left from inside the house, other than to try to amend the relationship with her brother, was that Sydney was talking about the things that she and Seth had done during their relationship and how they had purchased a home. She tried to get Sydney to tell them how loaded they were, if they really were, but she ignored the questions and instead would ask ones of her own"

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2over 1 year ago

what a let down ! :/

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Second time for me

Felt let the first time when l realised he was going to let his old family back in. Doubly disappointed now. The first time around this chapter dropped a 5/5 story to 3/5. Reading it again it drops now to 2/5. U can guess why.

WillmottWillmottover 1 year ago

Idiotic chapter killed the story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The first two chapters were great, but this one really just completely destroys everything. I have no desire to keep going after this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdaemonrunner@daemonrunner
Update 09/20/2021 - One Night Can Change Your Whole World Ch. 05 - Need to preview this before sending it to my editor (sorry I've been slacking on this as I've been stuck writing other stories, but hope to review this in the coming weeks so I can get it to my editors). Domi...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES