The Librarian Ch. 04

Story Info
A day out with Katie; A big decision to make.
17k words
4.69
26.9k
86

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daemonrunner
daemonrunner
1,452 Followers

The three of them arrived at the restaurant about 20 minutes later. It was a nice sit down place that was located closer to downtown, but was on the opposite side from where the hotel was. Neither Katie nor Seth had been to the restaurant before, but when he was looking for a nice place nearby the hotel desk clerk had told him that this was one of the better places to eat.

Once they were seated and had ordered, Seth decided he needed to get some things out there to see if he could really trust Katie or if this was just a ploy. He had planned this since yesterday when he was standing outside and initially was going to use it to destroy them if needed, but now it would have a different purpose.

"So Katie," Seth said as he looked directly at his sister, who was sitting across from him while Sydney sat to his left, "What is this condition that you keep referring to that Donny has?"

"Well... you do remember that Donny was always more of a jock than anything else?" Katie asked, knowing it wasn't his brains that got him this far in life.

"Yeah, that I remember. I know that when I left he was on the football and baseball teams at school. He was always trying to make a move to get to a better University so he would get noticed by the professional scouts, hoping to get into the draft," Seth replied.

"Good. Well he was being looked at to transfer to the University of Oklahoma, Ohio State University or University of California, but he was caught using PEDs and thus he was kicked out of all sports until he cleaned himself up. Since that also meant he wasn't getting the free tutoring anymore, he ended up flunking out and dropped out in his junior year," she said, sighing at the end knowing that her brother destroyed the best thing he had going for him.

"WOW!" Seth said in amazement, "How did Mom and Dad take it?" he asked, curious to see what his mother's motives were.

"Well, when Mom found out she was furious. Donny was able to calm her down at first, but when he went to work at Walmart, well..." she looked down, knowing that was the start of the lowest point their family had to go through after Seth had left. She sighed again before finishing, "Mom tore apart his room. Donny had told her he took something a friend gave him and it was a one time thing, but she found a bag in his room with all sorts of enhancement drugs in it and knew he not only lied but he had been doing it a long time."

Katie continued, "Needless to say, Mom was pissed. She was counting on Donny to get into either the MLB or NFL or doing something more than what she or Dad had become so he could take over as head of the house one day. But now he was just going to be a Walmart employee. Knowing Donny, he wasn't smart enough to make manager unless he slept his way up."

"Well, he did do that with you and Mom, so why would that be a problem?" Seth asked.

"That is the other part of it. From before you caught us and left that day, Donny had been having trouble keeping it up in the bedroom and his orgasms were not producing as much. From when he got caught with the PEDs up until now, Donny can't stay hard for more than three minutes at a time and takes a long time for him to recover if he does finish."

Sydney couldn't help but giggle at this as Seth could easily go four rounds and still get hard again. Seth had also checked his sperm count at the doctor after he and Sydney had talked about having kids. The doctor told him he was more than healthy and had better wear protection as he could easily knock up a girl's volleyball team if he wasn't careful.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to laugh at Donny," Sydney said, trying to stop from giggling and hide her smile.

Katie shrugged and said, "He brought that shit on himself. That is his own damn fault. The doctor also put him on some pills to help rebuild his sperm count, but because of the pills he can't take Viagra or it could give him a heart attack or some other side effects."

Katie continued, "But to add insult to injury, Mom found out that Dad had been stepping out on her with none other than his friend from work. She threw his ass out of the house."

"Wait, Dad is gay? What the fuck!" Seth replied. He hadn't even seen his dad yet but wanted to so that he could show him that he had become so much better than he ever was.

"Yeah, and apparently Mom saw him at the mall a couple months ago and he is now cross dressing as well," she said with a smile on her face. To her, their dad was always an ass to them but only treated her better cause he was trying to get into her pants. When that let up, she felt the full brunt of his assholeness.

"With what happened to Donny and Dad, Mom had a breakdown. I ended up dropping out of college to get a full time job to help her out with the bills and taking care of the house. Eventually I will try to get back to school to finish my nursing degree and get my license, but Mom makes less than half of what Dad did and Donny barely makes nine bucks an hour so I am needed at the moment. I am still taking one class at a time but I will be 40 by the time I graduate," she finished.

"Well, that is a lot to take in. Not only did what happened to the two of them cause a lot of stress for you and Mom, but I guess you both also lost your sex puppet as well," Seth snickered at her.

"Yep, that is true as well. Plus with working all the time now, I hardly have any time to date. I did meet one guy who was cute, but Donny was jealous as hell and chased his ass away." She had a tear in her eye not knowing if she would ever truly find love. Though there was one man that she had always wanted, she doubted he could ever see her in that way, especially after the way he thought she treated him.

Their breakfast arrived right after they finished their conversation. All three of them had small talk but mostly focused on eating. Seth was more eager to finish so he could get to the real conversation. Once they were done, the two girls had an after meal coffee while Seth had a soda.

"Well, now that we are done with our meal and what I wanted to know is out of the way," he paused for a second before continuing, "I have something I need to tell you about myself. But, I want you to keep it between us only. Don't go telling Mom, Dad or Donny. If and when I decided to tell them, it will be on my own terms. If I decide to keep it from them, then you need to respect that," Seth finished sternly.

"OK, I promise not to say anything. But is this something Sydney knows or will she need to promise as well?" Katie asked

"I have known for a little while. I found out about what your brother is going to tell you before we decided to live together. At least to me it hasn't changed my feelings for him. I love him no matter what and I also loved him before I found out as well," Sydney said looking at Katie before turning to stroke Seth's cheek in a loving manner.

Seth kissed her hand, loving the way that she did that. He had what he needed from Katie so far. "I will hold you to your promise as well and if you break it," his tone changed so that she knew he was completely serious, "I will disappear and you, Mom, Donny and Dad will never be able to find me."

"I understand," Katie said as she nodded.

"Now, you had asked how much I had when I left and I was honest in telling you that I left with about three hundred grand. But that was how much I had when I left," he said with a smirk on his face.

"Don't tell me you are rich?" Katie asked surprised.

"Hmm, somehow rich just doesn't fit the word I'm looking for," Seth responded.

"How about filthy rich," Sydney said as she chimed in.

"How much would you consider to be filthy rich?" Katie asked.

It felt like time had stopped as she waited for their response.

"Well I haven't checked my full net worth in a couple weeks, but at that point I was over the two hundred million mark," Seth said

Katie's eyes went extremely wide as her hand went over her mouth and she gasped loudly. "How the hell did you amass that large of a fortune in such a small time?! I mean, you have only been gone five years!" Katie asked mystified.

"Actually I had been working towards it since I was 8. That was when I learned my first computer language. I am now able to write in just about any language that I cared to learn and I have even written my own language that only I can use; just for fun but I may come up with a reason for it in the future. This helped me to build up my finances, but playing the stock market helped me to become, as Sydney said," Seth smirked at Sydney "filthy rich."

Seth continued, "Also, one other thing I need you to keep from Mom and especially Donny is the size of my dick. I don't want to deal with Donny when he is jealous and I don't want Mom attacking me as well," Seth finished.

"Umm okay," Katie said. She had to process this for a few minutes as it was a lot to find out about her brother. He left the family 5 years ago as a scrawny young man, and came back as a buff stud with a huge cock and filthy rich.

But, now that she thought about it, his cock must always have been that big. She was just too mean to him and her mom was such a bitch and drove him away. It made her sad to think about what might have been... She had a lot to make up for...

Seth paid the tab and they left the restaurant. They went to see a couple of the local attractions. As the three of them went around town, they acted more like friends or siblings than like a couple with a third wheel. This made Katie very happy as she felt like she was getting closer to Seth and Sydney. She knew it would take time to curb the anger that Seth still held against her, but she was willing to work towards it.

She could also see why Sydney had fallen so madly in love with him since her heart fluttered at all the things he did. Everything either of the two ladies said, Seth would listen and comment on showing that he cared about what they said. He was also the perfect gentleman as he opened the doors to the car for them at each stop and always made sure that they went in the doors first. He also held their hands as they walked. She didn't expect this but was glad that she was able to be close to him.

At one of the stops there was a prefect picture area that was nestled around a beautiful garden with exotic plants. Both of the women asked Seth if he wanted to do a picture with them, given there was a professional photographer present. Of course he agreed, and they took the first picture with his arms around both women holding them close. The second set of pictures had him holding Sydney close and another picture of him kissing her as well.

Before they left, Sydney suggested a picture of the two girls together. She was starting to warm up to Katie and hoped that Seth would as well. She hoped that Katie would not do anything to harm the very delicate relationship that Seth and Katie were building. She knew he didn't trust Katie yet, and that he was still testing her to see if he could. They held each other close and looked like two sisters, as they were actually. They took a couple funny ones, sparked by Sydney, and had fun with the pictures.

Sydney then suggested that Seth and Katie take a picture together. Katie's eyes went wide at the thought of being close to her brother while they took the picture. This time it would just be the two of them and she so wanted her own alone time with him. Seth didn't object and merely held out his hand to her. Katie's heart fluttered at this gesture and followed him, like it was a dream.

They stood in the spot the photographer indicated. He held her close to him while she put her hand on his chest and her other arm was wrapped around his waist. After the first two pictures were taken, Sydney decided to have some fun with them.

"Why don't you take some pictures kissing, like me and Seth did?" Sydney asked slyly. She knew just the buttons to push to rattle Seth.

Seth immediately looked at Sydney and she nodded back to him. He looked down at Katie who had a sparkle in her eyes as she stared back at him. She was only a couple inches shorter than he was, but she felt like he towered over her at the moment. He tried to picture Sydney at that moment but it didn't help. Then he thought back to all the times he had glimpses of his sister when he was younger. He always thought she was smart and beautiful, but with her always being mean to him it never crossed his mind much until earlier that morning.

Her brunette hair with blonde highlights came down to just past her shoulders. Her brown eyes matched her hair perfectly. Her face was perfect in almost every way, and the way her ruby red lips puckered at him, causing her dimples to show, made his heart melt. She truly was beyond beautiful. But he could also see traces of Sydney in her and didn't know if that was what made him love the way she looked or if it was more her. Either way, all he knew was that he was going to enjoy the kiss of this beautiful woman.

Seth put his arm behind her neck as he pulled her lips to his. The way she kissed him made it feel sublime. He heard her moan the harder he pressed into her. He took his right arm and placed it around her as her arms snaked their way up his back, grabbing onto him like her life depended on it.

They could not hear the photographer whistle at them, nor Sydney laughing the way they were kissing. She told the photographer that he was her fiancé and that the other girl was her roommate who they both loved. The photographer was beginning to have a hard time concentrating with his mind imagining all sorts of scenarios.

Either way, neither of them cared at that moment as they were caught up in the kiss. Without hesitation, Katie opened her mouth and their tongues met, exploring each other and truly tasting each other for the first time. Katie couldn't believe this was happening, but she was not going to object in the least bit. The both of them were so lost in their kiss that they didn't realize the photographer had finished. He began processing all the pictures to give them his added pizzazz so he could make an extra buck.

Sydney walked over and tapped both of them on the shoulder, causing their eyes to open and look over at her as they finally broke their kiss.

She smiled at them. "I was wondering if the two of you wanted me to get you a room here or if I could get my sister and fiancé back?" she giggled.

They both looked at her, forgetting where they were for a few minutes, before looking at each other and smiling. Then they separated, looking a little nervous at each other for a minute.

Seth then walked between the two women and went over to the photographer to look at the pictures. Each of them had their own beauty and he knew that Katie would want her own copies of the ones she was in; probably more the ones with her and Sydney and the ones of them kissing. He selected 4 pictures and asked for duplicates, which the photographer was able to do without issue.

All in all, there were 8 pictures that Seth purchased for him and Sydney to keep and the 4 that he was going to give to Katie. "WOW!" the photographer said after finishing the pictures and handing them to Seth. "You are one lucky man!"

Seth just smiled at him, "You have no idea."

He paid for the pictures, which he thought were overpriced of course but were well worth it, and gave the man a large tip for his time. The photographer thanked him for his business, most likely due to the large tip. Seth walked back over to Sydney and Katie who were giggling with Katie's cheeks reddening. She bit her lip and looked at Seth as he approached.

Once they left the gardens it was close to 1pm. They decided to end their day out and head over to their mother's house. In the car they agreed to not tell their mother about what they did that day and to also drop Katie off so she could follow them home.

They talked on their way back to the hotel, but it was Sydney who brought up the elephant in the room. "So... the way you two were kissing back there, it felt like I was watching myself kiss him."

Katie's cheeks instantly heated but responded, "Yeah, I kind of wasn't expecting it."

Sydney then looked at Seth, who was driving at the moment, and raised an eyebrow at him.

When he noticed the look, he simply said "What? Have you seen the way Katie looks? She's freaking hot. You were the one that said it was okay to kiss her."

"Umm yeah I did, but I didn't say it was okay to kiss her better than you have kissed me," Sydney said. She wasn't mad, but more that wanted to put Seth on edge. It seemed to be working.

The car came to a stop at a red light and Seth looked over at her, "Now, you know I have definitely kissed you better than that before, but again," he said looking back at Katie as he looked her up and down, noticing how most of her legs and midsection were exposed as she blushed with him looking at her, "she is freaking hot! I didn't expect it to be that good and initially tried to think I was kissing you. But in truth I had wanted to kiss her since we were younger," Seth finished, noticing the light turning green and put the car in motion.

"What do you mean by that?" Sydney asked.

"When I was younger, all the girls I liked I tried to compare to my sister. I was always trying to find a girl as pretty as she was. But I ended up having to settle each time as none could come close to her beauty in my mind. And looking back, that is probably why I thought of you as being beyond beautiful when I first saw you. Since the both of you are sisters, you have a lot of similar features."

Seth saw the worry on Sydney's face and smiled. "But don't get me wrong, I still want to marry you more than anything!" he finished sweetly.

"Aww, of course I would still marry you. I was just more thinking of maybe the three of us having some fun before we go home. I was talking about it with Katie and she would definitely be willing to join us, if you are okay with it," Sydney responded with a smirk on her face. "Plus, I would love to get a taste of her pussy. That has been something I have been looking forward to myself," she giggled finishing.

"And please don't think I was the one who offered this," Katie said, almost pleading knowing what Seth might be thinking.

"Don't worry about it Katie. I'm able to read Sydney well enough to know how she would react to someone forcing her into something as opposed to her wanting it to happen. And when she wants something specific like this, it is almost impossible to deter her from it," Seth said, smiling at her in the rear view mirror. "Her determination is one of the reasons I love her so much."

Katie let out a sigh, being happy that at least he wasn't upset with her at the moment. However, she was also surprised to hear that her brother had been attracted to her at one point, and even more so now. She could feel the wetness starting in her canal, but she didn't want to get too excited since Sydney and Seth talking was far from something actually happening.

Once they finally got back to Katie's car, Katie got out on the driver's side and stood next to the Seth's car. "Follow me, though you do know the way. I tend to like you looking at my backside," she said before giving Seth a quick kiss on the lips. She made sure to shake her ass as she walked to her car, feeling their eyes on her the whole way.

"You know," Sydney started, "tonight is going to be interesting if there are two women with you in your bed."

Seth sighed not knowing how to think while he stared at his sister's shapely ass. He finally turned to Sydney as Katie was getting into her car to leave. "And you are fully okay if there is another woman in our bed?" Seth asked. He wanted her to be completely sure if he was willing to take that dive with her.

"Of course. You know whatever makes you happy also makes me happy. Now just don't start a murder spree or go after kids and I think we will be fine," she said as she smiled lovingly at him.

daemonrunner
daemonrunner
1,452 Followers