The Librarian Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

###########

The next morning, Seth had woken up around 8:30am and realized that Sydney was not near him. He grabbed his bag, put on his sweat pants and took a piss. As he left the bathroom, he could hear giggling coming from the living room area of the hotel room that he didn't hear before. He knew there were two people but didn't have a clue as to who the other person was.

He headed out of the bedroom and into the living room area, he saw Sydney sitting there. She was drinking her coffee in a long t-shirt and short shorts showing off her sexy ass legs that would easily make him drool, causing his cock to twitch. Sitting next to her and facing Sydney was Katie, sitting in a loose lacy crop top that showed of most of her naval area. She was also wearing short jean shorts with ¾ of her thighs showing.

Seth groaned as soon when he saw Katie sitting there, which caused both women to look his way. Katie's shorter brown hair whipped around as she turned her head to see her brother standing there. She bit her lip looking at the muscles that defined his torso; his six-pack abs that perfectly defined his midsection. Katie looked further down but still could not see the definition of his cock in his pants.

She and Sydney had gotten to know each other a little better. Katie had told Sydney of how she and Donny were having sex for a while, and that he had a good sized cock. Sydney had wondered what she considered 'good sized' and Katie had told her about 6 ½ inches. This caused Sydney to snicker and Katie was able to find out that Seth's cock was much larger, but she needed to know just how large.

"What is she doing here?" Seth said with anger in his voice, his eyes narrowing as he cursed himself since he had told them where they would be staying.

"Well, she was in the area and came into the hotel and had them page us. As I was up, I answered the phone and talked to her for a minute. She was alone and said that you two had talked. She just wanted to get to know the brother and sister that she no longer knew. I invited her up so we could talk and we have gotten to know each other more," Sydney said happily, hoping that Seth would be able to get past his anger and at least allow them somewhat into their life again. They didn't need full access but to get closer as she had never had a family. That would be more than what she had before.

"Uggh... Fine," Seth said as he hung his head in defeat. He didn't want to deny her a chance to at least get to know them, even if it would be a bad thing.

Seth walked over towards the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle before deciding on a smoke. After his smoke was done he came back inside, hearing bits and pieces of their conversation but not focusing on it. Deciding for a shower, he headed back to the bedroom. Before he could get there, Katie spoke up.

"So Seth," she said getting his attention.

"Hmm?" was all he decided to answer back.

"Sydney was telling me about how you two are truly in love and as we talked more. I had told her about the relationship that I had with Donny, though it was mostly sexual," she said causing both women to giggle madly. "When I told her about the size of Donny's cock she let me know that yours is much bigger than his... but I don't believe it," she finished

"Well, believe what you want then," Seth said. He half thought to just leave and ignore them, but he knew that Sydney was doing this more for his benefit than Katie's. Although he didn't like showing off, this was something he could shove in their face.

"Baby, why don't you show her? You know how I like to be right," Sydney said softly. She wanted to see the confidence in Seth's eyes when Katie got a glimpse of the monster that he was packing, though she would have loved him even if he was much, much smaller.

"Fine, but I am soft at the moment, so I need some inspiration first," Seth said with a sly smirk.

"I got you little bro!" Katie said as she stood up and took her top off, unclasping her bra and showing off her 36B breasts to him, hoping that he would like them.

Although they were nice and did make his cock stir, Sydney knew what he really wanted. She stood up and lifted up her shirt, showing off her braless breasts. They were larger and fuller than Katie's, but not too large.

Seth immediately got hard looking at the two women wantonly showing off their lovely orbs to him. He pulled down his sweatpants and boxers all at once and showed them his cock. "There, happy?" he asked.

"HOLY FUCK" Katie said as she rushed over to him. This caught both Sydney and Seth by surprise as they didn't expect her to move so fast. "Damn bro, you have to be at least 9 inches long and damn if this thing ain't thick," she said, her mouth watering while her womanhood throbbed and twitched wondering how it would feel to have him inside of her.

"I haven't measured it yet," Sydney said as she seductively walked over to Seth planting a kiss on his lips. "But it is definitely big enough to touch my cervix every time he goes all the way inside me and that feels sooo wonderful," she said smiling at him. She knew he could easily get Katie under his thumb just with the size of his cock.

"Do you mind if I touch it?" Katie said with pure lust in her eyes. She wanted to swallow it whole and keep it just for herself. She was jealous very of Sydney at that point, but she wasn't going to do anything that would harm their relationship or hers with them. She wanted them to be a family again.

"That is up to her," Seth said plainly. He didn't need to be with any other woman than Sydney so it would only be if she was going to be involved and get pleasure from it. He loved her too much to do anything against her.

"Sure. You can touch it, but you have to ask permission if you want to try and put it in your mouth," Sydney said with a wicked grin on her face. She actually wanted to know if Katie could take the whole thing in her mouth. She knew the pleasure he would get when she gave him a blowjob, but wanted to see how hers compared to Katie's.

Katie licked her lips, trying to keep herself from drooling at the monster in front of her. She quickly fell to her knees and reached out with one hand, trying to wrap her fingers around his cock but couldn't get her fingers all the way around it. She used her other hand to massage his head and run her fingers up and down his cock. Without even thinking, she started to stroke him up and down, resorting to using both hands just so she could put her hands around the whole thing. She felt the softness of the skin, but without any lubrication it was tough to try to stroke him effectively.

Without looking up, she asked, "Do you mind if I lubricate this monster?" She waited for what felt like an hour before she looked up into Sydney's eyes, pleading with her to allow her to do something.

Sydney smiled down at her and stroked her cheek for a minute. She felt power in the way that her sister had to ask to be with her man. She wanted to ride this out as long as she could, but she wasn't a mean person and didn't want to cause her any pain or suffering.

"If you can do it without putting your lips or tongue anywhere on his cock, then go ahead," Sydney finally said.

Katie only nodded. She loved being submissive to someone in a sexual manner. That was what had drawn her to her brother initially and what allowed him to take her virginity on her 18th birthday. But he was interested in any pussy at all and was never truly in love with her. She also realized after a while that she only loved him for how controlling he was during sex. When they weren't in bed, she didn't want to be around him because he was a straight up asshole.

Talking to Sydney this morning and hearing the things that Seth done for her, like the flowers and surprise lunches to show how much he loved her, made her heart flutter and melt. She just couldn't wait to be able to find a man like that. But part of her hoped that if he could love Sydney that way, maybe he could love her as well. Even if it was only half of what Sydney got, she would be happy. It would be more than she had gotten in the past. Maybe she was reaching too high, but a girl could always dream.

She pulled one hand off his cock and licked it as best as she could. Though she did want to use her own juices that were now leaking onto the floor, however she didn't know how Sydney and Seth would feel about that and she wanted to get on their good side. When she replaced the hand, she did the same with the other hand. She still didn't have the lubrication she needed so she gathered all the saliva in her mouth and let her saliva leave her mouth slowly so it dripped on his head.

As her mouth was only a few inches away from his cockhead, she saw his cock jerk close to her lips. Her eyes darted up instantly, wondering if Seth was tempting her to put her lips on it without asking. She saw a sly smirk on his face. She smiled back and then looked back down and blew his cock a kiss before she smeared the saliva on his cock with her hands.

It now had enough lubrication that she was able to jerk him off properly. She worked her hands up and down his cock, squeezing it just perfectly to elicit moans from Seth. Katie looked up and saw that Seth was no longer looking down at her, but was instead was kissing Sydney as she watched their tongues dueling. Her cheeks instantly heated as she felt jealous of her sister, knowing that is what she wanted to do as well. However her task as the moment was to jerk him off and that is what she was going to focus on.

She hoped to make him cum all over her face and chest, but that was not meant to be. Seth reached down and patted her on the head, letting her know to stop. She looked up at him with disappointment in her eyes, but didn't release her hold on his cock.

"I need to shower," Seth said as he took hold of his cock and reached down to pull his pants up. When his pants were about to cover his cock, he took one hand and put it on the back of Katie's head and in one swift motion, pushed his about half his cock down Katie's throat, her lips coming together around his monster, causing her to slightly gag. Seth pulled his cock out of her mouth and finished pulling his pants back up. Katie's eyes had yet to stop looking at his cock, loving the lingering taste that was on her mouth and tongue.

Katie looked up at Seth as he put his hand under her chin. He pointed her face up to his as he bent over slightly and said, "That is just a taste of what is to come." He paused before continuing, "but only if you are a good girl. We will have a little talk later and if you are good, then you may get more," he said as he turned and walked towards the bedroom, but stopped without turning around. "And maybe if you are really good, you may feel the 'monster' in other ways."

Katie felt her canal moisten, her clit throb and her nipples strain as she felt a shiver run down her spine. She moaned, visibly turned on. She heard the shower run and was able to snap back into reality as she stared down at her hands. She licked her lips thinking what it would feel like if she was really sucking on it, or better yet: fucking that monster. She didn't know if she could take it all but she was willing to try. The biggest dildo she had purchased was 8 inches long and 3 inches thick, and he was bigger in both aspects.

Sydney giggled as she looked down at the mesmerized Katie. She reached out a hand, and when Katie ignored her initially she snapped her fingers, causing Katie to jump and look at her. She helped Katie to her feet and said, "I know what you are thinking and yes, that cock can do wonders to us women! But don't think for a second that is the reason I am with him. He could easily have a tiny cock and I would still love him all the same. It is just a bonus to everything else he means to me."

Katie picked up her shirt as she thought of what she had to do to gain their trust. She had already come by today with that in mind, but now had more of a reason for them to trust her. She would even pleasure Sydney if the opportunity presented it. Katie and her mother had pleasured each other when they found out about Donny's condition, but it is much better when a man is there. Just something about males, other than their cocks, that got her going in the right way.

One Sydney and Seth were both showered, they decided to go out for breakfast. Then they showed Sydney some of the sights in town before heading over to their mother's house around 1pm. The three of them piled into the Suburban and headed out as they left the hotel.