All Comments on 'The Librarian Ch. 04'

by daemonrunner

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
KirancsmKirancsmabout 4 years ago

Will have to wait for another few months then😭

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago
When will u be finish with next chapter? See it is being edited.

Cannot wait for next chapter. Been waiting for this story to continue. CHAPTERS 1 &2 we're great. Had this story on my homepage watch list. Glad it finally came.

linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
Amazing

Well worth the wait. Another great chapter, I can't wait to see what's next, I suspect a couple pregnancies considering how potent you said Seth was. I can't wait to see Jessica out in her place.

ManoBlueManoBlueabout 4 years ago
This is stupid

He's supposed to hate them but just going along with Sydney who isn't showing any concern with his emotion

sabra16023sabra16023about 4 years ago
Great Story

Waiting for next chapter. Thanks

TSreaderTSreaderabout 4 years ago
A very yummy addition!

Well written and filled with yummy escapades! I'm looking forward to reading more of this story. Thank you!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

What a sad tale of a very sick family. Just too heartbreaking to continue reading about two women who had lost their easy access to cock. They decided they really liked the youngest child even though they had always treated him like shit. Horse hockey.

tiercenpttiercenptabout 4 years ago

Very contradictory story. Sad really with the potential behind it. The flippity and floppity, from character decisions and what they’re saying is head-scratching.

A lot of details mixed up and changed throughout the Story. 


Describing in the first chapter "Sydney had girlfriends/bisexual", then in this chapter “her first lesbian experience”.

“Don’t tell mom about my money”; -Half an hour later telling mom everything about all of his money.

Sex scenes I almost just skip over, for my taste overly descriptive (almost an entire page for some licking, and some thrusting) instead of "describing"/telling the story of having sex and the feelings coming with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please write more

Wonderful story would love to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Enough

I stopped reading before the middle of page 1 and that's the end for me. I expected by Chapter 3 that you were going to turn this into a multi-way sex fest, totally violating the story line in the first two chapters of a true romance, just two people. Well, unfortunately you proved me right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Tags and comments

I read those before I read a story. I want love stories. This disappointing story wasn't one so I'll pass. From the comments there was zero true love here.

gfrhgfrhalmost 4 years ago
Nice read.

Please finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Three stories at the same time and all three are great please keep all going.

wheelman53wheelman53almost 4 years ago
Ignore these idiots.

Great story, ignore these idiots that say they wanted love story and romance. They should be looking in romance category. Great story, good twist, please continue.

flashbigrussianflashbigrussianalmost 4 years ago
Awesome

Awesome love story, can't wait for more!

kokonumber1kokonumber1almost 4 years ago

as always, keep it up. whens the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WANTED

Please complete this story! From your last sentence you implied that you have figured out the next or final step in the story!

Thanks

Subject117Subject117almost 4 years ago
Why, why, why...

Loved Ch.1, loved how it was going, but once you hit Ch. 3 it went downhill. The author like many in here who wrote similar stories always write the protagonist strong willed and defiant against his family who wronged him, then write him as a wimp once he reunites with the family who wronged him. Totally turning him into a caring son/brother who helps his family. Katie is exactly like the mother, it's amazing how Seth/Sam got with his older sister who came out basically hating him so much. One star just for writing Seth/Sam so easily forgiving his family.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Why would your loving wife and sister share you with your other sister. He loved Katie first the danger is that she will supplant Sydney in Seths affections. Katie has told us she wants Seth for herself.

What a trusting Dumbass Sydney is.

And,

Why would Seth allow the bisexual tendencies of the two sisters to run riot. Sydney has told us she prefers women to men several times and Katie is an established Lesbian as well thru her mother. So the danger to dumbass Seth is the the sisters fall in love and fuck him over.

Especially if Sydney marries him, they would fuck him over financially as well.

What a dupe.

Of course the big if comes when the green eyed monster raises itself when Sydney and Kate fight over Seths affections. He is the big loser there as well. Never introduce a third wheel into a relationship unless u want a divorce

What a dumbass Seth is, he deserves all he gets.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

And finish the damned story!!!!!!

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

So before he left everything was perfect and then one dude came out as gay and the other impotent and now they have money troubles and Seth came back to give them all the sex and money they want…ugh they dont deserve it after how they treated him.

“ did meet one guy who was cute, but Donny was jealous as hell and chased his ass away." why the hell would she let Donny chase men away lol? Is she gonna stay with that impotent “asshole” brother as she called him forever?

“But in truth I had wanted to kiss her since we were younger," Seth finished. Oh damn, then it mustve hurt extra seeing her fuck dad and donny while being mean to him.. damn got cucked hard.

“ but even more pissed if she found out she got a taste of his cock before Mom.” its like they all assume hes going to be their dildo whenever they want. Jessica really a bitch, she ruined Katies future by forcing her to work for her bills instead of letting her finish college so she cant leave her.

This Katie is 27/28years old now? She works fulltime and doesnt have the money to leave her “jealous” older brother and “controlling dictator” mom? This Jessica lol her son came back just one day and she immediately wants to seduce him without him even forgiving her.

“ She wondered just what kind of sexual experience and resolve he had to see through her ploy.” Dumb women its not about sex, its how you treated him and ruined his family life. At least Katie wants to repair their relationship yet this bitch Jessica doesn't even care about that.. just wants to control them..even saying his cock is not worth her time instead of asking for forgiveness for what she did. Also how could he have desire for someone that literally made your life hell..you cant want them unless your a masochist or pushover..katies remorse wouldve been more believable if she had just one scene in ch1 where in private she comforted her brother or something to atleast let him know she still cared about him. But nothing! Just bullying and mental scarring for the person she supposedly “loved”.

Why is this shit Seth trying to prove himself so hard to his mother? She belittles his cock.. he shows her.. she belittles his money.. he shows her his money.. all the while making Katie promise she wont say anything yet he goes and tells her himself.. especially after she just tried to rape Sydney. How could Sydney hug her after she almost got raped by her and was almost used to break Seth? And Seth says he still loves her? She literally just called him a runaway little shit? It doesnt work like that..

“ Her mind was finally realizing that it could be her fault as to why her kids were leaving. ” DID she not realize this when her youngest son ran away from home? Author wth man.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 2 years ago

Very contradictive this story. The way he was treated at the beginning of the story until now. But there again forgiveness is one way to mend his heart and soul. But I’d like to see him kick the shit out of his brother and totally dominate his mother.. Can’t wait for the next chapter. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

Love the story. AAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sad story. He thought he was free from his toxic family, but they ensnared him again. And his fucking fiancée helped, wtf!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You know this Story could have been much much better.

After the 2nd chapter it just went downhill.

There was no consistency in the characters.

Nor there is any valid Cause Effect.

All the way most was garbage details not of any importance.

There is more. But i don't want to criticize any more.

LacastrianLacastrianover 1 year ago

Why the hell did Seth tell Kate how rich he is? This totally contradicts his personality and the fact that he doesn't want his family to know about his wealth

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Again the story dropped in score again from 3/5 to 2/5.

It really was a ruined story. The author got too greedy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdaemonrunner@daemonrunner
Update 09/20/2021 - One Night Can Change Your Whole World Ch. 05 - Need to preview this before sending it to my editor (sorry I've been slacking on this as I've been stuck writing other stories, but hope to review this in the coming weeks so I can get it to my editors). Domi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES